Anyone else thinking about quitting FFXIV after the shit they pulled yesterday? It's unacceptable...

Anyone else thinking about quitting FFXIV after the shit they pulled yesterday? It's unacceptable, especially when classic launches around the same time and shits all over xiv.

Attached: 1528795769674.jpg (800x451, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/squareenix
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/385719-Male-Viera...-Unsubbing-for-now.
youtube.com/watch?v=hK0qM9hnr-0
youtube.com/watch?v=4tyuIh12_HU
gamer.ne.jp/news/201903240006/
youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to unsub and cancel your preorder, do not support this game and it's alt-right developers. Square Enix should be ashamed.

O’ captain my captain

Attached: B0325B64-5A73-4139-849A-0E65DB9FFEFB.png (1258x550, 137K)

I refused to resub when i saw limited BLU (Its just a WHM playstyle, skinned with a hunting log)

Yoshida's old interview said 1 tank and 1 healer for the next expansion, and the leaker even said they planned a tank/healer, and i knew for a fucking fact, SE would NEVER allow a healer to melee, despite how fucking easy it would be to balance.
I said, it will have throwing chakrams, and dance cast spells.

Then it dawned on me, they would never allow a healer to wear DEX gear... and suddenly realized 1 hour before the stream, it might be a melee DPS instead.
Shit, forgot they would keep any animations they already made, which means it has to be a physical ranged DPS... of course.
Even the cast animations right before picking your finishing buff are still in the design...

They got lazy with viera (reusing stuff from prior models) got lazy with hrothgar, literally the roegadyn bodies, with new animations

got lazy with dwarves, just making them lalafel. (cant make something new, if its not already in FF12 to be ripped from.)

alternate universe, reusing a lot of terrain graphics, to save time.
I swear to god, next expansion better be fucking mind blowing, to make up for all this laziness.

(also, taking BLUs weapon away, to keep the animations for a new job was also lazy, not that people believe the leaks about BLU originally being melee support)

He'll get sent to the shadow realm soon, but damn if he isn't going out in style

Attached: 1547762035992.jpg (1920x965, 1.06M)

>No english translation
ABSOLUTE
HACKS

i like the hrothgar

CATFAGS ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

Let me buy the Shadowbringers trailer music already.

twitch.tv/squareenix

please do not show me koji "christopher" fox, thank you

go back to resetera

Holy fuck based

No translation there retard.

To me it was the same boring shit keynote/live letter except we get to hear based soken and his awesome music samples.

I don't know what you were expecting but you only have yourself to blame for getting your hopes up. The game is going to be pretty fun to play and exercise the same cycle as 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0. Unsub whenever you feel like it.

Attached: 1552105806222.gif (400x225, 1.95M)

Why wasn't Nael Deus D the new race bros?

Attached: ffxiv_22032019_235912_483.jpg (1920x1080, 644K)

Log off and go dilate, tranny

I hope the facial features they talk about will be good. But I doubt they'd add more more in the future like they claim. See: SMN egi

Attached: 1553318890891.jpg (1200x675, 167K)

Stop spreading this disinfo. He was referring specifically to just Ronso, not Viera.

Suck a dick, tranny.

Attached: 1542786631487.png (366x286, 6K)

Attached: Dude Bara Lmao.png (777x907, 210K)

Fuck off faggot.

Attached: ya34mp.png (320x322, 166K)

they only showed 1 render and not the other clan.

Attached: 1552954250379.jpg (300x570, 25K)

Who is this fat neckbeard on the left in the english stream

Attached: 1523227495550.jpg (905x881, 266K)

why'd you post a decaying corpse?

Attached: dab2.jpg (750x543, 364K)

Bayohne, newfag

>B-But M-Muh L-Lore

Attached: FFXIV.png (1170x980, 296K)

Nah. They'd have to delete BLM for me to quit.

Attached: 1495722610855.gif (128x128, 4K)

>Anyone else thinking about quitting FFXIV after the shit they pulled yesterday?

No.
In fact, I'm thinking about stocking up on Fantasia potions for the first time ever so I can alternate every week for the first six months of the expansion between Viera and Hrothgar so I can dab on butthurt trannies from two directions.

TRANNY ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK TRANNY

>60 FPS
>in 20 fucking 19

baldingwhitemanwithbatwithagrin.jpg

Attached: 1531863984908.png (291x260, 119K)

I know we're all having good natured fun but I'd like to remind folks that there are people in the world legitimately upset they won't be able to live out a narrowly defined sexual fantasy in a T rated multiplayer game and those people deserve no mercy from ridicule and scorn.

How is it possible for a mhig to be this based?

>don't have a photographic memory of every fatass on Twitch
>LLMAOO NEWFAG

Attached: 1552882229255.jpg (399x400, 47K)

Based AF. Has Yoshi offically blow Trannies the fuck out?

Attached: FFXIV_PUB_FANFESTIVAL_2019_TOKYO_63.png (1500x2000, 1.91M)

Why are you guys so obsessed with trannies? You wouldn't be secretly dilating right now and projecting your asshurt onto others, right?

These fanfests have been a bigger trainwreck than any of the previous ones

Attached: Smug Loli Slut.jpg (474x524, 31K)

MY SIDES

Attached: 1550884650375.jpg (828x766, 53K)

You're a newfag because you don't recognize the guy who's had a presence at every single fanfest

>People said and still says barafags aren't the most annoying faggots in the world
>Same barafags keep spamming trannyshit without stopping
Hmmm

Attached: dab3.png (1233x249, 61K)

imagine being upset that you can't get a male miqote with longer ears slapped to their head
twink fags should just unsubscribe from my game

TRANNIES FEAR THE NINJA

If Yoshi-p doesn't come on stage burning an effigy of the Dark Arts button I will destroy Japan.

Attached: 1543385990080.png (882x427, 611K)

He knows whats up

Attached: 1493571549122.png (1781x804, 89K)

This fanfest has been fine though? The worst one was the US with retard journalists and askers.

Why does everyone focus on stupid races instead of dancer being DPS? Healers are probably more butthurt than trannies at this point.

>can't add a healer because they aren't balanced enough right now
>can add a tank and a ranged physical though

Someday healers might be able to achieve perfect balance like Bard and Machinist have and finally earn their fourth job.

I love how that cat faggot proves him right.

link the thread please

What a god.

twitch.tv/squareenix

Its live.

>3XL
Jesus christ, what the fuck is going on there in Burgerland?
I eat like a motherfucker and i still M-L

Yoshi worked so hard and they just spat in his face

they really hurt his feelings!

Attached: 1535375179903.png (500x500, 82K)

Once I got to where medium shirts were getting a little tight on me I started a diet and casual hiking. How the fuck do people let themselves get this big

Attached: 1535828934022.jpg (720x715, 67K)

HAHAHAHA

Attached: unknown (6).png (613x616, 275K)

Too chad, I would suck his cock

we're going to have interdimensional ventures are we?

I haven't played FF14 since BLU came out. What is the current opinion on the class? Is it good? Is it fun? How popular is it?

The fuck do my eyes have to do with anything? How the fuck do they secretly dilate? It's affected by light you stupid fucking turn.
Make some fucking sense right this very god damn second.

add 4th tank, to help balance main and off tank.
wont add 4th healer, so we can focus on balancing main and off healer.

cant get MCH balanced with BRD< so lets add DNC.

gay

its not even discussed now, its one weekend worth of content and everyone interested already did it.

