SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE HAS BECOME THE LARGEST STEAM LAUNCH OF 2019

Critics love it and the general audience already crave a DLC while Yea Forums is still seething since it is too difficult.

Attached: eea.png (1270x521, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVG2OQp6jEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S9BCgJNwJKM
heyjackass.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_George's_County,_Maryland
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-131.67-131.126
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-127.113-131.174
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
jhered.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/5/398.long
tau.ac.il/~geffene/PDFs/15-Mol_Biol_Evol_1994.pdf
nature.com/nature/journal/v415/n6871/full/415520a.html
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/281/1786/20133222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18466230
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12969463?dopt=Abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03382.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1439-0388.2003.00384.x/abstract
digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1393&context=icwdm_usdanwrc
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.0010070&type=printable
jstor.org/stable/2460058?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14655871
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.174.698&rep=rep1&type=pdf
sociology.as.nyu.edu/docs/IO/1043/2008_Reconstructing_Race_in_AJS.pdf
collegium.hrvatsko-antropolosko-drustvo.hr/_doc/Coll.Antropol.28(2004)2_907-921.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1548-1433.2009.01076.x/abstract
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/on-the-concept-of-race-in-chinese-biological-anthropology-alive-and-well.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/tea.3660290308/abstract
bio.miami.edu/mccracken/reprints/condor-113-747.pdf
pnas.org/content/92/10/4259.full.pdf
science.sciencemag.org/content/347/6228/1352
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11815945
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC534810/pdf/pbio.0020442.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180234/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951706/
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.short
researchgate.net/profile/Warren_Johnson3/publication/227663576_Phylogenetics_genome_diversity_and_origin_of_modern_leopard_Panthera_pardus/links/53ecffa80cf2981ada112c1a.pdf
uff.br/gefras/artigo 83.pdf
eebweb.arizona.edu/courses/Ecol406R_506R/PUMA_for_Culver_lect.pdf
jstor.org/stable/2387512?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
bearproject.info/old/uploads/publications/A 28 Nuclear DNA.PDF
eebweb.arizona.edu/courses/ecol406r_506r/garcia-moreno1996-wolf.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11472538
researchgate.net/profile/Christopher_Kyle/publication/12035218_Genetic_structure_of_North_American_wolverine_Gulo_gulo_populations/links/0fcfd50ec27bb60633000000.pdf
researchgate.net/profile/Carles_Vila/publication/12080301_Genetic_variation_and_population_structure_in_Scandinavian_wolverine_Gulo_gulo_populations/links/54f2b60e0cf24eb87949009d.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11050551
mbe.library.arizona.edu/data/1995/1206/13forb.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00852.x/abstract
research.amnh.org/~rfr/paetkau99.pdf
jhered.oxfordjournals.org/content/90/1/108.full.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22391749/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4776623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2795070/
hyakumonogatari.com/2012/01/25/kappa-to-shirikodama-kappa-and-the-small-anus-ball/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: x6pfnrolqtn21.jpg (469x1605, 392K)

Sorry user, but I don't think anyone here really cares about your Gaia feed

kek

>while Yea Forums is still seething since it is too difficult.
this has been a discrediting shitpost campaign by one single mentally ill faggot.

I'm really glad that Sekiro is doing well. It shows FROM that they can branch off from the soulsfaggotry formula - which has really run its course by now and became a stale circlejerk rehash, and still be succesful.
I hope they will be even bolder with their next game.

Shitheads like this are the reason why Bethesda will never make a game that is not boring.

almost

Attached: Untitled.jpg (750x311, 67K)

Attached: disgust.png (500x380, 362K)

Is that a parody or what? There is no way someone would just go on their computer and type things in a way that creates a clear narrative for anyone coming in with no previous information that proves that he is a complete shitter, right? Like, he could be playing anything that doesn't have a difficulty slider and that would picture would still make him look like a complete shitter.

how will Epic shills ever recover

Attached: kek.jpg (345x383, 47K)

This feels like Dark Souls 1 all over again.

You have people that are mad because they can't master the in 1 day and you have people that try to play Sekiro like its a Dark Souls type game.

Really hope they keep releasing new fresh games like this one so people can adapt instead of just eating up rehashed shit.

I hope trends like this continue. It shows Japanese devs and publishers that there is indeed a market for PC.

>this has been a discrediting shitpost campaign by one single mentally ill faggot

What a surprise. You name a game that's anticipated, there's always some faggot here who has an axe to grind against it, sometimes well before we know anything about it.

>LARGEST RELEASE OF THE YEAR GUYZ!!
>only the third fucking month
How do we finally end gaming journalism?

You underestimated how clueless some people are.

HOW DO I BEAT CHAINED OGRE AND PURPLE NINJA PLS HELEP

Attached: 1512727652143.png (795x900, 955K)

Found this jpg here yesterday and just re-posted it but the guy is legit.

