>seedless watermelon

Literally Trigun

>Vash has donuts for eyes
poetry

>literal balls of sugar
whats good about them?

STR VS DEX

>You are what you eat
Gee, I'm glad I eat a lot of meat, because having salad on your bones instead of meat sure sounds like it would suck.

Vitamins

The vitamins?

You're not going to have a vit c deficiency as long as you're eating your vegetables, and it's not like more vitamins = more health when you already have enough.

>any kind sugar is not only unnecessary to everyday life but also hazardous
>the base of the healthiest diet in the world
>unhealthy
is all of this some /fit/ meme?

>your actions are commendable, albeit foolish. The power of the food force is mine to command now. I am immortal. Unbeatable. A pathetic mortal food like yourself could never defeat me. There are more calories inside of me than there are in the entire universe. I am a god. What are you? Nothing. Now die

the left one looks rad as HELL

Fruit is ok in moderation because of the vitamins but most fruit juice has no nutritonal value

>Veganoid cuckold
>Healthy
Not everyone on Yea Forums is transexual.

Some vitamins are water soluble so you constantly need those shits everyday. Also your brain fucking loves glucose so you need at least some sugar in your diet.

sneed

I LOVE GRAINS THOUGH

Attached: Casual Filter.webm (720x404, 279K)

>you are what you eat
I think you meant to say, you are what your parents feed you
This picture makes no sense, children don't get to dictate what they eat for a meal
Make the picture two adults and I wouldn't even be responding to this thread

>literally has super saiyan fries hair
Right is fucked.

>projecting
bread nigga, who's the faggot spreading le carbs are bad bullshit

I eat like shit to look like Vash

>I said the thing

god this were me i'm wishing

>sugar
>bad

not that user, but vitamins are more readily available in vegetables (even vitamin C)

eating fruit for vitamins that's like drinking a chocolate malt for the protein

>enjoying flavors

Attached: 1550960101209.png (1243x559, 80K)

I feel like all I ever do is vote for Pearl

t. Ketocuck

>come over to mine?
who talks like this?

A crummy pail of water?!?

Attached: 1547458719694.png (540x400, 221K)

The red and green knights in the new FE are looking weird.

Yea Forums talking about nutrition might be one of the worst things I've ever witnessed

Chad

god damn it

Attached: 1545843970034.jpg (600x580, 170K)

Context?

Left looks like he would kick right's ass.

birds at a grain silo

>the bad karma actually hinders gameplay elements such as healing

Attached: torque.jpg (350x294, 21K)

Attached: 1465544312719989279.jpg (480x490, 26K)

>thanks for visiting Yea Forums /fit/

eat my pants

>that one bird that just sits there waiting for death

This. Fruit is generally good for you if you eat the entire thing thanks to the fiber, vitamins, etc. Juices are a trap because people think it's like drinking magic health potions but it tends to have a ton of sugar in it.

>left
>healthy
maybe for our mutt standards yes

Yeah but it's not added sugar just the sugar already in the fruit. Its really not that bad for you.

It's the sugar without the fiber, which is what you really need from fruit, and you're drinking way more of what you'd get from a single fruit since you're presumably drinking a full glass of just juice.

Not him, but fruits have been modified through hundreds of years to become sugar balls. Some of them are so sweet that aren't really recomended as a part of a healthy diet. Also, fruit juice gets converted into glucose very rapidly (thing that wouldn't happen as drastically as if you had eaten the fiber of the fruit)

Attached: 32121412213213213.jpg (318x159, 20K)

It's almost sad that vegans genuinely think they are healthy, but then again they probably are such annoying twats from their b12 deficiencies raping their brain.

Attached: 1551165949105.jpg (850x1202, 138K)

>LAMAJ ERIOIOIRE

birds at a grain silo. Contrary to popular belief, the birds actually perfectly fine, the funnel opens up after about a 2 foot tube into open air above a truck, the birds pop out the other end and fly away, people think this is a processing unit but that would never have any birds present.

t. grew up at a wheat farm and have seen this thousands of times in my life

>Sugar bad
This is why people can tell you're fucking fat even on an anonymous imageboad, user.

