Sekiro thread

Has From reached peak kino?

Attached: Sekiro_30.0.jpg (1400x933, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PY5vEoyO7v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for WELL... DONE... SEKIRO... kino

this game is honestly more comfy than das

I wish I had one of these...

Attached: hidden tooth.jpg (902x666, 181K)

I accidentally attacked the black ninja that's in the pit where you start the game, was he friendly? What was his dialogue? I suppose there's no way to reset his hostility?

What's down there?

Attached: 814380_20190323230801_1.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

what's the point of this? there's already another item that kills you for some reason

Killed him first try. Every single one of you who memed about just spamming deflect to win the game thank you, you were absolutely right.

This game is EXACTLY like Metal Gear Rising, spam block every time you see the enemy attack and that's 70% of the job done.

Attached: 20190323184351_1.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

Help me stop being bad. I'm dying way too much

grats on getting out of tutorial, have fun :)

Does the combat get better? I feel it can't decide between wanting to be a kino stealth takedown game and parry prompt simulator - basically just fast QTEs which does not make them good.

The latter is bad and they should have done the former.

>Spent the entire day fighting Genichiro
>Usually perfectly his first and second face up except from a few fuckups where I have to use potions because 1 mistake is 1/2 of your healthbar
>Always, fucking always die to his 3rd form
This is the first time I've been fucked this hard in a game. Soulsborne was a joke compared to this and I didn't even use summons or cheesy shit

Attached: migraine-chronic-headache-pain-natural-remedies.jpg (1836x1032, 75K)

>tfw every npc you know of's got the dragon rot

Attached: i-am-become-death-the-destroyer-of-worlds.png (500x870, 180K)

So, for some reason most soulsfags fucking hated nioh, which I don't get. I loved it and my favorite part of the game was probably the parry system (1kat/kusa backwave mostly). I also loved BB, DaS1 and Des. I did not like DaS2 or 3. Can anyone here tell me if I will actually enjoy this game or not? I'm really iffy about it.

what is that prostetic? I beat him several hours ago and didn't have that.

You know with FromSoft's experimentation with underwater combat and aquatic enemies in this game I feel like we might get a deep sea horror kino from Miyazaki one of these days

This is infinitely usable.
Maybe to progress the dragon rut curse to see what happens? Falling off of cliffs doesn't really work.

>man, travelling rooftops makes this area a breeze
>oh hey, kites
How'd it go for you?

Attached: Laughs.jpg (630x394, 33K)

Flame vent from the dream estate

So is there literally no good end for Sekiro?

>one ending he becomes an evil asshole demon
>one ending he loses his will to live after kuro dies so he becomes the next sculptor, continuing the cycle
>one ending he sacrifices himself so that kuro can live a normal life

Am I missing one?

Attached: 1490193317409.jpg (394x394, 109K)

god PLEASE no
im already getting paralysis in some parts of sekiro

Flammenwerfer. Got it in the memory zone where you also get the Axe, just further in. I can't remember Japanese names for shit, so I can't tell you the exact name.

Sekiro is nothing like Nioh.
Why don't you just buy the fucking game and play it & form your own opinion on it rather than take the words of one of the worst boards on 4channel?

I think if Yea Forums could be honest with themselves they would admit how bullshit this game is. Consider the spearman enemy, which has three different stab timings AND a sweep. Just these guys alone are harder than any souls boss.

so you beat lady butterfly before the rider? I beat him and a few other bosses but still didn't manage to beat her.

Obviously so you can die and kill unsuspecting enemies

Doesn't really work for bosses but I can see the use against the giants

hey how about you use spoiler tags dipshit

DS3 and BB were better.

Cause souls isn't about complex combat, it's about going on a fun D&D adventure.

I really enjoy the atmosphere and the locale of all these places so far, it's a good backdrop for the fights you have. Not done with the game to give a ranking but this is definitely kino theres almost no doubt about it

He's a ninja there's no happiness for honorless killers in japan

>Wanted a cool stealth game with some action bits about being a shinobi in feudal Japan
>Game have to pull BB
>Japanese body horror and monsters
Why?

Sekiro is From's best game, brainlet.

WHAT THE FUCK BROS YOU CAN JUMP AROUND THE TREES ON THE 2ND FIGHT WITH THE CORRUPTED GUARDIAN AND DO A SNEAK ATTACK

you can just let them attack you tho

because it's a lot of money for what's shaping up to be the game with the least replayability in the entire series

>sacrifices himself for his lord
That is a good end, man. This is feudal Japan we are talking about.

Easy because those guys were a joke to kill.

Those can be parried, you fucking shitter. The only attacks that can't be parried are grabs.

Are you supposed to kill the Corrupted Monk right after O'rin by gradually taking down its health? I can fill its posture meter up pretty far but it resets near instantly.

Don't need to beat her for it.

I'm not that guy but the flame vent is before the area with the spear shinobi hunter so you don't need to kill Lady Butterfly to get it.

I'm feeling this game has a FUCKTON of hidden shit with the movement mechanic.

>you can deal with ganks in this game better than you could in any DS

Attached: 1553378463015.webm (960x538, 2.95M)

>it's about going on a fun D&D adventure.

In your shit tier opinion that's all it's about. I bet you like Dark Souls 2 lmao

>expecting a Miyazaki game to not get all fucked up

Ghost of Tsushima may be more to your speed if you're into realism

It's dark souls with grappling.

>Guardian Ape

Fuck this annoying piece of shit

Attached: 1484241453552.png (400x750, 187K)

Is it worth getting?

yeah sure buddy lol

It is known since the demo tho

Mikiri counter timing's so lenient though, and if you don't feel like risking it just interrupt their attacks or jump away. The game's got some frustrating stuff but what action game doesn't?

Nope.

Yes.

>Could clear two phases without a sweat
>Stuck at phase three
>Retry all day long
>Sometimes die at phase one
>Never beat phase two ever again the entire day
This is what I´m most afraid of when playing games, I get worse with time, not better. Might trade the game in if I suck even more within the week.

can someone help me with that?

Wait till you meat his girlfriend.

that'd be bloodborne or dark souls 3
i have 5 playthroughs on bloodborne with 110hrs playerd. i dropped it after that.
i played dark souls 3 for 350hrs but it was mostly getting angry at ganksquads and admitting the pvp was forever ruined by ds2 and arenafags.

I like it because they removed all the RPG shit like dress-up, stats, and movesets
there's just one fucking weapon, and the entire game is designed around that one fucking weapon

R-really?
i never saw it

>that parry at 8 seconds

Attached: 1552664913729.jpg (930x520, 38K)

Meh.

No, you're fucked. Maybe you shouldn't have attacked him. Dumb ass.

>$60
>alot of money
Get a job, maybe?

If you're actually skilled at timing and parrying, yes.

If you're a shitter, then you're likely to get stuck on a mini-boss and never be able to proceed.

Imagine a really quiet, no music ambient where you're just swimming in dark waters and then you glimpse something massive moving nearby, the flashlight barely glimpsing it

It's the next Miyazaki original. I'm just as scared as you

>mfw great ape phase 2
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1546373855500.jpg (904x716, 137K)

I've read the description like 10 times yet I still don't understand how, when or where to use the Divine Confetti.