>tfw tranny did a huge shit fit in my static's discord about never playing again and how we're all dumb for wanting to stay (its a healer main btw)
>today trying to apologize and come back
desu if the group leader doesn't ban them i might leave

>A noctourne for heroes

Final Fantasy 15 event starts April 16

Hairstyle, clothes, and Regalia

I don't know what I expected.

Attached: 416 absolutely appalled.jpg (600x563, 55K)

>What is the current opinion on the class? Is it good? Is it fun? How popular is it?

Attached: 1531480408800.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>Regalia is okay in the lore
>Male Viera isn't

Attached: 1545401853891.png (642x358, 307K)

>CHANCE to get the regalia

welp

Great more shitters wearing Noctis faggy shit.

>still harping on race crap
they're explaining new stuff now

Of fucking course.

Attached: 1517554066388.jpg (540x720, 103K)

I'd have preferred another job over two race I won't play. In fact I was hoping they'd try to make a creative healer job, but honestly they probably can't, the whole armory system is just broke and they literally cannot make a healer who isn't a robed spellcaster, and they already have 3 of those.

No grind required, just clear the quest

Attached: 1553005044447.png (639x358, 513K)

It was fun for about a week. Now everyone's finished it, and the primal spells that require an 8 man party have become pretty hard to get.

Wait I missed it...

Chance?

yo I'm finna dab on these S ranks

Even the people who pretended to care about it stopped after a week.

god you're whiney.

That's what Koji said at least.

>they're just gonna give everyone the 4seater
>no bullshit tedious grind
skeptical

Attached: 1527244908552.png (632x362, 444K)

>CHANCE to get mount
Its a grind.

It's more that the devs didn't like how male viera turned out and threw in an ingame lore reason to handwave why there are no male viera in case anyone needs an RP explanation.

Timed event only lasts a month.

The only way i'm coming back is if SCH gets their third fairy and they get more fairy focused abilities that are actually useful instead of being that button you push when your meter is full even though you don't really need that extra healing.

Attached: brave fairy.jpg (900x1243, 183K)

YOU CANT GO TO CONGESTED WORLDS

YOU CANT GO TO BALMUNG

ERPERS BTFO

>meanwhile in tranny town

Attached: 1530353083360m.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

lore is only an excuse when its convenient, there are far too many instances of shit that clashes with the lore in game like rocket powered turtles that fly by spinning for instance.
lorefags are the worst

>limited time
oh shit, how big is the grind going to be?

There will be a cooldown for moving worlds, no moving to congested servers

Nope. Honestly, you people are just looking for a reason to bitch about anything

All the fake fair weather FF fans acting like they want viera, but think that they should bend the lore of a race established more than a decade ago should suit their own tastes. Their own degeneracy takes precedence over the actual creator of the Ivalician lore.

Balmung people will use it to come to others. Literally and metaphorically.

What's the point of cross world outside of treasure map groups or ERP?

what would their third fairy even do? Eos and Selene have practically all bases covered

Gameplay wise, you spend the first 40 levels spamming 1K needles. Then, when you get most of your shit at 50, you get a class that's on the level of complexity that would be expected from a WoW class, except you can choose which color of filler you want to use.

pottery

FF14 was a fun distraction, but we're going home bros..
youtube.com/watch?v=hK0qM9hnr-0

murder

Is that Larryzaur second from right

Debuffs

>ERP hovel in outer la noscea is taken on balmung
>ERPers move to other servers to fuck in the hut

I'm pretty sure not getting a new heal class for 2 expansions is a good reason for healers to quit.

King's honor, friend.

TRANNY
NOT
PASS

Attached: tranniesnotpas.png (888x781, 779K)

How fucking dead is Crystal going to be without the two highest clearing NA servers to carry them?

So what happens when majority of healers have quit

Based

>50 million false-flag "OHHH NO NO NO NO XIV IS LITERALLY RUINED" posts after there's more food-for-thought shown off and more confirmation of Blufever leaks

haha all of these naked roes in speedos am i right?

Attached: 1539019561351.png (639x361, 392K)

I get instant queues and all the commendations

FUJOS BTFO
TWINKSHITTERS BTFO
BARAFAGS WIN AGAIN, BABY

Attached: halston smug.jpg (1023x1449, 227K)

This was the best FF out of any of them, fuck off anime nigger.

I love how yoshida involuntarily shits on the trannies with every update

i switch to healer and get instant ques

Attached: grahamcrop.jpg (1615x1048, 159K)

Why are baraniggers so obsessed with trannies?

>b-but it'll be based, the drk writer is the lead this time!
fuck off retards, oda's still on this task with her.

balmung will be there so it is officially the tranny lgbt and erp containment zone

>Is it good? Is it fun?
It's really about a third of what it's supposed to be since it's ARR-only at the moment and I'd imagine, since it jerks off XI's BLU so hard, it'll be like XI's BLU too and HW/SB's skills will completely replace the ARR skills with some exceptions. I had fun with it but I also haven't touched it after I got 50, primal skills, and finished Masked Carnivale, except for weeklies when I need poetic tomestones for HW relics.
>How popular is it?
Some people are still memelords with it (a popular one is Self-destruct as a free use of Return with no cooldown) but you can't walk around endgame areas with it without dying so people hate it.

>fairy that attacks
>fairy that debuffs
we have those, they are called summoner pets

Attached: 1549300989242.jpg (230x181, 22K)

"i have no idea what happens on balmung except for what r/ffxiv tells me": the post

>SMN is SCH
Retard

Trannies eternally btfod

Attached: 1549239784699.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

They like to think they are better than trannies but reality they both sub-human degenerates that should be hang

HEHEHEHE
DICK LESS DICK LESS!

big brain post

First guy would have been 100% right if he had just stopped with his first point.

It's crazy since most faggots play healers, well the good healers are. Only healers left are women who stir drama within the static.

The biggest still, but lowest clears.

Dude don't even bother, they're just gonna call you a tranny for even trying to defend it.

What the fuck, I thought Oda was an older guy???

Attached: D2Ytd-vU0AA0vOP.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

>DRK so powerful it splits the sky

ONE BRINGS SHADOW ONE BRINGS LIGHT

Attached: getsugatensho.png (1361x629, 1.61M)

Delete egis.
Replace with demis.

feel free to elaborate to me what it is besides a roleplaying lgbt uguu headpat circle jerk

Was that actually the worst Live Letter of all time?

I thought the DRK girl was writing the MSQ, not this nerd

The alt-right is furry barafags?

I really can't wait for Classic to be an unmitigated disaster. Everyone's so hopeful for it when there's no reason to believe Actiblizz will keep their finger out of the pie.

Howl alone, howl alone!

>make pf for content
>someone also from Balmung joins
>clear it no problem
ok

me too.

people who play male characters confirmed for faggots

It's only 15 minutes in

Im just going off statistics.

they're just seething that they have to look at rmt bots in gridania's plaza and balmung players don't, at the end of the day

dude... its like... we have storylines and backstories for our character and shit... the erp isn't just erp, there's meaning behind it... my character's wife is about to have our first child, its so cool

It plays like WHM with only 1 heal.
You have CCs, Direct dmg, DoTs, oGCD attacks,
replace the shield with debuffs.

just pick what order you want to do your spells in.

and play solo.
(it sucks)

benchmark in may you niggers

This shit was so fucking kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=4tyuIh12_HU

Attached: drav.jpg (1998x1250, 533K)

EXACTLY like Stormblood, they're writing it together.