Cope harder meatard
Enjoy your heart attack while vegans outlive you by a decade

>Source: my ass

>meat
>heart attack

the 90's called grandpa, they want you back

I still don't know what's the difference between a vegan and a Vegetarian

Do you think that if we fed vegans meat they would stop being such uppity cunts?

Vegetarian is not eating animals
Vegan is not eating animals or anything that comes from animals (eggs etc.) and also dairy

>Have completely clean red tubes
>Eat one gram of meat
>Suddenly 80% of my red tubes are yellow
Fuck

Yes actually, something like 80% of vegans are vitamin b12 deficient as well as a whole slew of other deficiencies. Add in the cult part and you get why they are such huge assholes compared to vegetarians. Best part is that vegans don't know how many insects/animals die for each harvest of their crops, they rely on complete ignorance of how modern agriculture and pretending combines aren't mulching all the little critters in the fields lol.
It's literally been over a decade since everyone except the US admitted that high cholesterol isn't directly linked to heart attacks or disease. Even "bad" cholesterol ldl at high levels doesn't show any increase in heart disease. Literally big sugar/carb Jews paid doctors off and even vegan fags should know this since they also try and push carbs onto you as well.

DAMN
LIONS ARE GOING TO DIE SOON
FUCK

Naturally occurring sugars are fine.
Refined/processed sugars are what'll get you
Fucking retard

Attached: 14ab48a57cf15.png (1404x777, 828K)

>there is only one type of Banana

Has someone done this one up with the Mario64 sfx and a Boweser-face fade out yet?

Vegans are the niggers of vegetarianism: loud, obnoxious and stupid.

>Best part is that vegans don't know how many insects/animals die for each harvest of their crops
>meatard still keep repeating this shitty argument that relies entirely on their own ignorance

Attached: tumblr_ocbmkdn0J61tzue9go1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 251K)

The sugar from walmart and the $50 sugar from your hipster whole foods fair trade cuck store will are both just as shit for your body.

>balls of sugar

Holy fuck you ignorant fucks.
Fructose =/= processed white sugar, for one thing its broken down slowly in the gut compared to instantly with processed sugar.

Imagine actually believing that these two sugars are the same, and missing out on delicious grapes, peaches, plums, strawberry, apples, kiwi, etc.

Is the kid on the right a Jojo reference?

kek'd

Attached: 4.png (112x112, 21K)

>I AM SILLY

prove the argument wrong

Fruit is fine.
Fruit juice only is really bad.

of course you are faggot

literal junk food king vs some vegan hoplite.

pretty clear who is gonna win

>Unhealthy Lad looks like he could deck Fruity Boy

Kind of mixed message I'm getting here

How are tomatoes unhealthy?

Pretty much, specially with bread. The american food pyramid is a fucking joke

>Food analogy

Yeah. Also while fruit isn't bad a lot of their benefits are blown out of proportion or outright bs like how oranges are supposedly super rich in vitamin C.

Oranges are rich in vitamin C the issues is that you don't really need that much to be healthy.

>good karma opens more doors than bad karma

Attached: 1550490063299.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Man I loved the suffering

Name 7 (seven) games that do this

I mean if you wan't to just pretend pic is related instead of the actual point being made

fucking liar, learn the real difference between shitty sugar and healthy sugar

>feel like shit
>eat healthy for a while
>feel even more shit
i'm just ready to die already d00ds

Attached: thomas.jpg (413x449, 41K)

why the fuck do they keep jumping into it

>game has intense moral decisions

Attached: ync.png (386x103, 23K)

Did you know that if you (yes, YOU) went to a grocery store RIGHT NOW there would be only one type of banana? They're literally clones of each other, so yes, there is only one type of banana (currently being farmed to be sold).

SCIENCE, BITCH.

I'm not even joking. The key is to eat healthy and exercise for a long god damn time.

I once ate only non-processed foods and water for a year straight while weight training and running >10 miles weekly.
Then you understand that one punch shit. It's the best creature you can be. Imagine doing that for years. Man I gotta get back in shape.

Maybe if I lived in burger land.

So I can eat 100g of sugar a day from oranges or other fruits all my life and be healthy?

Literally everywhere. Do you know how Bananas are propagated? New trees are created from shoots of old trees, there are no seeds in the bananas because the Cavendish banana has been bred into a seedless variety, which is the only kind that is being mass farmed.

