Sekiro thread

You have beat him, right?

Attached: Sekiro-Shadows-Die-Twice-How-to-Beat-Genichiro-Ashina.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRqjQySRG50
youtube.com/watch?v=UWFcoxdf0pA
youtube.com/watch?v=5PRqnP7Rbfc
youtube.com/watch?v=LcfdCeaKFMg
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
twitch.tv/videos/399362583
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where is he shirt?

Yes, I am beating his ass now every few minutes because I keep dying to Isshin phase 2, fuck that spear

Yeah. Dude's easy as fuck compared to the ape.

best fight in the game. hands down

Attached: 20190323115831_1.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

He took it off to increase his powerlevel

I got the Rice for Kuro and both Serpent Viscera, but at the end all I can do is stab him, what the fuck did I not do?

Why did everyone complain about the stupid tracking attacks in DaS3 but pretend that it's good in Sekiro.

Attached: charliebrown.gif (202x225, 19K)

No. Went to the Valley instead because I felt too weak to face him. Just beat the Centipede.

First for WELL... DONE... SEKIRO... kino

Did you introduce him to the loli?

are there any waifus in this game? I'm a waifu gamer so i will only buy if there's a qt i can imagine my life with

Attached: mass effect clothing3.jpg (600x600, 104K)

>Uses thunder

IZA
GINZOUNI SHOUBU

Pretty. Too bad I'll never get a chance to fight it.

He went down like a bitch.
Better question - the promise to have another "resurrect" bar after defeating Butterfly - is it just a retroactive explanation of why I can resurrect in modern times, or do I actually have to offer it to someone to get one extra resurrection tank?

Attached: HoF2 2019-03-23_23-58-59.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Killed him the second try. Butterfly was harder for me. Are there any great bosses in the game later ? Because those were not that good to be honest.

>parrying the vertical slice
I low-key expected Sekiro to go full MGR. Probably easiest fight in the game.

I love Emma!

Attached: emma.jpg.png (482x610, 268K)

>Beat Horse Boss
Pretty Easy
>Beat Old Woman
2nd phase threw me, but not all that bad
>Try Fire Cow
How do I even hit this fucker? If I step, I'm on fire. If I block, i'm on fire. If I jumpkick, I'm on fire.

>throwing fucking lightning bolts while zipping around with the grappling hook
>dodging crazy wind blasts
>walking up the sword to stab it in the eye
pure kino

Loli gives you the option to do it, just having items doesn't.

Too bad dude, you might still be able to back off and get her frozen tear.

There's a pretty cute doctor.

I beat him in the prologue. Nigger still sliced my arm off like a bitch while I was distracted.

Attached: 1530455313372.gif (450x338, 1.3M)

It's the easiest fight in the game and it's one of the last.

>at drunkard
>almost killing him
>get murdered by an attack that hits my feet and bypasses my guard/parry

Attached: wack.png (500x374, 220K)

I can't fucking beat O'rin lads, fuck me i hate her

>game gives you the ability to be fast and mobile
>complain when tanking gets you killed
based casual filter

She literally fucks monkeys.

What the fuck is that surgeon in the abandoned dungeon wants from me? He told me to deliver myself somewhere but I have no idea where.

What's the deal with so many things missing their left arm

Yeah, he was fucking easy. His second phase was even easier than the first one.

>fast and mobile
>can't cancel into parry
>can't cancel into dodge
>parry is slightly delayed for some reason

I didn't know they had some based blackmen in the game

>tfw you will never get to see this in-game because you're so shit at the game
welp, to youtube it is

Attached: 1519949192309.jpg (1280x996, 170K)

No, he wants you to deliver an NPC there, not you.

Make sure you're goomba jumping on her head when she does her sweep, it puts a shitload of stagger on her bar

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1553375595014.png (580x99, 14K)

so who do I give this dragonspring sake to? it's fucking expensive so the dialogue better be good

Sprint around, get a hit or two, sprint around. I think it's the worst boss in the game so far.

Worst fight in the game, hands down.

It plays like a fucking interactive cutscene, zero skill involved.

He seems to be taking it well unlike the retards justifying themselves with muh artificial difficulty or muh hitboxes

how do i hop over here, also on the opposide side theres an area i cant seem to get to either

Attached: 20190323230135_1.jpg (1920x1080, 539K)

How do I beat the blazing bull?
Shit is giving me a headache from all the running

And where's the npc?

Took me a few tries but she's pretty easy if you aren't fighting her early enough to get one-shot by most of her attacks.

She's just a PARRY OR DIE boss.

Play the fucking game dude!??

He's no better with the BS about how "it's just not for him."

Yeah, maybe in the sense that he was so deluded by casual souls that he thought he could actually play a game with any amount of true difficulty in it.

sprint behind it and hit its ass three times every 5 seconds, he's a moron who likes to run into walls, don't use firecrackers

>and it's one of the last.
Hence why I'll never get the chance to fight it. I can't conjure up the will to play the game any further since I know that I just have more misery waiting for me until I get to a fight that is at least visually appealing to me, unlike anything else I've fought so far.

You get to choose between a few. I know one of them is the wandering swordsman looking for the shamisen player. Another is the monk looking for the white pinwheel.

reminder that a sequel is coming

Any tips for the centipede? the arena is too fucking small

Do I have to clear the courtyard ? and what is the best way to do it ?

Attached: general-yamauchi.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Please explain this crucial plot point to me
how did Isshin fit inside of Genichiro

Anyone know where to get fulminated mercury? I want the max upgraded firecracker and thats all I need

Why did I open this? People using spoilers for shitposting has really made me not take them seriously and has ruined countless games for me. I have no one to blame but myself, but fuck.

Attached: 1508529155324.gif (540x300, 649K)

nvm

Attached: 20190323230524_1.jpg (1920x1080, 724K)

How? I have my save backed up to just before the final boss, but I go back to her and all I can do is give her a Persimmon or get rice.

Wrong. Miyazaki's next game is the PS4 exclusive, Phantom Wail.

What happens if I tell him to go?

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

>He's no better with the BS about how "it's just not for him."
But that's pretty plainly stating that the fault isn't with the game, its just not a game he's into. I don't watch Jim but its nowhere close to the amount of bitching from retards like DSP.

idk. I'm not getting this either. The whole game seems reliant on tracking attacks and the lock on combat overall kind of sucks.

Except that all the best one offs (Demon's and Bloodborne) were co-made with Sony. Sekiro is the first one he made by himself and it's not a very good game.