It kinda ashame that there's no different katana that i can use, i have an autism for katana and spear.

Like: Bloodborne Demon Souls, Dark Souls, Nioh and Sekiro
Hate: DSII and DSIII
Cleared them all.

Anyone know how to get the mercury needed for the final firecracker upgeade. Guy in the last thread said reinforce the ashina outskirts but i have no clue what that means

Anyone wanna fill me in on the endings? I just wanna know what the required items/ conditions are.

there is no way in hell Sekiro has more replayability than 3 or BB

That's 3 endings, I heard there was 4.

Is there a secret best ending or is the one where Sekiro sacrifices himself the best ending?

Attached: zp2uxg0suq321 (1).jpg (586x586, 41K)

Why are you people so stupid?

Take a breather and come back later user

Any tips for Snake Eyes? Can't damage him at all.

seriously no more doing research on which build is best or different strategies, there's only one way to play this time so liberating!

see an enemy using magic/blue shit? use it

I want to play like this but I'm a shitlord so I just stealth like +50% of the enemies there and then clean up at the end

If you see purple ghost cunny, use it

peak swordkino

I want to play Sekiro! Is it fun?

Give me the deets, Sekibros.

You'll know when it happens, trust me

Just wait till the last battle.

Do I beat the butterfly bitch before progressing in the other place a few people have rot now.

>him

>how
select the Up button on the D-pad
>when
against apparition type enemies (identified by their ghostly appearance and purple glow/flames)
>where
anywhere where apparition-type enemies appear

>dude just recklessly spend money on shit you might not even enjoy instead of asking about it first lmao

thanks

this game unironically has the best sword combat in any game ever

The windup for stabs are so long, it got RED flashing, and sound warnings. Dude, pay attention.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1553318867533.jpg (930x916, 71K)

Everyone usually says "oh just play the game however you want" but that never happens, I'm sure most people pause the game to go browse the wiki or some shit for a few hours to figure out their build. This is actually nice for a change.

Wrong.

you know what's going to be kino? the gamer girls tweeting about how the game is too hard and is sexist or whatever. i'm already mining for these tweets but i haven't found any yet

Just got the Mortal Blade and so far only the Sculptor has gotten dragonrot. When does it show up on other npcs?

How the fuck do I fight O'rin? Even if I parry everything she throws at me, I still get my posture broken, and she moves so fast while attacking that dodging is out of the question.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (94x122, 21K)

>him

whats best combat art and prosthetic?

Someone said in last thread there’s the ending where Wolf and Doctor Lady go to the west

Attached: EC14F331-3FAC-426D-8E0E-55F33383A844.jpg (495x620, 70K)

I feel like im not doing the boss order right

Lady butterfly-1st boss
Horse guy-second boss

And now im at corrupted monk and i cant really do shit to him. Am i doing this right? Am i even suppose to be here now

Yes.

At first you will rage. You will get stuck at the first bosses and you might quit. HOWEVER, after about 10-15 hours you will see the beauty of it, you will actually understand how the combat mechanics work, like for real and not just cause the game tells you to.

You will never go back to any other type of action rpgs

>him

Attached: Snake Eyes Shirahagi.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

>dude let me just ask for opinions on one of the internets biggest cesspools of misinformation before i recklessly spend my parent's money lol

wow it's like dark souls except you HAVE to have a parry build

how unfun

few hours into the game

>Spent million years against the wrestling ogre
>After beating him decide to continue the memory
>Fight against some fuckhueg drunkard that pushed my shit in for several times
>Finally beat him with the aid of the samurai guy
>Have enough anal beads for the first health upgrade
>It's been several times harder than any souls game, except for the nameless king fight
>I like this game

Attached: 1502407450460.gif (221x196, 410K)

There is no wrong order

the only way is to perfect parry her,jump on her head when she does the sweep and if you get broken out of posture SPAM DODGE or she'll grab your ass and probably rape you?
Once you get the hang of her combos,attack her

>looking for tweets of literal whos to get mad about

have sex

It applies to the sword, right? I found O'Rin but I can't get a single hit in and I'm eating all of her swings. Decided to just go around her for now like with all the other purple mini bosses I've found so far.

I did corrupted monk wayyyy later

Do you need to level to do that? I try but my parry always misses and nothing works as I want it.

I love Emma!

Attached: emma.jpg.png (482x610, 268K)

Dude, how the did fuck skiped Ashina Castle? Go back

Having beat the game this morning, I'd say I'm inclined to agree. It was only when I was halfway into my NG+ run that I realized I wasn't having enough fun to weigh against my curiosity.

What determines the endings? Is it a clear choice towards the end or are there certain conditions that have to be met?

fextralife says that according to Achievos it is.
>Immortal Severance ending
>Purification ending
>Dragon's Homecoming ending
>Shura ending

it's weird having a souls game with a more traditional difficulty curve ... since there's no leveling everything kinda has to be balanced more accurately, and it lead to a lot of situations where I was surprised by how easy enemies were to defeat (a lot of the enemies in the first area can be mashed to death for example)

but then the bosses and minibosses come through and kick my ass. honestly, it's really refreshing.

I'm enjoying this game a lot surprisingly even though I thought I was done with Souls games, don't get the complaints. Well I mean I get if someone comes at it from Ninja Gaiden and finds it too simple I guess but compared to Souls stuff? The combat's so much more fun than anything before, I even find myself never using stealth just because fighting generic enemies is actually fun. And seamlessly switching between parries and attacks to kill bosses quickly and aggressively is very fun, it all has a nice sense of rhythm and there's more nuance than usual. Solid game.

Alright. Because im literally not doing any posture damage to him and the only chance i have is going directly for his health and after like a 40 minute fight i got him to like 40% and died

It's not a Souls game.

I don't blame user, I missed it too, it's kinda hard to see.

>to get mad about
to laugh at*
>have sex
no thanks. proud incel here

Also, am I doing this in somewhat right order?

Attached: 1472571283283.jpg (343x405, 79K)

Yeah, those mini boss is really hard, i don't plan to fight them anytime soon

>And now im at corrupted monk and i cant really do shit to him.

you can ... there's no leveling in this game so if you hit a wall you just gotta get better at the game.

corrupted monk is basically the cleric beast of this game. a huge intended difficulty spike.

>Upper Tower - Kuro's room
>This Sculptor's idol is unavailable until it is communed with again
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1520597472889.jpg (272x272, 19K)

Corrupted Monk should come much later.Do other stuff!
Also kill every miniboss you encounter. The Headlesses can wait until late mid game too.

Wait, can you play like a smart ninja and win? I might get this.

I really like Nioh (finished the Abyss) and for me the combat is way superior than Sekiro (or Souls, for that matters, but those aren't really comparable). Sekiro has a really big problem of high mob density like DaS 2 and animations that are too inconsistent (windup and reach) and generic (can't tell them apart) for how fast they are.

you're supposed to get the fire tool from the memory to fight the ogre in the real world and then progress from there in the real world.

