Thoughts on the Game Developer's Choice awards?

Thoughts on the Game Developer's Choice awards?

twitter.com/i/status/1108575102424231936
twitter.com/i/status/1108563886612066304

Attached: schafer_10-e1331264842740.png (655x367, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OZjYPx-WLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 15657869654.jpg (593x569, 211K)

did they really blame the christchurch shooting on gamergate? wtf

Brave

Powerful

no one fucking cares about these faggots jesus christ

thanks for the bump

Why are commies celebrating a millionaire who scammed the working class out of further millions?

Nobody cares about game developers?

jokes on you I downvoted (saged)

youtube.com/watch?v=-OZjYPx-WLc
it gets worse lol

I was personally there. It was a total mess. This Obra Dinn game was nominated for so many shit, then this other random indie game was nominated for best narrative just because. Then when God of War won the GOTY award, every single person left the room. Cory Barlog was speechless, it was fucking priceless

In other words, fuck triple A and long live indies in San Francisco world

Attached: Cfa1XUJ.jpg (600x315, 26K)

I'd love a video of everyone leaving the room.

Sounds like western garbage, I don't watch it.

Ah yes, sure love me some misinformed gloating game developers taking advantage of sad fortunes to gain rep from their fellow comrades.

haha I said fuck, sure got them

Bitch knew people would clap, it's fucking America.

Attached: 1499743627432.jpg (638x359, 53K)

Faggots sucking each other off while people who actually care about making games are making games.

Attached: 1553366153627.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Believe it or not, these people are in control of a large portion of videogames.

>Our blacks

Ahh, feels like we're back into slavery! Only this time, they're more obliging because finding jobs is now harder than ever for black people!

Doesn't Twitter have a retarded text limitation?

Attached: Hah.png (305x321, 96K)

nvm I didn't even notice the IMAGE

oh wow that's bad

At least they're proud fucking el oh el

BRRRRRRT a...user, you're such a baaad neo-nazi. I know you killed those Muslims.... BRRRRRRT These are OUR games now BRRRRRRRRRT

Attached: 800px-Meg_jayanth_igf_2019_cropped.jpg (800x918, 166K)

quatering stop shilling your twitter here you fucking faggot

Metokur already made you look stupid online and you dont have to do it here too you fucking retard

I didn't know images could smell

>acutally defending this insanity

It's gay as hell

>straw-manning me

You really are dumb

He isn't defending it, he's telling quarterfaggot to fuck off with his blatant shilling.

Why are you so mad that the quartering is the only person worth his salt actually covering things like this? Would you have even know that there was a game developer's choice award ceremony this year if it wasn't for these posts?

isn't metokur old friends with hbomberguy?

This entire worldview is a self serving narcissistic construct. You have a whole room of people triumphantly cheering the denouncement of white supremacists, which is fine in own right. Except its contextualised as somehow heroic despite probably 99.999% of Americans not being white supremacists. It is literally the safest opinion you could regurgitate. If you did this in the 90's people would not give a fuck "oh your not a racist do you want a medal". However this illusionary enemy has being created in the service of the self, one can gain all the narcissistic acclaim they could ever envision but with none of the risk, effort or personal cost. The worse their "enemies" look the better they seem all without having to do anything, even if those enemies don't really exist.

I wanna fuck her nostrils

>fuck white supremacists
>we need to get them out of gaming
>dude if you dont think your race is the best you arent a white supremacist it's not talking a out you
>anybody who supports ICE rescuing children is a white supremacist btw

Am I white supremacist or not these liberals need to commit.

>Would you have even know that there was a game developer's choice award ceremony this year if it wasn't for these posts?
Yes I would. Its not like its some super secret thing. I don't like it, but that doesn't mean I have to just accept quarterpounder or some faggot shilling for him here.

They're dishonest as fuck and they damn well know it.

>Game Developer's Choice awards
No one cares about what fucking tools from california have to say about anything.

Oh so you watched the GDC stream?

dont shill your shit here advertising is against the rules
kys
you're taking shit out of context what you're saying is like saying
>people say murderers are bad people but they also say people who have bad manners are bad people so that means no one can be bad!
"Imagine being this sweaty and moronic"- TheQuartering
literally his skin shines from all the oil on him, you could cook bacon on his skin on a hot day

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_11_28_at_12.59.38_PM.0 (1).jpg (1200x800, 226K)

OBSESSED

ya seethe?

>neckbeard
>having self awareness
pick one.

another can gets lucky. pettis will lose to literally any other welterweight

You sure do make a bunch of threads about how much you don't care.

>sign language interpreter in the bottom corner.
is that an actual thing now? We've become this special ed?

Just wait until they kick him out for being white and bring in some Filipino

The Quartering is a total fucking sperg

I mean all he does is read articles according to most people, so why the fuck does it matter?

Because he spams his shit on Yea Forums, he got banned doing it on /tg/

If I ever find myself in charge of a game studio I'm only go hire fat or really skinny white and asian guys. No weird haircuts, only poorly kept ponytails or 3rd grade year book haircuts will be allowed.

Attached: 1551199249947.png (844x946, 208K)

I'm the OP and I wish there was another source for this but there isn't. What does that say? He has good content

sounds good until the lawsuit comes and some traitor you hired rats your intentions out

OBESED

Attached: MV5BMWEyNGVhOWQtOWYxYS00ZTFjLTkxYWUtMDZiOWZlZDRiM2NlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_.jpg (854x436, 72K)

>magic the gathering guy gets banned from the only thing he likes by SJWs
>starts doing social commentary
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Not obvious at all

I had a beard like that for the last 2 years. I shaved it off this week and all the women at work said I look 10 years younger now. I think I made a mistake shaving it off. I'm 30 and look 20 now.