>PS4 exclusive
ok

Games like Sekiro make me wish we were back in the 90s where shitters couldn't just watch a video of someone else playing. I honestly think Fountainhead palace is too beautiful for casuals, it should be a reward for getting that far.

there is a bonfire behind that place and you can clear it easier if you come from behind

Once the invasion starts, go reinforce the outskirts.

Is this game beatable within a week? I really want to play it but I have to go back to uni soon and I won't have any time then.

Learn the timing for his flurry attack. When he finishes he will use the grab attack. Jump over and kick him in the face and he will take posture damage. Repeat until dead

You give it to Kuro

He's very fit for his age.
Wait, did she give rice to kuro and did you eat the rice he made from it?

Now that he's not at the keep it might be impossible to do that.
Sorry dude, locked into normal ending.

>it's not a very good game.
It's literally From's best game.

thats how this entire game feels

Where is he?

im actually lost right now idk where to go

Bet they'll add
>poise
>armor
>european swords
>4x the amount of i-frames on dodge
>remove types parry

except it's the best game they've made so far

Attached: Untitled.jpg (612x726, 58K)

FUCK HIS GRANDFATHER

Attached: 1527641477890.jpg (1440x1080, 239K)

Didn't you get the black sword text? It's a gate to the underworld, Genichiro makes a portal in his neck so grandpappy can come home.

What grab attack?

But Demon's souls is pretty shit actually, all the bosses are complete garbage.
Bloodborne is good tho

People already beat it so yes you can beat it in a week if you're not a shitter and have time to sink

He doesn't want to accept it tho. He just sent me after Isshin.

>It's literally From's best game.
Not even close.

Prosthetics are becoming straight overpowered.
I've just murdered a horde of monks with a few well placed charged piercing shurikens.
It's like having some sort of itemized spells that actually have a shitton of utility and get progressively better.
>mfw there's hunter tools-like items too

Attached: 1541405008137.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>Is this game beatable within a week
Yes.

Attached: 1553365439511.png (1527x261, 771K)

He will die after you give him a item from the ghost lady in Mibu

>Enemies must be dodged 200 times, parried 300 times and then actually slashed at with your sword 400 times.
>You're allowed to fuck up 2-3 times or start all over.
>Autists eat this shit up because they can't achieve shit IRL so they have to feel accomplished in video games.

Bravo Miyazaki, you did it again.
The Surge / Lords of the Fallen game design is shit but when FROM does it, it's okay.

Attached: woooooooooooow.gif (403x234, 1.99M)

This game manages to hit all my phobias.
Pitch dark caves
Snakes
Deep water

For sure, the good ending is huge sequel/DLC bait

The adventures of
Sekiro and his loyal undying priestess waifu on the journey to west.

the bonfire on the square

Well fuck. Thanks.

1-2-3 1-2-3-4(if you perfect parry the 4 he tries to grab you,it's a sweep attack so jump on him)
take it like a rhythm game

you spam barry and jump when he does unblockable. use a posture candy and firecrackers

Was it kino?

Attached: cvb.png (907x866, 920K)

Oh it may not be a grab, it's that one attack he has when he spreads his arms and the danger kanji appears. I don't know what it does since I never got it by it, but it looked like a grab

PRAISE ISSHIN THE ENDING FILTER

I hope you are not afraid of centipedes.

>19 vit
how

You can beat it in a few days, it's pretty short.

Why didn't they bring back the glancing blows mechanic from Souls? I'm getting 60% of my health bar removed from touching the tippity top tip of an enemy's sword at the very end of their attack when there isn't even any momentum left in it.

Attached: bull fucking horse shit.gif (205x194, 488K)

>But Demon's souls is pretty shit actually, all the bosses are complete garbage.
Some of the bosses are pretty bad but that's mostly because they were trying to do something new and tried to be experimental with some of the bosses. Demon's Souls is a sum of its parts though and not merely a boss fighting game and the dungeon crawling aspect of Demon's absolutely shits on everything else they made thereafter.

what the fuck do I do with both these sneak hearts

His transformation felt forced.

Is that a quest? Do i speak to someone?

But it isn't well put together. Sekiro has some laughably bad design decisions that make the game feel like shit.

Yes, this is From's most kino game to date.

Attached: 1553266510511.jpg (1920x1080, 970K)

>be swimming in Abandoned Dungeon
>start swimming
>its dark, and the music stops
>arrow indicators tell something noticed me (not the bandits inside the cave)
>hear snarling
>can't hear shit
>zoom the fuck outta there

Because the game is poorly designed. It's so poorly designed that you can just spam the parry button to parry almost everything. Hell, there's an enemy int he game designed around just spamming parry.

youtube.com/watch?v=MRqjQySRG50

Attached: 1515688888253.png (691x653, 27K)

EXPLORE AND CONQUER
La-Mulana experience comes in super handy.

Attached: Thinking.png (859x471, 675K)

What are the essential skills to learn? I'm sitting on 6 points right now.

I gave him all that sake just for him to cock block me. THIS ISN'T FAIR

Attached: 1545136375385.jpg (272x272, 19K)

I think you're overblowing just how hard games were in the 90's. Even on average they weren't that bad. You just probably remember the absolute assfucking ones more vividly.

is that the moonlight sword?

The bosses are great, they're easier than later games but almost every boss is unique in some way

first try, gg ez

Any hard to find minibosses you'd recommend?

Alright real pleb shit, at the dream sequence where you gotta fight the Shinobi Hunter
How the hell do you parry his attacks? I try to time it just right (even the power thrust) and he just wrecks my shit.
Also fuck his mooks jumping on into the fight

ROBERUTOOOOOO

I just best the butterfly lady on my first try after you guys built her up so much.

The game is fun but I seriously need a walkthrough or something, I feel like a fucking idiot blundering my way around the game. I have no fucking clue where to go.

>Umbrella can be upgraded to fire-immune and terror-immune versions
This shit is actually broken. I just killed that mini-boss in the dungeon that shots all the flying skull clouds at you by keeping my umbrella up the entire time, making me immune to terror status and damage, and hitting him with the projected force skill whenever possible to break his posture. The fucking umbrella only costs 1 point and can stay out forever and parry on command.

this shot was done better in bloodborne lmao

Just killed the drunkard, where do i go now, past him into the house, return to the forest path past the spear faggot or return to the present and go into the castle past chained troll?