Can you kill the giant fish? Motherfucker has no HP bar but an old lady asked me to fillet the bastard.

it's more like AI cheese

How the fuck do I get over there?

Attached: 20190324002756_1.jpg (1920x1080, 626K)

What is that prosthetic item after the first firecracker upgrade? And where do I find it?

>Got 3rd Genichiro phase fucking 1cm before breaking his posture
EPIC FUCKING EPIC LOL

Based and Niohpilled.

Attached: Nioh Hack and Slash.webm (750x420, 2.94M)

No true, if you actually kill bosses in the proper order you get memories and thus are stronger for the next one.

So no one's uploaded this ending yet? Or is it that no one has even gotten it yet?

Attached: 0.png (250x85, 12K)

If you play this game expecting Souls, you will be frustrated.

The game does not want you to die. It tells you over and over that you will be punished if you die.

I thought this was just artificial difficulty, at first. But then I realized, with Wolf's ability to jump, sprint, and grapple, you never actually have to die, outside of boss fights. If you are fighting a mini boss, for example, and you are about to lose, you can just run away, heal, and come back.

I was surprised to realize that. The game forces you to adopt a different mindset than in souls game.

Attached: trOO8Us9e4p5xNyP0NB-VU64XuDT2V8Ri81RLQkWqr8.jpg (1818x1750, 387K)

surprisingly little secrets in this game, or that they are so well hidden i cant find them :)

>I-I'm just laughing I swear

pathetic

Not in combat but, yes you do end it's life. The way to do it is related to the pot scale merchants

the ass man

youtube.com/watch?v=PY5vEoyO7v0

so it's kinda like megaman then? you can tackle bosses out of order if you want but there's an intended order to make things easier?

Where did she pull that rice from

Attached: RiceLoli.jpg (210x240, 7K)

>tfw hard stuck on 2nd phase sword saint
>can't even imagine what bullshit his 3rd phase will be
Go on without me bros...

Attached: 1530220009710.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Sekiro's mob density is the typical Miyazaki design of making the game easy for the player who uses the environment in mechanics. You can skip past some and one shot them all basically.
In typical Miyazaki fashion, brainlets who just rush will probably get fucked.
It isn't even comparable to DS2, a game that completely misunderstood this concept, that constantly faced you against mobs of unlimited poise enemies that attack at the same time.

Swim?

How do i kill this fatty? I gave him the white wheel thing and said yes to killing him.
But he is invincible.

Attached: 20190323182842_2.jpg (2560x1440, 701K)

Find the underwater passage.

How the fuck do I beat this purple motherfucker in the hirata estate?? I said I wouldn't progress until he's dead and he's just been absolutely murking me each time

Attached: 1552603771338.jpg (918x592, 96K)

Nioh is very good in term of gameplay, i really love the counter on dual sword.
Although compare to Sekiro it's kinda lacking interm of oof and rawness of the combat, Sekiro weakness is that it's kinda finicky sometime

Its not fun to hit enemies, never had this problem with other souls games

Good assumption, until you realize there are bosses you can't fuck off back to safety cause they lock you in.

How the fuck are retards missing prosthetics? None of them make you go out of your way and you should be exploring anyway holy shit

where do I get this info for him?

Attached: Sekiro Screenshot 2019.03.23 - 19.22.44.22.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

I definitely wasn't thinking it would top Nioh in terms of combat, but I was just kind of interested in the parry system.

Might be a new game plus ending

>If you play this game expecting Souls
It's not a Souls game, why would you play it like something it's not?

jesus christ

The fat guy isn't supposed to die. Dumb fucker. Use the wind prosthetic.

>OGRE BOSS IS SUPER HARD
>Casual filter is what I´m thinking this boss is
>USE FIRE
>Nice, got it already
>Kill 4-5 bosses, no ogre boss
>HE IS THE FIRST BOSS AND SUPER HARD
>Must have missed him I think
>People post webm of a yt die at the chained retard UNGA BUNGA
>Killed him without fire and not even knowing you were suppose to use anything but the katana
Jesus, people suck at video games.

use your divine abduction

I think ultimately in the long run people like you get better at this game than I will but how does nobody go explore the rest of the level when getting stone walled by a boss.
That said I only came back to fight drunkard 2-3 necklaces later which made things a lot easier.
There is probably at least on section of the estate you might not have explored yet. You also opened a path forward from the outskirts after beating the ogre.

It's just easier if you follow the story properly, except butterfly who is just whenever, but is remarkably easier if you've beaten your first boss and have unlocked upgrades and stuff.

I'm have too much pride to run away

Damn, in NG+ you have to deflect otherwise you still take damage + posture damage. That's nuts.

There's some weird questline that if you follow ends up with The Carp dead on the Giant Ape's arena because apparentely the Giant Carp is the pot vendor from Hirata

You don't get to fight it, I don't think you can damage it even if you try

It's comfy but fucking hard but I like it.

>Beating Guardian Ape
>He runs into corner
>Camera starts to glitch the fuck out and get grabbed

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Nah, if you talk to him he fights you anyway

dude waht the fuck did he do?

eavesdrop some commander mob and a solder on a bridge near the castle bonfire after the rooftop bullshit

Play the game to find out.

how do you kill the snake in the cave?

>tfw i killed him when i met him in hirata estate, expecing some cool rewards.
>get nothing

Attached: firefox_2019-03-23_12-27-40.png (212x233, 95K)

Her womb

Do these even.. make a difference?

I honestly can't tell. Am I missing something?

Attached: 814380_20190323191815_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.43M)

That's not a problem. Some of your shinobi tools are worthless in a large majority of the fights though. Ironically the last bosses is the easiest thing in the game to hit, and his final phase is a literal gimmick fight.

Balance is all over the place. Beat the game this morning and it's never really evolved beyond trading hits and parries. The aforementioned final bosses first (technically second) phase has a literal loop where you force him to do his first attack and then hit him when he'd normally jump back, making him do his first attack until you stagger him.

And this comparison is going to be wild, but I felt myself just really wanting to play Muramasa again on Fury.

Get Mikiri skill, pratice it, enjoying trivializing Shinobi Hunter

Where do I go from demon bell? I dont know how to continue in the temple. Yes I'm a shitter.

You get to the little shed thing, focus on it then wait until red spot.

Why did everyone tell me DMCV ran better than Sekiro? Were they just talking about consoles?

I have yet to have Sekiro even hint at dropping a frame below 60 fps at 4k.

In Ashina Castle
I think it was the eavesdrop point near/under a bridge on the left side of the castle. So just jump up, run past the Nightjar, avoid the airplane and jump in the water

What is that webm supposed to point out exactly? That the literal second and third enemies you encounter in the tutorial, where you don't even have stance unlocked yet, are retarded?

Attached: Nioh_Ii_fight.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

I think ive killed most minis.

The drunkard and the raven mist thing in the past
Orge,first mini boss,general after orge,seven spear,four rifleman on stairs guy,guy in reservoir,monkey guy in woods, the dragon thing illusion guy in hidden, purple guy by waterfall.

Ive tried for 3 hours to kill the ghost girl and now im just running past her to get to monk.