>while i don't plan on changing race, even if we had male viera, it's the message SE sent that i really don't like, it keeps repeating the stereotype that females should be sexy and males should be powerful, and i'm not sure i want to play in a fantasy world with that kind of outdated and sexist rules. :/
>this game has been praised many times for its equality in armor for both genders, praised also for adding male miqotes and fem roes a good while back, i can't believe they're doing all of this all over again.

>obese miqo'te reveling above a troubled city
>literally fat cats
YOU'RE NOT SUBTLE, YOSHI

What "shit" did they pull yesterday?

I want Hrothgar to sexually bully catboys.

dark passenger definitely getting a buff

Attached: 1551944581388.jpg (680x770, 45K)

This is exactly why there are dedicated roleplay servers on games

I thought this was a letter from the producer.

do u really think the phrase fat cats exis in japanana

I wish

Attached: 1543359673974.jpg (1453x1376, 136K)

Never forget, these are fujo faghags at best and at wannabe twinkags at worst.

Why didn't they show any of the new skills old jobs will be getting like last fanfest before Stormblood came out?

Attached: 1530217242582.png (448x499, 210K)

>There are mentally ill trannies and Redditors harassing JP FanFest attendees on Twitter to get them to ask dumb race and sexism questions at the Q&A
Jesus Christ. There's no end to these people and their derangement. Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: fat cat.png (590x319, 338K)

The ending shot was pure kino.

>the erp isn't just erp, there's meaning behind it... my character's wife is about to have our first child, its so cool

That sounds so fucking cringe

And now we have an hour of Q and A. Shit tier liveletter. Shit tier corner cutting expansion. Laughable.

>helping Gaia unlocks Green Mage
>it's a dps job

Attached: fairy glamor.png (761x800, 679K)

I just don't think there'll be any clear issues at all, I've never had trouble with people on the servers that are moving to Crystal, mostly Jenova and Midg, I wouldn't know about the Primal ones though so we'll see.

>WoWfags trying this hard
Got any more shit tier bait?

they're doing it in may. they're going to show 4 hours of gameplay and talk about it

sch is shit. bye

>the erp isn't just erp, there's meaning behind it... my character's wife is about to have our first child, its so cool

Attached: 2172457.jpg (4544x3824, 1001K)

Fuck this I'm going to sleep

Is this live letter even worth finishing?

Attached: 1524971240647.jpg (1024x716, 62K)

>roleplay servers aren't just festering degenerate shitholes!
yea ok

Attached: 970600b6d267242db7fd0418a6c14eb6.png (493x540, 462K)

BUT NOTHING INFLUENCED ME MORE THAN THE BIBLE

It's what happens when society coddles mental illness

Viera was an already established race, they can't just go off and decide how male viera look like in a themepark mmo, when no one really knows.
Healer balance is a bitch and they all play the same way because the game's encounter design allows us to dps 99% of the time.

Any more questions?

lmao this nerd reads books, what a fag

I don't know. XIV is fun to play and jump into fights easily, but I might want to play classic wow for the slow leveling experience and seemingly big overworld.

This is so boring.

The liveletter is done, it was literally just the calendar part. They've moved on to another segment, which is a lore Q&A with a writer. The live letter is over.

>told healers to fuck off
>turned lalas into animals
>gave lalas exclusive content
>BTFO'd male bunny fags
>introduced one of the ugliest races in any mmo ever

who the fuck cares about this literal who and what he does

>the music in the trailer

Attached: 1528986328803.png (240x262, 91K)

i mean you could say the same about tanks but they got a new job

Sounds awesome, I'm going to get a second subscription.

just wait for the digest like everyone else

Translators literally said the Liveletter is massive and has lots of images. So you're full of shit, retard.

Viera aren't that ugly

replace this with a futa roe and a catgirl and you have balmung in a nutshell

>Gave lalas exclusive content
It was a joke you fucking sped.

>they still pretend playing as another character in an instance is some amazingly creative thing
Why?

>tfw you can't play as fat miqo'te
fuck you yoshi

Attached: 1547734522373.jpg (900x900, 115K)

is this a bad joke or what?

>a roleplaying lgbt uguu headpat circle jerk
there you go falling for actual reddit memes about worlds you've never been on again. allow me to illustrate:
>housing situation sucks dick, you WILL NOT get one because it's a heavily-populated legacy world unless you count FC apartments
>mediocre/low raiding scene, but still better than mateus'
>players in general are rather laidback, status as the unofficial-official RP server is a source of jokes
>economy is excellent because of the amount of no-lifers that are on there as omnicrafters
>if erping is happening outside of /tells there will generally be people gathering in a circle to /aback and /laugh at them
>quicksand being a goldshire-tier hive of degeneracy is pure exaggeration and you're hard-pressed to find genuinely awful things going on pretty much anywhere
>no RMT bots whatsoever because new accounts/players aren't allowed unless the stars align and you can transfer
last time i was on balmung was around blue mage's release and it was full of people shouting ZODIARK ACKBAR before using self-destruct

Roleplaying, full stop. Some people just like to have a fun time playing as someone they aren't.

Cringe

Friendly reminder that this guy is answering 60 QUESTIONS. Liveletter is over, this is it for 80 minutes.

Attached: 098098.jpg (236x237, 10K)

Attached: losing my shit.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

>introduced one of the ugliest races in any mmo ever
That's not nice. They're just woman with bunny ears

There will be two main tanks with skill directly complimenting that role and two off tanks.
You can't do that with healers because healers don't heal in this game.

Attached: 1526848282059.jpg (474x424, 21K)

It's a slightly-out-of-season April Fool's joke

Japs are really behind on technology and dont know it. They think its still the 80s.

>they can walk into dwarf homes
>inferior races can't
good

Attached: 1545152620473.png (239x235, 96K)

It is for an MMO

Based retards

Imagine pregnancy RP with another dude in an MMO

please be a bait

What a shit live letter

>he thinks it's a joke
yoshi is #lalagang, he loves the little shits

99% of anything said about Balmung in these threads are bait.

Attached: 1547126307060.png (437x806, 490K)

this is your healer for tonight, say something nice!

Attached: 1553302158115.png (790x444, 306K)

Knowing their incompetence, the amount of work that they must have done to ensure the quests don't crash the servers across multiple dimensions and timelines was tremendous.

No battle changes announcement this weekend?

They know that when they do the Q&A section with devs in the second half of these live letters that people tune out, so they're just doing it first thing now. More actual information is coming later.

Everyone knows that people who don't play female characters are faggots.

>even the live letter is a filler episode

Attached: 1253270629080.jpg (750x1082, 175K)

>this is what lala players believe a single room dirt hovel is
He gave you a quarantine zone and you retards lap it up

>answering 60 questions
>half of them are different variations of "wheres the new healer?"
>the other half are "where are my bunny boys"

Attached: 1538582676220.gif (342x192, 1.96M)

people who play on moonguard say the same shit you do buddy

Market board. If something is too expensive or just straight up not available on your server, you can visit another world to buy it.

