HALO R EACH PC BETA SOON

HALO REACH PC BETA IMMINENT

Attached: halo_reach.jpg (1200x628, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

halowaypoint.com/en-us
halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo-insider
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thick FemSpartan booty

Will this steam game work on my Mac?

>Mac

Attached: 1551825638796.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

>IMMINENT
Source?

They opened up the insider program for PC testers.

I know that and signed up for it back when they announced it but that doesn't mean that the beta will be soon. I sure hope so though.

they better not SJW those butts and minimize them...

user, if they didn't do it with the MCC on release, why would they do it now?

>no post-war Spartan breeding program
it's like they don't even want to recover humanities population with a legion of UNSC loyal ubermensch.

Sorry, Spartan women have no interest in men below 7 feet.

Attached: Built for Sangheili breeding.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>Human W*men

Attached: 1535740715411.jpg (2160x3840, 831K)

Die, split lip.

The real home for Halo.

anyone can become a spartan iv, r-right?

Attached: skull_1f480.png (160x160, 10K)

Reserved for High ranking USNC and ODST. They want to make sure you can at least aim straight.

>Reserved for High ranking USNC and ODST
>high ranking
>343 babby doesn't even into the lore which 343 shat on
I want 343 to leave

how to sign up OP?

how do i kiss her

halowaypoint.com/en-us

As in Sergeants and shit, not fucking Shit Captains which is probably what you're thinking.

logged into halo wapoint for the first time since back when I actually used the forums, this was probably from when I was shitting on people defending Halo 4 or reach

Attached: kek.jpg (852x403, 110K)

thanks

>breasts

Tiddies are great.

Yer a tiddy.

Big ass sangheili tiddies.

Attached: biGG.jpg (484x431, 32K)

>feminine eyelashes

>halo
Is this fucking 2002 again where a bunch of kids that's never played a fucking FPS get excited about a boring fucking generic one that looks and plays like absolute garbage compared to even the worst real PC FPS beforehand?

Because that's what it feels like every time you kids mention fucking Halo.

How do I contact Bonnie Ross

>Kids
I'm 27, Halo is great fun. Wouldn't be surprised if you're an autist trying desperately to fit in.

I'm 31, just desperatly in need of something remotely fun to play. It's come to a point Halo could be a solution. pls kill me..

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Hello, Reddit.

artist?

>literally owned by 343 and halo cocksuckers
>get mad when you shit all over their games

I hate nuhalo too but if you dont like it then just dont talk about their games lore or anything, trust me that'll piss them off even more and they wont be able to do shit about it.

this was back when I gave a shit about halo and still had some hope for the future, 4 killed it though and I haven't even played xbox since

wasn't vale some eliteboo they found in a ship?

>SIGN UP FRENS
where bro???

halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo-insider

frick off you said this last week

I'm 35 and Halo is still very fun. Go back to plebbit.

CE came out in 2001, most of the fans of this are boomers now. stop trying so hard

Attached: 1552416085129.jpg (631x1023, 143K)

she wraps her mandibles around your head

I signed up and even submitted my dxdiag

based

Based.

>I'm 35 and never played a real FPS
Sounds like plebbit is where you came from, kid.

Will you need shitty Windows 10 for this?

>Beta for a game that released years ago

Attached: 43634643643.jpg (1024x1024, 50K)

based
I'm 26 and my favorite shooters are doom and quake, in that order. Halo is third.

How can you possibly like Halo third after Doom and Quake? That's like saying you like eating dogshit third after steak and pizza.

Because Halo isn't dogshit. It has a great amount of weapon variety and enemy variety. Level design throughout the series is supurb. The two weapon limit, while not *better* than no weapon limit DOES have it's advantages by making you take risks by picking up weapons and having to drop others. The art really makes playing both the single and multiplayer compelling.

Really the only problem with any of the old games is analog stick aiming and 30 fps. MCC on PC fixes both of those.

based

>link steam account
>send pc data to microsoft
This seems like a diddle you are trying to pull over me.

Why don't they make shooters like halo anymore? I honestly can't remember the last time a game created unique scifi vehicles like ghosts or banshees you could use in multiplayer.

>Reach
Fuck off zoomer

I honestly can't remember the last time a AAA shooter had a linear campaign

what's the point of xeno eroticism if you just tack on shitty simian characteristics to a sexy saurian lady?

Attached: LZWa57X.jpg (479x577, 46K)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: eldew.jpg (629x902, 174K)

Titanfall 2

It's almost like it's on a new platform you underage newfag.

let me clarify
>had a linear campaign composed of both wide open, vehicle oriented combat sandboxes and corridor FPS gameplay

lmao

You know if it wern't for Microsofts batshit insane decision to make a F2P Russian Halo game we wouldnt have MCC on PC at all.

Based and wortwortwortpilled

elites come from eggs, why would their females have tits?

So eldewrito is dead right? Was it ever even good or worth playing?

Its had a boost in player numbers since the MCC, its not 100% like Halo 3 but its decent, the one thing it'll have over the MCC version is the superior forge tools but its possible that 343 might improve on them

Attached: 343.jpg (1845x695, 227K)

it was decent but mainly for nostalgia purposes
there was alot of team swat servers for the shitters i guess, 1 or 2 eight player servers (slayer ctf etc), 1 or 2 custom game servers (duck hunt, jenga etc) and a big team server
it was worth the free download sure, its one of those "i have nothing to play so ill just see if theres a server up" kind of games

If I don't give them my PC specs will I still be in? I don't feel like doing that shit.

>generic

Of all the things you could shit on Halo for, you had to pick the least applicable complaint possible.

m8 I love halo but CE doesn't have much weapon or enemy variety and the level design is repetitive and tedious as balls.

There's zero reason it has to be dead: if people stopped trying to make it Halo 3 on PC and let it be it's own fucking thing then there would still be a point in keeping it around.

all 4 mandibles come together to form a tip and then you kiss it

>There's zero reason it has to be dead: if people stopped trying to make it Halo 3 on PC and let it be it's own fucking thing then there would still be a point in keeping it around.
no their wouldnt, if it tried to be its own thing it would go from dead to LITERALLY dead
people just got their fill
think of it like making yet another WOW character and getting it to 40-50, and then after a few raids and afk watching shit on second monitor, you go "yep thats me done" and you dont come back for another year
its basically that, except by the time i'll want to play again the real actual halo 3 PC will be here

Because why would you take a chance at creating something original than just copy pasting the latest trends into a video game and monetizing it?