Won't have any legs. All hype because it's the first new From game in 3 years.

Reminder that mouthbreathers have always held back video games.

Attached: 1325448206340.jpg (1280x1024, 264K)

No, it's not fair. Epic shills told me all the good games get buried and don't sell on steam. How could this be happening??

EPIC ON SUICIDE WATCH

HOW DO I FUCK CHAINED OGRE AND THE DRUNK

I still thinks it's really good considering sekiro has 0 multiplayer, unlike the souls series which has fun pvp.

THIS, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING EPIC BROS? I BOUGHT TWO COPIES OF BEYOND TWO SOULS TO CALM ME DOWN!
FUCK YOU STEAMDRONE

Attached: 197872018.jpg (1279x1620, 323K)

I think people bought it because of From's legacy, and nothing else really. Doesn't really speak to the quality of the game. If this was made by another company, no one would even care about it.

>this has been a discrediting shitpost campaign by one single mentally ill faggot.
This. He spams threads and pastas like a motherfucker.

It's totally deserved, shitters and casuals are getting BTFO left and right and the ame is super fucking enjoyable
Thank you based fromsoft

Not hard to be the best steam launch when it is the only steam launch

Don't see any upcoming games beating it any time soon.

This. Look at the general reaction before and after release.
Before: "its a Miyazaki game, it's going to be wonderful"
After: "This isn't Dark Souls, this game sucks and its too hard."

All that had to be told to these people was 1 name and they lined up. Now they're all getting burned by their own lack of ability and it's wonderful.

If Nintendo made this game, it'd be panned as a bad Legend of Zelda with ridiculous nods to the Souls games in the form of bonfires, limited healing replenished by said bonfires, etc. that don't really belong.

Now that I think about it, are there any new big games coming up this year?

Most likely the big things to look forward to won't be announced until E3

OH NONONONO DMC BROS IT WAS OUR TURN!!!!!

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE HERE!!!!

Attached: E9432445-EC62-4328-861A-C27D4D4D26DA.jpg (1710x2048, 212K)

love you guys

>Devil May Cucks blown the fuck out

Attached: 1497691136331.png (570x400, 46K)

Based. Fuck autistic devil may cringe

Steam is a dying platform anyway. Will earn you no social credit points.

Get fucked, DMCfags has always been the most obnoxious posters.

How is the OST?

>barry having to samefag himself

>Chained Ogre
Get a stealthy deathblow in and then spam oil and fire thingie
>Purple Ninja
Aggro him and fuck off, then go back and backstab him

>Backstab the drunk guy
>Run to the lake
>Kill the adds while everyone's distracted by the samurai scrub
>When there's only you and the boss left, spam oil + fire
>You win

Are any prosthetics useful on Lady Butterfly? Thinking of trying out firecrackers on her

Sad, also after reading the steam reviews most people give it negative rating because it's too difficult for them, or because it's "too fast"

Why are people like this, why do they want handholding movies instead of healthy challenge and self improvement

NOOO!
BUT EPIC KILLED STEAM, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

Really fucking good like the other from games

It says "so far," there's nothing wrong with this.

>PURPLE NINJA
Who the hell is that and where do you find him?

Dunno if you've noticed but Yea Forums shits on every big new release because most of them weren't here for the ToR but they desperately want to be a part of a new ToRtanic for the ebin memes that they saw on reddit back then

b-but the pirates

steam is so full of shit that you devs need a really good brand name going for them to be successful
metro sold well on epic only because of the drama and people spreading the name around like aids in a gay bar
literally no one talked about the series before epic started handing out money so that devs would use their platform

Nice. Any tracks in particular that stand out?

Yeah, I guess.
There are already some hyped up games for 2019 like Code Vein, Biomutant, Babylon's Fall and others, but none of them could rival Sekiro, DMCV or RE2 popularity.

Get absolutely fucked

Attached: Untitled.png (433x168, 7K)

If you've been to Hirata Estate, jump off the bridge before the Shinobi Hunter and swim to the left.
There's a bamboo wall and then a shaft to walljump up, and the only thing there is a pagoda with an item inside and a dude standing on the roof waiting to fuck your mom

Past the spear guy in the memory world. There's also one in the well where you started the game.

this kills the epic shills for a day
seen any threads up? I think not

Attached: 1544633620587.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

I only played the first Dark Souls game and a bit of Bloodborne; how does Sekiro differ exactly?

!DRUNKTARD GUIDE!

Sneak up to the shield guy and backstab. Then run to the Archer and kill. Kill as many mobs as possible without losing much health. Then fuck off, the aggro of the drunktard will go away. Then sneak up to drunk and backstab. Then run to the samurai and ask for help. Then you both can fuck him to death. I never actually parried him so this is the most scrub guide to beat him. You can also use oil and fire to beat him more easily.

