Untitled

Attached: 3430724_0.jpg (630x630, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L343dzWizmk
www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190324/k10011858601000.html?utm_int=news_contents_news-main_001
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ching chong is not allowed

ニヤリ

and a fine nip nong ping pong to you too.

where have I seen this before...

死ね

生きる

Attached: ikiruswing.jpg (1164x799, 101K)

ちんぽ

中出し

Attached: smirk.png (192x192, 978)

あなたがこれを読むためにグーグル翻訳を使うならば、あなたは大きな同性愛者を持っています

Attached: 『結果』だけだ!! この世には『結果』だけが残る!!.jpg (660x660, 58K)

Attached: SMIRK KING.png (512x512, 115K)

I wonder how many redditors have tattooed themselves this already

>you are holding a big gay person
what

Attached: ツ.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Kanji is so much FUN!

シツ
ンソ
エ工
オ才
カ力
タ夕
ロ口
ミ彡
人入
千干
土士
未末
辛幸
比北
綱網
瓜爪
微徴
組相
和知
矢失夫天
捨拾
緑縁
宇字
鳥烏
候侯
日曰
垂重
留皆
投役
持待
教数
組相

フワウクタヌナノ
めのぬ われね はほま

well, are you?

>kanji
>first one is two katakana

Attached: 1544288224354.png (319x158, 107K)

>*blocks your path*

Attached: Tattoo.jpg (570x310, 35K)

what fag gets kanji mixed up with radicals?

retards have been tattooing themselves with random kanji long before reddit existed.

Attached: unknown.png (1000x563, 73K)

Attached: In a perfect world, men like Lucifer would not exist, but this is not a perfect world.png (232x205, 52K)

You are like a little babby

Attached: 1524315767386.jpg (512x288, 69K)

what is the difference between 歳 and 才?

死にたい

wwwww

Is Sekiro's "unblockable attack" alert kanji the same as Saitama vs Genos in one punch man?

>土士
What the fuck

left is soil, the bottom is bigger than the top. Right is samurai, the top is bigger than the bottom. Like 99% of the time you see one though it will be the left because that's the kanji for saturday (土曜日).

Do I jump, dodge or sidestep? What the fuck?

You are like a 子 watch this.

Learn your radicals. Failing that, just learn the meaning of both and figure out which one it is based on the context of the sentence.

Simplified version for writing

can't japan simply get rid of kanji and save everyone years of life learning it?

Attached: Dvy9V55UwAESVV.jpg (567x377, 31K)

Can Japs actually tell the difference between those at normal font size for Yea Forums? I know a bit of Jap and I can't make out anything.

Just finished learning all the Hiragana, started about a week ago. I'm watching namasenseis videos since they help me pace myself on learning to not burn out. Figured I'd keep watching the videos to learn some sentence structure, then katakana, once those two are done I just start working on the 2k/6k anki right? Anyone have any suplimentary things they'd use to learn? DJT is trash when you go and ask them specifics about what they'd recommend

Why doesn't Japanese stop using kanji and just use hiragana/katakana with spaces between words?

Attached: 1529737582333.jpg (656x555, 32K)

this fucking guy
learn your fucking stroke orders and this is never an issue

>mixing up fucking STAR and 生
>not 笑い (also fucked up)
>that fucked up 愛

You're playing a fool's game, don't descend into this madness, learn the elementary kanji and move onto vocabulary/grammar instead

Attached: CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg (480x360, 9K)

I'd imagine that's why they use simplified characters for a lot of stuff. Not sure if that is just a formal form of writing though

To make it worse, the first one doesn't even have the completed center stroke on the upper box radical, that character straight up does not exist.

The kanji in that fight is just a stylized handwritten version of Shi, the same death kanji Sekiro uses. I don't know what the kanji is that appears above his head during unblockables.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-23 Saitama vs Genos Fight One Punch Man (60FPS) - YouTube.png (1462x822, 549K)

Like do they look like these for everybody else?
Kanji is way easier than hirgana and katakana. There really aren't that many kanji that you'll regularly see.

Attached: Capture.jpg (40x150, 2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=L343dzWizmk

The same reason we don't grite everything on capital letters.

What do you mean? I haven't seen them but I think that the next like 20 videos focus on grammar and vocab, I usually just watch the namasensei video and fact check. He brings up things to learn and then I look for other materials to really cement it generally. I was just going to follow along with the namasensei videos and was wondering what else there is that I should be doing, if anything.

how else are they gonna get back at the everyone for what happened during ww2. literally the only reason they keep kanji, muc culture is just an excuse

Attached: 2e6a69cbd79709c9bd33020f9e22623e[1].jpg (416x244, 18K)

1989 Tiannamen Square

Tough to tell. Looks like it.

Not even close lol

Wrong human rights violation idiot.

Imagine being this much of a dumbass. This stuff is easy once you're exposed to it.

危 danger

ABUNAI

No, it's slightly different for me. Maybe because of 4chanx or compression, idk

Attached: cap.png (309x375, 19K)

Because Japanese are cucks and its been so long they don't want to change it.

Attached: 1548101484057.jpg (704x1583, 144K)

Theeeere it is.

???

Attached: dog of wisdom.jpg (680x384, 38K)

Because japanese would legitimately become 100 times harder if they only used hiraganas / katakanas. Stop being a little bitch and do your anki reviews already.

>tfw you don't know the kanji, you just press spacebar and hope it puts in the right one

日本語を話すことが出きるよ

It depends, a lot of them would rather just spell out complicated / obscure characters using hiragana or katakana though (like how you see きれい instead of 綺麗 unless you're being a pretentious cunt). When I was in Japan, I didn't really have any issue being able to read the characters. It might just be the design of the board and the font itself because I haven't seen small text outside of the obligatory fine print notes.