>hurr america
Literally everywhere on the planet gets their bananas from like 3 different companies, all of whom are selling Cavendish bananas, unless you're in Malaysia or Thailand.

yes just not processed sugar

>Bread
>Healthy
The reason everyone has shit teeth and looks fucked up is a result of over reliance on grain. Grain as a staple is bad for healthy development. A good diet will be balanced with a lean toward fats and protein during you developmental years moving to proteins and vegetables as you age.

>bread

>b

We excel in making mutants. Just look at dogs and fancy pigeons. Or pretty much anything besides some cats that has been domesticated in some way.

based as fuck

Attached: you are what you eat.png (488x692, 432K)

>food that tastes bad is good for you
>food that tastes good is bad for you

Why is this allowed?

Attached: 1481073210896.jpg (785x757, 49K)

>tf2 nigger is a retard thinking that there is a difference between the effects of too much fructose and table sugar
>muh processed muh organic
Color me surprised

Apples taste delicious, nigger.

It was LAMAL, you ungrateful cuck

But insects aren't cute, so vegans don't care what happens to them. They also ignore that plants have been scientifically shown to have family bonds.

Yeah because they're made of sugar and carbs, fuckface. Apples are trash like most fruits.

okay so basically....

i suckle on the pee pee and it went kaboom with juicey kins

>//////

>ITT: SUGAR BAD. RED MEAT BAD. LEAN MEAT GOOD. FRUIT BAD. ONIONS BAD. I AM SMART. DIET CONSIST ONLY OF WHEY.
exercise for a bit you lazy cunts. Video games are supposed to be a reward, not a lifestyle.

I'll exercise with your cock

Vegetarians
>Nah dude im vegetarian, thanks though.
Vegans
>HOW DARE YOU, DONT YOU KNOW IM A VEGAN!? YOU WHITE CIS MALE PATRIARCHAL FAMILY SHOULD DIE TOGETHER WITH ALL WHITES FUCKING WHITE MALE.

Attached: 1548154878813.png (271x299, 176K)

A vegetarian will still drink milk, eat cheese, or have butter on some toast. A vegan exists to suffer.

You aren't posting fat anime vegan strawman comics

Attached: file.png (564x804, 828K)

Why is fruit juice bad? Does it not provide vitamin C? Are those nutritional labels literally showing false information?

Because on its own its basically just pure sugar. There's a difference between eating a fruit for all of the fiber and shit and just drinking a glass of pure juice

The juice that spews out taste great but the flesh itself tastes like fucking paper.

We've been eating both for a long time so I don't see how any of them can be bad. It's all about moderation. Even sugary shit.

Attached: 1512300571012.jpg (1400x970, 1.15M)

>genetic peak aerobic and strength conditioning after 10+ years of training and diet
>still suicidal and always tired despite normal labs

I wish dumb Normie shit cured my mood. Tired of hearing this

They're much more than literal balls of sugar you mongoloid.
>hurr they're made out of carbohydrates!!!!
Holy fuck just how little do you actually understand about nutrition and physiology?

>life
>choice
us humans are funny

>Since we're at the top of the food chain we have to play nice
>Muh Cruelty
Only concern I got is general pollution reduction and product quality.

Attached: IMG_7404.jpg (540x548, 35K)

Daily reminder that animals can't enter a social contract and therefore should be killed

Don’t fucking talk

Fruit juice is bad because just about everything good that you need in fruit is lost when you extract the juice. It's primarily fructose. For example, to get a cup of apple juice you'd have to juice like 11 apples or some shit. On top of that, fructose is processed by the liver which suggests that you should have a lower amount of it at any one time compared to glucose which is stored in your tissue - and you can have much more glucose in your body at one time without overloading as a result. On top of that, any enzymes or electrolytes or anything else that might exist in those fruits will likely have all died off being stored in juice form - eliminating those as a benefit of fruit juice.
tl;dr way too much sugar, way too little actually useful nutrients.