Attached: 1553082139302.jpg (243x310, 25K)

>have to resort to boogeyman
Absolutely seething BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a lot

Shills don't post on weekends, because they work a Monday-Friday job.
Just wait until Monday and you will see them back.

Unironically this.

>and a dude standing on the roof waiting to fuck your mom
sounds like a plan, thanks user

Thanks for funding the next Souls game while I pirate this

>Is that a parody or what? There is no way someone would just go on their computer and type things in a way that creates a clear narrative for anyone coming in with no previous information that proves that he is a complete shitter, right?
Zoomers make social media their entire fucking life, they publicly narrate every mundane little thing that happens every hour of every day.

yes, it is a bad version of both.

Sekiro is so easy to cheese I can't fathom why people think its hard.
It does suck though.

Currently active players doesn't equate to sales, sales are going to be quite a bit higher.

Nice try casual shitter

If you use the shuriken when she’s in the air at the right moment, she can fall off for a few hits

at least he isnt making dumb political arguments.

>Activision bad.
>Boycott
>Activision good now
>Give all the money to this dude
>They deliver good game

Attached: SnYWiSb.png (400x400, 213K)

Of course there is, plenty of Asians love Jap games and they all play on PC.

I like DMC better from a tonal, visual, story, design and character perspective. But the dodgeroll/soulsborne combat is just so much better than bullet/sword sponge enemies that just sort of twiddle their thumbs and the "okay but what is important is looking cool killing the enemy." almost dropping a juggle and going from an S to an A, is just does not tighten the sphincter quite like mistiming a dodge, or getting greedy on a hit and actually almost dying.
I want to like DMC/Bayo/W101 or whatever. But playing it after From Soft games is like playing Final Fantasy after SMT. Yeah the story is better, the world can be cooler, there is a lot more characterization. But at the end of the day, grinding a bunch of shit you can do with your brain off is not quite the same, after the last time you tried that you got HAMAd and lost a bunch of playtime.

it would ell better if it was on the Epic Store.

complete opposite for me. I prefer the visuals and lore of souls but prefer the gameplay of dmc.

>game is easy and has a lot of design elements that are bad like its stealth, level design, etc...
>Y-YOU JUST HATE IT CAUSE YOU SUCK
Sure thing champ

forgot all about activision even being a part of this t b h

It's says so far in the title dude and big games have already released on steam so it's pretty significant desu

Doused ninja guy with oil and burned him with flamethrower, fuck that faggot.

But there is no Dante in Souls.

t.shitter who didn't get past the ogre

>But the dodgeroll/soulsborne combat
Sure, but where the fuck di you find any dodgeroll/soulsborne combat in Sekiro? Every feels like QTE without button prompts. You either press hit, deflect or jump. Dodge button is completely pointless. You don't even need to move against any non-boss enemy. Just stay still, press one of 3 buttons and enjoy this intense CLANG CLANG CLANG fight sound.
It's not fun. It's completely different from any solulsborne game where you need to be dynamic and move a lot.

>Every feels like QTE without button prompts.
Welcome to video games, you absolute retard.

>but now you also have to jump over sweeps
Wow fuck this game.

I guess paying for launch exclusives doesn't work

Attached: 1545443246460.gif (1090x1035, 183K)

Attached: 346346347347.jpg (497x274, 42K)

My friend you clearly underestimate the IQ of the average social media user.

Attached: 1550596163294.jpg (750x720, 121K)

Is Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice 4K Resolution and support HDR on the Xbox One X?

Did you miss the ''so far'' part or are you just another ESL mouthbreather?

Attached: 1379501903597.jpg (240x240, 45K)

Wtf did she even say?

>ill beat this game easy
>bruh where easy mode?

sekrio weeding out the casuals is amazing

Attached: 1398980096392.gif (333x174, 985K)

what in the fuck did i just read

That really rustles my jimmies.

>Welcome to video games
Is your knowledge about videogames limited to Sekiro and few AAA titles released in the past year? I knew lots of underage retards visit Yea Forums, but I've never expected to see someone that young and stupid.
The idea behind QTE is that there is a very short time frame where you need to press exactly one button to not get fucked. And this describes Sekiro battle, you braindead mongoloid.
In DS you could block, you could roll or you could simply run away. You could dodge insane amount of attacks with proper positioning and moving. Lots of enemy attacks would miss simply because you ran behind enemy's back before the attack even started. The game doesn't require you to press specific button within very small time frame.
Now fuck off, underage caner.

>since it is too difficult.
it's not
all you have to do is keep attacking and parrying
don't play it like souls games

Cope more, Dante.

Both RE2's Mr.X and Sekiro are filtering the zoomers like crazy, it's beautiful.

