Why don't you play fighting games Yea Forums? not smart enough?

Why don't you play fighting games Yea Forums? not smart enough?

Attached: list.png (1715x2494, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0WetHkYVtw
youtube.com/watch?v=n0PYlJdk0-U
youtube.com/watch?v=zJlVyKkK2N4
youtube.com/watch?v=tZCK3z8ZPqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAH1ULMuPaU
youtube.com/watch?v=V61QYJc0JHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8sPeQxvDc8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't play.

Put melee at 150+ tier and you got a list.

IQ over 120, shitty at fighting games, cannot confirm.

>using arbitrary IQ categories instead standard deviations from the mean

DoA is in the 90-99 percent range.

>Tekken lower than DBZF, SFV, and fucking MK
You definitely don't play fighting games

lol

Not into competition at all, and arthritic elder tier reaction time and reflexes. Next to no muscle memory either.

Tekken 7 is a predictable follow-up to a series that's never aimed particularly high, it may please casual gamers for a day or two but the stagnant ongoing series is definitely in the second tier of fighters way below Capcom or NetherRealm Studios games, and it's seriously getting old and tired. The lack of depth and subtlety and the emphasis on the offensive, rather than the defensive, puts this squarely two notches below the best in the genre, the "who-can-get-their-super-move-off-first" gameplay leaves much to be desired from a serious fighting game player. Like the prequels, Tekken 7 is geared towards casual gamers and anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, DoA and MK games have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

How would you classify touhou 12.3?

Because words like "footsies" make me laugh. It's gay even by Yea Forums's standards.

Not autistic enough.

Based Tekkenposter

Fuck off retarded low IQ tekken baby

Attached: SFV IS HARDER THAN TEKKEN.jpg (627x771, 258K)

basically this

retarded sideline cheerleaders in this thread that don't play anything

Meanwhile in reality

Attached: low iq baby game.png (2080x2267, 3.75M)

wheres soku on that list

Started playing rpgs and my reaction times went to shit. Don't care enough to get good.

>Bloody roar
If Konami somehow revive the franchise then it's a day one for me. I wonder if they would use the fox engine for it...
Bloody roar 3 is still the best one.

On my heart

In*

>Shotos vs. Shotos 2: Mark of the Shotos 2001
>That high
I fucking love that game, but come on, nigga.

virtua fighter 200+

W-what about Smash?

Um, excuse me sir?
Why isn't Smash on this list?

Attached: SMASH ISN'T A FIGHTING GAME YOU FUCKING NINTENDIES.jpg (1685x8011, 2.26M)

Dude Smashers are such bitches they make the FGC look like saints.

>Examples of Incidents depicting embarrassing behavior in the FGC
>It's all Kino
What did he mean by this?

Because its a fighting game list and smash bros is not a fighting game

Attached: not a fighting game.png (260x322, 52K)

>IQ requirements
98% of this board can't even 236+P or even block low, let alone play anything above the 80 line. Hell, this is what happens when they play Rising Thunder:
youtube.com/watch?v=w0WetHkYVtw
Yea Forums can't into fightan.

Attached: 1552841545507.gif (448x320, 99K)

Smash not being a fighting game is an unironically good thing
It literally gatekeeps itself

He's flipped flopped on it being a fighting several times. There's even an article posted where he calls it a fighting game in the picture.

Yet another thread by furry roar faggot seething because of tekken

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Put Blazblue at 180iq tier.

Stench Bros: Smellee is not a fighting game, sorry manchidlren, time to take a bath.

>SF3 3rd strike in high IQ tier
not even the pros liked 3rd strike when it was the main game

>bloody roar, turd strike, vsav dash and mash in the top tier
>sf2 and mvc2 below a3 and mvc3
>meme shit like garou, rival schools, and sfex even on the list

that's finna be a yikes from me dawg, also you need to put skullgirls and goober queer lower on the list

Only ken is good in C groove. Fucking retard.

Tekken is just japanese mortal kombat lol

Attached: mask courage.gif (400x300, 1.61M)

>MVC2 not in top tier
You do realize there are combos in that game that require close to 35 inputs in under 2 seconds?

Why are so many tekken players furfags?

Attached: -Y8U8zS5rLp6cXpHCv-FBiREbF2W-DPVnudCJ9z_07I.jpg (900x600, 94K)

>meme shit like garou, rival schools, and sfex even on the list

Those games are better than half of this list.

IQ is normally distributed...

>Ken's the only shoto in CvS2
Retard. Then again, you're one of those guys who hates on shit like VSAV and Garou just because they're "Poserbait" and never, for one second, consider that people actually play them.

Attached: ye3fleezg1g01.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Terrible taste

Wash your fursuit FGC dork.

neck yourself smash fag

>caring about muh eye kew

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (712x1024, 211K)

Wash your high schooler fuckbuddy, faggot.