Vegetarians don't like meat.
Vegans are mentally ill and believe animals are sapient.

shut the FUCK up

user you might actually be retarded, please seek help

This is true and it's the problem with fat depressed folks. Running and eating healthy doesn't make you feel good until you do it for a couple months and then it really kicks in. The problem is that if you enjoy eating, are lazy, and have a massive sweet tooth the whole process up to when it clicks can feel like torture.

I was tired of being a fatass and wanted to become a cop so I spent all last spring and summer eating right, doing intermittent fasting, running every day, and lifting every couple of days. The first couple of months were brutal. I wanted to quit every day and it seemed like I wasn't gaining any benefit, I was still pretty heavy and I was exhausted. But eventually everything just fucking clicked. I started shredding weight, I was on cloud nine when I finished a long run, and breaking my lifting limits felt incredible. I've cut back on the diet and only run every other day, but I'm maintaining my current weight and mood and I feel great. It's just hard to convince someone to stick with it because it really does suck at first.

>tfw lost weight only to gain it all back
kill me

>left: gets adequate amounts of vitamin K2
>right: does not get K2
More accurate reading

>the game only gets good after 50 hours in!
Yikes

>the vegan is fat
>in a world of vegans, cows would go extinct
great artbook

>2014+5
>still eating bread

>still drinking water

Attached: doubleoI.jpg (269x264, 19K)

Any kid that chose to eat vegetables was 100% a fag who deserves to be bullied every day.

they think it is fun also they come out on the other end, it's like a weird slide, probably the most interesting thing to happen to them

>still living

Attached: 1508732380066.png (342x315, 9K)

>meat eater is a fit chad
>vegan is a literal cow
this level of ironing

What if I eat a balance of both?

I'm eating this chicken breast right now. Marinated it in a mix of mustard, mayo and onions sauce for 18 hours before roasting it in an an oven. Delicious!

Attached: IMG_3210.jpg (1600x1200, 546K)

oh wow, sóy is stil filtered, thought it stopped being a buzzword months ago

I mean hell if there was a human version and we could fit id probably think a slide like this is fun

Attached: 1541173221804.gif (211x175, 5K)

No, doing groceries is still illegal on Yea Forums

>fruit and vegetables are healthy
The guy on the right should have meat, eggs, and cheese.

the way food is eaten matters
they did a study on mice and fed two groups the same thing but ground ones food into a powder and had the others eat pellets. the powder mice got super fat

Helps they don't scarf down 10 tonnes of the stuff. probably American mice

Americans
they believe a fatty steak is somehow healthier than wholegrain bread.

Isn't this actually caused by scarring from sugar passing through which can be avoided by relying mainly on animal fat?

It is unironically.

>apples
Apples are shit, oranges are the superior fruit.

Vegetables on the whole are basically neutral on being good/bad for your body. Fruits lean more to good. For the last like 80+ years doctors have been being paid off to shill actual shit to you as what's good for your body.
>animal fats kill you
>eat our processed sugar and carbs
>oh we have left over junk oil from processing foods?
>it is part of a healthy diet to eat food filled with leftover junk oil that no one would buy
It was something like 50k to buy out 3 researchers to link fat and cholesterol rather than sugar to heart disease.

what the fuck is wrong with Yea Forums?
can't stay on topic for two goddamn posts

Attached: escape.jpg (960x920, 56K)

every time

What if I eat Pizza everyday? I mean it's just cheese, bread, sauce and meat.

Attached: WOOHOOHOO YEAH.webm (600x360, 2.87M)

Vegans also don't eat Bivalve mollusks which have no CNS and don't feel pain, unlike plants who do feel pain. Veganism is a retarded ideology to most of the followers. All they have to do is eat mollusks and they won't have any deficiencies but the majority don't.

Then you will became a fat fuck and die in a heart attack

>Plaque buildup is irreversible
>you are doomed to have a stroke or heart attack

fuck, when's the nanotech coming?

>CELERY, BEANS AND WATER
Every time in these threads. And I'm being generous with the beans part, you fuckers probably think they're too fatty or something. Stop pretending most of you don't down quarter pounders and big gulps

>drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day
>can eat what I want afterwards without becoming fat

Attached: yore purdy ugleh.gif (500x500, 66K)

>tfw there are people here RIGHT NOW who never cook or make anything in their kitchen and eat everything semiprepared or just heated somewhere.
I heard also that fresh food is more expensive in america compared to canned and semiready shit.