You can block and dodge in Sekiro. Play the game.

she's talking about how statistics can be used to further an agenda by taking it out of context
youtube.com/watch?v=bVG2OQp6jEQ

No, actually the only soundtrack that I can even remember is the main menu theme and the Senpou temple theme. Everything else is horrifically bland.

Ah, shame

Shurikan is good against purple guy. The shuri says its especially good against people who jump in the air. Purple guy starts in the air and he's always jumping

>MHW is the greatest japan launch on Steam
What? How much better did compared to DS3 and Sekiro?

I think the count should just banish the blacks from his county.

Are you such a failure that you just sit there all day getting off to the idea of not spending $60?

What's the waifu situation like? Miyazaki has a good track record with this.

Sony niggers are bad at video games eh.

She is not wrong though, per capita statistics can be horribly effecte by sample size. Especially if there are only 13 black people than outliers make a serious impact. N is not large enough.

I refuse to believe this isn't someone role playing.

But black people commit more crimes per capita. There is no way to take that out of context.

Attached: oof.jpg (319x252, 20K)

The biggest cringe is buying a multiplat on PS4. I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

You can in Bamham games too retard.

Post YFW Dark Souls 3 outlasts it.

Attached: 1542563848081.jpg (400x600, 335K)

But there are 50 million+ black people in America. That's statistically relevant data.

Parry is not a qte lmao, if you fail the parry you can either get hit or do a regular block and take posture damage. And dodge is extremely useful, you're just not using it well. It allows you to get behind enemies where they can't parry or block plus the post-dodge attack move is really useful.

>40 million niggers in the US
>T... the sample size!

Yikes, and you call them big numbers?

Attached: mhw-steam.png (753x158, 94K)

I am not saying it is the case. I am saying she is not wrong. The real problem with black crime statistics is Omitted-variable bias.

Just wait until Halo: Reach

>Omitted-variable
Did you know black people commit 80% of all gun related crime in the united states?

Sekiro is honestly closer to For Honor than Souls in a sense that the game is basically a rhythm game, but the difference is that For Honor rewards turtling while Sekiro rewards offense

>DMCfags has always been the most obnoxious posters.
lmao, no that would be souls and poe posters newnigger

Does your model account for economic background. education levels, income, and anything else hugely important. Or did you just regress one thing against another and go "look see blackman bad?"

If it's not the case then she is wrong.

They only mention it as the biggest steam game. Both Epic and Origin have more successful games.

If they have bad economic prospects they should move back to africa and get a job there instead.

she is not wrong. One black person makes up a larger percentage of the US black population, then one white person makes up of the US white population.

My model is the FBI, are you going to try and tell me the FBI hates niggers enough to fake the data?

They thought it was going to be another typical souls game that they can cheese it by farming souls. This game was made to filter those people out.

This is because of their retarded regional pricing, even though I'm in love with this game, played almost 28 hours in two days, I pirated it because it's very expensive in my country, almost two times the price of MHW and RE2 here.

This is solely because of Activision's incompetence.

On the first discount tho I'll buy it and I can't wait for the DLC mang.

Attached: 69826201_p0.jpg (900x1200, 411K)

Africa has terrible job prospects as well.

If they have bad economic prospects they should move back to africa and get a job there instead.
I don't give a shit if they had a hard life, they commit crimes.

probably because africans consider killing each other with machetes and lighting each other on fire jobs.

but those statistics are used by stormfags to imply that literally every single black guy is a criminal despite there being a lot of prominent black people who spoke and practiced non-violence

Yeah, but we aren't talking about the percent of black people committing crimes, we're talking about the percent of *all* crimes that are committed by black people.
Despite being a smaller proportion of the US, they commit more crimes than white people. So to say it again simply for you, there are more white people, yet blacks commit more crimes than white people. Is that simple enough for you?

no. The model simply does not infer what you think it does. They did not fake data, they omitted variables that made external factors that also are correlated with being black, get soaked up with "being black" thus making it terrible for any sort of causation inferences, and not really the proper functional form for what /pol/ uses it for.

pleb strategy
>go like a fucking ninja and kill everyone
>after each kill, hide and reenter stealth
>when there's only the boss left, call the samurai
>equip de shuriken and the skill to follow up
>every time the boss focus the samurai, go in and hit his fat ass

EASIEST WIN OF MY LIFE.

Isn't that funny? No white people were enslaving them, but they have the same outcome. Black poverty isn't related to slavery or racism at all, it's related to their inherent deficiencies as humans.

How can africans commit 80% of all gun crime and also be prominently anti-violence?

Why don't you go over to Africa yourself? instead of bitching about muhh machines, muh mexicans and muh china?