Also stuff like player-made events are more accessible. I know I'll like the ability to check out particularly well put together houses on various servers.

You'll be proved wrong when this goes on for the next hour.

You forgot the most important thing. They got nomura involved.

>healers finally balanced in 6.0
>Don't get a new healer because its the destinated double dps expansion
>Healer balanced is fucked again by the time 7.0 happens
>Tank and dps added because they can't add a new healer until they are balanced
>Can't add a healer in 8.0 because it's another double dps

Maybe in 2027

Die

Attached: die.png (603x627, 446K)

Because outside of the Goldshire/Stormwind you DON'T see erp type of shit on Moon Guard

>after the shit they pulled yesterday
Which is...... what?
Baracats? oh nooooooo

Just woke up, have I missed anything?

i accept your concession

This is going to be eternal. Tears and salt forever from this Fanfest

battle changes announcements in may.
source: gamer.ne.jp/news/201903240006/
>吉田氏:これ以上は5月中旬の発表をお待ち下さい。バトルシステムは、1つのシステム変更だけですと理解が難しいと思います。新生してから丸6年運営していると、色々なシステムが連鎖しているので一部を変えると、別な場所に影響がでてしまいます。今はピンポイントで一部をお話すると、誤解を生む可能性があるからです。

Why are you trying to damage control this hard if you supposedly don't play there and its supposedly not bad
Go check out /xivg/ all of the worst people that circle jerk there are on balmung

They already blew their wad on real information. The only actual new info was that the XV event is limited time only, and that the mount is easy to get.

>Nomura
>patch 5.1 has been delayed 9 months
>patch 5.3 has been delayed 6 months
>patch 5.5 has been delayed 2 years

This is insane. These questions are so basic, is this really want the want for the fan festival? The writer's daily activities? "What do you eat when you write?" Come on.

>no male viera means trannies are blown out!
Trannies don't play males, Yea Forums.

Hold up I feel like there's a screencap for this exact situation

Attached: itsaboy.png (1013x3201, 348K)

I think rather than the existence of baracats, what annoys people is the lack of existence for bunnybois and amazoncats.

>ohhhh no these festering tumors are on balmung the entire server is guilty by association
You seem the type to be entertained by having a key-ring jingled in front of your face.

Attached: 1533659991929.jpg (388x384, 28K)

Attached: 1547697499538.png (500x533, 531K)

Japanese are retarded.

Can I go to bed?

the worst /xivg/ poster is on Gilgamesh though

Very cute!

Attached: 1550611668088.png (1920x1050, 1.95M)

holy fuckin' based.

Ftm ones do and they aren't the ones who crave my fat old man dick

I've roleplayed on Balmung for years. The entire server really is that bad.

What a terrible setup for their 50th.

The server has the rep it has for a reason and you obviously have some sort of guilt over it which is why you're sperging out so hard to defend it anonymously on Yea Forums
Its cool that you're bad and love futa dick, no problem. Just stop trying to deny it

Because that shit is in may like it always has been.

Based ninja.

t. seething hrothfurfags

When EXACTLY did XIV overtake WoW as the worst MMORPG community of all time? It was fine during ARR and early Heavensward

Attached: another delay.jpg (180x720, 25K)

In Japan you get questions like these. In the west you get questions that makes YoshiP angry and cringe.

I think Hroths have good potential as PLDs if nothing else. I just wish they were a little less "beefy" and closer highlander in build.
I also wish highlander had better face options...

Attached: 153068303674.jpg (500x366, 52K)

Yes? Masculinity is toxic.

to be fair, these Q&A's tend to be trash, you can't ask them anything interesting because they will just dodge the question or ask you to look forward to it
that and the people who ask the questions are fucking stupid and ask shit like "are we getting more hair?" or "can we have mutt races yet?"

Attached: 1543193367385.jpg (829x960, 220K)

Go for it, any info that may or not be announced will get posted later.

What the fuck is a new healer gonna do?
Heal with a new sparkly effect?
The only reason gun breaker is a tank is because it's either that or ANOTHER physical dps.

Dancer doesn't even make sense as a healer, it's traditionally a buffer/debuffer with some damage.

t. balmung tranny

chubby bunnies

Attached: D2Uh8SLWoAAcc30.jpg (802x1200, 98K)

>one of the worst is on Gilgamesh
>so please ignore how the rest of all the shits are on Balmung

By default since nobody plays WoW in the West anymore

Yeah, that's true. They're just so pointless.

>Its cool that you're bad
I mean this is more my issue, I can deal with being laughed at for being a futa smegma slave but I, and many other players, play well and completely fine. But no, because I enjoy my sexuality online, I suck at the game.

Japan is fucking bizarre.

Never post on my board ever again.

>The server has the rep it has for a reason
Exaggeration, flanderization and stereotyping, same as happens to any server and its associated populace; the thing that gets my goat is all this shit is peddled on r/ffxiv and the official-forums day in and day out and then you niggers act like you're above them, but start hyperventilating if it's brought into question
>you obviously have some sort of guilt over it
Pic related

Attached: 1551821495930.png (1920x1080, 678K)

you're fooling nobody faggot

The second the trannies and other LGBT snowflakes started pouring in.

Fatfags leave

>chubby cats
>chubby bunnies
w-whew lad

Attached: 1553232268411.png (386x330, 54K)

This is your Archer for the night.

Attached: unknown (5).png (760x562, 336K)

You can apply that to any job. Oh wow another DPS that probably has dots and combos... and sometimes buffs. Exciting and new.

>the laker said they planned a tank/healer
No he didn't. He only ever said dancer, blue mage and a gunblade job were happening and that the gunblade was a tank while blue mage was a melee support dps.

>r-reddit! c-child!
spoken like a true unstable and mentally ill roleplayer
no one cares that you need erp and roleplay to not kill yourself but you shouldn't lash out on people for calling your cesspool what it is

There is nothing wrong with futa, tranny.
t. tranny calling others tranny

I said THE worst, user.
The other rest of the worst are actually Chaosfags anyway.

CUTE!

both communities are full of erping trannies but the trannies of ffxiv are also weaboos

>c-child!
You said that, not me. Slow down user.

>Guy in the chat is literally just spamming "Gib bun boy"

Christ how long are we gonna have yo put up with this tantrum?

Attached: 1549248615629.jpg (860x720, 109K)

What happened in the last part of Eureka's story?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY EXPAC user-KUN

Attached: 1544187924498.png (748x492, 659K)

I choose to believe him over you.
What now?

until they add them into the game

Forever. Look forward to it in every QA as well.

Technically and linguistically THE worst is still part of one of the worst :^)

I accept your concession, tranny.

you can see the shaved hair on those pits

I dunno but the warning sign for me was when gold saucer came out and then there was this push to get male bunny outfits. I wrote off the tranny shit people were talking about as a meme up until that moment

>lmao what's a quick nock

Attached: sprout.jpg (304x656, 43K)

Until they kill themselves which is statistically soon

?

We're arguing semantics. The stream will go on. But this Q&A segment is not part of the live letter.

She was so cute acting just like a sprout.