Attached: thinking Occultist.png (198x200, 41K)

>the idol to Kuro's room is greyed out
for FUCK sakes i just want to power up my not estus

Twin ape gangbang drops two, almost missed it myself.
Ashina castle has one in a hidden room as well.

Uhhh.
Otherwise I think they were pretty noticeable.

It was shura. Emma talks about this.

Design-wise it's up to you, but mechanically speaking the bosses in Demon Souls are total garbage

Easily Miyazaki's most overrated game

>tfw felt bad after I read the lore behind that nigga

I honestly don't mind these kinds of attacks, but it needs better key poses or something. The start-ups blend together, like his stance before a palm strike and a grab are so damn similar, what the fuck

Why is the camera still so bad? fromsoft has had 6 fucking attempts now to make a decent camera, and they've failed every time.

jesus christ
no wonder today's games are holding your hand when people have this mentality
play the fucking game

Get the Mikiri Skill, and just stomp on his spear during the thrusts. Also sneak deathblow him and run to the bridge. Kill the archer and the torch guy on the way. The others don't follow most of the time

how the FUCK are you supposed to beat the spear guy at the reservoir

Mikiri counter.

>jap dub

How do I beat drunk guy

That's the shittiest Moonlight Greatsword to date.

then kill the adds first. and you should have mikiri counter

I'm not talking about how hard games were, I'm just saying I wish that the best casuals could get was a few grainy screenshots in a magazine, like in the 90s.

Honestly though, I do think games used to be harder. The whole arcade design philosophy and home releases having game overs to pad game length means that if you aren't using save states, a lot of older games are much, much harder than something like Sekiro, when at most you just have a 20 second sprint back to the boss room if you fail.

Meanwhile if you die on the last boss in Ninja gaiden you have to play a 30+ minute game perfectly to get back to him and learn a few more of his moves. The execution might be harder in Sekiro, but the challenge is very different.

The red dude and his minion?

the game has hidden walls that you slide against revealing hidden room usually with a bead
theres one in the house with lady butterfly

>die 4-5 times at the ogre
>spawn at the temple
>go 3 years back through the buddah statue
>get the fire thing for my arm
>go back to the ogre and one shot him

Attached: 1536459869125.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

You sneak deathblow him and hope for good RNG to spam Mikiri all day

Who the FUCK designed the second phase of the great ape? His moves are literally unpredictable because he moves around like a ragdoll like how in the FUCK am I supposed to tell what attack will come if he moves like Gary's mod what the fuck is this piece of shit and why can't I stop playing FUCK ME FUCK FUCK FUUUCK

Honestly, some of the bosses wouldn't be half as annoying if they didn't litter the arenas with common enemy soldiers

Attached: 14494878_10154695956176907_197615261255244928_n.jpg (500x646, 35K)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Because you have specific buttons on the controller which are used to counter those

How many real bosses are there in the game ? I killed this guy and it feels like its really lacking.

yeah that's probably what I missed
I only found the one near lady butterfly and never found any other ones

Emma visits the shrine every now and then.

Where do I fucking GO. I've gotten as far as I could in two separate areas without fighting a boss.

Yeah, it was a good fight. Phase 2 was a fucking joke, though. The game actually isn't that hard, either. Are the people bitching about crap like the Bull and the Chain Ogre just shitposting or are people just that bad at video games?

Attached: 1548708041549.webm (700x382, 2.84M)

From weaned themselves off of hard RPG mechanics but jesus christ do they need to ween themselves off of lock on combat. This shit sucks. Also why can't I just fight the miniboss'? Why do i have to deal with two random dudes who fuck up the boss ai in the flaming bull fight? Can i just fight the boss? Whats the problem with that?

G I T
U
D

Many thanks based Sekiro-anons. gonna keep pushing through and gitting gud

You're complaining about minibosses, not bosses

Should I be parrying the flaming bull?

kill the spear guy, grab key, go back to where you killed drunkard and continue onwards, open door with key, chained troll path goes somewhere different as it isn't a memory but those are your choices

The difference in animation between sweep and thrust is so awful. Don't pretend you're not having issues with this, you are.

>dub
>game literally tells you on first boot it's the intended setting
the english dub is disappointingly shit too. i hate weebs but i couldnt stand how bad the english voices sounded compared to past from titles.

Attached: 1334786293380.jpg (340x583, 44K)

Shadow Tower Abyss is From's best game soulsbaby.

Why are minibosses so fucking hard. This lone samurai in the well is kicking my ass. If I had more room to maneuver it'd be easier

>Common enemy soldiers
You think Juzou is tough? His adds are fucking easy to deal with and there's an A.I. companion to help. Go fight the mage fucker int he abandoned mines and you won't actually be complaining about shitty adds anymore.

>Are the people bitching about crap like the Bull and the Chain Ogre just shitposting or are people just that bad at video games?
What do you think?

Attached: DSP Chained Ogre.webm (888x500, 2.81M)

>These poor anons complaining about mobs being able to engage you when you fight mini-bosses not understanding that you can do the same to mini-bosses once you get the puppet skill

HEH
HEH
DEVILISH

Not recommendable, it's safer to sprint and slice his nuts

Honestly for me 90% of the challenge of these games is the camera/controls.
If everything else in the game remained the same but the camera was instead isometric it would trivialize everything.

How long until From patches the game?

Just finished him. Was afraid it'd take me 20 tries but surprisingly got him in much less time. Beating phase 2 was mostly thanks to landing some extremely lucky Ichimonji hits.

The bull kills them, though.

so just take a route jesus fuck
what do you do in real life when you got two options?

You can abuse her pretty hard by sprinting to the right constantly out of reach and then sweeping back behind her

you'll get bugfixes and that's it, dont expect any changes to systems.

Why do you care so much what casuals can get out of a single player game my man? Who cares if they can see a game's ending. If it gives them some resolution then let them have that enjoyment. It's still not the same kind of satisfaction you can get out of beating a game and they know that. You come off a bit obsessed over how someone should or shouldn't enjoy their entertainment.

i need help bros, how do i hop over to there

Attached: 20190323232027_1.jpg (1920x1080, 661K)

>mikiri
i'm convinced this isn't even a real ability outside of the tutorial, it has never ever worked

Did anyone unlock the skill that let's you do air combos yet? I want to devil may cry this bitch.

Okay, I have to know. What's the secret to Corrupted Monk? Or am I really supposed to sit here and chip away at its health for twenty hours, while getting hit after countering it, because apparently counters aren't for creating openings anymore, and it doesn't take posture damage anyways, so what the fuck is even the goddamn point?

