One day remaining

One day remaining.

Attached: stateofplay.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

nobody cares

more like playstateion

>inb4 they copied Nintendo
I don't wanna hear any console wars, the Switch is just as good as the PS4. i just hope this thread can stay about State of Play.

I want a release date for Ghost of Tsushima already

It'll be 90% Days Gone, yeah?

Yea Forums's anus isn't ready though

Attached: 1552859718595.jpg (894x1024, 76K)

50% Days Gone 50% Last of Us
Ghosts of Sushiman conveniently missing

Already better than Inside Xbox.

But they did...
They left E3 to do their own version of directs.
You call it console wars, but its a obvious fact.

They are doing more of these throughout the year, meaning this one is going to be mediocre.
>Days Gone
>Dreams summer creator early access thing
Maybe Medieval footage. I don't expect a Ghost of Tsushima release date despite thinking it will launch in September. They will save Ghost of Tsushima and TLOU2 for the "we aren't at E3 but we are taking advantage of the news blowout and getting out stuff in there too" video package

Is E3 bleeding?

If this was Nintendo, people would be getting hyped up about whatever new exclusives are gonna be announced soon.
But since its Sony, and since this is a direct response to how fans saw their direct last year, and how Xbox took all the wind out of their sails back at E3 by going first, this is clearly going to be with the purpose of getting revenge on Xbox.

So its probably going to show off all the new third party multiplats early so the conference is memorable as "having shown off the most new games in a long time!". Xbox is going to get so angered by it they will shit out a post on twitter with a back handed compliment to Sony, and likely state again how they are having their own seperate E3 in their own tent full of news people, just like they have done before. Sony and Microsoft are in a arms race, because whoever shows off the newest third party multiplat games first gets their conference known as the conference that showed off the most new games.
Of course, one of them could actually break this vicious cycle by revealing ACTUAL first party exclusives for a change, but well all know that's not going to happen.

Yeah, That's what I'm expecting. Ghoast of Tsushima is something I'm actually excited for. I don't really care about TLOU 2 or Days Gone.

Quore and PlayStation Pulse say hi.

Was just saying, don't short hand people about it then, it makes you look like you are defending it. Anyways, hoping for some Square Enix news from the conference.

what's this?
snoy direct?

More like State of Watch lmao

I want a translation

Attached: Kōkidō_Gensō_Gunparade_March.jpg (230x227, 15K)

The absolute state of play

It is console warring. A Nintendo fanboy invading a Sony thread is console warring. It'd be just like if Sony fanboys invaded an Xbox thread to say "Microsoft fucked up E3 2013," then hide behind that it's an "obvious fact" to justify being an autistic console warrior.

TLOU 2 release date is the only thing you will be getting out of that

If they aren't apologizing and reversing their bullshit censorship policy, I don't care

Ready for Bluepoint's Jak & Daxter?

That would look incredibly aesthetic

give me Dreams or give me death

Attached: dreams pod.png (853x437, 390K)

If you cannot accept a brand's failings throughout history, then you are a console warrior and do not belong in ANY thread.

Dreams looks good and great, but I do fear for it because of the pattern of games looking too good to be true, and turning out bad.

Oh man, do I miss playing LittleBigPlanet.

Concrete Genie release date
MLB The Show
GT Sport update
Days Gone final update
TLoU multiplayer reveal + release date
Revival of some familiar franchise
Japan Studio teasing something

beta was fun
as with every user generated content game the majority of content is pure shit but there was some good stuff made. the tools are extremely powerful

>Japan Studio teasing something
My dream. I doubt they're ready.

Attached: 1537519041582.png (1920x4952, 944K)

>About to get PSNow for my free 7 day trial
>Sony announces GaycucksoySJW: the cinematic experience on the PSN
>All the servers overload

I think I'll wait until after the announcement, just to make sure PSNow gets literally nothing.

Attached: B.gif (220x283, 499K)

Don't get hyped. It'll be a few snippets of things already seen. Maybe a couple new indie announcements. PlayStation have nothing ready or worth talking about til end of the year at least

Japan Studio hasn't been good since Patapon 3.

And it won't get stickied. Because only Nintendo events get stickied by the Nintendo jannies

Oh wait Japan Studio isn't Gen Design. My mistake.

WiLD 2019 release date

Even Google got stickied.

>Console warring is fine when SNOY fanboys does it
>N-NO PLEASE DON'T CONSOLE WAR AGAINST US NAO

Someone has to break the cycle of vengeance, and I think we all know sony's horde isn't stopping any time soon.

That was for ironic shill-posting containment though. Inside Xbox is never stickied. State of Play won't be either

>But they did...
>They left E3 to do their own version of directs.
Except it's nothing like a direct other than it being about games

More like there's nothing ever shown at these events.

Oh wow a retarded consolewarrior common but nice

We just don't know what it is yet, content wise. they do a few more of these in consistent intervals then we'll know

I want them to recreate TLOU2, Days Gone, and Ghost in Dreams. that'd be top tier

E3 is dead

(it's dying)

Is this the PS thread?
What's the name of that website who emails you everytime a game you "bookmarked" drops it's price?
I'm busy with my studies and can't always check the PS store.
pls help Yea Forums

Attached: 1487285501819.jpg (720x960, 123K)

don't worry, the games on your wishlist never go on sale.

>GT Sport update
I can spoil you this.
Countach 25th aniv., 250 GT Berlinetta, Stratos and two Super Formula(one Honda and one Toyota)
Also Spa

fuck nowa, not buying her censored shit

Attached: noire.png (955x957, 601K)

Fuck you.
but you're probably right

for realsies the flash sales are once a week. just check your wishlist page once a week or so. not hard. takes 30 seconds.

It can't be any worse than your average Inside Cuckbox.
>In b4 it's just an EA Cuckcess announcement
Oh God it could

More like State of Gay.

This. Imagine having a company living in your head 24/7 that you go to threads you do not like to complain about said company.