Vita Thread

Post your Vita.

Attached: 5.jpg (1632x1224, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/6x-Transparent-Silicone-Thumb-Stick-Cover-Grip-Cap-For-PS-Vita-PSV-1000-2000/202340380903?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
vsrecommendedgames.fandom.com/wiki/PlayStation_Vita
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No
Stop spamming

Is the Vita worth buying now?

People can have their own dedicated threads for a dead console faggot.

Is there anyway to play ad hoc vita games with a vita and a ps4? Or is that just wishful thinking?

I picked up Cold Steel 1 and 2 today, should be fun.

Attached: Vita.jpg (3393x1966, 1.48M)

>Buying games for a dead console

So you only buy games for the current consoles?

Where did you get those stick covers? Been looking for white ones

>>>/vitagen/

Do those games stop being valid because the company doesn't support the system anymore?

You could just hack your Vita.

No, but hacking your Vita is way easier.
If you want to support the company, buy Coldsteel 1 and 2 on PC. And get better version in the process.

I bought 2 of of these: ebay.com/itm/6x-Transparent-Silicone-Thumb-Stick-Cover-Grip-Cap-For-PS-Vita-PSV-1000-2000/202340380903?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

please read my blog
>bro gets a vita the day after it comes out in US
>butthurt because it looks so sexy and I want one really bad
>literally while we're talking about my asshurt in vent my mom calls me and asks me to meet her at work
>she hugs me and says she loves me
>hug her back and tell her i love her, confused
>hands me a box with the biggest stupid smile on her face
>open the box
>it's a brand new 3g vita, a copy of marvel 3, uncharted and a memory card
>cry like the manchild I am with happiness while my mom laughs at pats me on the back
I'll never get rid of my Vita or my 3DS. The last two gifts my mom over gave me before she died. Love ya ma. (never used the 3g a single time)

I won't lie, those alt color Vitas look so nice, almost want to buy another one. I just got full CFW installed on mine and I'm ready to play some games. I'm looking for any game recommendations. I prefer RPGs or things with interesting stories I can play while I lay in bed.

Attached: pa.199603.9.jpg (640x640, 69K)

>No, but hacking your Vita is way easier.
I would still buy games even if my Vita is hacked. I just like owning physical copies of games. I'll hack my Vita when I feel like playing games like the Atelier series which is mostly digital and full priced.

>PC
I have the PC versions already. I wonder why I would buy the handheld version? Hmm, its a mystery. Its as if the Vita is meant for something but sitting at a desk.

Go post in one of the 3 comfy Switch threads, faggot.

You're a good son.

Attached: vitaswitch.jpg (1011x761, 398K)

Persona 4

Baed white vita.

thanks dad

Already played that one, but it was way back when it came out so maybe it's time for a redo
Guess it would have helped to post what i've already played

Played: p4g, s:g and s;g2, uncharted, sly cooper, gravity rush, soul sacrifice, toukiden
and that's about it

No.

>still no Patapon 4
Nah, I'll just stick with my old PSP. No need to upgrade.

patapon is shit.

t. wrong opinion

What? I just think it makes more sense to post on vitagen instead of making a second vita general when the current one is barely alive as it is.

Vitagen isn't about the Vita anymore, its about waifus.

Based wholesome poster
Rpg wise I say you go with P4 or P3. The MGS collection is always good too for a good story even if it's not an rpg

>anymore
Dude, Vitagen was Always about waifus.

True enough.

Attached: 3349.jpg (717x1061, 851K)

Alright Yea Forums, give me a list of games worth owning on this thing. Has to be exclusive or at least games you cannot get on much platforms.

you wish. don't think the vita is about exclusives, it's about the highest quality handheld ever made. if you don't care about comfy gaming in bed then just play on PC.

Attached: IMGP8746_web.jpg (3000x1800, 233K)

If you can have one ps4 game what would it be?

Attached: 97879887.jpg (1194x669, 195K)

That Kingdom Hearts collection with all the games except 3.

P E R S O N A 5

Just bought a used OLED Vita for $115 from Japan that comes with a screen protector. Recommend some games and accessories por favor.

Attached: 1552181204594.jpg (1000x1000, 211K)

Lmao I traded my PS Vita for a Sega 32X at a game con and it was worth every penny I got out of it. Sega 32X still had more worthwhile exclusives than the vita.

Here's a full list of good games, minus multiplatform games that are better on other platforms:

>better on other platforms
What does this even mean? Unless all the Vita's games are on the Switch then comparing it to any other platform is retarded.

Attached: 20190323_212345.jpg (1200x900, 258K)

yet every thread we get knuckleheads who say
>but I can play that on my PC/PS4!

Dude, are you ok?