The PR guy said some endings were obvious while other were hidden, so it's likely that ending has some hidden shit to be activated like eating 3 Umbilical Cords in Bloodborne

Is it worth buying this? Or should I try to find more of these scales and get the mask?

Attached: 814380_20190323192315_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

I find myself longing for new weapon and armor drops like in the souls games. That and some shit boss designs are my two gripes of the game.

Get the thrust counter, avoid him unless he does perilous attacks that are easy to counter. There is a jump kick->perilous sweep (jump over him) and there is a string of attacks that ends with a kick (block/deflect the attacks, counter the kick). He regens posture slowly, so you should be fine.

finished off genechiro, kino boss fight. Now where do I go? I'm fucking lost

you don't
I've heard you can get past it with good timing but I used the teleport feathers to avoid the hit and get into the temple

God damn, people are garbage at this game. I can't wait to see the player count drop because people just can't adapt.

literally noone says ogre is hard

>inb4 git gud
These minibosses are honestly too hard, just building up the shield break takes way too long. Maybe I'm just retarded, but I don't get it.

They both run pretty nice but DMC runs 60/4k on my 1060 and Sekiro gets really angry with me when I make explosions at the same with the same.

Pretty well optimized though

>getting upset over a roast's frustration
lmao

Oh man thanks for posting this. I just heard that eavesdrop and didnt know what to do with it.

Is that dude shoving his hand into your ass and ripping it apart?

>no v-sync option
based tech illiterate japs

What does the mask do anyway? I bought the right half with scales and the top thing with money from a different merchant but I have no idea what this is even for (or where to find the left half).

Attached: well v.png (630x359, 43K)

I don't even know what the mask is for.

Because I got really close to beating him most of the time and thought I just need to git gud. Going to continue exploring tomorrow, thanks user.

lewd

Attached: assless.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

There was a guy in a well that I accidentally hit before speaking with him because he had a boss life bar. Did I miss a cool NPC ? It's the well in Ashina reservoir.

Forgot pic.

Attached: 1536149098114.png (920x228, 38K)

Lol same. I dont even understand why people call him a boss. I just killed him without even thinking about it, just thought he was regular enemy. Middle of game i kept thinking "so where was this chained orge boss?"

pulls something out of your ass then proceeds to shove it up his own ass

Was it kino?

Attached: 814380_20190323173304_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.63M)

He was going to attack you anyway

Blocking and deflecting builds it up quicker. The whole gameplay is spamming swings while they are open and blocking/parrying their swings. The more you do that without pause, the more likely you break their posture.

Tell me with your unbiased opinion. How fun is it? I'm a huge souls fag and bloodborne was a godsend to me.

Attached: zweiharder.jpg (680x347, 94K)

The shota tells you what to do.
If you actually talk to NPCs, there's a woman in the bridge before the castle praying to the same temple, so put 2 and 2 together.

God damn this game has shit graphics. I'm pretty sure Dark Souls 3 looks better than this.

Get all the pieces and you assemble the mask, which lets you trade spirit levels for attack. Which is a pretty good deal, since if you don't take the charm in NG+ shit just one shots you anyways so you might as well pump that as high as you can make it go

the entire game is kino

if I pull your asshole off, will you die?

Attached: 1542656553742.gif (477x512, 3.3M)

You could've killed 20 by the time you get to the Corrupted Monk. You took a weird path and you're rushing it.
Try to clear areas more on your level first.

Am i the only person here that has cheesed every single mini boss in the game?

Attached: 438F9186-53DE-4B59-84FB-85D1FE2B123C.jpg (640x797, 133K)

game looks like ass

Attached: FP3LHo3.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

The game's trash, OP

abandoned dungeon or sunkey valley first

Fucking ass thieves

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (960x960, 278K)

ooga booga

Attached: Sekiro Screenshot 2019.03.23 - 18.30.06.92.png (1920x1080, 3.88M)

this made me feel sad

Oh ok canf wait to die a billion time before killing him. Do we know how much dragon cure there is? I know it's a finite item and I'm just hoarding them for now.

I've already discovered senpou but it had me running around in circles, guess I missed something there

Coping Soulsfag.

He's not a nignog, if that's what you're trying to meme about.

This fight is only fun if you have the flying grab skill
>teleport to him
>FIRECRACKERS
>kill

lewd

So Yea Forums,did you kill the training guy?

I though you would acquire the horse there, sad.

We need a Sekiro version of this with the birds barreling at you on the roofs

Attached: DS1.jpg (1440x831, 291K)

My god, I'm stuck on the final boss sequence
I can beat the first final boss perfectly.
But the actual final boss...damn, and then I have two more red bars too.

boys i think im starting a NG+ now, should I?

Fighting the guy after lady butterfly, I couldn't appreciate the boss since I killed him too quickly, a shame

Attached: 1458534086700.png (230x261, 62K)

Personally I got really sad when I nothing personnel'd the soldier crying about his dead horse

Stay mad fromdrone.

Btw where is that fucking corrupted monk? I thought I could find him in the beginning of the game, based on the previews?

Also does anyone know where do I get that one item for the Okinaga Fire prosthetic upgrade?

Literally and unironically, what the hell did they mean by this?

Attached: 1463444071769.png (382x417, 325K)

I sent him to the doctor in the dungeon, probably was a bad idea in retrospect.

so uh what happened to dosaku? hes not in the little cell anymore.

Attached: firefox_2019-03-24_00-40-14.png (545x260, 211K)

please someone post the sekiro version of this, I lost it

Attached: 1543066044775.png (936x710, 635K)

Use the hole above him to take out 1 life bar, then you have a real fight. He's not that bad, honestly

good to see Yea Forums is already elitist about this game

This game have really caught me off guard, and I believe it has done so with majority of the people that got it. Is very much old game design at play that fucks a lot of people up.

Section is hard? Stealth or get good.
Boss is hard? Get good.

No increase in attack power from farming and grinding. At best you get new tools to get good with, no cheese tools, ninja stars gets deflected, poison not working, stun needs you to get close and so on.

Try, try and try again, your character will not get better unless you win. This concept and gameplay loop is two decades old and just fucking with our programmed reward based gameplay mindset.

I dunno if I like it or not.

The Headless is loosely based on a Kappa, a Japanese Yokai that steals your anus soul

Sorry, but the area is fucking huge. Could you be more specific? I just wanna be done with this place.

so, what is this game's equivalent to valley of defilement?

>"You guys took my head? I'll take your ass then."

>muh elitism
The game tells you that the only attacks that can't be parried or blocked are grabs. Don't get mad when people call you dumb for somehow not knowing this.

Corrupted Monk would be such a cool boss if you didn't need a rare item in order to even deal any significant damage to him. I like his moveset, but the fight feels tedious like this.

Where does the senpouji big dude get spirited away?

how the fuck do I go back to the tutorial area? Totally missed out on this. Hope it's nothing like ds1

Attached: 1478660954179.jpg (480x480, 17K)

Attached: gay niggas.jpg (1532x1324, 1.45M)

In terms of being extremely cancerous I'd say the Sunken Valley is a contender altough I heard there's a poison area full of shit-throwing monkeys

People were also saying it would be easier than other souls because activision but it was the opposite in the end and it took everyone off guard.

these are triggering the fuck out of me... theres no actual way to go back to those areas right?