>SE just ignores all viera related questions from this point forward

>what are druids or paladins from wow
>what are chloromancers from rift
You can literally do whatever. How about a ressource based healer that has to build up different ressources from different skills and can then unleash some stronger heals/shields/buffs?

when are we getting dragon quest x

>Oda can't give away any Shad info away or else Yoshi-p will kill him
>Meanwhile BLUfever fears nothing
J-just how powerful is he?

Attached: 1539839199003.png (808x255, 81K)

>acting

I missed it. Are there any clips?

2 years at minimum, as long as the game lasts at maximum

Attached: 2w3a83.png (966x1470, 1.82M)

Literally forever since it probably won't happen.

Attached: 1549485092295.jpg (870x1060, 164K)

Scholar does that and no one ever uses the fucking fairy tether
The playerbase of this game is why we can't have anything nice

I just hope he continues to fuck with Mr. Happy.

>gender locked clothes
>gender locked races
based nips refusing to bend to the mentally sick

Attached: 1553311278068.jpg (576x1024, 51K)

>Estinien just an edgelord

Attached: drg.jpg (464x507, 56K)

>White Mage, Scholar, and Astrologian all play the same

Attached: 1541035289918.jpg (882x960, 76K)

until something new comes out that distracts them away from XIV where they can pester those devs to capitulate to their demands

Please don't post this Lyse. Her face scares me.

WHAT IS WITH THE TUMBLR RED NOSE FAG THING

Does anyone outside of Yea Forums even know about this? I haven't seen any chatter about it.

>You can apply that to any job.
Yes, you can.
But dps is what 90% of players want to play, which is why there's more dps classes than healers and tanks combined.

They need an actual good reason if they're going to bother making a new healer or tank, and making a new one just for the sake of having a new one isn't good enough.

viera exist already sweetie

>start lifting
>shoulders too wide and arms too muscled so have to wear (eu)L
>stomach too slim so it drapes over when I should be wearing M
feels bad desu

Suck my dick, tranny. Balmung is a fucking hellscape.

Attached: 1534411247675.png (571x180, 40K)

>> FF14
>> Still terrible weeb shit story and gameplay
HAHAHA. No one care sabout FF14 except ultra weebs. Its the best weebshit mmo that has ever been made because asians can't design good MMO's lol. Only weeb contrarians play it and pretend to like it.

Jap cosplay contest was full of qts.
All those Suzaku’s man.

Attached: 1538207071772.jpg (948x728, 116K)

>This Q&A is not part of the liveletter
Correct, because the liveletter is over.

>put up 1 or 2 dots
>spam main damage spell

>put up dots
>spam nuke
>press ogcd heal button whenever the rare party damage occurs

I didn’t know that midget played XIV

>dps
>use your healing skill found in this exceel sheet at the exact time found in this excel sheet
>dps

Forever. Remember Egi-glamours and the male bunny outfit from the gold saucer?

This is going to be a part of every single stream, announcement, Q&A, and everything else for the forseeable future. This will go on for years until they are in. Unless SE just starts ignoring those questions, expect to hear about it, especially in any venue where the non-JP community is involved.

why haven't you transferred off to a preferred-world for free user, something's not adding up here

to be fair, Hrothgar look better than Highlander males

this is still going on huh

Attached: 1529282889735.jpg (1600x900, 214K)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO DELET NOW ITS NOT TRUE ITS JUST REDDIT LIES NO NO STOP!!!!!

>they can't just go off and decide how male viera look like in a themepark mmo, when no one really knows.

It's fucking common sense what they'd look like, the dimorphism wouldn't be that drastic.

Shut the fuck up nigger male character faggot. Noose yourself already.
SEETHING

It's not fair bros I wanted to be a muscular lion girl.

Your dipshit post has convinced me of the truth.

Attached: 1535031292495.png (240x180, 77K)

DID I MISS THE COSPLAY EVENT

I like roleplaying, so I keep trying to convince myself there are people there that also want to roleplay some kind of actual story and not just suck futa cock.

Get laid, NPCs

I thought they were all good.

lel good to know she got btfo too

what in the world is this thing

autistic false flaggers are the worst. they just love attention.

LOL

>japanese devs all play roegadyn

ROE HATERS BTFO

yeah it was 16 hours ago

She doesn't scare me, I just feel sorry for her and her genetics.

THIS FUCKING GUY

Attached: CptOhare the legend.png (1818x374, 88K)

Attached: thenk.png (112x112, 11K)

It's almost as if you tack a bad spell onto an already existing class it's not the same as if you build a class around a certain mechanic. Crazy, I know.

>Writer and Foxclon are Roebro
Nice

Attached: Roe.jpg (800x600, 263K)

>that one Tsukuyomi with the tall heels that faceplanted on stage

>my mans representing Roe
People asking the right questions.

Attached: 1553311132449.png (277x383, 190K)

Tell me when Alisaie's birthday is! When does she turn legal?

It really isn't, been playing here for fucking years. I don't see shit besides checking people's search infos for their f-lists all the time.

Pretty sure it was last night

Is this why they thought "roe with a furry face" was a good idea?

Talk about being absolutely childish. I wanted Ala Mhigo to be a visitable city after we liberated city; with the city about to be gassed in a few days that'll probably never ever happen, but I at least got over it.

Me on the left

Stop reblogging your epic posts, Cpt

Can anyone stop him?

His mask came off, this shit is getting serious

literal god

unironically have you tried the quicksand and having a conversation with anyone

that guy is definitely dead

Attached: man buns.png (503x759, 189K)

Anyone wanna rub horns?

can y'all just fucking stop

Attached: 1417893907948.jpg (616x689, 64K)

>ala mhigan players confirmed for chads who don't fear the SJW mob

based mhiggers

The reintegration of Male Viera and Female Hrothgar into their societies are an integral part of the storyline of Shadowbringers that concludes around the X.2 patch.
The Viera in the source are punished by the Garlean Empire for siding with the Eorzean Alliance with the burning of the Rak'Tika Greatwood (as seen in the trailer) prompting the long since dormant males of Vierakin to organize as a resitance cell deep in the Empire and also reintergrate into the formly matriarchal society of Viera.
The Hroth meanwhile have had almost their entire female sect purged by the Empire as they are nothing more than savages breed and used for their genetic material in weapons development. They seek out a great prophetic hero "The Great Horned One" who can save their people from ruin who turns out to be from the first shard's Ronso, a female.

>rubbing horns is now Cannon for Au Ra
Thanks yoshi

>horn rubbing
I came

>all the male players are actually homosexuals
And you faggots called us gay for playing female characters? Of course it's the faggots who like seeing man-ass and RPing as twinks who play male characters you fucking retards

Good thing there's fucking plenty of people, everywhere. You really aren't looking if you can't find it at all.

Nigger are you fucking high? The Quicksand is exclusively for people trying to suck futa cock or shill their lorebreaking deviantart character.

HORN
RUBBING

Further proof that lizard players are absolutely degenerate and deserved to burn by Fire IV.

>medium
Must be nice being a manlet. I'm 6'7 and I have to wear large+extended length. All my shirts look too big unless I get specially fitted

Attached: c2d.jpg (663x579, 39K)

>f-lists all the time
that's weird, i don't think i've ever seen someone on the 3 realms i've played with their kink list in their search info

They really do. I wasn't feeling them in the reveal trailer but that one screenshot of the Ronso sold it for me.