This isn't fun anymore.

yeah hopefully. Sometimes it just misses and then the enemies come and fuck you up, you dodge them and the bull hits you. Shits awful.

Why does this idiot think that it's a good idea to sit underneath the giant flopping around like a carp instead of backing off? Are there the retards calling this game impossibly difficult?

Use my phone's GPS so I know where I'm fucking going? Nice analogy, champ.

Fall to the ground into the fetal position hoping someone will help me

How do Sekiro fanboys reconcile the fact that each of the 7 weapons in Nioh are far deeper and more complex than the singular weapon in Sekiro? Not to mention Nioh's ranged weapons, skills, magic and ninjitsu? Even if you just stripped out the RPG mechanics from Nioh, it would still be a far better action game than Sekiro.

What the fuck

You mean there are trap walls that dont have the white outline on them

use confetti? I'm there too but I don't wanna waste my last one.

The game tells you that the default language is just that, the default. It doesn't tell you not to change it or that doing so is a bad idea. The English dub is fine, too, and I don't feel like reading subtitles all the time while playing the game. You just sound like a turbo weeb who doesn't like the fact that people play this game with English voices on. The Japanese dub is fine, but so is the English one.

>these 50 billion enemies against the drunkard

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Attached: 1513484176123.png (500x616, 108K)

Where the FUCK does she go after the Genchiro fight?

Attached: emma.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

You don't, underwater cave route to your right.

Finally a worthy sequel to Dark Souls 2! Everyone is here! From shitty grab hitboxes to game designers who put a shitload of adds in a boss fight to make it """""""""""""""""hard"""""""""""""""""!
Great game, glad I pirated it!

The camera it's actually worse than the previous games.

She gets real close to the shota

Kuro's room.

Correct
she's at my place giving me head
shit is SO cash

Go to the building which leads to the dragon shrine when you exit it turn around there's a grappling hook point to get on the roof from there you'l just grapple from tree to tree to get there.

Any other game Id agree but this is sengoku era japan, not having it set to japanese is like watching an english dub of seven samurai

So I died so much that everyone I know died from dragonshit or whatever and I can't buy things from the old faggot anymore, what the fuck am I supposed to do now how do I need resurrect them? Please don't tell me I have to start over again.

Hopping on my dick.

>enemy goes behind you, out of camera view
>the game unlocks your target

Attached: 1512559039917.png (443x376, 21K)

Translation: I'm getting my ass handed to me, so I'm going to call the game bad instead of gitting gud.

Mikiri is probably one of the abilities with a more amicable timing.

I still suck at the game and even I managed to make it work against Shinbi Hunter

>he didn't figure out how to cure dragonaids

Just like the Souls games had English VA only, Sekiro was meant for Jap VA only. The only reason it got english VA was because VA is 100% extremely fucking important in the west and not having english VA is a guarantee your game is going to be ignored.

>but this is sengoku era japan
Who gives a shit, it's a video game.

Magic sucks ass in Nioh and might as well not be there. Ninjitsu and skills practically work the same way (Most "tools" are useless, btw, just like magic.). Weapon variety + stances is definitely better, though it's not like katana + prosthetics is boring at all.

Emma is not for lewd.

>>Why do you care so much what casuals can get out of a single player game my man?
Because this is a game?

It's the sole, fundamental defining point of the medium? If you don't understand a movie, it doesn't just stop halfway through and tell you that you're not allowed to see the rest of it. If you aren't paying attention in a book, it isn't going to suddenly quiz you on the characters and lock shut if you fail.

It's the one form of entertainment where you can pay for it, but still just be too fucking shit to experience it.

>"As you know, Sekiro...shadows die twice."

Fucking wow, Miyazaki.

Attached: 1522519963999.jpg (500x372, 35K)

Bottomless hole.
Guess I won't tell him then. He's chill. Hopefully I won't miss an important item.

I always imagine people who leave comments like these are obese troglodytes.
Am I right?

Nigga I was told this is a character action game so I play the fucking game and not do your gay ass side quests like the fat fuck WoW player you are you greasy ass monkey ass fat fuck

So npcs really die after a time? And does curing the aids also revives them?

This fucking game is broken. FromSoft did a terrible job balancing this and is a big letdown. They're better than this game and I'm surprised they released it in this state.

Translation: I'm a fucking retard who regurgitates the same words over and over when I don't have an argument.

Kill yourself.

they don't even need to do that.
>enemy goes behind a breakable object
>camera unlocks
>enemy passes by a bamboo stalk
>camera unlocks
>enemy jumps back to do a dash-cut
>camera unlocks
>enemy does a bunch of swirly bullshit
>camera unlocks

my favorite moment is when i stood still and some enemy or other couldn't deal with it, and so stood still as well, and then the camera unlocked from the target that was right in front of me.
it's fucking garbage.

Attached: unknown.png (312x387, 154K)

What ? That's the easiest counter of the game and probably the strongest. The imput window is gigantic for it.

How do you get carp? After a couple they're all just under water now.

found the readlet

Do i have to fight the owl?
I only have one snake thing,i still have to get the other one in the cave,unless they're the same

Not really, I exercise six times a week and have a qtpie GF.

Attached: SSSSSKRRRRREECHHHH.png (1425x731, 2.09M)

God I love this shit

Attached: 1542466419418.png (512x384, 303K)

C O P E

Attached: Lady Butterfly.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

>What's the secret to Corrupted Monk?
Learn how to play. She's wide open a lot of the time, you just have to trial and error your way through and learn when it's safe to punish, and when it isn't. Also, work on parrying and recognising everything she does, because pretty soon you're going to be fighting a version that's not just a crappy shadow with a single point of health.

God, I can't wait for the pixiv artists to get a hold of her.

And then Shadman will make something atrocious.

Attached: 1529858038225.jpg (580x563, 236K)

Just continue with the story you'll learn to dive later on.

Guess you'll have to find the ability to go underwater

Thanks for proving my point.

For the shitters that die too much. Try training with the undead dude. You can counter/deflect most moves. Step on the blade if he stabs or jump on his head if he does a slicing sweep. I killed the bride ogre my first try. The first miniboss was more of a challenge since you don't know about that shit yet.

based r1 katana spammer

Let's be real, even if he says no, we all know that the answer is yes.

Anyone else feel like bossfights really just... drag on far too long? That they have too much health/posture?