Attached: sekiro_2019-03-24_00-43-01.png (888x439, 609K)

Got to love his spirit charging in to a death filled battlefield like that

It has its own poison swamp underground zone. It's shit, of course.

All this progress in other areas because i cant beat that cunt with the bow.
I finally managed to kill him once, but it turns out he has a super sayan lightning second form.

Attached: 20190323184257_1.jpg (2560x1440, 678K)

Yea I sent him too. I think you're only supposed to lure him to the dungeon aftear beating a boss

I have no idea where to go now, and the last few miniboss/boss fights have been grueling slogs. Deflecting does such a minuscule meter build up to bosses, "messing up" a deflect does half of my bar, one hit from them takes 70% of my health, and healing is scant.
I think I'm done with the game for a while. Might continue when I get it on steam.

thanks amigo

for the love of god, how do i beat the fucking bull

HOW KILL DRUNK FAT MAN

That looks like an asian version of Rocco Botte

Holy shit, why are people having such issues with the bull?

More or less... there are lots of things that make the game easier.

Imo stealth and playing agressive.

If you play agressive, you interrupt a lot of attacks, doing that you reducce the number of attacks you need to react to, it's so simple but I needed some time to get it.

Why does a chicken do half my health's worth of damage?

Is this the only boss or even the only enemy that allows grapling to?

ok i give up how the fuck do i beat the headless.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MALCONTENT’S RING

You can spam her to death, I killed her in like 2 minutes

How do you climb to the head of that one buddha statue with an item?

>Ashina castle, antechamber
>Senpou temple
>Abandoned dungeon

Where am I going lads?

When I went back in the water the giant carp thing blasted a hole in the rock to the right of your pic and I followed him. Never go to that area specifically though

can you go back to this weird bell flashback area? I don't feel like fighting this secret purple ranger right now.

It's very fun but it's very different from the souls/BB experience. This is immediately recognizable in combat. The tracking is so good on most weapon swings that you're best doing blocks and parries, which is easier than it sounds since the game is built for single player. A good example of how good combat looks early on would be and the basic flow would be here . It feels considerably harder than basically all the souls games and BB. Areas are much larger with much more going on and because of it the areas don't have the same degree of detail as most souls games. This allows multiple routes and also stealth options, though. I highly recommend it.

Attached: 1 You.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

progress other questlines and you'll meet him

Aggro him and then run away, you will be able to stealth kill one of his lives.

To the monks. Have fun.

> They are often accused of assaulting humans in water and removing a mythical organ called the shirikodama from their victim's anus.

Well that exaplins it

Is there any video of the Return ending?

I'm assuming it would be where both Sekiro and Kuro live peacefully together judging by the achievement picture and since that would be the obvious choice for a best ending.

Attached: 1529876871462.jpg (646x595, 42K)

Because those are not normal chickens

>playing agressive
Absolutely, though that doesn't work with all bosses I found. Which is part of the fun, wouldn't want to have a one size fits all solution for everything.

Deflect, or use the firecrackers (obtained by purchasing from the crow tent merchant on the tall platform in Ashina Outskirts).

Which path should I be doing first? I have 4 open to me.

>fight Genichiro
>explore Abandoned Dungeon
>continue in Mt Kongo, just got to the big hall with an NPC in it who told me to give something to a girl
>fight Headless

>If you do not go UNGAMUSTKILLBUNGA on the bosses, their posture goes down to nothing again
Why is this a thing? This makes no sense at all, people get tired if you get hit, not recover. Fuck this design.

sprint and use firecrackers
talk to the npc who will help you during the fight
you need a special devine item you can farm in the gun area

you can grapple onto the ogre as well

The lower the person's health the slower their posture meter drains. Ignore the L1 mash memes. You gotta attack.

How am I supposed to beat this faggot guardian ape?
Every other miniboss and boss has been a pushover in comparison to this motherfucker.
Is there some sort of trick to it? Do firecrackers work?

Attached: 1437630020878.png (367x202, 63K)

Yes and the attack animation is the rakuyo. Anyone else upset you are a seasoned veteran and the mob enemies can do 10x your damage or that your character has a fucking WINDUP for his immediate slash attack.

I haven't even played it lol
You're sperging out over nothing

>tfw emma tries to kill you just because you want a little power

Attached: daigo.png (1684x944, 1.4M)

is it the confetti?

Literally just lock onto it and chase it.

Sprint constantly and stay behind it. It cannot turn sharp enough to hit you.

The only danger spot is when you stagger it, if you keep hitting it you can end up in front of it by mistake.

Easiest boss in the game.

If you're desperate the cheese way is to stealth from the left side, kill the guard with the shield, run a way and de aggro everyone, wait for them to go back, stealth kill the second shield guy and you can get a stealth deatjblow on drunk man to take one bar away.

The Chad way is to to just run in, kill all the guards as fast as possible, talk to honorable swordsman and Coop the boss without adds

guys
just climbed to the top and found genchiro and the young lord
is this the final boss? i got scared and exited the game since i barley done anything yet
pls respond

it seems a bit excessive.

Yes

Attached: 20190324003024_1.jpg (2560x1440, 271K)

Hint: It's revealed that Kuro is a girl. And yes, it basically shows that Sekiro and Kuro both live.

Attached: 1417595272764.jpg (1200x750, 374K)

See

yup

literally butt pirate

At the Ashina castle Ante-chamber with those master samurai in blue clothing and a old lady, how do I open the locked door? downward leads me to another area. I found the hidden door, but it was just a pearl and no key.

Because they're big as shit and can disembowel you with one claw.

Attached: 6ft turkey.webm (720x404, 2.9M)

How to kill carps? they keep running aways holy shit
also do they respawn?

I can’t do it. Genichiro is too much for me. The first two phase part I can get through pretty poorly and then the third phase I just die within 30 seconds. How the fuck do you do this

It's about 1/5 of the game in.

How the fuck do I beat the blue robed samurai nigga in Ashina castle? I can't parry because he just spams the draw move which damage me and I can't dodge it because it catches me.

>Yea Forums shits all over DaS2 because From embraced the "muh difficulty" meme
>but if you criticize Sekiro's design choices you can't have an actual conversation without getting shitposted

Another thing: Using sugars after you got the pattern down. Speccially imo the defense sugar.

And also, the only talent that really increased my DPS TREMENDOUSLY was the last talent from the prosthetics tree, making your sword get on fire,

>sword on fire
>burn enemy
>enemy gets stunned when it gets on fire
>burn damage too
>sword does more damage

That increased my dps SO MUCH.

Use firecrakers, you can hit him like 5/6 every time and you have like 7/8 uses of it.

You can jump to the ceiling in one of the rooms (there are two blue dudes there)

I'ma still your shit

Attached: mizuki_kappa_shirikodama.png (669x490, 747K)

because chickens are already pretty badass at normal

>stealth kill shield guys
Yes let me gain literally no advantage by killing the dumbest, easiest enemies in the game. Bad boss design, boss is hard enough without adds it's just tedium.

