FeMC or just a new social link?

FeMC or just a new social link?

Attached: 1553382690428.jpg (489x902, 43K)

le marie sue remake girl

Smash echo fighter

The Nanashi to Joker's Flynn.

This.

It would be so fucking great.

Probably MC but NOT replacement for Joker. So new scenario.

Final boss of The Royal is Joker who accepted Yaldabaoth's deal.

FeMC, the fact that everyone believes it's not a FeMC just proves that it WILL be a Female Protagonist since Yea Forums has always been wrong, especially when Journalists universally believe the opposite

It won't be anything this cool.

Is it weird that I'm okay with this, but not okay with them shoving a FeMC into P5?

Could be both
We just don't know 100% until April and it's annoying
That would be cool
>especially when Journalists universally
If it's not anyone who knows nip then I don't give a shit
>inb4 "destructoid said so"

slut

The same thing happened with Grinch, Yea Forums was acting cocky as fuck & actively believed it despite no evidence towards them besides on Twitter literal who. Journalist universally didn't believe the Grinch Leak, and guess what it ended up being fake. Same thing will happen here, Yea Forums is always wrong

>both
MC you don't pick becomes an s-link?

What do the Japs think?
Do they think she's a FEMC?
I feel like they might understand atlus a bit better.

I don't know, but she's red headed, has a ponytail and is cute so I want to fuck it

What is this Smash datamine?

>I don't know, but she's red headed, has a ponytail and is cute so I want to be her
ftfy

It's not weird at all. Female Joker is a square peg round hole situation. Brand new story with female character is ideal.

Both. She'll be a PC when Joker gets sent off to juvie. They'll run their stories side-by-side during the school year.

That would be really great but what would their duality be? Something like the aesthetic of a calm samurai like Flynn with Nanashi being the rowdy-looking Tokyo hunter?

> "cXX" (where "XX" is a zero-based index) is the naming convention for costume folders in Smash 4 and Ultimate. ".mb" is the file extension for Maya binary files, while ".mchp" is a file extension in Maya related to hair.
> There is another reference to "Jack" that I feel should be mentioned: "/Jack6_C06_v01_070925.mb_Jane1_pony_hairSystemShape2.mchp"". @jam1garner was the first to notice it in the string dump. I've seen some interesting theories about what "Jane" could refer to relative to Joker.
Now Journalists are starting to report on it, which means it's about 95 % likely to be true as they've always been right on Smash related stuff in the past regardless of their history with anything else
> Last month, it was discovered that brand new Joker file names that related to a female version of the character were added in the latest update of Super Smash Bros Ultimate!
> Well now it seems that after the announcement of Persona 5 The Royal with the new female protagonist, they could be a brand new fighter in the game!
> The code name for this character is titled “Jane” and her file names relate to ponytail hair movement and as we know the brand new protagonist has a ponytail which could support this claim!
> This can only be considered a rumor for now as the character has only just been revealed for Persona 5 The Royal however it is possible she could be in the same DLC pack as Joker as an Echo or costume!

Ideals I guess. Joker is someone who goes around and helps other people deal with their problems or forces them to deal with their problem by stealing their heart while the girl seems to think that people should be dealing with their own problems.

Are their similar naming conventions for files involving female hair?

I just saw the trailer.
Everything about her screams main character of some kind.

New character that'll somehow be the key to a new dungeon, I imagine.

Why are people thinking it's one of these two when it's clearly going to be the same situation as P4G and DSJ where she's the main heroine of the additional content true perfect ending?

I want a FeMC, but her being a first year makes that unlikely, along with her line.

Yes
She's literally Generic as fuck & completely rehashed from Minako's Persona 3 design

Exactly. Being generic and plain is almost a sure sign of playable.

New social link means exactly what you described

>She's literally Generic as fuck & completely rehashed from Minako's Persona 3 design
Exactly dude.
She just screams protag to me.

Because you faggots are absolutely retarded & everyone in the Journalism industry is confirming that it's a female protagonist & the Smash datamines are widely believed by Journos to be true as well. And Journalists have always been 100 % accurate regarding Smash when they are the ones breaking information

Highly doubt it, though I would rather it over a FeMC playthrough for P5.

She's Generic as fuck & was used as the main marketing ploy for the new game as she;s the only thing they showed. If they didn't have a female MC they would have just took the original Persona 5 trailer & simply edited it like Persona 4 Golden in a way so people KNOW from the outset that's just a GOTY version with an added side character & nothing else. Since they showcased Yu front & center for all of the Persona 4 G marketing. Whereas in this the female Protagonist is the only thing we've seen so far.

I want FeMC so I can be the Queen of Sluts.

Persona 4 Golden wasn't just Persona 4 with an added character and nothing else, so they wouldn't do that. ATLUS have been doing re-releases with a new character being the key to the new content for over a decade and they always put a big focus on that new character in the games promotional material. Considering it's just a 20-second teaser and they can't show much to represent the new game in that time, if it is a Golden style expansion, then the new character is likely what they would show.

Based

Everything points to FeMC. The Smash datamine probably spoiled it. I'd feel bad for Atlus but they're assholes for doing an announcement for an announcement for an announcement.

I WANTED SAE ROUTE

>It starts with Goro saying "What do you think of the Phantom Thieves and what they're doing?"

>The girl states that "I think that, by helping people, it's a great thing. However I don't like the Phantom Thieves. I don't think what they're doing actually helps those in need."

Why the FUCK must Atlus constantly fuck around with their fans like this? What does it accomplish?

FUCK announcements of announcements.

Attached: canon.png (335x646, 119K)

That's something a member of the Phantom Thieves would say.

Attached: tatshiggy.jpg (231x254, 18K)

They're trolls

Free marketing, people will argue about what the teaser means for the next month leading up to the concert

This, Yea Forums is retarded & doesn’t understand the concept of someone blantantly lying to hide their secret identity

The fact that Joker is getting a Female Protagonist alt confirms it, regardless of how when Persona 5 “S” comes out

Too little information, we will know by the end of April

I'm so sick of these characters, can't we just have one remake of an atlus game without a Marie being added?

Do we really know that for sure? Maybe we're just jumping to conclusions on that filename.

What else would it mean?

I want to know now.