Butterfly is an interesting fight but it just takes SO FUCKING LONG to kill her.

fellas help me out, the dried up monk in the temple told me there's a child or some shit somewhere in the temple but i don't know where to find him, the only other zone where i can go is inside the mountain where it leads you to the pagoda with the skill tree, where do i find the child?

Well that's too bad, i'm playing it with English voices.
>just like how souls games are meant only for English dubs
Bloodborne has a Japanese dub despite taking place in a Victorian era England setting
youtube.com/watch?v=UWFcoxdf0pA
youtube.com/watch?v=5PRqnP7Rbfc
By your logic the Japanese who paly with this are dumb because the game was "meant" to be played with English voices on. That's fucking stupid, by the way.

Oh yeah man, I live for it as well.
It's like Jack in MGR accepting his ripper nature.

Attached: oishii.png (331x393, 277K)

Nioh is a terrible game because ninjitsu utterly breaks it and makes it unfun. I can cheese Sekiro without it breaking. If you slightly try and push the boundaries in Nioh you'll be running around with 3 insta-revives and a million throwing items that replenish at every bonfire.

oh thanks, weird tho i stood on that roof before and looked around and it gave me no grapple prompts, now it did

>Because this is a game?
And games are meant to be played for fun. If someone isn't having fun but still desires to see what the highlights of the game are then why is that bad? How does this affect YOU personally?

>shadman
>emma
shadman will go after someone else :)

How do I get more XP? I need literally over nine thousand just for one point and I now realized that I kind of got all the useless ones instead of the less flashy but useful prosthetic ones.

I just want projected force but I don't even have the three prerequiste skills for that.

Holy fuck I didn't expect that underwater area castle it's fucking huge

based undead guy poster

FUCK how do I beat the final boss, I can deal with the first two phases fine but the third phase destroys me. I have no idea what the fourth phase even is

Only if you suck at parrying.

Pray to the statue in the big shrine right before the cave.

Honestly i dont see the issue with corrupted monk. Just focus on parrying its attacks and the posture meter rises pretty quickly. Hardest part is getting the hang of when to jump and when to use the mikiri counter if you have it.
A tip for this shit is, enemies whos posture regens quickly focus on dodging and counter attacking, for enemies whos posture doesnt regen quickly just parry everything.

Guys how do I beat headless? the arena is all shitty and can't move is there a gimmick?

Fucking this. You can just jump past these entire areas until you reach a boss. It's surprisingly awful design and mechanics from a company known for their intricate balance and rewarding game play. Sekiro is a disaster.

youtube.com/watch?v=LcfdCeaKFMg

what bops are you listening to while playing sekiro

That's a pretty mature response though, there is really nothing to get upset about or disagree with there

BB got jap VA patched later on just like DS3
>By your logic the Japanese who paly with this are dumb because the game was "meant" to be played with English voices on. That's fucking stupid, by the way.
no, lol, but japs dont care about VA as much as the west. Literally the biggest videogame franchise in Japan has 0 voice acting.

>Why does sekiro's sword suck so bad and have one combo?
>UH BECAUSE NIOH HAS IMBALANCED ITEMS
what a retarded post

Going after the adult female? Naw.

This is the degenerate that sent his own mother a mother's day card with his drawing of her naked in a sexual position.

That creep's going for Kuro.

Attached: 1551185142242.png (360x360, 18K)

BRAVO FROMSOFT

Attached: 1537837042158.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Should I get this game on PC or PS4? My new PC won't be complete until next week

Attached: 1551450426999.jpg (1024x1013, 135K)

I fucking struggled with this guy more than any other boss in a Fromsoft game.

Attached: 20190323171018_1.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Redo an area and grind through mooks.

I just got to him, I only fought him twice, but his first phase seems easy enough. I didn't even get to see his second phase because I died immediately when I got there.

You need to use Divine Confetti and parry well

I genuinely dont get the fire bull fight. It seems random if dodging or sprinting will actually get you out of the way when locked on and it takes forever to deal damage.

>I have no idea what the fourth phase even is
Fourth phase is easy as fuck it's basically lightning counter 24/7

Endgame spoilers:
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

Attached: woosh.jpg (1024x580, 43K)

>And games are meant to be played for fun.
This is an oversimplification.

Games are meant to be played for challenge, which is fun. A game without challenge is like a story without a plot, eating soup for the sake of the spoon, or a movie without visuals.

>BB got jap VA patched later on just like DS3
What, exactly, does this change? The original argument said the game was meant to be played in English.

woah it's almost like the weapon you get is a katana and r1 is the attack button...

Sbould I [Spoilers]Mortal Blade the undead trainer guy?

git gud

Bullshit, parrying is pointless till a boss has lost like half health.

wtf does divine confetti do? I tried it and nothing happens

It does take a long time to kill her. It takes less if you're stronger, but yeah, it is annoying.

>Literally the biggest videogame franchise in Japan has 0 voice acting.
DQ is long past being the biggest franchise in japan.

Hope you aren't afraid of infected monkies

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this game would have been a masterpiece if it had a year more of development time?

no I suck cocks and I give up
too hard

First try, yes.

But they give shit diddily for XP. The only effective grind for that would be at Hirata and they only give like 30 per guy. I don't want to do this for hours.
I might actually just use a trainer.

It turns your sword pink and lets you do extra damage to apparitions. It'll also let you parry/block headless without taking damage

but he hurts you through your parries

>mfw Hidden Forest

Attached: mulana.png (122x110, 25K)

Only if you can't keep up pressure.
I can drop Genichiro consistently when he's at like 80% health.

I'm in the bell memory and got to the cave near the graveyard. I killed the spear duded and I noticed there's loot behind some bamboo trees that I can't get to. I also saw a ledge further down the ledge that I can't get to. Will I get a jump upgarde to get there ?

And you can just spam it and pretend you got gud.

Why would I have to reconcile anything? I can just play both and enjoy them more than the usual Souls trash. Though RPG mechanics do suck

Only Emma and Kuro

just you
what would additional dev time even do? all the design goals seem to be successfully accomplished. I think the posture system could use some tweaking but everything else is working.

Not if you have divine confetti active

This doesn't make any sense. If you build up the parry meter to maximum you get a free deathblow which makes Wolf take off an entire health bar. It's faster to kill a boss with deathblows than actually whittling their health down.
>b-but their posture revocers too fast when they have too much health!!!!
Then don't let them recover posture. IT's really simple. Plus, their posture turns yellow when it's around 60-70% full which makes it fall really slowly. Parries are the quintessential key to fast boss kills.

Attached: Roundie.png (59x56, 7K)

Are you me?

