Unbelievable

Unbelievable.

Attached: dot.png (714x714, 779K)

wtf? I hate From now...

What the fuck, snake technology hasn't progressed at all!

wha, how does the new god of war look so bad, what the shit

Wow, multiple mythologies have bigass snakes in them.

what went wrong?

Attached: 1524425362957.jpg (3840x2160, 1.47M)

Based snekiro.

Attached: 1524459696311.webm (274x468, 207K)

I forgot GoW was the first game with a giant snake in it.

My face.
My soul.

Ironically, From has never been known for their graphics

The snake in Sekiro was cooler though. All the world serpent in GoW does is have a super super linear linear inside his stomach, the snake in Sekiro has a human scream. That's cooler.

Top: You don't fight it ever
Bottom: You have to fight it as a shitty underpowered cripple whose only real power is being able to use 1ups on the spot

What game is this? I wouldn't mind dropping $10 on a neat walking simulator.

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (736x575, 107K)

DMC5

Warning though its a button masher like any musou game

How dare they?

bottom looks more like a real snake

Attached: 5baec056250000360037e550.jpg (628x314, 26K)

Attached: GoW-A.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

The giant snake is actually an asset that was cut from Bloodborne.

>ssss...

Unbelievable.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>christian
>mythology

why must atheists ruin everything

SNEK? SNEK?

It definitely belongs on the list. Talking snake personifying pure evil convinces someone to do something and then a God remakes the entire world. No more or less far fetched than Hercules fighting a Hydra.

Cutscene vs Actual gameplay

>Implying christianity won't go down the same road as the greek or egyptian pantheon one day.
Foolish.

Why can't Japs stop stealing?

Attached: vnlfnb.png (640x357, 351K)

Sekiro has an actually fun combat system so there you go.

Huh, I didn't realize that Egyptian and Greek religious beliefs were ever held by 33% of the global population. Interesting, user.

Everything

LOL

That's a stretch to say people believe it. Follow it is more accurate.

Christianity pretty much dead already.
And no, you 'murican version considered as blasphemy in EU and some sort of cult to scam money from people.

C O P E

>November 7th 2017

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 965K)

Imagine being so autistic that you can't even fathom people believing something just because you don't believe in.

religions can generally only prosper on a large scale when they're allowed to use violence to insure their survival, hence why the only one truly growing instead of dying is islam.

What? I'm being honest. Every Christian I know admits that the unbelievable parts of the Bible are horse shit stories, but that doesn't mean they suddenly stop being Christian. They still go to church and try to live by the accepted ideology present in the Bible. So I made the distinction for you. Someone being Christian doesn't necessarily mean they believe every single part of the religion, so belief needs to be separated from following.

Wow. Is almost as if a massive mythological creature doesn't look like your average snake. Who would have thought.

>background looks like minecraft

Attached: 63C3F295F14A4124A9DD6CBCFA567FB6.jpg (446x467, 39K)

>islam
Not on my watch.

Attached: 80c49512-c958-4db4-8526-ac741a180407_16x9_788x442.jpg (786x442, 97K)

>GOW has already almost been out for a year
jesus christ

God, I miss playing the spaceship game on this thing.

every decent mythology has a big serpent. fuck off.

Time sure flies

Attached: 1552969601629.gif (500x281, 404K)

>actual gameplay

Barely. It's a scripted sequence where you move from long grass to long grass and then you hit it once in the eyeball. It felt like something out of uncharted and not a fromsoft game.

Oroboros, jerkmygod, monica, ect. Pretty big snakes of mythology

You can't get rid of islam because its core is africa and african theological nations. Those will remain theological military strongholds where questioning it is punishable by extreme retribution or death for the foreseeable next hundred years at least, and that means its going to remain a breeding ground for missionaries.
Basically, Islam will never die because it has a central core churning it out non-stop and questioning it at that "core" area is illegal. Its like having a viral production core inside of a human body that antibodies cannot reach.

Additionally, as other religions go extinct this leaves it with a blank slate of those who seek spiritual comfort to escape the hard truths of physical reality's inequalities and oncoming death.

Africa will be colonized by china and they will wipe-out islam from it too.

>Abo mythology
>decent

Its way too big for china to bite off and chew. This isn't just some cyber warefare stuff, this would have to be serious physical stuff to take control on more than a superficial level.
And the second it gets instrusive they'll find themselves with the jihadists suddenly focusing on them instead of the west.
Add in how they already have their plate full maneuvering in the asian sector to try and shore up their control there, and they'd be split.

You obviously haven't played the game. It's like a heavily scripted set piece in the new Tomb Raider

Is it time to take the Allahpill?