Anyone knows where do I get the okinaga flame thing? I'm only missing one item :(

i'm a 35 year-old boomer and i'm not having a terrible time with this game. it's hard, yeah, but no worse than souls. the hardest part is unlearning your muscle memory and combat habits from souls. what the fuck is wrong with zoomers?

No one in this thread has said all black people are criminals. What we are saying is that they are statistically more likely to commit crime than other races. This is a fact.

if it's your first souls game then you're fucked

You do realize that the FBI omits gang related violence in literally every other statistic as not to be "racist" right?

Attached: 17009866.jpg (735x803, 126K)

MHW peaked at ~360k players at launch.

Hiding after each kill just takes too long.

And it lost 90% of its players in like 3-4 months

>What we are saying is that they are statistically more likely to commit crime than other races. This is a fact.
see
Statistically, Barack Obama's Children are significantly less likely to commit a crime than a white crackbaby.

someone post GAMER GIRLS complaining that this game is sexist. I know these tweets exist i'm ready for a hearty lmao

I think black people are in bad economic situations because they're worse at most things than other groups of people, and they aren't able to compete in the free market. They get what they've earned. And they haven't earned much.

It still takes less time than trying and retrying a lot of times lol.

that has nothing to do with anything I am saying.

Yeah, but if we randomly take 100 black people and 100 white people. The black people will commit more crimes.
Do you see how my example is statistics and your example is bullshit?

nope

What you are saying is that the FBI is being racist and they don't know it, when in fact they're overtly NOT RACIST to the point of flubbing data IN FAVOR of black people.

Attached: 15354678654.jpg (433x571, 270K)

that's not how statistics work

>Yeah, but if we randomly take 100 black people and 100 white people. The black people will commit more crimes.
Correct. And your black sample would have more people from broken homes, poor educations, low income areas, low income homes etc.
If you accounted for any of this this would not be the case.
If you took only crackbabies this would not be true. If you took only people whose household income growing up was over $100k this would not be true. if you only included people with Masters Degrees, this would not be true. You are attributing socioeconomic factors to race by omitting them.

>its game of the year!
>instantly discovers he actually fucking hates it

I fucking HATE "gamer culture" no fuck off, i see this shit so much. These fags telling me stuff like REmake 2 and DMC5 wont be GOTY material because "le epic" games hey have not even fucking played yet, games that aren't out are going to vw GOTY instead.

>And your black sample would have more people from broken homes, poor educations, low income areas, low income homes etc.

Yeah, and the reason they are in that situation is because they suck at most things. This is further proving my point.

no. I am saying the data is not at all meant to be used for what you use it for. The FBI is not trying to study causation. Should they do this, they would better specify a model to take into account every known factor that correlates with causing crimes. I mean even if you were right and being black caused crime, then I took a model that didn't look at crime, and said "see being poor creates criminals" the model would be dumb because the omitted variable of being black would be absorbed by the included variable of being poor. If you added both, they would not effect each other.

>this has been a discrediting shitpost campaign by one single mentally ill faggot.
this. and keep in mind that his favorite game (ffxv) is a casualized "hold o to win" movie, so it makes sense that he's whining that sekiro is too hard.

>march
>so far
Wew

>le PC r teh real hardcore gamurs XD

Yes it is. You must have a statistically relevant sample size to make inferences. One black family and one white family doesn't mean anything.

>I am so underage I forget Jim Crow.
Sure bud.

Are you more of an R or STATA guy?

How can it be any more clear than black people commit 80% of all gun related crime? You tell me

For the sake of the argument let's change the variable we're talking about from crime to poverty. Black people are poor because they're worse at creating wealth than other groups of people.
You can keep changing the variable and the conclusion will continue to be that *black people are worse*.

I don't work for the FBI so you'd have to ask them.

a sample group of 100 people is much too small and the probability of you wounding up with no criminals at all would be much higher than the majority of them being criminals

There was a guy in a well that I accidentally hit before speaking with him because he had a boss life bar. Did I miss a cool NPC ? It's the well in Ashina reservoir.

Yeah, black people deal with Jim crow, yet white people get their taxes raised a little and they overthrow the worlds strongest power at the time.
This is why black people are worse. There is no excuse for them, if white people are getting in their way they should do something about it the same way white people do when something gets in their way.

>while Yea Forums

I stopped reading there, most people here enjoy the game. Only the contrarians are shitting on it.

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

Why? Yea Forums is filled with people crying about Sekiro's difficulty.

where do I go after genechiro bros? Senpou temple has me running in circles

>black people should act white and not kill, rape, and steal
YOU FUCKING RACIST

Attached: 1553309308300.gif (200x189, 828K)

if we randomly took 100 black people and 100 white people the white people would have the most school shooters

python >

>"see being poor creates criminals"

People have looked at whether poverty leads to more crime.

It doesn't.

Shitty cultures do, though.

