Where does Sekiro fall on the tier list?

Where does Sekiro fall on the tier list?

Attached: file.png (968x948, 1.15M)

Haven't played it yet, but I'm saying great tier just to piss people off.

Attached: shulk shrug.png (698x515, 209K)

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING MORON IT'S NOT GREAT TIER YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW SHIT

>Viewtiful Joe in great tier
>despite having no good bosses

don't lump sekiro in with your casual button mashers faggot

Probably God

God of War 2 is better than all those games

When it comes to just combat, you know, gameplay. Should be:
>God Tier
God Hand
DMC4 (shit levels but has Credo which is on par with Vergil 3 and better combat than DMC3,4 or 5)
Sekiro
Ninja Gaiden

>Great Tier
DMC3 + 5
DmC (definitive edition with all the fixes)
Nioh

>Good Tier
Bayonetta 1
Metal Gear Rising

>Ok Tier
Viewtiful Joe
DMC1
God of War 2
Nier Automata
W101

>Shit Tier
No More Heroes (all style, not much input from the player)
Lollipop Chainsaw
Onimusha
Asura's Wrath
Anarchy Reigns (again, very shallow combat)
Madworld

Attached: 05u9pootfwg11.jpg (640x641, 45K)

lmao

sekiro has terrible combat

You asked

> NGB
> GOD TIER
HAHA shame on you user

>DMC4 has better combat than DMC4

Attached: 1551013943840.jpg (680x680, 51K)

>DMC4 over 3 and 5
>Nioh over MGR, Bayo, W101, VJ
Contrarian of all contrarian. you'll fit right in

Attached: 1491712636493.jpg (986x553, 347K)

the only reason mgr isnt in god tier is because of the Le funny meme community around it.

No because the parry mechanically is heavily imbalanced in favor of the player

Coward

Attached: 1547997691622.jpg (1229x646, 38K)

Nah, it's because it's got great combat with one glaring issue. It's great, don't get me wrong, but that parry mechanic is fucking OP.

>bayonetta not in god tier
>bayonetta 1 and 2 in the same tier
Shit list.

Shinobi PS2 is one of the hardest fucking games I have ever played in my entire life.

Wanna know how to spot the fag that hasn't played any of this games except for DMC and maybe Nier Auotama and doesn't know what he is talking about in general?. They rate God Hand as god tier or the best tier.
God Hand takes a lot of time and patience to master not to say you have to emulate the damn thing on PC because the PS2/PSN versions are absolute dogshit. Sure MikeKob is really good at the game god bless him but I bet he is the only motherfucker that is actually good at this game, but the game is overrated and it belongs in good tier maybe great tier because Clover tried to do something outside of the traditional sword faggotry.
Also
>Shinobi
>Ninja Gaiden instead of Ninja Gaiden Black
>Viewtiful Joe over Nier Automata

Attached: 1459126913916.jpg (400x411, 44K)

also this
This means he is also a snoyboy

>I don't like God Hand so everyone else must be pretending or posing
That's a pretty juvenile mindset.

What's wrong with the ps2 version of god hand? frame drops?
also NGB is implied: note how none of the DMC games are their special/definitive editions.

Bayonetta is great fuck you

I'd recommend going back to 1st grade to get some reading comprehension lessons, user.

why is nioh on the list but not darksouls
i dun get it

Every game has terrible combat according to Yea Forums.

I'm stupid fuck me

>What's wrong with the ps2 version of god hand?
See what I mean?
Have you actually played the game tho? The camera is shit, the level design is shit the difficulty curve is also shit, the gameplay is interesting definitively and after your 30th playthrough when you know what the fuck you're doing sure it gets fun but is it worth the pain and frustration, well not really.

>See what I mean?
I'm not the one who made the image and I've only beat the game once
>pain and frustration
>camera is shit
interesting

move dmc5 down to great tier and move viewtiful joe up to god tier, move metal gear rising down one notch and move no more heroes up one. your list is so baited lmao.