I did it, he wanted it. You get a worthless item for it, too!

>You have beat him, right?
yes i spammed R1 + occasional dodge.

Attached: 1550108708961.jpg (500x597, 61K)

What was the point in only having one weapon if the best tactic is still just r1 spam?

Attached: 1546355662440.png (441x559, 164K)

>at butterfly
>she cast illusions
>Haha! I have something to stop this!
>use my one set of snap peas
>she cast it again not 1 minute later

guess im coming back to her

Who gives a fuck. You can just jump in the river and grapple hook to the next area through a cave. You don't have to even fight anyone until you're forced to fight a boss. Sekiro stinks.

How to get to this side of the area?

Attached: seki1212.jpg (1814x826, 824K)

>play game for first time
>silky smooth 60fps@1080p with everything set to high
>after my glorious masterrace gaming experience, check out what geforce has to say
>"SET EVERYTHING TO LOW AND LOWER THE RESOLUTION TO 720P NOW OR YOUR COMPUTER WILL EXPLODE"

what the fuck nvidia

im a fucking Headless hunter at this point. fuck this freaks.

posture turns orange*

Does the demon Bell do anything besides increasing difficulty?

but he does terror damage even on block how do I stop that

I mean you have to do both at once to kill them quicker, parry and sneak in quick damage when you can

What was the way to get the best ending again?
Two snake viscera and then?

you mean the bonefire? i already checked it

you can still jump in his fog shit fyi

what

There's only one person in the Sekiro world. Every character is a reincarnation or different version of the same person.

Read the description.

How about you just play the game yourself instead of constantly asking for help for every little issue that pops up?

allows expanding of the moveset and interaction with tools and items beyond anything in past games. how would parrying even work with a giant ass fucking hammer.

save up for the skill that parries thrust into the groud

She's a joke. Don't even bother using items. Just run around and dodge the illusions then stay in her face spamming R1. Parry everything.

Only way she is hard is if you try dodging instead of parrying.

Attached: 1552510209592.png (1067x625, 770K)

better loot

Nah, it feels way more actually complete than the rest of FromSoft's games. I can't see what more time would have done, maybe they wouldn't have had the few repeat bosses?

Waiting for the Matthewmatosis video so we can start unanimously shitting on it like it deserved.

Attached: 1526961206748.png (1280x1280, 562K)

Dude is there any PowerUp for this fag on the horse? I block but he rapes your posture

But she doesn't ever offer to upgrade my Gourd

There's a consumable called calming something that removes terror build up and increases resistance to it. You can also get an anti-terror gourd from one of the merchants.

EVERY FUCKING THREAD
JUST
JUST
SWIM THROUGH THE HOLE TO A BIT FORWARD FROM THE BROKEN BRIDGE.
No, the statue.
You fight the three (four) monkeys that way.

>just dodge ogre lmao
>ogre does symbol grab
>stand in front of him and dodge around him
>dives through the air and does a 180 while diving back to me

Attached: 1491501398381.png (500x500, 4K)

Do I need a 2080/1080ti to play this game maxed out at 4k?

Attached: 1531864085021.png (1127x685, 37K)

no idea man, geforce is sperging out but the game is running extremely well

He's just trying to mash roll like he would in dark souls.

wow real fucking helpful you're lucky I'm playing this shit game for my review site faggot

>having geforce experience installed
are you stupid?

pacifier item

where can I get more confetti to fuck ghosts with? Is there anywhere to just buy it?

Why can he now shit out lightning

>finished game
>still can't justify the £60 I spent on it
it's just so fucking average

Get the skill that lets you grapple-to-sword-slash.

geforce experience is useless bloatware crap don't ever use it

>how would parrying even work with a giant ass fucking hammer.
You'd have to invest a lot of points in str

What is the deal with Kuro's Charm on NG+?

Do I give it to him or not?

He activated his living weapon.

it keeps my drivers up to date, whats wrong with it?

Clear the courtyard, clear the dudes outside.

He's easy to get a quick stealth kill and get rid of one of his bars. If you have the spear counter, wait for him to pull his arm back and as soon as he thrusts, dodge into him for huge posture damage. If he moves his spear to the side, and you see the Kanji symbol, jump. Surprisingly one of the dudes who gave me the least amount of trouble.

The ogre has some of the worst homing from any of the enemies I've encountered so far. It's more reliable to dodge with a jump. With the dive he'll just slide right under you.

dont worry
next time you will have to fight 2 of those, one of each phase

;^)

Firecracker prostetic helps a lot in this fight, but yes the fight is shit regardless.

Attacking a bosses health bar is pointless, because no matter what stage of their health bar you are currently at, a death blow will only remove that one bar. So if you have a mini boss with 2 required death blows and their health is at 1.5 full instead of 2, a deathblow will just take the 0.5 remaining on the current bar and bring them down to 1.0, not 0.5. It doesn't take an entire bar's worth of health away. Not only that but Wolf automatically does deathblows on anything with broken posture.

Give it because you're hardcore like every cool kid.

Who the fuck gave you that dumb advice? The easiest way to deal with the ogre is passive tactics. Put some space between him and you, do a charged attack and maybe a couple of slashes, then jump away from him as he's about to attack. Rinse and repeat. Did it first try without taking any damage that way and was baffled why people found him hard, turns out everyone's playing it like Bloodborne or Souls despite the fact that dash dodges have no iframes.

The first video essayist to put their video out on this game will be the opinion of this board. Like fucking clockwork. If it's praised than everyone will come on board but if it goes "it's no X" then it will be installed into the brains of shitposters here and regurgitated endlessly

>Only way she is hard is if you try dodging instead of parrying.

It's actually easier to dodge her shit than parry her. If you dodge and immediately tag her, she flinches and tries to attack which you can dodge again and you can basically get her into a cycle with this.

No, Sekiro looks like DS3 and runs just as well

People get killed more often trying to dodge than trying to tank/parry faggots.
I know at least I did till I start to be more bold and face tank everything.

The game tells you to dodge his grab.

Yeah it's alright, Maybe I'll buy it on a sale. I really don't think it's worth $60.

it's useless bloatware

Yo FUCK this snake

Attached: 814380_20190323171749_1.jpg (1920x1080, 947K)

>Matthewmatosis

Whatever opinion he has on the game, hbomberguy will spend twice as long arguing the opposite opinion by insulting Matt.

