Pokemon Stadium 2

MUGICHA

Attached: NINTENDO64--Pokemon Stadium_Jul9 19_52_46.png.jpg (640x480, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10LoChRRt7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought that minigame was from stadium 1?

Remember the harden one and clefairy an

EDICHOOOOOOOOOO

>maximum concentration

Attached: clearcut.jpg (480x360, 45K)

>I thought that minigame was from stadium 1?

Shit, you're fucking right. I fucked up because lickitung is rarely in my mind as a pokemon to remember

Bruh

hands down the best mini-game out of all of them in Stadium 1. On harder difficulties it stopped being a game of eating the most expensive sushi and literally shoving your opponents into cooldown items.

I only remember because I only played stadium 1 and not 2.

music on my mind

why haven't mainline games had any minigames even CLOSE to as good as these? HGSS stadium games are the next best thing and they're DOGSHIT compared to fucking sushi go round

youtube.com/watch?v=10LoChRRt7I

I'M GONNA GO FOR IT BOYS

Attached: hoop hurl.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>Not posting the superior version

Attached: delibird.jpg (300x225, 20K)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIII

shit game

Attached: 1552956182405.jpg (842x720, 179K)

i only played stadium one and i played this minigame alot
fuck i used to love the minigames on this game litteraly the best part

Best minigame

VICTORY

I had one of those Pikachu N64

the minigames were amazing

Technically speaking, that minigame IS from Pokemon Stadium 2, as Pokemon Stadium 1 was called in Japan. What was released as Pokemon Stadium 2 overseas was "Pokemon Stadium Gold & Silver" in Japan. The Japan Pokemon Stadium 1 was basically a rushed version of what we got as Stadium 1 with less content, specifically designed to be used with competitive battling.

S O U L

Did the minigames give you something? I have memories of working really hard to beat that one for some fucking reason.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hours of enjoyment and a sense of achievement when you got the high score

Honestly I don’t remember if there was an actual reward but I played the ever loving fuck out of the minigames

why can't nintendo do this shit again?

I have a faint memory of you getting something in your red/blue/yellow copies for doing shit in Stadium, but not sure.
Might have also been some trophy or achievement shit.

I remember we had one absolute madman friend who actually leveled a party full of lvl 100 pokemons in blue, so we borrowed his cartridge and copied his team to stadium to beat some legendary cup or whatever.

This piece of shit, you had no fucking idea where the cut would be. You just had to assume it was just where Pincer's mouth was.

You get nothing from the minigames, but you do get a rare (not found in the wild) pokemon for your RBY cart if you beat gym leader castle.

If I remember correctly, you can get an eevee, any of the 3 starters and the fossil ones.

You can also get a pikachu that knows surf if you beat the prime cup without having any of your pokemon fainting. Also, you get a psyduck that knows amnesia if you fill up the hall of fame with all 151 pokemon.

Must've been me trying to aim for a high score in the ring toss game then.

For me, it's Delibird's Delivery

Shit president

computer cheated so much in these games

Attached: 1552787052503.png (416x577, 262K)

Pokemon stadium minigames were the peak of competitive vidya in the n64 era.

Were the tournaments even possible without importing pokemon?

gen 5 AI outright cheated in hardest difficulties

You literally have to do TAS shit in some Crash Bash minigame to beat the CPU at the hardest difficulty