I will fantasia to highlander male in honor of this fucking madlad

Attached: 1536286059964.jpg (600x580, 98K)

>Au Ra rubbing horns is affection now confirmed LIVE

Attached: 1550877171671.gif (600x338, 1.61M)

>tfw got up from bed for this

Powerful but he will be banned forever. At least there's some silent people reading that are voting up his comments. It's not a complete lost cause.

It's been obvious for some time that straight players play females, faggots play male.

Attached: 1459225818996.png (986x715, 471K)

How long until the inevitable ban?

Wanna rub horns together haha?

Q&A's are so fucking worthless.
>LAMFO WHERE DOES MY BIRD COME FROM WHEN SUMMONED? XD

Attached: 1530227152527.png (356x352, 197K)

>takes off the mask
>gets even stronger
SOMEONE STOP HIM

i sat my fat ass down in the quicksand just to people-watch when i first transferred there and absolutely none of that happened, the worst thing was somebody's fetish-bait "me big amazon" fem-highlander in a conversation. it's beginning to sound like you're autistic or don't know how to initiate just an rp conversation

Attached: 1526776355404.jpg (598x1065, 85K)

They specifically said male Viera aren't playable because of "story reasons" but that could've just been flimsy translation and what was actually meant was "lore reasons". I'm still not expecting them but it's something to think about for people who want them, I guess.

Wow, plays on Balmung and doesn't know how the Quicksand works.
The railing is the ERPers, anyone actually in the main floor just wants to do some chill tavern RP.

>y'all
go back to twitter

rofl bro what's the lore behind duty finder

>or shill their lorebreaking deviantart character.
Holy bait, the exact opposite is true in my experience. People are terrified of seeming too important or having a job and RP classes instead.

>Somebody asked if there was a lore explanation for the duty finder

Attached: 1546903940725.png (1138x640, 784K)

>tavern RP

Attached: 1524708282327.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>lore/story QA

CptOhare: Savage

Attached: 1549837355856.gif (94x128, 28K)

Everyone is gay in FFXIV no matter what you play

SE has capitulated in the past on things like the male bunny suit so that's just the reinforcement they need that if they pester him enough they'll get their way.

That seems unnecessary for some types of horns. It seems like Hien kissing Cirina would be easy, like he wouldn't have to worry about her horns.

Attached: 1546819203982.png (700x700, 441K)

Kinda crazy how the balmung apologist narrative has went from "lol we laugh at rpers and we're all just crazy memer lads" to "lol not all of the rp is erp cmon guys stop being mean :/"
Imagine being a rping porn addled degenerate and being embarrassed about it to where you have to lie anonymously on Yea Forums to feel better about yourself. Enjoy your futas but not your male viera rofl

So, where's the new stuff?

Male characters are a mix of straights and faggots. Females are played by trannies. We all know this

I'd appreciate you leaving us out of your shitposting, thanks.

You just outted yourself as a retard, congrats.

Did I miss something? That's just a southern thing.

>carpet

Based Koji spoiling new mounts LIVE.

Attached: SPOILER_unknown.png (910x612, 1.46M)

You either help the jerk lalafell die to destroy Eureka or you let Krile seal it away until it inevitably escapes decades later.

>no new healer
Well boys, looks like healer stock just shot up. Soon they'll be paying us for runs.

Attached: 1359789142386.jpg (275x183, 9K)

rent free

BASED OHARE

I'm 6'3", hit 208lbs and I'm on my way to cutting 30 lbs. Stop projecting

I did have to start getting larges tailored to me because I have a long torso. Not really worth doing to every day t-shirts though

Attached: 1549594419489.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

Clear BA, scrub.

Don't knock it 'til you try it.

The second they announced gender-locked races I NOPED the fuck out of this game. Resubbed to WoW today and I'm back to grinding my raider io score...

And that's a good thing.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILYA 2wei Herz! - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.31_[2015.08.08_1 (1280x720, 97K)

as long as "it" does it job i couldn't care less

I tried it plenty when I was 14

>JP Q&A
>Actual lore questions and interesting stuff
NA and EU players are so shameless...

Attached: 1476842663270.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Nowhere, the liveletter is just this faggy q&a with joke questions.

haha hey yoship itd be really funny if elezen massaged each other's bare feet as a sign of affection. haha, just a funny thing. please give me this yoship

>so butt devastated he makes a one off post trying to act like he won
LMFAO, go back to twitter and seethe more cuck

>"lol we laugh at rpers and we're all just crazy memer lads"
where was it denied it's an rp server

That's the perfect mount for BLU.

Tally ho fellow lalachads!

Attached: ffxiv_05132018_225539.png (1920x1057, 1.67M)

Is YoshiP a bad enough dude to remove the male bunny suit when 5.0 launches?

Attached: xiv-qs.png (1101x621, 729K)

Why have I never heard the term gender locked before yesterday? This reeks of astro turfing...

I got a life time ban for saying "fuck" so I can't imagine this guy will last long.

Try it again in a game titled 14

It's the RP server, you'll get the ERPers of course, it's mostly people giving their character's RP info though.
This, it's annoying. I decided my character wanted to learn black magic so she looked for a job stone to not burn herself up, so I can be one in character at least.

>interesting

I have one: the other players are just WoL’s imaginary friends. He actually single-handedly slaughters everything himself.

Q&A is over

Where are my Lalafell enthusiast at?
Just imagine having a cute Lalafell lass polishing your "lever"

Attached: tumblr_nz0a89kKwz1qj475ko5_1280.jpg (1272x671, 602K)

>Actual lore questions and interesting stuff
>"Do auras rub horns together?"
>How are chocobos summoned out of thin air lol

They did it this way to weed out the weird questions. There were probably just as many degenerate questions as you'd see in NA/EU

What are the chances that we get to kill one of those fat miquotes. My axe is hungry for cat's blood.

Attached: 1446430994859s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

>off-post
Did you even read what he said? Are you aware you are projecting?

So... when is the cosplay orgy leak?

>tfw sit on the shy side of the bench
>tfw apex degenerate describes me exactly

>WoL doesn't actually have friends
>He just imagines going through his hardships with friends along
>When he got really sad in the DRK quests he creates imaginary friends that represent how sad he is
Poor lad

Attached: 1544716110443.png (971x550, 553K)

>omega-f cover for the soundtrack
Based

Attached: 1527431357030.jpg (1684x1342, 1.89M)

>"lol not all of the rp is erp cmon guys stop being mean :/"
its true though?

Attached: 1552954250370.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

At least one of them is an important quest npc.

>lalafags
Allagan waste material on our star and literal subhuman beast tribes on the other shard, how can they ever recover.

ZENOS CONFIRMED FOR DISSIDIA

I want to ride that Chocobo.

Gender locked is common in Korean MMOs.

>I decided my character wanted to learn black magic so she looked for a job stone to not burn herself up, so I can be one in character at least.
Sounds like a neat arc, though you'll have to justify it by looking for a long time and you can still justify some spells like Flare as thaumaturgy since there's THM NPCs that use BLM spells (see Lyse using Elixir Field in Sirensong Sea even though she's not a MNK). Last I recall the only jobs you'll have to do a lot of finagling to actually work around are DRG, NIN and maybe AST, since I don't recall if the elezen shilling Sharlayan astrology actually had anything like a job stone handy.