>move viewtiful joe up to god tier
why

Why is The Wonderful 101 so well received? Is it because it has the Platinum name on it? It's so fucking boring.

>I've only beat the game once
Yeah sure. I bet that one playthrough was enough for you to realize God Hand was better than all the games below in your list. Even if you're trolling you look retarded right now.

Attached: 1458862988952.jpg (189x266, 7K)

>bayo in good tier
Faggot you never played bayo 1 let alone on NSIC.

>The camera is shit, the level design is shit the difficulty curve is also shit,
All of those are perfectly fine in God Hand. The only one that's even slightly bad is the level design, and that's just because it's unremarkable, but it still does all it needs to in just providing you a space to move through and fight enemies in, which is all it's trying to be and all it needs to be.

DMC1 > DMC3 > DMC4 > DMC2

NGB/NGS > NG2 > 3RE > NGS2

Vanquish is not only the best Platinum game, but one of the best TPS ever

Haven't played DMC5 yet but for what I saw I'm pretty sure it is at least better than DMC4. Speaking of, I think DMC4 and NG2 have the best mechanics in any action game, but DMC1 and NGB do everything else almost to perfection so I have to give in.

Attached: dante-cg.jpg (900x700, 148K)

>DMC1 >
shut the fuck up

>user says he's not the one who made the list
>I bet that one playthrough was enough for you to realize that God Hand was better than all the games below in your list
What a retard.
By the way. Not that user, obviously, but I've beaten God Hand at least 10 times. Is that good enough?

>vanilla Ninja Gaiden 3 instead of Razor's Edge
>no Bujingai
>no Killer is Dead
>no Blood Will Tell
>no Nightshade
>no Transformers Devastation
>no Urban Reign
>no Otogi
>no Otogi 2
>no Shadow of Rome
>no Rygar
>no Chaos Legion
>no Darksiders
>no Darksiders 2
>no Darksiders 3
>no Sengoku Basara
>no Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
>no Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
>no Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
>no Assault Spy
>no Fairy Bloom Freesia
>no Onechanbara

why are viewtiful and w101 there

why do people refuse to undestand that japanese AAA games are superior to western AAA games?
it must be a self defense mechanism that triggers unconsciously and they start spamming irrelevant non-arguments

Ok tier. Its one note and doesn't have room for depth. Not a bad game just not a good one either.

>no Ninja Blade
>no Spartan Total Warrior

DmC is too high

>Spartan Total Warrior
I remember that one, replayed it like 6 times
as an overall package with bosses and enemy encounters i would put it on good tier
But when I played other action games, the gameplay aspect of it, as in the combat, falls on OK tier

Attached: 1533635857989.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Wonderful 101 outside of the perspective is basically in the same gameplay template as Bayonetta. It simply has a completely different take on those mechanics, with the biggest innovation being the access to every tool in your arsenal at once, limited only by gestures made by the right stick. At its core it's not all that different from any other Platinum game and as such its core design elements are completely understandable to anybody that plays these games, and the fact that this is the case despite how fresh its take is is why I love it so much. It's God Tier in my heart, but I can deal with it in Great Tier on a more collective list.

Viewtiful Joe has advanced movement/dodging mechanics and something of a combo game, plus it was developed by Kamiya, so it generally gets grandfathered in. I think more 2D action games need to be made in this mold as well; Aces Wild is a really good take that's completely unlike VJoe (its mechanics actually remind me of Arcana Heart in a way).

I always heard Ninja Blade was pretty shit, despite being made by From Software.

I absolutely love Bayonetta, but I just couldn't get in to TW101. I really don't think they're that similar.

What about TPSes like Vanquish, Gungrave, Gungrave: Overdose, GunValkyrie, PN03, Shadows of the Damned, etc?

What major gameplay elements does Bayonetta have that W101 lacks?

