Hollow knight thread

hollow knight thread

Attached: 345.jpg (1000x1415, 335K)

Where the fuck do I go now?

Attached: Screenshot (109).png (1262x730, 437K)

Yeah I know right, if only the devs had though to put giant fucking marks on your map indicating where it might be useful to go next.

back into deepnest, sucker

Those big skull like things seem likely targets

>tranny games

So when exactly are you shills supposed to switch over to the sequel? Dont you think most people have played the first by now?

Fuck Markoth. Fuck all moths. The Pale King was right to eradicate them.

Attached: 20190323174224_1.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

>he has trouble with markoth

Stop larping with someone elses pic lmao

Radianting Markoth is fucking impossible. This fight is retarded.

It's one of the easier fights. Just play it slow and shriek him after he does his shield spin lmao

Ascended Vengeflies is harder than Absolute Radiance

Is this game best played with a controller or kb+m? I keep pushing attack when i mean to jump and vice versa.

Attached: thicc women of instagram.webm (460x460, 420K)

Vengeflies aren't hard, they're just tedious as fuck.

It's perfectly fine on both. Do whatever you're more comfortable using.

That's what makes them hard

Is there any point to beating the god bosses with all charm limits on or is it purely for the sake of pretending I'm asian?

That's... objectively wrong.

nvm found the way

Who's jizzing all over the window?

Doing bindings in the pantheons gives you lifeblood cocoons in the pantheon rest areas. Doing the bindings of the final pantheon gives you a Hunter's Journal entry. Doing all the bindings at the same time makes the marking above the door glow.

Guys I dont know if I have it in me to do the 5th pantheon. It's just so hard. But I need to do it, I feel defeated

...so the only semi-tangible thing I get is a hunters journal entry. Welp, better do it anyway because non-glowing doors suck ass.

Embrace the pain, the anger, the defeat, the hatred. It will make your stronger.

It's what got me through zote the grey prince. I'd rather cut my balls off than know I didn't beat that narcissistic cunt.

You can do the bindings one at a time for the Hunter's Journal entry and the lifeblood cocoons. Doing a pantheon with all bindings on at the same time just makes them glow. I recommend doing them one at a time first so you can unlock the Lifeblood cocoons to make the all-bindings runs easier.

I understand and appreciate where you're coming from, but if you think I'm going to take on a pantheon 5 times with a different sucky limitation each run you're out of your fucking gourd.

It's so hard. I've done everything else the game has to offer. I beat path of pain and it almost broke me.

I'm gonna do the fifth pantheon but its destroying my sanity

literally HOW will silksong top hollow knight? Is it even possible?

Attached: SHAW.jpg (1248x767, 50K)

Hot Single Sexy Bug I Met On Tinder Gets MASSIVE Screentime - SteamHub

Fair enough. You only get Lifeblood for the first 16 bindings you do (the equivalent of 4 pantheons) by the way. Check the Lifeblood door on the bottom left of Godhome.
With a much faster pace and more fluid movement.

100% agree. I loved every second of this game though.

Almost impossible in my eyes. This game was one of the best games I played in a decade.

Oh yeah. Like I'm still having a ton of fun. I can just see I have a ways to go in terms of hitting gud

I don't even really use the life blood mechanic. If I pass a nest sure but my strategy is try and fluid motion the who boss fight while using as many soul powers as applicable. Yet I still have fast healing on.

Grubberfly's Elegy makes it a walk in the park.

I just beat the fat teleporting boss in the City of Tears. I got the ground pound move so I've going back to the mines next. Roughly how far through the game am I?

*kills your binding run with his 3 billion health*

Attached: 1541800005498.png (432x362, 73K)

It's difficult to say because you could end up in City of Tears within three hours, or stumble into it ten hours later.

Tell me how you prepped for pantheon 5 anons i need help.

Attached: ABSOLUTELY RADIANT.png (597x421, 344K)

All bindings or GTFO casual.

pogo the fuck out of him

Youd basically just started id say 15%

*kills your binding run with his literally 140 hits worth of health*

Attached: 1522331823927.png (566x323, 99K)

Got nothing for that one, fuck zote