If the FBI didn't omit gang violence from (((mass shootings))) black people would commit nearly all of them

Not him, and I agree with you, but that's a shit hypothetical argument that provides a shaky conclusion without a clear premise or any supporting evidence. If you're going to argue with race-baiters on the internet, you should probably figure out how to argue first so you don't end up looking like a 17 year old /pol/tard.

The white group would also have more millionaires and inventors.

This. I'm one of them too. Sadly reporting in that Sekiro kind of stinks and I regret buying it.

rich blacks are less likelier to commit crimes than poor blacks

no I am asking you. I love that the FBI dumps these datasets for me to use. I am curious as an expert what you prefer R or Stata? personally I like using shit like Eviews or Orange. But when I have to I use R.

What's the fucking point of Souls games anymore? It's always the same shit. This has gotten as bad as Assassins Creed, the same game with a slightly different coat of paint.

The worse part is that they don't even learn from their past games and seem to bring back bad game design decisions. Also the handholding in Sekiro is out of hand, I get that they wanted to make sure the Souls fags won't cry because it plays slightly differently this time around but fuck, when I'm not getting explained shit in cutscenes I'm interrupted by messages asking to press start.

I was really hoping for something more like Ninja Blade this time but it's more Souls. Fuck, they sould have stopped at DeS, DaS and then BB. They had a perfect trilogy there.

Attached: jaquette-ninja-blade-xbox-360-cover-avant-g.jpg (640x896, 246K)

Rich blacks are more likely to be less black

holy fucking shit who invited all these /pol/tards to a fucking sekiro thread

Attached: 1412701834836.jpg (381x475, 43K)

yeah because whites can’t stand living in the vicinity of degenerate niggers and need to make noise to make some change. can’t keep letting this shit slide. the only thing that wakes people up from the rich old world order seems to be death count. mucked up times we live in

>inventors
chinks and jews are not white

Lack of good economics and education shouldn't be an excuse to commit terrible crimes.

>very short time frame where you need to press exactly one button to not get fucked
>Don't jump in Mario
>Die
WTF QTE BULLSHIT

This is so obviously fake
Anyone responding like it's real just want to get mad

oh nononono devil may cucks said this was going to be a blunder

I just take my statistics on crime from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the institution that spends 9 billion dollars a year doing exactly the thing you're wondering about.

I don't get the hype over this game. The stealth is poorly implemented and completely disjointed. The game is also piss easy once you realize you can't take damage when you have posture and bosses can never hit you if you just keep running away with infinite stamina.

no. But underatanding the factors that cause crime is kinda important my good sir.

My supporting evidence is all the black people in poverty. The simple explanation is that they can't generate enough wealth to get out of poverty. The overly complex explanation is ((Historical context, systemic racism, Blah blah blah))
Why can't black people start black businesses in black communities so they don't have to deal with racism? An economy is just a group of people running business and trading goods, anyone can do it. White people do it just fine with or without black people.
So why do black people NEED white people just to keep their businesses afloat?

Where the fuck is the old lady ninja? I've beaten Genichiro but apparently you're supposed to fight her before him?

how do you go back to the tutorial as people have been pointing out?

they do not at all though. they just make datasets publicly available for people to use. You simply have no idea what you are looking at.

I'm not saying whites would beat jews, but they'd beat blacks.
Also, chinks don't invent anything, they just steal western designs.

How do you factor in systemic racism into statistics?

Attached: 1541632560212.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

It's not lack of ability. The balance of the whole game is trash. The combat is intricate, but you can spam jump and grapple hook all the way to bosses without ever fighting. You can skip entire areas. It's a mess.

If systemic racism is a problem, why don't they start their own businesses for black people?

How is "black commit 80% of all gun relate crime" something that can be misconstrued?

Attached: 1521964635.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Is that supposed to be false?

>Need specific button inputs to do a combo in a fighting game
>Mess up a button, ending your combo
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? THIS QTE SHIT IS RETARDED!

>if you try you damndest to avoid playing the game as much as possible, you can skip a lot of the game

This is true of most games.

Attached: 3901409b2a0fe114ad18f70f64985087.png (235x227, 32K)

By far. Yea Forums is by far overwhelmingly PC and has done nothing but cry about Sekiro all day. They LITERALLY made mods to remove Mr. X from RE2. So yeah, fuck PCMR.

omitted variable bias.

it's funny how ninja blade is actual from soft core while demons souls has japan studios fingerprints all over it.

never change

Attached: file.png (1309x438, 112K)

because that would be legally equivalent to a white guy starting a business "just for white people"
do you see the problem now

What variables are the omitting that they're including for white, latino, and asian people?

these fucking retards wont stop arguing about the most inane nonsense once they get the gear on.

Completely different. Don't even think of it as a From game. You'll be disappointed. It's too open world to be a combat stealth game, but too intricate and tedious to be a fun action game. It fails at finding a good balance and winds up a shart.