You can parry the draw

How do I get good lads?

I know, but when they aren't blocking all of my attacks I do a sliver of their health bar with each attack. These fights just take too long and a single mess up has a chance of ending me. It's too punishing.

You're supposed to parry the draw slash dude. 2 parries and his posture goes to zero ez

user they're just large roosters, not the size of emus or cassowarys. and don't you as the pc have armor?

>Game is fucking linear but still lost
>Game is build on you attacking and parry is just to not take damage while being in close to do more damage, still playing it wrong

I think if you use it enemies are less likely to camp on your corpse but I'm not sure

Don't let him do it. It's interuptable so he only does it if he has some distance on you, so stay right his his face and back him into a corner if possible. He won't be able to use that move, and will instead go for his sweep a lot, which is slow and gets you a free jump kick for massive posture damage.

If the guy is recovering posture too quick, focus on dashes instead of deflecctions and get that motherfucker's health low, also abuse prosthetics like fire and use oil if necessary.

Anyone?

fucking nice
only killed the horse demon warrior guy and the flaming bull so far
glad to know there's a lot left
can you accidently go into ng+ on this game? that's my worry
don't want to miss anything

remember that not locking onto your enemies will make the game easier in certain cases

Attached: sekiro 2019.03.23 - 22.38.18.03.DVR.webm (640x358, 2.95M)

meant for

Where are the samurais the guy next to the castle kindly asks you to dispose of?

>get upgrade to go underwater
>remember there was a pond with cute fish near the castle
>uuuu let's go see what's underwater :DD
>mfw

Attached: file.png (485x322, 240K)

I parry it and it takes off half my health anyway.

Can I get multiple endings in one playthrough or do I need to go to NG+? I missed the return ending because I didn't know about the divine child quest I needed to do.

What the fuck was that Mist Noble fight? holy shit this game took a really dark turn after the fog dissapeared

Attached: download.jpg (264x191, 15K)

how the fuck do i deal with spears, i try to do the thrust counter but it never works

im quite far into the game and i still cant deal with spears, miniboss with a spear is literally more difficult than lady butterfly or the general

Attached: 1418851477516.png (200x234, 87K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: tokujiro.jpg (1278x719, 70K)

only way to beat the armored big boi with the bell
btw anyone else have a lot easier time with the ogre than the shinobi hunter and the shinobi on past him? killed the ogre second try withought fire

the first phase is harder, or atleast longer than the second. Stick close, use the miraka counter when he goes for an unblockable thrust, and in his 2nd phase use the lightning jump counter

A lot of the boss and miniboss music in this game is fucking amazing.

You sure you're parrying the 2nd hit?

>i try to do the thrust counter but it never works
git gud, unironically

They do in phase 1, I've been going at it bit by bit.

Only hitting him twice when vulnerable aside from when he's stunned till he's dead. Just hope you don't get fucked by his grabs on odd terrain and he'll die eventually.

I'm still working on phase 2

But you do the same? I thought it was realistic that you can hurt as much as they can hurt if the hits get recieved. I mean a sword slash is a sword slash.You can instantkill

If you have the dodge trust counter, just dodge into them a BEFORE they do the move, unlike the deflect you have to do it way earlier than you think you have to do it but the timing on it is incredibly generous

are there any bosses / enemies in this game where you HAVE to die then resurrect to defeat them? would make for a cool gimmick fight.

Dodge forward.

Welcome to the struggle

>buy the upgrade that increases the posture damage on deflection
>barely even notice an increase
why does the upgrade exist, then.

Attached: Screenshot_27.png (500x518, 245K)

i just killed everything
same
i was worried since the ds3 music director was supposed to do this but it looks like she didn't do much thankfully
game reminds me of DeS the most and a bit of bloodborne

posture regain is relative to remaining health. chip the bosses first before thinking about building lasting posture. you'll see that around 50% health the posture is gonna stick hard.

How far am I in the game? I just got Guardian Monkey

nigga how do you plan to get "multiple" endings in one playthrough?

I think it's just all the minibosses in the area. I'd already killed them when first speaking to him so he moved straight to the temple.

LMAO THIS GAME WAS SO EASY XDDDD

Attached: hehehehehehhehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehheeeheeheheehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehe.pn (317x113, 4K)

Thank you

Mist Raven
But parrying his draw is infinitely more satisfying

Just lost to tutorial boss, how do you do the jumping deflect? Where you somersault in midair
Ive noticed the combat is fast but the dodge and run is really slow. I'm used to bloodborne.
Oh and ive noticed a huge input lag especially on jumps and l1 and r1

I don't stagger so I assume so.

>tfw Sword Saint
BEST
BOSS
EVER

Attached: 1455202835191.gif (249x214, 594K)

hahaha, you must be joki-

>it's true

two nukes wasn't enough.

my problem is dragonrot, the game is already punishing enough but cutting your shit in half, locking you out of side quests because people are coughing blood is adding insult to injury

If you rush to him and keep spamming RB you can kill his first life before he can even do anything, the only threat is his draw, just jump and kick his face if he does that.

What to do with Serpent Visceras for fuck sake?

If you got the shield prosthetic you can use that to parry once you see the flash. It's so generous he dies in like 2 attacks.

Still applicable, you are supposed to be some seasoned veteran and a harcore warrior but literally everything is stronger than you in every way what the hell. Enemies don't have to counter you to fuck you, they can just fuck you AND parry you.

so is there a twist like the cosmic horror stuff in bloodborne or is it just generic samurai shit?

so where do I go?
I've killed corrupted monk, lead to some dead end cave.
a door at the snowy cliffs is locked.
abandoned cave has two bonfires but I dont see anywhere to go.

>It's interuptable so he only does it if he has some distance on you
Are you sure? I think he did it when I was attacking him, so I dropped this strat

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Money is useless, when you need it just farm a bit.

you unlock the jumping deflect later on

You apperantly gotta do some dream sequence shit with the divine child once you have both hearts, I dunno.

I don’t understand this post. You’re a skyrim loving zoomer or something right?

>Reach the first ogre
>Eaves drop
>Say hes afraid of fire
>Does not react to torches
>Does not react to bonfire

10/10 game design here boys

Attached: 166515616.jpg (228x310, 17K)

OH SHIT this part with the HUGE SNEK was pretty cool

Attached: sekiro 2019.03.24 - 01.37.54.08.DVR.webm (640x358, 2.95M)

What's the waifu situation like in this game? Miyazaki is supposed to be on the ball with this sort of stuff.

Attached: 1530596726442.png (181x325, 45K)

Found this out at the drunk boss. You are a goddamn ninja is what I discovered with that running speed and kite attacks.

You get the three items, the stone (corrupted monk), flower (guardian ape) and mortal blade (screen monkeys).
The flower is in the sunken valley, you get there from behind the castle. The mortal blade is from the mountain temple area.

Well, that ruined it for me. What a boring game

fireworks work on all beasts, user
what attack are you having trouble with?

I want to marry Emma!