It's not my fault they're like this

Attached: 1.png (287x335, 84K)

Damn, spanish threads really can't say I am. Put that really only applies to /int/, so it really doesnt matter.

Saturday night
Most of the anons with real lives aren't here rn

holy fuck...does this work...?

And the game is 10000 hours long. Well worth the initial investment

As long as you stay at your maintenance levels for calories you'll be fine. Lotta carbs and sugar but you don't just die from eating lots of those it's all in your genes how well you handle it.
You aren't doomed to have a stroke or heart attack unless you have shitty genes. Also cholesterol isn't a good indicator of heart diseases that shit is all over the place for the average humam.

That's hilarious, didn't think about that

yea

increases metabolism

If you drink enough water you just get diareah and a lot of other problems if you drink waaaaaay too much . However drinking water makes you full so you won't eat as much that can also be accomplished by just drinking some black coffee. Drinking lots of water also slows your metabolism down.
If you don't want to eat just have a large glass of water when you are hungry and wait it out though. That works pretty well.

>If you don't want to eat just have a large glass of water when you are hungry and wait it out though
being physically full doesn't make you less hungry, drinking water doesn't make hunger go away and more than not consuming anything

pizza generally has too much fat to be consumed on a regular basis, also processed meat which is terrible for you

>game has a karma system where killing "evil" characters gets you karma
>One of the evil characters is just an asshole but you still get karma for killing him at any random time even when no one is in danger

Attached: 1499299621271.jpg (388x443, 151K)

>Isn't this actually caused by scarring from sugar passing through which can be avoided by relying mainly on animal fat?
where the fuck do you get your information from? sugar scarring? animal fat is what causes clogged veins

>ITT: Yea Forumsermin are nutrition experts

Some one needs to save the animals and start imposing a vegan only diet on predators or else they'll all start suffering heart attacks.

>mustard, mayo and soi sauce
what kind of just fuck my shit up combo is that

Drinking water will suppress hunger pains. If you just drink some water and then wait for the hunger pains to go away it'll help them get past that hurdle and wait til the next actual meal time. Also drinking a glass of water before eating helps with eating smaller portions. Also most Americans are dehydrated and mistake their early stages of dehydration for being hungry.
Drinking water before eating is really effective for the middle aged and old folks for suppressing appetite.

>suppress hunger pains
man the fuck up, going a few hours without a meal is not 'pain'

Yes. I'm not the one who asked if drinking a lot of water helps you lose weight. I'm just telling fat softies to drink some water to curb their ravenous hunger.

Why are you being retarded when the guys just telling fat fucks to have some water to help them overcome their mental weakness? If fat people weren't mentally weak, they would be in shape.

What if you squeeze the oranges yourself?

But it is, you meme loving fuck.
If you eat nothing but steak you will look great, lean, low body fat.
If you eat nothing but bread, you'll be just another weak, grey and skinny fat loser with bad hair.
I sometimes go to a biomarkt for something and the entire store is filled with grey faced, bloated stomach, straw haired just miserable looking people. Fuck people who raise their kids vegan whole their body is trying to develop, it's immoral.

Unironically this is the reason europoors are hungry skeletons. Eating a steak is far healthier than a few pieces of bread. Retards cut out red meat and fill that place with salads full of unhealthy dressings or other sides. I bet you think eating eggs for breakfast is bad for you lol.

If eating steak made you look great then America would be a much different place than it is now
also
>steak stops you going bald
lol

I don't like vegans, they're smug, sickly cunts, but I respect them more than vegetarians.
Vegetarians will happily support cows kept in hormonal limbo, pumping out veals and producing milk, factory farming chicken and keeping them in tiny cages for eggs, they just won't eat their spent, worm out carcasses when their gruelling, miserable life is over. Veggies get fucked.

The vitamin/mineral profile is overrated on account of soil depletion. There's more potassium in a potato than in a banana yet people for some reason think bananas are the only naturally occurring source of it. Wild fruit and berries are a different story than commercial agriculture frankfruits, though.

Not 100% true, your brain only needs a small amount of glucose and your liver is capable of producing it from protein if needed through gluconeogenesis.