Can you answer me honestly without going in an autistic fit of rage why do you keep spamming the same threads with the same pastas, pictures, etc shitting on tekken?

Woah calm down hothead. Must be pretty hot in your glorified mascot costume today huh?

cause people keep responding. Easy counter hits

Who cares about how many XYZ are on the roster. Only competitively good characters matter. So like bison, blanka, vega, sakura, whatever. I guess a-sakura is top tier but I wouldn't consider her a shoto in that game since her playstyle isn't really a shoto playstyle. Sagat is alright in C too but I wouldn't consider him a shoto either.

>Then again, you're one of those guys who hates on shit like VSAV and Garou just because they're "Poserbait" and never, for one second, consider that people actually play them.
Garou is fucking garbage and just isn't played. Outside of Japan the only people that care about vsav are a couple fightcade fags mashing with meme characters and some stoners/furries in SoCal and Cincinnati. The game is a fucking gorilla mash joke with pressure and mixups out the ass.

>tekken
LMAO

Attached: unique and technical.webm (768x432, 2.86M)

double digit iq detected

he's clearly quite dedicated but I enjoy it, since tekken is a joke and I like seeing tekkenfags get buttmad

Sounds like you got you tried to play Vsav and got your shit pushed in and now you are bitter as fuck about it, guess you were too low IQ after all ;)

Did tekken touch you when you were little?

Attached: D2SJcAKWkAYeeJB.jpg large.jpg (996x2047, 144K)

Sounds like you-

Yeah, what he said

>want to play older games
>luck if 10 people on fightcade for most of this shit
I hope SFV gets some new characters finally, I need something to make me interested in this shit again.

Attached: 1553224867394.jpg (640x476, 81K)

Are you that Bishamon shitter who shitposts every time vsav is brought up?

Picking wolf/felicia/sasquatch/qbee and mashing hopdashes/shorthops/jump light kicks into chains doesn't take a high iq.

Yeah, I guess you're right in a way. I played it for a couple months offline, put 2-3 dozen or so hours into it, and couldn't stand how fucking braindead it was so I stopped. Like I said, pressure and mixups are cancer and the game has a very limited and mashy neutral.

>>Guilty Gear
>>"Just Below average IQ"
here's your (you)

see me in 98 or st kiddo

>KI that low

Attached: 8dd.png (588x642, 146K)

I do occasionally but singleplayer only since I dont give a fuck about playing with strangers and IRL friends dont really like fighters

120+ : tekken
1-79 : bloody roar

list was obviously made by a capcom boomer, what did you expect?

>KOF
>Above average IQ

Lol

Guilty Gear is not a particularly high IQ game, and while the good games in the series are good they are far more absolute kusoge games in the series than they are good ones.

>100 is average IQ
Maybe for niggers.

Not him but
>try to play KoF98 on fightcade
>play a guy, barely able to understand he only speaks Spanish
>guy gets angry as I'm "maining" characters and not switching
>other tacos start talking shit I can barely understand
What the fuck is the fightcade KoF98 community? Is it impossible to play unless I speak taco?

>Implying
Sorry, user. I play a fun character.

Attached: Lei Lei.jpg (1057x1200, 223K)

Not even tekken players think tekken is high iq

>Harada:
>Tekken is not a complex game, you can play the game easily by button mashing, if it was complex it would not have sold as many copies as it did

>Saint:
>Street Fighter V is harder than tekken 7

>Rangchu:
>Just mash it out and get that win

Don't bother reasoning with them. Goobers think any turd that says gg on it is god's gift to fighting games.

>bloody roar

Attached: 645637658304954.jpg (790x442, 90K)

> Is it impossible to play unless I speak taco?
No?

I'll play you as long as you are NA what's your tag

>Any Street Fighter (aside from Street Fighter II) above 60IQ
Your franchise is shit. Doesn't matter if it partially revolutionised the genre at one point, it was outdone almost instantly and has forever been left in the dust.

Before you ask, I've had various different IQ tests and they average out to 130+ so I can safely and confidently say Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution is the master-tier fighter.

>I've had various different IQ tests
How can you test something that doesn't exist?

>Guy gets angry as I'm "maining" characters and not switching
Low-key based

virtua fighter is literally the cliché of fighting games being rock paper scissors sped up.

>Scoring so low you try pretending IQ as a concept doesn't exist
I bet you want to abolish the average height statistic because you're a manlet too.

>I can safely and confidently say Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution is the master-tier fighter.

I started shilling vf4e on here 6 months ago as a proof of concept if posers would start dickriding it or not. I'm actually kind of laughing. I enjoyed the couple hours I spent practicing option selects spod and frame knees, wish I could play it with other people, but I have to chuckle seeing how easily retards like you are manipulated into regurgitating stuff. It happened here with guilty gear too, brainlets that aren't in the fgc saying GG is the deepest fighting game ever because it's niche so they can't get called out.