It's not pointless because it gets you closer to a death blow faster, even taking off 1/3 of their health has a very noticeable effect and it's not like you need to pick either parry or damage, you can and will combine both when fighting. Or at least I did, and it's very fun since it's pure aggression.

>Kill ninja faggots on the rooftops
>WAAAAAHHHHH
>Divebombed by a exploding faggot that fell from the sky
>So startled I dropped my controller
>Left trigger not working anymore
Who´s fucking bright idea was it to have a fucking jump scare in this game? How do you counter that shit?

>Looks like DS3
It easily looks worse than DS3, even if only by a little-bit. Sekiro only has better looking character models. The environments all look either equal or worse.

are you sure? the only statue here is the giant buddha and i can't interact with it, the only other things in this shrine are a bunch of dried insect mummies

mada

Attached: 814380_20190323170009_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.99M)

How in the fuck does that work out?

What you mean sperging out?

>being blind
That's your own fault, retard.

what a pussy

It's 100% pointless to attack their health bar. Attacking their health changes absolutely nothing about how close you are to deathblows, unless you just mean that attacking them makes their posture go up a little bit faster and if it damages their health it also damages their posture. Sure, but actually trying to kill bosses through health is 100% meaningless.

I am afraid of them.
Post them so i can avoid this game already.

>heres your stealth game bro

Attached: 1553380737305.jpg (2535x1426, 646K)

telling me the game is too much when it runs just fine on high settings

Do I have to kill the Headless in the Hidden Forest in Ashina Depths? I don't know how else to progress.

Hm, have you beat Genichiro #2?
Come back after you have.

>5 hours in and just now found out you could sprint

God all FUCKING MIGHTY

The animation is not really smooth but during the grab Sekiro is clearly in range

Woah there buddy slow down. I only just beat Ogre -kun and now I have ahead of me what I assume is instant death stealth section against snak, or dying against what I assume is a big boss bandit in the past.
Going super slow because I haven't died yet and I know me dying means npcs start dying and I don't want that.

First, depth of the moveset doesn't mean shit when the combat with most opponents who are challenging to start with boils down to the good old "bait and punish" Souls routine. That is unless you decide to break the game.

Second, while combat may still be better in Nioh, in terms of exploration, plot, levels, atmosphere, enemy design and variety, etc, it falls well behind.

That part was hilarious and I didn't even get started by it. I was even able to parry it properly and kill the guy on the first divebomb. Are you 14 years old or a woman, by the way? Because you sound like one. Their that or a faggot.

Too bad some bosses can't be killed through posture breaking because the posture bar is just health bar for them.

Like the optional superboss.

You can dodge, interupt, jump + parry and block. Pick your fav.

>starting to get into the flow of Corrupted Monks first and second phase
>her third fucks me instantly
Her fucking sweeping attacks catch me offguard every time because my mind is already trained to parry everything.
I literally got good enough to actually deflect everything up to this point but the fucking electric current going from my brain to my finger telling it to jump instead of parry is slower than her sweep attack.

All headless are optional.

Being "in range" doesn't matter because Wolf/Sekiro didn't actually get hit by the attack, the enemy teleported into the grab animation even after the attack was dodged.

>Enemy requires a buff to deal solid damage to, surrounds itself with a slowing AoE, and kills you instantly if you get hit in quick succession (even if you're blocking/deflecting).
Why

Attached: headless.jpg (1023x1125, 93K)

Yeah I beat him. He's not that bad but he still killed me a lot. 2nd phase is easy though, no issues there.

O'rin of the Water is tearing me a new one though. I feel like I barely do any damage to her.

ooooh i see, thank you

>the lag between dashing in and r1

Yea im done.this game is absolute shit. Ill be playing bloodborne and DaS3

MatthewMatosis is the incarnation of the "Yea Forums hates videogames" meme and his opinion is completely worthless

>twitch.tv/videos/399362583
>3:11:00
>kills the snek
>glitches through the bridge
>locks himself out of the reward drop
I'm still watching this. What did Lobos miss out on? How fucked is he?

Attached: 1548235505419.jpg (480x542, 42K)

Jump. Or do what I do, MGR run and slash. You are so goddamn fast the bosses can not catch you.

Any tips for the centipede dude? I'm ashamed to say he's giving me a lot of trouble. The adds are pretty easy to clear.

>Died to Gen*chiro about 50 times now
I'm about to break my controller

Did I come here too soon?

Attached: 814380_20190323224556_1.png (1920x1080, 3.57M)

That's up there in terms of pure shock moments in this game, right after snek and headless ape

I feel you, got me a few times as well.
Yeah, the item you get from her is main quest stuff so no wonder you can't. You essentially "dont know" about it yet.

Is there anything special I should get on the Ashina castle rooftops? These birds are annoying as fuck

Cool, thanks. Almost thought I'd have to grind new confetti.

Terror doesn't build up if you're deflecting user, don't play like shit and soon enough he is going to be the one who is fucking terrified.

You rike?

The second part of your post is exactly what I mean, the kills come from death blows of course but dealing some damage here and there lets you fill up their posture bar really fast

All of the headless are optional.

>hardest boss is the final one
bravo miyazaki

Attached: 1541444104022.jpg (714x930, 469K)

His attacks are completely reckless. Just spam L1 and you'll deflect every attack. Jump the grab. Killed him in less than 2 minutes

well that's kind of retarded, why did the let me into the fucking temple in the first place then lol

Play games yourself you dumb shit.

He only missed two consumables, nothing important.
No problem, just quiet the music guy and you can progress.

user, he's mid-tier as far as difficulty in Sekiro goes...

the worst part about this game is enemies tracking with THRUST
fuck that shit

Where does big fishy go after i feed it? also do we have a list of all the zones with carp, i need more scales

And that's kind of an oversimplification on the term challenge, because there are a complex variety of ways how a game can be challenging. And not all kinds of challenge are enjoyable to all players. I like tough as nails games but of the action variety, but I'm a brainlet who can't handle turn based strategy games and many of them make me strain myself just on Easy difficulties.
Point is that Sekiro is difficult but not everyone who enjoys hard games has to love Sekiro's brand of difficulty.

He was easier than the cow.

But now you have a shortcut to her ready for instant use, you didn't waste any time.

It's like the golden walls from DaS except not as bad.

Consider having your eyes checked.

What the fuck is this purple motherfucker in the abandoned dungeon? I can't even get close without getting terrified

He's one of the easiest enemies in the game. How shit are you? The fucking Taekwondo ninja was harder than him.