ZENOS BABY
WE IN

Oh shit. ZENOS in dissidia

Attached: 1437869042504.png (442x380, 216K)

The fuck you talking about? Hype is max

there waiting for the end of the world so were probably just going to leave them to die

Attached: ffxiv_06032017_145051.png (1920x1057, 2.27M)

the 3vs3 Dissidia is the worst.

OH MY GOD

WHO CARES

I HATE YOU YOSHIDA

>Zenos got in before Gaius

Attached: 1528749137136.jpg (240x228, 14K)

Attached: 1530970343245.png (646x363, 571K)

>tfw no Lalafell wife

but they're doing it to the detriment of everyone locked outside. it's clearly some rich place walled off from like slums.

Because they needed an antagonist.

A sad feeling

Attached: notmycharacter.png (450x482, 364K)

He's still an antagonist even if he's not evil

Yeah, she even abandoned her tribe, including her daughter, because she wanted some power.
I honestly think Lyse is a Monk, though, she found her job stone at some point who knows when, but she is. Just like Y'shtola is going to become a Black Mage.

That fucker will even jump to other games just for a chance to fight me

True suffering my friend

Attached: 25.jpg (2096x3000, 2.2M)

Good. Gaius sucks.

>most exciting information in the live letter was for DISSIDIA

Not even just a decaying corpse, but the decaying corpse of a ghost of a decaying corpse. Mydia was brought back to life by Feolthanos so Vaan could kill her again.

>I honestly think Lyse is a Monk, though, she found her job stone at some point who knows when, but she is
You don't need a job crystal to be a monk. Traditionally their crystals are given after they've already completed training. Lyse just learned all her techniques in Sharlayan and they very likely have records of traditional monk techniques that she read up on.

does anyone genuinely like lalas? They look like mr. potato head with cellshading and rounder arms/feet. Fucking hideous creatures.

what the fuck

Attached: rhU5QaQ.png (209x28, 12K)

WHAT'S HAPPENING? WHAT'S GOING ON?

>What's going on?

1.0 CLASSIC!

Looks like he's going to address the viera controversy.

Wow, how can people be so fucking faggy holy shit

Xbox version.

Its nothing. Just some photo shoot shit no doubt.

this nigga finna catch the banhammer

Attached: 1537575970446.png (732x743, 792K)

Mobile version.

memesters love them

some /xivg/ autist from a while back, don't spend too much time thinking about it

OH SHIT FFXIV IS SHUTTING DOWN

>controversy
lmao

Why do RPers complain about 'lorebreaking' when you faggots are already ignoring the entire msq?

NOOOOOO SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP I NEED TO SHITPOST ABOUT TRANNIES AAHHGHHHHHHAHAFGJKFDLGHJD

what the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Asahi.jpg (1221x677, 459K)

Attached: Exploitable.png (1914x1078, 1.79M)

Alisaie onahole announcement.

Attached: alisaie 5224343422.jpg (540x647, 72K)

"Big announcement"
The mass media is here, they're filming.

Who's ignoring the MSQ?

His last post ladies and gents. Wish the Captain farewell!

Attached: The Legend's Last Post.png (1814x317, 50K)

MALE VIERA DON'T EXIST.

There isn't a controversy.

so why are they live streaming a mic test, considering they've been speaking fine through those microphones for the past hour

Nobody ignores the MSQ, fag. It's treated like someone else is off doing it.

Thats better than SHB

That's the official way Miqo'te talk trust me my uncle works for Final Fantasy

Elezen animation updates are about to be announced.

bout fucking time, took them long enough

Attached: 1551577484190.jpg (450x320, 24K)

Preventing taking pictures and video of it.

Yoshi you japist

a massive bait incoming

what a fucking legend

new thread!

>Watching the liveletter
Is yoshi-p showing off his snuff film?

Oh it's just this shit again.

>Daddy of light

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Attached: photo (1).jpg (900x900, 91K)

Oh for fucks sake Daddy of Light second season!

>.

>Daddy has been replaced

this is so wrong

WHAT

A

LET DOWN

>Daddy of Light movie

Didn't the main guy die?

>there's a movie now
what the frig

the way this thread is bombarded with constant posts about it you'd think otherwise

>the movie

The "warrior of light" is doing the MSQ, not your RP characters
but when you're doing it, you're the warrior of light. It's that simple.

BAITED

I would love this, but it might upset the 3 other people who play Elezen and like their animations for some reason

It's literally nothing

Attached: prom.png (719x717, 612K)

>the faggots who thought it was going to be a new job or male viera

>Dad of light movie was the announcement

Attached: 1539805999731.png (361x357, 170K)

>dad of Light Movie
Fucking trolled.

Still pathetic to act it out even if its shitposting. It means you have lingering desire to participate in what you mimic.

Why can't they just tell people to go watch the damn TV show?

>Already changed the actor of the dad after he died

Attached: 1466011623395.jpg (699x699, 68K)

I thought they were going to talk about battle changes and all that shit? So far all we've gotten is a bunch of plugs for stuff that isn't the game. What the fuck Yoshi-P?

youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM

Attached: 1522607348623.jpg (960x960, 50K)

>your sub money is going towards daddy and son incest movies
OH NO NO NO

Just fuck you, I'm going to bed

Attached: 1511114585651.png (322x378, 131K)

Why hype up for such a lame thing?

>Daddy of Light
I'm excited.

Attached: 1529346471388.gif (250x188, 967K)

So you fanta into Arbert when you do the MSQ then fanta back when you RP? If not, and you do the MSQ as your RP character, where you are the super special WoL, then go back to pretending you're some random adventurer for RP, then you ARE ignoring the MSQ.

I thought Japan was all about being respectful and retiring characters if their actor dies, even if it's a voice actor in an anime or video game?

Attached: tn_1235245586270.jpg (600x491, 29K)

Seriously? That was the announcement?

Attached: pj1d3j.png (514x353, 144K)

apparently the gooks find it a touching story or something

Are you legitimately retarded?

>I thought they were going to talk about battle changes and all that shit?
you're retarded, that was always May
they've said as much a dozen times

What the fuck are you talking about retard, holy fucking shit.

yeah I'm quitting since there's no new healer it's my main and they butchered them with sb but this was the final straw for me. everyone is laughing in here but the erp and rp people he upset are the ones that stay subbed. the normal people laughing at everyone in here don't. gonna be interesting seeing the que times with no healers and watching them bleed subs when the normies quit in a month

Attached: xf05gy0caun21.jpg (760x460, 176K)

Attached: 1551613015002.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

Cognitive dissonance is more closely related to mental illness than not having it, dumbass.

He knows he’s getting banned. He’s going all out.

Yes?
It's the Japanese fan fest.
The show was really popular in Japan.

>Dad of Light
This is a big deal for gooks.

Attached: 1552515998397.gif (480x366, 2.79M)

I was expecting him to just thank the fans for sticking around for 50 letters or something. What a let down.

What if I skip cutscenes and never do instances without my friend, and then roleplay as one of the Warrior of Light's Echo-blessed adventurer buddies? Y'know, one of the seven he brings along to fight primals and stuff.

