I wish they'd make a sequel. I love Smash. Having more games like it would be awesome

I wish they'd make a sequel. I love Smash. Having more games like it would be awesome.

Attached: Playstation-All-Stars-Battle-Royale-Logo.jpg (650x541, 51K)

This.

I use to play the hell out of this with my cousins and his friends 6 years ago. We actually spent friday nights eating Wendy's and playing this. Kratos and Sackboy was my dudes. Unfortunately there won't be a sequel it didn't make enough money and Sony fired most of the staff. I honestly had fun playing this game more than I did playing Smash.

I don't. Imagine the smell of Smash Bros Fandom 2.0

Why does this look so soulless?

>6 years ago
Was your brain still not developed?

I just want more Fat Princess, goddammit.

what seems to be the problem, faggot?

needs a better roster, something more similar to pic related concept

Attached: PlayStation.png (1200x540, 1.01M)

70% of the characters look gray-ish

Man, look at all those literal whos. Say what you will about Nintendo, but at least most of their shit is recognizable.

>most of their shit is recognizable

i hope you don't count the *insert average anime swordsman from Fire Emblem* as recognizable

That's only 10% of the roster

Pick a different genre that fits most PS characters more and do a better job at their overall portrayal.

Made by a studio that isn't even an actual PS studio, probably their first game ever.
It's also rushed, had a low budget, lacks passion and confidence and wasn't taken seriously.
It's like Sony expected it to flop and decided to make it worse, even if it was unintentionally.

>no abe
It's shit.

Come on, user. Even if the Fire Emblem characters are among the lesser known, they're still not as bad as some of those examples.

And the literally who's get more love just for being in Smash.
Sony could have tried getting more people into Ape Escape with PSASBR but the problem relies on how shit PissAssBrrrrr is and how Ape Escape was portrayed.
That still doesn't stop how Metroid is represented with Other M samus, though.

characters like Ice Climbers, Ness, Pit, Shulk, aren't recognizable either. hell, the average normalfag probably thinks Link and Samus are called Zelda and Metroid

Mario (series) and Pokemon characters are the truly recognizable ones

>no spiderman

>Crash
>Spyro
>Parappa
>Jak and Daxter
>Sly Cooper
>Sir Dan
>Lara
>Nathan
>Ratchet and Clank
>Kratos
>whos

do you even play vidya? besides onions infused nintendo snitch games of course

Attached: 1552505221816.jpg (300x215, 5K)

Popularity aside, you can also pinpoint the variety of the characters, their franchises and what "material" they can bring to a crossover.
>Characters
>Movesets
>Outfits
>Taunts and animations
>Items
>Stages
>And more
Sony has this double edge sword situation where some of their more interesting IP's are unknown and their more "appealing" ones aren't that interesting because they either rely heavily on realism or don't have that much of an identity.

Attached: Sony properties.png (1118x140, 24K)

Sony characters are literal who's that nobody likes, it would be a flop that nobody would buy. Which would only cause more asshurt for Snoygorors

Attached: GF Popularity.jpg (2001x2000, 811K)

How the fuck would Abe fight back? Possession and slapping along side of bombs and farting isn't much to do with. Unless have Much there to zap.

All Literal who's that nobody cares about except Kratos

Shouldn't you Smashcucks be seething over Persona 5 not being on Switch and Sakurai cucked you guys again?

Who the fuck cares about a purple dragon with barely any personality, and an autistic fanbase overhyping him every single moment they can.

pic unrelated.

Attached: nicholas-kole-img-6296-copy.jpg (1424x1547, 207K)

I'm surprised they didn't even consider Tracer from OW or a Fortnite skin.
I also like the selection of years represented
>1+1+1+1+1+1+1+2+3+5

ok I can agree with Sir Dan and Jack and Daxter, but Lara Croft, Crash Bandicoot, and Spyro being literal whos? kinda bullshit

>GameFaqs
Link is also a literal who outside gaming comunities.

To be fair, LOZ is easily associated with Dorkly and Funko Pop culture.

>10 characters in that entire roster
Okay, now what about the rest?

Evidently so because he plays kratos

The bigger question is: How many crossover fans actually play the games represented in a crossover game?

Just listed the most memorable ones from that pic, the others are still iconic and memorable. If you can't recognize those 10, you should probably not even discuss this game.