>DmC on par with DMC3, DMC5

Attached: 1542939860713.png (380x395, 174K)

>Best DMC in shit tier
Holly frick why is Yea Forums full of so many contrarians?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Speaking of Gungrave, is the VR version worth playing? It just dropped on Steam earlier this month

I've heard nothing but bad things about it.

unless you have a arguement reasoning why not i see no purpose as to present my for moving up.

>Lolipop Chainsaw
>Anywhere but top tier

-->

>just combat, you know, gameplay
Are people really this retarded? Gameplay is not exclusively combat.

That list is pure garbage in general. The only good games in there are Bayonetta 1 and 2, Shinobi, the God of War games, and DMC1

It was released on a system that didn't have very many notable releases. It had a much easier time standing out.

>inferno
>heavenly sword
>shit tier
Wrong.

It doesn't belong with these games

ok

if Nioh and Nier Automata can make it onto the list, Sekiro can also make it

imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: 1551897278195.jpg (294x294, 22K)

I mean its pretty much just metal gear rising but with less moves so i guess good by this chart's logic

welcome to Yea Forums

because matthewmatosis dick rides it

tw101 has tons of flaws and is overrated by its rabid autistic fanbase but boring is the last thing I'd call it

also its core combat is fantastic, the drawing mechanic is just genius

No

No one really plays so-called stylish action/cuhrayzee/character action/spectacle fighters for the puzzles or the platforming. The combat is pretty much the entire point of the genre

doesnt fit

nioh and nier automata combat systems are far more complex and varied than sekiro's

I didn't know Nioh and Nier Automata had a focus on stealth.

>everyone's objections are contrarian shit like HURR WHY ARE GOD HAND, W101 AND VJ HIGH THEY SUCK
>no one objects to having any GoW game above ok tier
Yea Forumseddit

>spartan total warrior
Holy shit my niggas that game was epic and it gave the feeling of having a massive scale to it. Why aren't they making making new total warrior games?

if viewtiful joe counts then other 2d games should be included like odin sphere or guardian heroes

Creative Assembly is probably the biggest studio with the most untapped potential. They just roll in the dough from mainline Total War games, despite showing they're versatile enough to do other genres. Hell, look at Alien: Isolation.

>got really excited by the game and wanted more
>made by total war in the box
>check their other games
>spartan is the only of it's kind
>not a single other attemp was done afterwards
>get sad, realize it didn't sold enough and it got canned
>move on
the ps2 era was too bloated with games user, many gems were buried under many others
just be happy that you experienced

Attached: 1489770923562.jpg (981x749, 79K)

Why are GoW: CoO and GoW: GoS not on the list?

they were just standard GoW but more boring

Spartan total warrior was kino on so many levels. Fuck it was the Age of mythology hack and slash dream game which I always wanted.
CA also made Viking: Battle for Asgard which is similar i guess but I never got around to try it. Hope they make an Egyptian version too.

dante's inferno was good fuck you

>it was the Age of mythology hack and slash dream game
It was more of a well executed musou, with good ingame cutscenes and bosses, enemies and mobs in higher difficulties made the battlefield stages some of the best I had in the whole ps2 library, unlike musou games at the time like the gundam one, which still consists of spamming and never using the block button
Also I played this game right after I tested devil kings, and up to this day I still haven't finished that game

Every game on the face of the earth is terrible according to Yea Forums.

Attached: oh no1.gif (178x260, 1.84M)

>God of War 1 & 2 at good
>God of War 3 is at ok
? Also why is Onimusha 3 & 4 here but 1 & 2 are nowhere in sight?

Speaking of Devil Kings/Sengoku Basara, why don't they localize 4/Sumeragi? Yeah, I know 3 flopped in the west, but now more people are aware of the series. Back when 3 dropped, it wasn't as well known, plus it didn't get much of a marketing campaign.

Lmao look at this moron.

Has more or less the same issue as Bayonetta 2 : overall great but with one broken gimmick. Both games are still very good though

>the game isn't as good because of the fanbase/community
What does that have to do with gameplay?

No The Bouncer. Bad list.

Go home, Nomura. While you're at it, port KH to PC.