I like that jump

i like that jump

Attached: FD0F2F70-CAB8-44DA-B1CB-9643B7CE7293.jpg (800x772, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oG5D4J_RSIE
youtube.com/watch?v=69kQBv3Gql8
youtu.be/JdvFSQFZfK8
youtube.com/watch?v=769-A-efpEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do I beomce a speedrunner?

I really, REALLY like that jump.

i... have a crush on... kazooie

>decides to end it all
>throws himself from the top of a building
>I like that jump

Attached: 1552508559992.gif (200x150, 407K)

Chibi reminds me of myself when I was younger. Except I kind of left his severe behavioral autism behind around six years ago, when I legally became an "adult".

I dont get why you would cheat in speedrunning when its a community of people who count pixels

I

no you didn't

A lot of people consider Clintstevens one of the less autistic speedrunners, which is funny because he was one of the most brainless austistic grindmonkeys in the entire community. He learned one route for one category and grinded it nonstop 8 hours a day for 3 years straight, spamming the reset button, literally never changing anything even when all of the other runners were updating their strats (the meta in OOT changes all the time), switching categories, playing beta quest, bingo, etc. lmao. Despite the memes, no one actually ever spends so long doing the literal exact same thing over and over with zero variation, but Clint did.

He finally started running another game (SM64) after years of grinding and then quit speedrunning altogether, but holy fuck his OOT grind was so fucking long and legendary autistic.

Attached: cluntstovens.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

If they get the WR they get instant popularity and possibly success/make money. It's all about money and validation of the community

youtube.com/watch?v=oG5D4J_RSIE

What was your favorite chibi moment Yea Forums?
For me it was the Iwata funeral stream.

>If they get the WR they get instant popularity and possibly success/make money
right, because paper mario speedrunners are rolling in dough.

Oops better link

youtube.com/watch?v=69kQBv3Gql8

Have I ever told you three definition of insanity?
Doing the same thing over and over again the exact same way and expecting a different outcome.

a little goes a long way when your max viewership is 30 people

>Have I ever told you three definition of insanity?
This isn't the definition of insanity and isn't even a real quote.

I’m fond to his dark energy moon necklace

Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?

No.

No one watches world record speedrunners. Only memorable ones like trihex, cirno, witwix, etc.

>but those guys don't speedrun anymore!
And they have more viewers because of it.

All he had to fucking do was put up a disclaimer that said he was going to cheat the jump, and that this wasn't a serious run. That's all he had to fucking do. The problem wasn't the cheating itself, the problem was trying to deceive people.

What is this image conveying? This guy got caught cheating at a speed run of PM:TTYD? What did he do?

Hey man, i agree, but autists want some validation in wasting 1000s of hours playing the same game over and over so they cheat sometimes

>No one watches world record speedrunners.
ZFG gets more viewers than every streamer you listed.

>actually watching trihex, cirno and witwix
i remember being 12.

Speedrunning is fucking autistic as fuck change my mind

Chibi (the guy in the image) was running TTYD and used some cheat or software to correctly time a frame perfect jump that is very hard to get. Some guy noticed it didn't look right and he got caught cheating

why would i try to change the mind of someone who is incapable of having a nuanced opinion on anything?

>brings big box of condoms just in case

Attached: 1553048836713.jpg (840x720, 91K)

I'd really prefer if you all would be qiet.

Attached: 1450313984334.jpg (744x615, 63K)

speedrunning is degenerate

Attached: Ck7daaWWkAE1LEm.jpg (424x566, 35K)

I hate chibi so god fucking damm much

Is there a video of a guy at gdq sniffing a chair right after a girl gets up from sitting on it?

can't spell

but yes, you are correct

The double. Body armor. Two quick ones.
He already knows he's getting there on the perfect line.

Shout-outs to Simpleflips.

you won't bother cause you know i'm right you little aspie. Speedrunning is autism incarnate.

Yes, it is disgusting, but also intensely fascinating. Not actually watching the fucking streams though, that's taking it way too far.

No one watches speedruns they just watch the people calling them out
youtu.be/JdvFSQFZfK8

Why am i laughing damn it.

user, autism doesnt just get left behind

He used a code to guarantee a frame perfect jump, which would otherwise be extremely difficult to get on a first try, which he did, and because he's an autistic retard he forgot to have any emotional reaction to this happening live on stream, and that's what gave him away

Also he lied about it twice

A. FUCKING. LEGEND.

Also the guy who called him out is the one who actually discovered the skip

clint is 6'4 with a sexy sister

I WAITED THE CINEMA TOO BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE A 1:12
AND IT FUCKING IS

He was a big guy
youtube.com/watch?v=769-A-efpEE

that norman bates "mother!"

this, basically learning is repeating the same thing over and over waiting for the result to change.

idgi

for you...

Case in point.

>clint is 6'4
no he's not lmao
>sexy sister
who cares

Unless there's a video of him fucking his sister I don't really care

>heh, nothin personnel kid
Says the 18 year old.

>only mature adults like myself watch zany e-celeb surrogate friends

The guy is Larry Bundy Jr. from youtube. He also drew some anime tiddies for Rockstar and Bungie before.

He supposedly dropped his bottle cap though.

Attached: 1484106411626.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

i want chibi to speed fuck my boypuss puss live on twitch for cash donations hookers and blow

He's so smart about it too. Like you said he has this whole plan by planting something on the ground that he has to pick up, takes his time for her to leave properly while not wasting a moment more than necessary, but then, when he's on his knees he can't compose himself any longer and just faceplants in it. Almost the perfect crime, but maybe it was worth it.

chibi is freakin' adorable

What came of this anyways? Did the guy cheat?

CHIBI DID everything WRONG!
But caveman was a betafaggot who didn't call him out on forcing himself on the couch immedietly.

Didn't he drink his own cum?