Yes, we get it, you can play a lot of the fucking games from this tiny device that fits in your pocket on your giant fucking computer that cost 10x as much. News at fucking 11.

It's honestly getting old, or these people are just so autistic that they can't see the point of a handheld. Any mutliplat game that came out on the Vita was destined to be better on a console or PC, that was never the point.

lmao

Attached: IMG_20190323_213457215_small.jpg (1600x1200, 118K)

where's the link?

Cute Vita.

user was making a joke. here is an actual list of PSV games, but not listing exclusives:
vsrecommendedgames.fandom.com/wiki/PlayStation_Vita

I was just implying the vita has no games. Seriously though, check vitagen for a handy chart.

My issue is that a lot of vita games are missing content and stuff, e.g. ys 8 has a lot more on pc/ps4

>My issue is that a lot of vita games are missing content
Define "a lot".

Vita is gay.

no you.

wait, what is vitagen? google is not helpful

Does Dragon's Crown still have an active online?

if you've come here to shitpost say something nice about the vita instead

Attached: 2424.jpg (299x168, 11K)

I love my vita and my psp!

Attached: 9D6DCAD2-4204-4E65-9048-8FEFB051169A.jpg (3984x2978, 2.28M)

I decided to hack my vita today. I haven't touched it in months so I figure there's no harm at this point. Not like there's any new games coming out anyway.

Does anyone else's left thumbstick lean up? It's really annoying.

digimon is pretty good

Thats a deck out Vita.

>The last two gifts my mom over gave me before she died.

Attached: 1546226298592.jpg (600x885, 110K)

whats the background my guy?

How old were you when you got the vita?

nope

On vita or psp? Or both

Attached: yes2.jpg (1389x781, 179K)

My coworker is going to ask his brother if he’s willing to sell his vita. What is a fair price to pay for one. I know it depends on screen but give me an estimate

t

Attached: yes.jpg (1389x781, 161K)

anywhere from $100 to around $150

Depends what it comes with. Just the bare system is $80-90.

is there a way to play the arcade port of r-type with no fucking lag? I used PFBA and retro arch, but none of them like running past fucking 24 fps, mates.

Attached: vlcsnap-error670.png (512x384, 253K)

>romancing saga 2
>adventures of mana
>secret of mana
>FFX/X-2
>PSP/PS1 library of rpg's

I can only hope that your mom is resting peacefully. My condolences and you're a good son.

Are the amount of vita threads being spammed on Yea Forums a sign that /vitagen/ has accepted the vita is Officially dead? Same thing happened when the Gravity Daze servers got shut down.

Not sure. Maybe? why do you care if it's dead or not? Niggas around here just want to discuss and have fun with others who have a vita too, nigga.

Attached: pic_0000123.gif (263x133, 49K)

/vitagen/ is completely unchanged. the reason there are vita threads on Yea Forums is because people actually want to talk about the system and games.

lol what a faggot.

Gay.

I'm planning to get a vita, which model is better?

Attached: 1553068162998.png (1280x1059, 622K)

The first one. Best screen quality.

1000:
-best screen on a handheld ever
-start and select are hard to push
-no internal memory, need a sony memory card to hack it
-heavier, maybe stronger build quality
-proprietary charge/data connector
-available in black (good luck finding a white one lol)

2000:
-pretty good IPS screen
-1gb internal memory, hackable without a card
-analog sticks tend to fail (easy to buy and replace)
-longer battery life
-standard micro-usb connector
-lots of colors to choose from

based

Attached: IMG_200.jpg (960x960, 107K)

The white phat isn't rare at all, just get a Japanese one off ebay.

why not sort by just one region at a time? or at least cut out the euro region? it's all duplicates.

Anyone got any vita home screens that might give me an idea on how to organize my shit?

that's disguting user! why would you want organize your feces? I'm calling your mom, she's not going to like this

I love my Vita. :3

Was getting some errors trying to load games I had previously played. Seems it could be corrupted files. Fucking shitty expensive vita memory cards.

Vita noob need some help here

How can i delete the DLC file that install with Maidump? I tried to search everything in ux0 but can't find it anywhere

If you wonder why i still use Maidump that because i don't have wifi in where i currently live right now so pkgj is not work for me

People still pretend these were ever good? Why? Just let it die like the rattly-buttoned piece of shit it is.

It never was, why would it be no that it's completely dead? It's like asking if a K-car is worth buying now.

Does anyone know if there is a lain/madomagi vita theme? Had a look but I can't find anything.

it should be in ux0:patch/ or ux0:repatch/

and use NoPayStation from now on

I have the cutest ps vita in this world

Attached: 2019-03-24 06.48.38.jpg (3000x3000, 2.69M)