Attached: 8b196cecd506d73fff501b360ed251e155b8b115.jpg (1199x721, 111K)

Needs Qwark. Blasto vs Qwark would have been great. And some other females/waifu like Rose or Lady Maria.

>Ness, Pit, Shulk
>not recognizable
Ness is part of one of the most influential RPGs out there, literally every fucking indie uses it as a base for their own game. Shulk is incredibly popular thanks to Xenoblade, and Pit has been recognizable since the 80s thanks to the Captain N cartoon and Uprising. None of the shit you listed is anywhere near as bad as .

Could use
>Robbit
>Lammy
>Raven
>Carmelita/Murray
>Any other AE protag/Specter

I can't believe they put Patapon and LocoRoco in and didn't have them as playable characters

Remember when they used DmC Donte instead of Dante? Just how buttblasted were the fans? lol

Also
>Atlus rep (Persona, Dragon's Crown)
>Nep
>Kiryu
>Klonoa
>Real Dante

I recognize everyone on there except Lian, Penguin Bros, and Sinner. Doesn't change the fact that most people wouldn't know who the rest are.

>Yea Forums hates the masses unless they could be used for their arguement

This list is awful. Why not jut scrap the generic "serious" characters and focus on the goofy ones? Get rid of shit like Kratos, Nariko, Aloy, Emmet, Zeus, etc. Also, have more than one character per series for fucks sake. Add Cortex, Coco, Ripto, um jammer lammy, etc.

Cope more Snoygger, Zelda is literally the most beloved media franchise in the world behind Pokemon & Mario. Link is literally so beloved that he was voted a more popular character then Santa Claus on Christmas Eve

More like
> Yea Forums hates the masses, except when it can be used to attack Nintendo fans in someway. If it benefits Nintendo then it's biased & doesn't mean anything

Kratos is at least OP and unrealistic.
The issue isn't "serious" characters but rather "realistic" ones.
Besides lacking material, they also look silimar to each other, so if you strip them to silhouettes you wouldn't know Drake from Joel.

PSASBR is kino. I prefer it over smash because smash is baby shit.

That's just about any game after ps2 for consoles or pc. Common knowledge.

I tried to keep the 3rd party reps as low as possible.

It's just a concept, pretty much only one character per series (to show the available IPs), that's why I omitted Qwark and Raven. Forgot Robbit.

Attached: shitmeme.png (199x198, 6K)

>Kratos is at least OP and unrealistic.
But he still sticks out like a sore thumb in every conceivable compared to the rest of the cast.

>The issue isn't "serious" characters but rather "realistic" ones.
>Besides lacking material, they also look silimar to each other, so if you strip them to silhouettes you wouldn't know Drake from Joel
This I can agree on though, these kind of characters just inherently don't work for a Smash type game. The only "realistic" character I'd consider is Lara Croft. And even then I wouldn't even want her modern design, but a reimagining of her original design in order to fit the cast better.

That's 10% too much.

>I tried to keep the 3rd party reps as low as possible.
But Sony lives and dies on third parties, having tons of third parties would be inevitable. Hell, the lack of third parties was part of the reason the original died.

Which version would you prefer in smash?

Attached: Kratos-God-of-War-2018-057.jpg (3072x2048, 1.9M)

You could pick an art style that fits for him.
Sweet Tooth at least has TM: Head On where he looks cartoonish but still serious.

Which is has better moveset potential and is more fun to play?

>This I can agree on though, these kind of characters just inherently don't work for a Smash type game. The only "realistic" character I'd consider is Lara Croft. And even then I wouldn't even want her modern design, but a reimagining of her original design in order to fit the cast bette
Depends on whether or not SE will be bitchy about it.
Sakurai demanded Pacman used his iconic design yet Final Fantasy still didn't get anything more than two songs or even spirits.

left, but right is the better character

>but right is the better character
Why?

You mean the vita died

Attached: 1533059077293.jpg (645x729, 69K)

Right.

Captain Glad to is gone, he shouldn't be brought back.

Only because his VA got murdered, there were plans to make a sequel.

How would you go with echo fighters?

Attached: 32b7215ecf30b8fb34d2846740e4434ee0d3a6b6.jpg (768x1024, 295K)

Does it have to be a Smash clone?

Spike was based as fuck. Make a sequel with Laharl and Selvaria and more japshit in general.