The issue with this game is they give you all these abilities but they're worthless because you can only equip 1 at a time and they aren't worth using when basic parrying and r1 does the job

twice

Go to the Guardian Ape area. Be amazed

You can clearly see the Ogre's arm clipping into Sekiro during the grab animation, yes it snaps into the pounding animation in a really shitty way, but it's not an hitbox problem

Get the counter

Not there yet but is he as hard as Stair Ogre?
Everything else has been piss easy so far.

I want to cry what the fuck is this game, I'm questioning if my brain even developed correctly while playing this

WHO'S THE FINAL BOSS?
IS IT THE OWL?

Look at the webm again, retard. The grab animation misses. You can clearly see this by the fact that the enemy unironically teleports 90 degrees to pull off the attack that physically missed in game.

>He only missed two consumables, nothing important.
Thanks.
>Play games yourself you dumb shit.
Not available yet in physical copies in my local retails yet.
His streams are also fun.

Go check up on the big ape hangout.
Also ease up with the scales, do you wanna end up a fish or something?

The fish merchant that turns himself into a fish is actually the big carp in the future.

It's Isshin Ashina

he has 2 grabs: one to jump, one to dodge

About time a final boss in a From game is not a joke tbqh

Easily beating Gherman after an hard-earned fight against the Orphan felt reallt anticlimatic

yeah i guess

kinda liked the zone too so not bad, also fuck the fucking lance monks holy shit those things are literally impossible to kill and impossible to fight if there's more than one attacking you

I loved the fight, but that sword looks fucking dumb

>Owl
>Final

HAhahahaHHAhahaha
No
It's
The sword saint himself

Attached: fool.png (1200x1790, 1.65M)

Not every game is for everyone, but I don't go out looking for footage of games I can't enjoy playing. Because the only reason to do that is if you care about the fucking story, and who gives a fuck about the story in a video game?

Fuck, I could have sworn I had the timing down, guess I'm just a baddie.

It's not an agressive tool

>sword
hahahaha more like machine gun eddie

It's actually a mythological thunder rod.

Is the shrine loli ever be usefull or she is there just to give me rice

The sculptor

okay how the fuck would i know the fish fucker would end up THERE??? makes no sense

This game is based for destroying Soulscucks.

Who the fuck is the Teakwondo Ninja? I had no trouble with any boss so far except of him. Curbstomped horseguy, curbstomped granny, curbstomped almost everyone

It's based on a real sword, though. The sword was made in China and given to some Japanese royals as a gift. Which lines up with how the in universe lore behind the Sacred Dragon it that its "origins are from the west" (West of japan - aka China).

Attached: 1522522208343.png (610x316, 230K)

who the fuck is Robert?

Attached: robert.jpg (2560x1440, 1.45M)

ok so how do you reach him?I have 2 snake things,already betrayed my dad,am i on the right route?

The merchant in the temple sells info scrolls one of them tells you this.

>beat him in the first round
>he can't gloat
>no shuriken to save his ass this time
i love how everyone treated you as if you never lose your honor

aight aight, where the fuck do i go? i defeated the ogre, then i unlocked some passage to where a general and his mobds were. defeated the general then headed to the cave with the headless (kicked my ass) should i go back and complete the memory on the estate? im lost

How will you survive monkey double trouble?

The purple Ninja guys that kick a lot, there's one in the Hirata Estate.

it doesn't work

hey user, stop that!

His son that has cancer or some shit

what do they even drop?

Rice is precious.
Fuck you!

fags like you deserve to die on a cross

Yeah you are no matter what you'll do now you'll get to him in his best form young. If you allied with Owl you would fight him as he is a old man.

Read the description to the firecracker prosthetic. The upgrade tool, not the actual prosthetic itself.

That's the best part
BAM BAM BAM
>Oh fu-
WHEEEEEeeeee
>Hesitation is defeat

He fell from the lake.

joke's on you, I can't even beat Shinobi Hunter

Real talk though, that fire in me isn't there anymore, every time I run through and pick off this guy's friends I'm a little less motivated.

Idk if I'm getting old or what but this isn't scratching the vidya itch like it did in DS 1 and 3. Idk if I still feel like gitting gud.

Goddamn, the Emma boss fight is kino.

Ocelot 2.0?

>he doesn't know about the seven branched sword

It's kino history my friend

>pulls a huge ass fucking spear seemingly out of no where

Attached: 1531170422031.png (241x201, 40K)

>No problem, just quiet the music guy and you can progress.

I can't find him, this area drives me nuts. Is he inside the building? I've tried to get on the roof, but there doesn't seem to be a way up.

machine gun kelly is the final boss of sekiro

>joke's on you, I can't even beat Shinobi Hunter
Holy shit you guys are terrible at video games. Just drop it and get a refund or something.

He's inside but you gotta go around to get to the building rooftop.
Hug the wall and look for a way up that's not where you came from.

Do not bully Emma!

fuck Emma

Attached: sekiroemma.png (922x771, 853K)

I liked her the most of all the characters. It hurts.

To those that defeated the (((sword))) saint I hope we can all agree that Assisting him at seppuku was PEAK KINO

Yea that guy on the horse can suck my whole dick. I’m turning DMC5 back on

Attached: DB8CDADC-E15D-4F1B-AF61-E05238838522.jpg (702x562, 57K)

Delete.

How to open small building in Ashina Reservoir, one under which you sneak towards Seven Spears? I see something lying there from under the floor.

terrible chink design

I thought she was a boring cunt desu. I gave all my sake to her thinking it'd be interesting but it only left me wanting to give it all to isshin.

so how long is this? how many boss?

Kek, I'm still at Gyobu lol

I accidentally attacked the black ninja that's in the pit where you start the game, was he friendly? What was his dialogue? I suppose there's no way to reset his hostility?

Kek, this game isn't even hard and DMCfaggots are seething about it. Go back to your giga casual garbage.

the game is so fucking comfy. Based FROM does know how to design environment. Well except the B-Team of course..

Attached: sekiro 2019-03-23 20-24-19-99.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

never trust a gaijin

He takes massive poster damage in the lightning phase thank God, yeah it took me about 8 tries to beat him.

A good fight.

who /infiparry/ here

Attached: 657.jpg (612x429, 49K)

so cool

>Keep dying to the first big enemy after you get your fake arm

They really did design this to fuck with people who relied on Souls crutches

HOW THE FUCK DO I DEFEAT HEADLESS?

Say his name

It's at least 1000 years old and it's only a ceremonial blade. Give it a rest.