Attached: 937230-une-sekiro-personnages-amp_main_media_schema-1.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

>ape boss literally BRAAPs on you and throws shit

Attached: 1501567773230.jpg (225x225, 8K)

nigga use a sugar, especially the blue one, you'll get him in one try.

there is a cute loli hidden in the monk temple that gives you the good ending if you bring her snek parts

The other parts with the snake are even cooler

Fire barrel you can get in memory before fighting him fucks him up

Yes

Attached: 20190323184817_1.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Did that guy pull out Sekiro's ass and shove it into his own ass?

Using lock on while fighting any big group sounds like hell.

Is the dragon rot cure limited in how many times you can use it? I very much dislike this mechanic.

There are only two - Emma and Kuro

I hated Nioh's equip system to be honest, it ruined the game for me.

One thing they could improve is having the pause menu and skill tree point out the directional input is needed for mikiri counters. Only the loading screen tool tip mentions it, iirc.

Post travel map

Afaik it prompts you to make a choice that you can cancel out of.

How to farm carps scale?

>Stuck on Burning Bull
>Stuck on Lady Butterfly
>Haven't even attempted Actually Headless Nick
Someone shoot me

Who is the hardest boss in the game so far for you all?

The best one you get if you don't die during the playthrough, good luck on that tho.

Oh ok
I watched an ign video of him beating him with that
I didn't know it was in ng

No one is asking the real question:
Which Divine Child is cuter?

All minibosses

You can press triangle/Y to see the necessary inputs for skills in their descriptions.

Nioh had a lot of good things but a truck load of bad things too. If only the only bad thing were the equip system.
Really can't wait for Nioh 2. I'm dying to see how they improve the game

>kuro (trap)
>divine rice girl (loli)
>emma (adult qt)
Those are the main ones I can think of right off the bat, but there's also girl mini-bosses that can easily be lewded like Orin and Snake Eyes.

Attached: 1529479416907.gif (500x500, 236K)

rape ape

last boss

He has a specific attack if you deflect some of his strikes its a big slow overhead and if you deflect that it falls over for a bit

>How do we kill off Jörmungandr....i mean the big Orochi?
>I dunno, quick time events?
10/10

Attached: 1553376179269.png (500x375, 348K)

Guardian ape first phase. Fucking spastic retard

Use fire crackers for the bull.

stop being a retard, your brain needs a break too.

if you find you're getting worse it's because you're getting tired and your reflexes need a break, try to do it the next day and you'll see how much better you got.

Hey, I did the same thing, but still appreciated the fight.

Definitely felt easier though since a lot of it can be parried.

They are both jokes once you stop playing it lika a souls game.

I was lost after the corrupted monk too.
Have you been to the Senpou Temple yet?
There's a elevator in the Abandoned Dungeon that leads you there.

It's not even a QTE

if you base your opinion from that one post wow you must hate games. parrying is the point of the game but its not as easy as AAA QTE's

I'm just laughing at how retardedly overtuned the tracking on that ogre thing boss is right now
I mean the way to the boss is 10 seconds long but that is about the only thing that doesn't make me refund

>Genichiro's first phase is already fucking bullshit
>Mekiro counter fucking sucks
>Always get to second phase with 1 heal left
>Get instantly combod to death from unavoidable attacks
FUCK you From Soft! I could fucking break my entire battlestation right now because of this garbage

Drunktard.

Lady Butterfly can be mostly cheesed by DODGING FIRST then attacking, dodging, attacking, dodging, attacking ad infinitum until she manages to break out of it (which will happen occasionally). The second form is a bit worse, but you can retreat to the opposite end of the stage from the ghosts, and hide behind a column to avoid the light beams.

How the fuck are you supposed to play it then?

Sword Saint (normal/best ending final boss) is definitely the hardest, but it's completely fair unlike some other asshole bosses

Attached: MikaBongo.gif (456x404, 326K)

Funny that you say that because I only managed to beat the bull with dodge spamming and thrust poking. Took me forever

Headless, but I have already figured him out (took an hour or two), just need the fucking confetti

How many hours do you have you've gotten there pretty fast.

Is Miyazaki the first director since Mikami to direct three 10/10 games in the span of a decade?

Attached: hidetakamiyazaki.png (700x495, 176K)

wait when were you supposed to do that? i had snake fruits on me for quite some time and she never asked for it

I fucking love when a game does this with Yea Forums

Attached: sekiroCaptureV.png (352x351, 113K)

I used to think the story telling Souls was intentionally convoluted by design. But Sekiro has made it clear Miyazaki just has no idea how to tell a story

Am I missing some spoiler thing?

I can access all those back and forth, but I'm still on that cuntbag hurrmyhornsareonfire bull.

Drunkard because I tried to solo him, killed on my first try with the npc

You also have to go into the illusion world and get a scroll for her or some shit apparently

They can only improve from here on. I can't even imagine it not turning out to be really, really good.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2831x759, 698K)

No, I am.

>Mekiro counter fucking sucks
No it works perfectly and is the easiest counter in the game to do you just suck

Where do I teleport/go to get to the piece of wood that overlooks the giant snake? I found it once before but I can't for the life of me remember where it is.

22 hours

I find it funny that even the true final boss still flinches from fire crackers

demon of hatred

You can do the same thing in the second phase too, you just have to avoid the initial ghosts and light beam by running around completely ignoring the boss and when those are gone go back doing the dodge attack pattern.

It's not that hard. Counter his first lunge in the beginning of phase 3, and then hit the shit out of him. His moves don't change that much aside from electric shit. Just stay close and dash under when he does his arrow. He defends a lot less in the final phase.

Don't try to dodge, run around him. He will literally never hit you as long as you keep running.

Sekiro? More like SeKINO

Attached: 20190324002713_1.jpg (2560x1440, 585K)

Based.

Funny enough, I have had no trouble in this game except from one mini boss, the shinobi hunter. Took me a dozen tries.

Attached: Sekiro-Boss-Guide-How-to-Beat-Shinobi-Hunter-Enshin-of-Misen.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Whoa, shit! Where do you get this thing?

>tfw no one to tell how to farm Treasure Carp Scale
cheat engine it is

what illusion world?

Okay what the shit!

Attached: sekiro_2019_03_24_03_06_00_894.jpg (1920x1080, 866K)

How far is Guardian Ape relative to that?

>I'm on NG+
>never saw this map

wtf lol

Wait, you can have your sword on fire?

Does the skill still require you to use the flamethrower thing?

Literally just jump into any lake
where do you spent them btw I have so many but no idea where the merchant that wants them is

so whats the story behind the centipede-infested bosses?

Fire crackers are the best shit in this game.

And using the fucking shuriken too.

Emma. I'm not mentally prepared to penetrate her.

buttefly is fucking easy
>play agressive
>hit and dash to her side

THAT'S IT.

The Sword Saint is unironically one of the best bosses I've ever fought and easily the best in Souls games.

Most people forget breaks when the bosses can be challenged again and again in a very short time. I was stuck at the bull for two hours after a 4 hours session and beat him one try after a nap.

Lower health means they recover posture much slower.