>/pol/ invasion wasn't real they said

I don't.

From has made other kinds of games than just souls, saying sekiro isn't a from game is like saying armored core isn't a from game

well that fucking sucks
thatll probably send fromsoft a message that people enjoy overly difficult encounters seeing how well sekiro did despite barely any people actually being able to finish it
yep enjoy dark souls 4 with 3 healthbar bosses

I don't go on /pol/, you'd be surprised how many people feel this way about black people without needing any indoctrination. It's one of those things people seem to figure out independently, all the time, everywhere in the world. Maybe the problem actually just is black people, and it has nothing to do with systemic racism. That's a possibility.

Yea, that's why NZ is wearing headscarves and broadcasting Muslim calls to prayer.
Whites went after the small fries because you're stupid, and you'll suffer for said stupidity.

i guess you weren't here when dark souls was first released

but that example still proves that blacks have a higher ratio of criminals to non-criminals, ya dumb bitch.

Lmao, niggers are so fucking dumb they can't even touch great japanese games, only apehoop games.

It's not our faults that minorities take advantage of our altruism.

wish I could afford it
I'd get it next month but I want to get a sex doll and that's pretty much all of my autismbux + bday money at once

Attached: 1503934576646.jpg (501x508, 43K)

protip: that's illegal. you can't discriminate which customers you serve based on their race, age, religion, or sex. the first time the nigger behind the counter said "lmao you can't be here we only serve real OG niggas" they'd get annihilated via litigation, and if they somehow survived that they'd get annihilated by the EEOC

>pasty numale or naive privileged nigger that's never lived around real niggers in his life
they are violent subhuman animals in every single country they live in. for this reason alone they are universally hated everywhere, from mexico to japan you ignorant faggot.

hint hint: it's a singleplayer game

>the first time the nigger behind the counter said "lmao you can't be here we only serve real OG niggas" they'd get annihilated via litigatio
Yeah right, they'd be celebrated on twitter

Poor uneducated whites commit less crimes than rich educated blacks, what point are you trying to make?

Just beat lady butterfly after about 10 tries.

What a cunt.

oh no I remember tht shitfest quite well
sekiro legitimately raised the bar though

crime statistics don't tell you how likely a person is to be a criminal it tells you how many criminals there are per capita

>has no idea that it proves nothing.

I meant a business started and ran by black people, based in a black community, primarily focused on serving other black people. Why don't they do that?

and publisher say making new IPs and non-baby games is "risky"
fucking retard suits

Attached: 1463079238857.webm (520x520, 2.68M)

not even close to dark souls

it about the story in the item descriptions, and about the aesthetics.

>crime statistics don't tell you how likely a person is to be a criminal
Uhh

Attached: 1587656875967.jpg (538x445, 73K)

you're assuming that A: everyone on this board has a PC
and B: that everyone on this board is a huge piratefag

>Jump and grapple hook over the entire area.
>Only fight the bosses.
This game is pretty busted.

Variables have no place in the data they’re using, I.e all crimes committed. Yes, poor income neighborhoods have higher incidents of crime; however, that’s not exclusively a black issue, and with your argument would render any statistical data as irrelevant.

It does say how likely a group of people will commit crimes. A group of black people will be more likely to commit crimes.

I'd say better than dark souls but not as good as bloodborne, we'll have to see if the dlc adds any kino moments that lift the ganme like the old hunters

maybe if people didn't avoid the fighting they'd enjoy the game a lot more

>/pol/ invasion
strange way of spelling "reddit invasion"

Attached: blackrace40.png (662x703, 123K)

When we point out that the richest black majority city in america has more crime than the poorest white majority city in america you say it's bias

Face it, you are just nigger defense force, go defend pitbulls too lol

>no Denuvo
Could've beat MHW if it wasn't pirateable day 0. Over 4 million torrent downloads by the way.

>minorities
Jews*
And it is your fault, which is why it'll keep happening.

it's not about committing crime it's about being a criminal

what do you mean? In terms of difficulty sekiro completely btfo all other from games

>I've been around the world and studied black/x race relations in every country, by which I can make this blanket statement

I grew up in south Dallas, off of MLK Blvd. The niggers there behaved like fucking animals, but so did the spics and the poor white bastards like myself. My parents later came into some money, moved into a better neighborhood, and pretty much everyone behaved like civilized human beans. It's more environmental than racial in my personal experience.

>It's our fault we're the only race on the planet that doesn't want to kill all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=S9BCgJNwJKM

>no worse than souls
you're a lying nigger because the game feels like a naked NG+7 Souls run with the amount of damage everything does

Fucking thank you. The joy of DS came from figuring shit out and progressively learning and getting further. Not a goddamn tutorial after every strike! Plus you can just skip entire areas in Sekiro just by jumping all over. The verticality that everyone is praising ruined having to work through a level. The balance in Sekiro is fucked.