What the hell? Don't the nips have Netflix so they can watch Dad of Light whenever?

Attached: 1322531108494.png (334x393, 265K)

Ugly, unintimidating cat

Attached: 1526641774896.jpg (474x474, 11K)

How did the JP fanfest wind up being the absolute worst of the 3?

Male mooncat here, everything seems cool to me. The only thing I take issue with is having another cat race seems a bit redundant, would've gone with Lupins if it were up to me, just for variety. Never wanted bunny boys.
Then again, I don't ERP and have never fantasia'd, so I'm probably not the kind of person you're addressing.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-01-11_at_12.47.41_PM.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

It's not cognitive dissonance to realize there are meta layers to fiction that you can differentiate. Your autism is just rendering you incapable of abstraction.

Then that's dedication and I don't have any grounds to point out hypocrisy.

Is Dad of light any good? seems interesting in cringe way.

I'm the opposite. Dancer is going to make me re-sub. The fact that they're ranged DPS is like a super bonus to me. Fuck healers and fuck you, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

hear that? that's the jap equivalent of thunderous applause. they love it.

You apperntly didnt enjoy laughing at Healer and Shota fags.

I'm not saying I'm incapable of it, I'm saying you're hypocrites because you complain about lorebreakers while disregarding the lore yourself for your own ERPing convenience. You're ignoring the MSQ which gives you no right to complain about other people ignoring the lore.

i don't think they're gonna talk about the patch, guys

Fuck off dps nigger, your kind is easily replaceable.

Nigger as soon as I was done with the main story I bounced out of Eureka.

>Q&A with actors now

I thought it was pretty good which is all the more reason why I'm confused they're making a movie when the short series was just fine.

>This is the rest of the Live Letter

Attached: 1551280872997.png (446x460, 112K)

It's unironically great.

Someone want to compare these two gook actors to an English pair of actors in terms of notoriety?

And fuck mhiggers and trannies.

YoshiP is not scripting my ERPs out. Nobody is being paid for this. There is no requisite for professional level consistency.

The novelty wore off quick honestly, I blame the fact that everything got spoiled beforehand by leaks.

it's very cringe and maybe sjws eat that shit up

There's nothing to talk about. You're getting some cutscenes to end the questlines and that's it. You were expecting a Yojimbo trial? Fuck you new optional items available buy now pig.

See:
This and It's pretty great if you love XIV. I wish more of the original blog was translated.

>he plays healer
Beta bitch that my girlfriend can outparse
>he plays tank
Faux-chad that I can outparse

This is so boring that Alisaie caught a fever and fell asleep.

Attached: 453345345345435.png (627x524, 298K)

>gook

It's nip or zipperhead you uneducated racist. If you're going to be racist do it right at least.

I made a friend watch it last night and he thought it was funny

>dude catfishes his own dad in an MMO
>japs think this is touching
What is wrong with them?

Then you didn't finish the main story, lmao.

Attached: ss+(2019-03-23+at+09.11.27).png (443x61, 7K)

Show me your oranges and ultimate clear, sweetie.

source me before thread dies

So where is that user calling people a retard for thinking the liveletter wasn't over?
>No news
>No new info
>Dad of Light
>Hour long meme q&a
Great FF14 liveletter.

Attached: 1544385505217.jpg (766x720, 71K)

There is a new Yojimbo trial. People already datamined the arena and 2nd form.

She doesn't have a fever, It's me giving her the 'ol lickeroo

I was talking about the conversation in this thread where people were saying RPers respect the lore and don't want to be deviantart lorebreakers and shit
There is literally no difference between RPing as Sephirot's brother and RPing as some random non-hero adventurer, because both are ignoring the MSQ which already tells you that your character is specifically the WoL.

Where to watch? Not subbing to shitflix for one thing.

I have nothing to prove to a greylet, nor do I get off to picking on my inferiors.

It's so fucking boring, Jesus.

>because both are ignoring the MSQ
No shit, that's the whole point that you're not the WoL. You're spinning the entire idea into a negative.

Thread is ending, for the next one do you mind not acting like TOTAL FAGGOTS ?

Attached: 375279509940.jpg (541x406, 32K)

Shine on you crazy diamond

I'm not a greylet, honey. Whatever makes you feel better at night.

What the fuck is this train of thought?
>I pretend I'm not the Warrior of Light
>Do some RP
then
>updates come out adding stories
>play them as the warrior of light, my character doing her duty as the hero
it's not fucking hard to understand. I'm not breaking any lore at all lmao, i'm playing the game.

handsome tom

Yes you are, because you're deflecting.

When are they going to talk about gameplay? I need to know what the Phoenix thing is in blufever's leak image. Or was he leaking a bunch of shit in general rather than just what was going to be revealed?

Okay. I'll only be half a faggot.

Aren't these Live Letters generally reserved for discussing patch details?

Nothing until May

i'm going to become even gayer just to spite you

Don't use words you don't know how to use, tranny.

No. I love sucking many cocks.

>because both are ignoring the MSQ which already tells you that your character is specifically the WoL.
and as an RPer, you learn pretty simply to say "well yeah that's canon to the storyline but right now i'm not playing the storyline"
same reason EVERYONE else is technically the warrior of light in their own stories, but you're the only warrior of light in your own.

not gonna happen bro. as soon as it starts up you know there's gonna be posting about trannies and forum posts

Attached: 1547852004950.png (565x541, 157K)

Next patch has no content outside of the main quest, and there is nothing coming before Stormbringers after that. So what on earth would they show?

based

Guys I think there’s something wrong with me, I find myself enjoying Lyse’s company and find her very cute.
What do I do lads?

fuck this I'm out

And now you're resorting to petty namecalling. You lose. Sorry. Any response to this post will be taken as acknowledgement and acceptance that you have indeed forfeited. Thank you for your pending reply.

You don’t understand user, when you jump around naked in Rhalgr’s on you Yo-Kai Watch sperm mount it becomes part of your character’s backstory.

That was done in the first 5~10mins, they can't show any of it other than a small trailer as it's all story for msq or hildibrand, no gameplay content.

lame live letter desu

Attached: 1547772376401.png (1700x832, 837K)

You start first

Seethe harder tranny. Maybe next expansion you'll manage a green!

There's not much they can discuss now.

The patch is out next week, so talking in-depth would be spoilers.
Combat/Job changes won't be talked about until May.
What content did you really want them to discuss?

we have hildibrand and I was personally expecting the Yojimbo fanfest trial would be part of it... did they show the dragons neck/battle in the big keep/bridge at live letters?

you get ending CS next week, FFXV event next month then wait til Shadowbringers early access or release

It's bad. A lot of Japanese drama and humor doesn't translate well.

Not that guy, but I was hoping for a little more info on the battle rework, just a little

just because you burgers don't care doesn't mean this isn't big. the japanese love this.

I'm not going back to that shit but if you're going to act like a cunt about it I guess jerk survived after all.

they already said all battle discussion is for may.

Not hearing anything about 5.0 till Mays live letter.

Only trannies actually give a shit about parses, big guy.

it pissed me off how dumb japanese family culture is
why can't they just fucking TALK TO EACH OTHER like normal people? and why does the dad not give a shit about his family and only care about working? he doesn't care about his son at all, what a piece of shit