Do you even know what MTE is? Or what OSes to do at certain frames? No you don't. So shut the fuck up retard.

Attached: 1529905798633.jpg (1200x900, 1.19M)

>unaccredited online quizzes
>n-no really guys i really am smart

Attached: low int.png (720x712, 809K)

>Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution is the master-tier fighter.
No, just no.

SO is Virtua Fighter the series I pretend to play and jerk off to sound hardcore on here?

It's one of the many. Garou, vsav, vf, gg, 3s, kof are all good choices.

>Bloody Roar

Attached: 159475463976706.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Pretty much that + anything on fightcade

>kof
People actually play KoF though.

Here, maybe we can stop the shitposting a bit.

Attached: Mains.png (1600x1600, 337K)

>People only pretend to play these games

Zoom zoom!

Attached: 1530764872753.gif (400x225, 2.67M)

>Turd Strike players STILL patting themselves on the back

Attached: floss_480.webm (480x480, 134K)

ST

>ryu/o.ken/boxer

KOF98

>kyo/beni/iori

that's it

How about you see me in kof98 on fightcade then memer faggot?

What a shit template, why the literal who kusoge, why so many better games missing?

Unless you are a genuine chair

I mean, sure there's fightcade but it's a fair assessment to say barely anyone plays those because they're far from contemporary

VF and MB are the only games that don't have a recent release, though when that image was first made, they did.

I got sick of playing on my shitty australian internet but I'm too scared and autistic to go play with people irl..

The main reason why I'm here right now is because my internet is garbo atm.

What is Third Strike's best Super Art? ChunYunKen!

>street fighter 5 below 2
whoever made this list has infinitely shit taste and/or a 40 iq

>Dive Kick not higher
>Tekken not higher
>DoA not higher
>MK not lower
>CvS2 not higher
>Vanilla SF2
>Rival schools, SC1, Rising Thunder, Dissidia, a naruto arena >fighter somehow made the list
>SFA3 upper and not vanilla SFA3
>Bloody roar not lower
>MvC3 not lower
>Doesn't verify which KoF (no KoF 98', 2k2UM, 13)
>Doesn't verify which version of Guilty Gear
>some no name fighter that has a 6 as a logo

You really are a retard, OP. if you are going to start shit threads, at least do your homework, you gigantic faggot. you sound like that shitposter who is always trying to convince people that BR is a deep game.

And why is that retard?

This is bait, right? no one seriously believes SFV is a harder or deeper game than SF2.... right?

I will never take anything Yea Forums says seriously since they lost to dsp in street fighter 4. Fucking retards, the lot of you.

Where's Blazblue?

You're a retard for not recognizing this ancient bait.

0/10

put more effort into your bait

Street fighter 5 feels so much more fluid than 2. Attacks feel like they have weight in 5, not so much in 2

The best Super Art is without a doubt Aegis Reflector, there's a reason that SA defined Urien.

>low IQ masher/joke games like dive kick, tekken, doa
>higher
>actual deep games like MvC and Bloody Roar
>lower

lmao, made me chuckle

>Bloody Roar
>Deep
Heh.

>Street fighter 5 feels so much more fluid than 2

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Im honestly just waiting for SF6 at this point, it feels so close.

>Attacks feel like they have weight in 5, not so much in 2

What the fuck are you talking about? Normals are insanely better in 2. Ryu has a 4f cancellable sweep that goes past his foot and he's not even top tier. If any character in 5 had a normal like that they would be automatically top tier or close to it. There's also dps that have insane invincibility and safe on block supers. SF2 also has less input lag.

Another post where a retard that knows nothing about FGs interjects with their worthless drivel. Pathetic.

Attached: walter.png (388x566, 332K)

>Bloody Roar
>Not deep
lol

you definitely don't play.

>no Jojo's in 500IQ
shit list

>actual megaten fighter never

Attached: 27702789_p0.jpg (800x450, 239K)

Imagine trying to tell someone what games they do and dont play.

I feel like Capcom would rather just make another couple of seasons of characters for SFV then make a new SF game right now. I honestly think SFVI is like seven years away or so with how lazy capcom is.

don't you mean blanka simulator 01?

Well, CvS2 is a crossover and roster tends to be a bigger sticking point in those.

It's why MvC2 is such a beloved game because of all the different characters in it. It's not the most balanced but it's fun and that's whats important at the end of the day.

Capcom has been in great form lately. Though I'm not so sure about their Fighting game division.

Nah, CvS2 is way more of a Sagat simulator, literally every fucking person uses Sagat for some reason.

You probably don't either. the clear indicator without having to make any other arguement is that dissidia is on this guys list.

