What would make the perfect Iron Man game and why did anthem fail to be just that?

What would make the perfect Iron Man game and why did anthem fail to be just that?

Attached: ts.jpg (750x1334, 95K)

Because EA is greedy and bioware is incompetent.

Bingo.

Kinda hope that someone managed to use that engine to make an Iron Man game though. The flying is fucking perfect, and they could use some of the animations from the Ranger and Colossus for War Machine and Hulkbuster.

It'd be cool to select different armors that all had different functions, one could be a multipurpose jack-of-all-trades suit for basic missions, there could be a stealth suit for stealth missions, one for taking on big-game like mentioned and so on and so forth.

whatever happened to that black iron man?

I think we'll never get a good Iron Man game, or something similar to an iron man game because Iron Man is basically far too powerful, and its hard to make a game that still keeps you interested even though you are near unbeatable. It would require lots of thought and creativity and that is just not found in todays industry.
Also
>"Armor not attached to my biology in that way that freaks just everybody out but is completely attached to my brain synapses"
What the fuck does that even mean? How is being attached to your brain synapses not attached to your biology? What does attached to biology even mean? Also how can your entire armor be completely attached to your brain synapses? Why?

Attached: Thanos-Kills-War-Machine1.jpg (1544x802, 250K)

Wasnt Iron Man a black girl now?

> yfw everyone is magically brought back in End Game

Attached: 51404732_2085347791545492_983296074808557568_n.jpg (785x757, 31K)

You can literally take Spider-Man for PS4 and just put Iron Man into it. You already have the map - Stark Tower (Avengers Tower now) is ALREADY THERE. The city is ALREADY THERE. If they can nail making flying feel natural, it'd be absolutely perfect.

Is Thanos dare I say it, "our guy"

Black girl overthrew a dictatorship but apparently this is bad for some reason.

Why does Tony even bother, someone is just going to come and destroy it in one punch to prove a point or take control over it and make it go crazy or something.

>What the fuck does that even mean? How is being attached to your brain synapses not attached to your biology?
I think he's talking about the bleeding edge armor that he had a few years back, it basically hid inside of his body like a symbiote would, although this one just sort of response to his brain signals or whatever.

It's pretty funny how this only happened because the writer heard something would happen to War Machine in Civil War, and had to guess that he'd die because he got kicked out for stealing ideas from the GOTG movie and spoiling them in his comics.

well, they were all magically killed in the last one

I dont know, it would be pretty dull unless they expanded the city or added more powerful enemies
Iron Man isnt a street level hero so just copypastaing him into a street level game wouldnt work too well, i think

didnt everyone on the island like their dictator?

Apparently doom wasn't in charge at the time or something.

The city is too small though, also I think it'd be better to have sort of hub worlds over an open world.

>Iron Man is basically far too powerful,
His weakness is that he's basically just a man in a suit when it's all said and done. You could have him go up against hackers, other suited up antagonist, EMP burst, etc.. Also it'd be cool if they had a sort of energy system, where if i ran out then Tony would be forced to de-armor and let it charge. Turning the game into a sort of tactical-espionage affair for a time being.

I can see the Iron Man model 51 working, with you having to upgrade it to add different modes and weapons to it over time.

>Tfw they add a samurai mode

Attached: ironweeb.jpg (1988x3056, 887K)

You're right - but my point is that the groundwork is there. To me, the logical progression would be to add at least another borough to the map and add other outside areas for specific missions.

>not the Megazord armor

Attached: 3Y6nCNS.png (738x369, 603K)

Last I checked, Doctor Doom was Iron Man.

>and why did anthem fail to be just that?
Besides the numerable and embarrassing issues that Anthem has, the whole flying around aspect is just incredibly boring. Take a game like Spider-Man and think about how fluid and fun it is to zip around and launch off of buildings. I will always prefer a cool and fun maneuverability mechanic that gives me more control to a boring flight ability every time.

Attached: 1536365685111.jpg (1920x1080, 1.46M)