They'll usually indicate when they're about to clear some of their posture as they'll start shining- perfect time to charge and get some free hits in.

the double ape fight in the caver
hands down
fucking bullshit fight

How does this game manage to look worse than Skyrim?

I pressed Y

Literally me right now

I jump in lake but they don't seem to respawn also some just swim instantly and cant catch them
is there bait or something to use
spend at the merchands into the jar

Should I get Sekiro or Outward+Generation Zero

Without spoiling too much, the first step to get the best ending is to always be loyal to Kuro, right? I'm still far from ending the game, I just want to be prepered for when the choice comes.

His 3rd form was much easier for me, he recovers almost no posture damage.

In the river of the memory area.

Emma is not for bullying!

YOU CAN SPRINT IN THIS GAME? WHAT BUTTON FUCKING SPRINTS?

Just killed him doing that, barely but yeah
Also smacking his face when he turns his head sideways stunned him

From reached peak kino in 2006 when Anjou cut through that door in Jardin de Chevalier.

phase 2 is all about parries
he has one "charged attack that will recoil you back and make him fall,hit him then

Yes, with Bloodborne.

>>hit and dash to her side
But what if she jumps backwards?

If I were to use a trainer or mods, the only thing I'd want is to remove dragonrot.

>goty or 2 literally whos who'll be forgotten in a week

Is there a way to counteract terror outside of pacifying agent?

Hold dash

what combat art is everyone using

It's one of the best looking games this gen.
Cope harder.

Attached: 1553266510511.jpg (1920x1080, 970K)

They fucked up the balance. The world is too open for stealth, but the combat is too complex for an action game. It just doesn't work well. Sekiro kinda failed at getting the balance right which is surprising. They're usually great at it.

not getting hit

I had to cheese the sniper so I guess her, that spear general also gave me a fucking hard time tho.

Last boss I killed was Genichiro.

Nah it's a lot worse than their Souls games

Gun fortress, after the locked in boss battle with claw man, the door is locked and the hole in the ground leads only to a prayer bead and items, where to go?

Snake was spooky

Attached: 814380_20190323171749_1.jpg (1920x1080, 947K)

DMC5 is miles better looking altought a much worse game.

But Kuro is a boy.

It's literally their best game.

>tfw

Attached: bbc.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I also hope they copy things from Sekiro, this game is just so good.

I cheesed him with that meme power up you get when killing the headless, the one that boosts your posture damage

Wow, thanks... I got so far without ever sprinting.

>O'rin of the water music

Attached: DfNqql4WkAE8oFw.jpg (292x486, 37K)

This nigger gave me dragonrot and fucked my ass up harder than even the drunk and mada mada butterfly.

Attached: 814380_20190323113322_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Disregard all that I just said. I finally see the light and truth that is the mekiro counter. Did it on my very next try. Ayyooo!

Attached: I've forsaken my humanity, jojo.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

>You throw pots directly at enemies instead of at a wall to make them look/investigate that way
>Enemies who just saw a fucking ninja chopping people up will completely drop their guard if he crouches in a bush for 20 seconds
>Guard goes missing, no one even notices or investigates.
>Bi polar grappling where some times you can and sometimes you can for no fucking reason
>Asinine JAP story telling where they have to make the main character lose his memory then use these bizzare memory sections where he inexplicably still has his modern gear.
>They keep piling consumables on top of me but never give me any actual reason to use them.
>Forced combat sections
>AI is so hilariously bad that you can sneak attack a big guy, run away, then come back and sneak attack him again
>Jap voices on by default.
>Skill points and money gained from kills. So if you actually want to stealth the game you get punished for it.

This is your 10/10 master piece huh?

Attached: Mary Jane Dressed As A Bumble Bee.jpg (690x496, 37K)

>He doesn't know

you can remove it later in the game, it's not even expensive.

Where is the Kuro fanart outside of the reaction guys meme?

am I missing something? This purple guy at the estate is just relentless. I can't parry a single thing he does, and fuck if I can build up any guard break with my attacks. Plus we keep getting caught on the environment, which is actually making this feel pretty shit.

wat

Attached: 1920_06.jpg (1920x1080, 891K)

There's one with 2 health bars in tight space later

the fog hides the low quality of the objects
this is how the game looks without fog

Attached: 1553304232087.png (635x342, 524K)

Everyone says this about every new From game during the honeymoon period.

and this wall jumping is abject trash

>So if you actually want to stealth the game you get punished for it.
This isn't MGS lmao the point is to kill them

Once you get the spear counter, he becomes pretty easy.

Still got me a couple times of course.

It's action game with stealth dude, not a full on stealth game

Work on the grammar, but good first draft.

If only any controller would work in this pajeet port

neat

Attached: sekiro_2019_03_24_03_12_21_406.jpg (1920x1080, 904K)

Ds3 has the best music in soulsborne though

Money that dead enemies drop isnt being collected.
What do?

Any xinput controller works

I just got to Senpou Temple and there's a kite attached to a machine you can unwind, doing so softlocks the game so I have to alt+F4.

Is this thing necessary to progress?

Attached: 20190323171519_1.jpg (1920x1080, 557K)

It's funny watching her wiggle away, but fuck those spirits in phase 2 anyway.

Hold R1 to charge in and repeat.

Attached: 814380_20190323165917_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>game begins
>"uh guys why did we left an undying shinobi in the well? shouldn't we lock him up?"
>"nah dude nigga lost the will to live it's not like he will slaughter all of us in 5 minutes lmao"

sums up the whole plot

>buy the upgrade that increases your spirit emblem count
>it increases the count by 1

I think a few of the upgrades are traps.

how many times do you nerds need to be told to use steam big picture for controller setup

Side note, am I retard for getting the stealth and silent footsteps skills?

Kuro IS a boy. He has a DICK.

i think this game finally made me sick of from's ebin 20 minute multiple phase bosses, DS3 was bad enough but they're even more obnoxious in this

Not for 30% of PC players.

Sadly they didn't find a good balance in Sekiro. It's not a good game and it's kinda broken. Stealth is shit because you can just run or jump past everything. Combat is too tedious to play it as an adventure game. There's too much hand holding and tutorials to ruin any fun discovery. It's just a mediocre action game at the end of the day.

My ass is not prepared.

Yes, but that shit hurts because my shittiness is causing cancer.

Attached: 814380_20190323173631_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.67M)

It's semi-optional.
The lady later on tells you how to utilize it if you give her some rice so don't worry about it yet

>He has a DICK.
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>How many of you steamcucks understand that not everyone use steam?

Nah, any xinput controller works 100%. I'm using scptoolkit for my PS3 controller and it just works because windows detects it as an xinput device.

Attached: LlC9VKT.png (380x325, 8K)

>30% of PC players are retards who can't configure a gamepad

Honestly thought the number would be higher.

So, lads, who's your favourite non-boss enemy to fight in the game so far?
Mine are:
>the formally clothed samurai in Ashina castle
>tengu/roof ninjas
>normal ashina samurai
>any of the large ashina generals

Attached: sekiro Screenshot 2019.03.22 - 15.43.41.51.png (1920x1080, 3.98M)