Your subgenre has grown far too insular and has started a vicious cycle of self-destruction. Fighting games are going the way of the comic book. That's what you get when developers start focusing their games around exploits and glitches in previous entries while making no efforts to add conveyance or feedback to those mechanics.

I believe Gay Engine is up there. Super was so retarded it broke AE a whole game later

They're boring and uninteresting. And only low iq morons play them.
Real men with high iqs play puzzle games.

Honestly if they were willing to maybe iron out some problems and add some new characters I honestly wouldn't mind sticking with SFV for another two or three years.

Genei-Jin is probably second, yeah, or at least one of the candidates.

A lot of people overrate Houyouku-Sen and Shippu-Jinrai-Kyaku since they are so easy to link into.

BEHOLD

Attached: 1527844168354.gif (298x180, 202K)

tbf scoring ~40% off of some of the best pokes in the game is kinda strong to put it simply.

ICE BEAM

Attached: iceman-icebeam.gif (190x120, 22K)

I know it's bait, but this bait has been hanging on the hook for too long, nigga. Are there folks who still think shit posting and Bait threads are fun? like talking to bots and a bunch of fuck niggas and shit?

whoever said it was bait? You should be at an arcade playing arcade fighters RN, but your nintesticles decide to play party games like melee.

This post is bait

How you been Bloody Roar fag? Haven't seen you in a while.

OPTIC BRAP

ICE CREAM!

>120+ IQ
>no full house tournament fighter

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: 43467D22-AA96-4EE0-AFFE-F8E1A62967E8.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

GNT4 is the best fighting game.
youtube.com/watch?v=n0PYlJdk0-U

What happened to make Bloody Roar Fag so obsessed with Tekken? Was he molested as a child by Devil Jin?

Houyouku leads to a 50-50 super set up. Although from my experience it's more like 75-25 becaue nig nogs don't know how to block.

>Ninjas
>They all dress is bright colors

I guess its pretty hard to go back to playing shallow garbage like tekken when you've played better 3D fighting games.

Attached: trump_fox_news_201508081.jpg (780x585, 41K)

But Tekken is the best 3D fighting game.
Now can you answer about the child molestation or not?

>Bloody Roar on top
>Tekken at the bottom
HAHAHA it's the tekken seething shitposter! Look at you little guy! Show me those wojaks bro! Do you have any new copypasta that hasn't been debunked?

Attached: tekken_7_3_million.jpg (1920x1394, 590K)

I hate how you have to make these faggoty ass bait threads to have a fightan thread that reaches bump. I just want to talk about Melty, GG, or BB without having to post a chart or a Z pattern to talk. Even then you still get faggot smashtards in these threads baiting for (you)s.

Attached: STEAMING.gif (500x281, 938K)

>But Tekken is the best 3D fighting game.
LMAO

>can't even make a counter argument
No wonder you're opinions are bad on fighting games. You can't even counter properly.

Sorry but Bloody Roar is just a much more complex and deeper game than tekken, even if tekken steals mechanics from Bloody Roar such as crushing and various others.

>tekken
Hahaha, my sides! Good joke.

>still can't make an argument
Come on now bud.

ROYAL

Attached: 65464564645.gif (308x216, 376K)

>tekken
lmaooooo

If Bloody Roar is so good, why is it dead outside your furry autism?

Yiff in hell furfag

Just copy and fill this out, it'll be way easier

>SF
>KoF
>MK
>Tekken
>VF
>GG
>Melty
>MvC
>SamSho
>KI
>SC
>DoA
>BB
>UnderNight

I'll do mine in a second

>still can't make an argument

>SF
Gen in SF4 series and Chun in Alpha series. I've never really played much of the others.
>KoF
Never really cared for KoF but I like Duo Lon
>MK
Don't play the series but I like Mileena and Ermac
>Tekken
Nina
>VF
Sarah
>GG
Venom
>Melty
Haven't played enough to have a main
>MvC
Don't like the series. Gambit is cool though, I think he was in MvC2 right?
>SamSho
Don't Care
>KI
Don't Care
>SC
2B :^)
>DoA
Helena
>BB
Rachel
>UnderNight
Vatista

>furfag
But I dont play casual shit like tekken

Attached: 630364167646f27b48c12397a4c91fba6c9592b8_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

I have 1300 hours in Street Fighter V and was thinking of trying out Dead or Alive 6 because it's free, but it just seems like Tekken but easier (which I enjoy) Unfortunately, none of the characters really stuck out to me.

tekken was made for gay furries
youtube.com/watch?v=zJlVyKkK2N4
youtube.com/watch?v=tZCK3z8ZPqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAH1ULMuPaU
youtube.com/watch?v=V61QYJc0JHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8sPeQxvDc8A

But you do play a literal furry game.

No he doesn't. He just shitposts about tekken. People like this for the most part tend to not be par of the community in any way.