Like if you go to NHK, you can read them just fine without having to zoom in:
www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190324/k10011858601000.html?utm_int=news_contents_news-main_001

Genuinely curious, how does typing japanese on a keyboard work?

Japanese is a contextual language with very simple syllable structure, so alot of the words sound the same and meaning is mostly established by context of usage
Kanji helps to establish the context and makes it easier

The first one looks like the kanji for depression, don't know the others but I would probably be able to recognize them if I knew them.

Attached: normal kanji.png (500x500, 32K)

You type the romaji and a list pops up with all the available words for that pronunciation.

I'm not typing on one, but I've used them before
English language forms syllables with different letters, that's why it makes sense that every key is assigned to a single letter. In Japanese, words are formed with defined syllables, so Japanese keyboard has syllables instead of letters.

ideograms are good because you can infer the meaning of a word based on what characters it is written with. ie the word for "mayor" is 市長 which is written with the characters for "city" and "leader". if you only saw that written in hiragana you would not know what it meant, the limited number of sounds in the language means there are many homophones too, which makes things confusing if there are no kanji to distinguish between meanings. removing kanji from use would be pointless and it would only make the language harder.

What the fuck does this mean?
"WHYCANTIHAVEAGIRLFRIENDFUCKIMSOLONELYANDHORNY"?

それな
いや、普通に読めるけど非常に難しい漢字を使うとちょっとだけImposter syndrome感じるよね

>the limited number of sounds in the language
It has more sounds than spanish

How. Thats like saying English would be easier if we used unique symbolic letter instead of words to replace every noun in the language. You would just be adding more shit to memorize for the sake of compactness.

You use some sort of IME like Google's or Microsoft's and you just type out the word in romaji, scroll down if it's not the default and just hit enter if wasn't the one you're looking for.

貿易 - I just typed boueki, which spit out the hiragana equivalent, then I just selected the first term that comes up. It's only a pain if you have to type out compound nouns, since IMEs can be hit or miss, so sometimes you have to do it noun by noun. Romaji is not as useless as people say it is, especially when pretty much every natives have to know it for typing stuff out.

man, thank god i know all of those by heart already

Japanese has tons of similar sounding words. It's like how you can't convey sarcasm properly in writing.

Moron, Japanese don't talk in fucking kanji. If you can speak japanese you can read japanese simplified hiragana, but fuck you if you want to learn kanji. Kanji is used because it compacts the language

When I was growing up, I knew alot of first-generation Japanese kids who could speak but couldn't write it, so that was super common with them

Attached: main-qimg-c1ab31fd9e49024393bde8b8e57cd9dd.gif (400x398, 5K)

No. I'm starting a movement now. Equal rights for romaji and spaces between words, down with kanji.

Attached: clean.png (411x410, 212K)

Personally, I like learning grammar from textbooks (Genki, etc) as they usually introduce it with a bunch of context. There'd be a chapter on shopping and you'd learn grammar and vocab relevant to shopping, which I think sticks with beginners a bit better than learning grammar in isolation. Up to you though.
Once you've finished off a textbook or two, you'll know basic words and grammar. You'll also know hiragana, katakana and some kanji. You're officially a novice. Then I'd work through a kanji anki deck (up to N3/N2), and core 2k/6k alongside it (it can get confusing sometimes since the core deck might introduce kanji you haven't gotten to yet). To continue grammar, I personally moved on to the Tobira textbook and some YouTube channels (I like Misa's Japanese Ammo - she's cute, her English is great and she explains how natives speak really well).
After that, you can start reading a bunch of Japanese material. Create a mining deck for words you come across often but don't know, and use a grammar dictionary for sentences you don't understand.

heh
it's the kanji for woman, three of them

>My biggest pleasure is being cummed inside.

o-ok mate

No, it's a Chinese character for "biang", which is ironically a rootless word to describe a specific noodle dish. An actual complex character would be something like: 鬱, which is the kanji for depression, gloom, etc. But everyone just writes it in kana and it's actually a bit of a popular meme to see if you're actually able to write it out.

And then there's taito / daito, which is just a bunch of different kanji mashed together to make one.

a lot of 常用 kanji are obsolete and people just use kana instead
Also a lot of verbs, adjectives and nouns are just almost always written in kana too
No one really says 美味しい or 苺 or 出来る etc.

If japanese has similar sounding words, why don't they just make words a little different? Such an easy solution but no, lets incorporate chinese instead.

why the fuck do homophones exist in any language

Their language is already long winded, they can't afford to make it longer by adding syllables.

Spanish has way more combinations available for those sounds

Yes, because spoken language is easily controlled through sweeping reform directives, especially when the entire country was fragmented into different dialects until the last few centuries. You fucking retard, you're not going to convince people to suddenly change how they speak because some weebs overseas want an easier job to jack off to eroge. It's the same for all languages on earth, how would you like it if someone started adding in random, non-sensical and unnatural sounds to English that you can't pronounce?

Are you retarded?

Attached: できない.jpg (225x225, 10K)

ididot!!! dumb bakak1!!

U R DED
not big surprise

How many of these are Sengoku era horse formations?

This です
Keep reading shit and over time you'll be able to tell them apart.

How do I get to the first floor of the castle?
Memo says there's a dagger there but I don't know how to get to it

Sorry this thread is for discussing learning Japanese not for discussing video games ofc.

Attached: 1550940456246.png (200x240, 69K)

the only reason they keep kanji is you can't use hiragana on everything since there's words that has different meaning but the same pronounciation. Also muh culture.