They had to pump up the cheese otherwise nobody would be palying the game after two days

I have a solution to your problem user

Attached: git gud.png (534x486, 305K)

HAHAHA, blacks BTFO

Attached: I-have-no-sides-and-I-must-kek.jpg (250x323, 63K)

Soulsfags are infinitely worse you nigger, literally the only defense they ever have is git gud

delusional bunch of braindead retards that can't handle anything that's not R1 spam

No... It's about committing the crime. I don't want crime around me, I really don't care who does it.
The data won't tell me if Tyrone is a criminal, but it does tell me that someone in Tyrone's family went to jail.

see

Attached: blackrace70.png (1169x821, 56K)

case in fucking point

Why isn't a BB cart racer a thing? Its weird enough to sell like crazy.

What's the point of this intricate combat and enemy placement if you can just jump over the entire area? You can dash through some games sure, but there's a risk. Sekiro doesn't even have this risk.

so what's activision's strategy with this game? They're gonna drop a DLC in like 2 months or something?

They mistyped, they meant to say they'll beat the game ON easy. No easy mode means they can't beat the game.

Japs btfo again

>game gives players multiple ways to play
>why does this game give players multiple ways to play?

I know. The context was DS and BB. Should've just said Soulsborne, but you know what I meant.

>black on black crime

>ayo wh*teboi, do BLACK LIVES MATTER?
heyjackass.com/

Attached: Capture.png (1747x915, 729K)

>literally the only defense they ever have is git gud
>delusional bunch of braindead retards that can't handle anything that's not R1 spam
are you sure you're not projecting user?

Yeah, and niggers refuse to get higher education because that’s seen as “too white”. They purposely feed into the thug lifestyle and then cry over their piece of shit gang members getting killed by the police.

Look at Prince George's county. 64.5% black. Median income of 94,360 USD, making it top 100 in highest earning US counties.
Oh, and it also accounts for 20% of the murders in the state of Maryland.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_George's_County,_Maryland

LMAO, even when you account for income, black areas are still overwhelmingly violent.

>Age 0-4
>not being 0

Attached: 1552149243880.jpg (640x560, 46K)

they do. just less often than other races, because they tend to be less wealthy.

here's another protip for you: wealth creates wealth. wealthy people tend to get more wealthy over time, whereas poor people stay about the same. up until about 70 years ago now, the vast majority of the wealthy people in america were white. they passed the wealth down to their kids, and (with a few notable exceptions) the kids used it to create more wealth. whites still hold onto the majority of wealth in the US, and a part of this was undeniably institutionalized racism. not that this is an excuse for black people to behave like retarded niggers (which is encouraged by their culture, from music to literature) but it does play a part and shouldn't be completely discounted.

if there's one thing i'd really like to get through to someone on the internet one of these days: none of the world's large-scale problems are simple. none of them. modern society is built on thousands of years of extremely convoluted history that is poorly understood, and your personal perspective on the world is so extremely limited that you basically know nothing at all.

>niggers refuse to get higher education because that’s seen as “too white”

Attached: blackrace38.png (962x2179, 976K)

You too, you're literally trying to say that black people do stupid shit because of racism/poverty, when I bet you it's a little of that, and a little of them overall being worse.

Honestly, the strategy may have just been "give FromSoft 10 million dollars and let them make us 30 million". Once in a blue moon, Activision does act like a normal publisher.

Of course, if they see the game is a runaway success, they may swoop back in and attempt to Jew the fuck out of it with DLC and cosmetics anyway.

that end bit is depressing because it’s true. feels fucking useless sometimes. might as well just focus on ourselves and our own minds progression. whilst doing little as possible to harm the collective conscious

delete this

Attached: blackrace4.png (843x843, 249K)

Black Americans have an average IQ of 85
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Chronic adult criminals have an average IQ of 85
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-131.67-131.126

At each poverty concentration level, the violent crime rate is substantially higher in black than in white census tracts.
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-127.113-131.174

IQ and self-reported lifetime violence accounts for racial disparity in criminal justice processing
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

In 1959, the American Association of Mental Retardation set the threshold of mental retardation at

Attached: iq and race.png (1522x1033, 242K)

As someone with a stats degree, I firmly believe that all of humanity should be shoved in a gas chamber

Attached: 1542959725513.png (601x429, 354K)

what are the crime statistics among black tribes in africa?

>tries to establish credibility
>makes a statement motivated by an emotional response
No need to try and tell people you're smart when the next thing you say is not.

you need infrastructure to track crime. blacks cannot create nor upkeep infrastructure

Attached: zimbniggers.jpg (3884x1776, 1.24M)

>blacks cannot create nor upkeep infrastructure
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

Attached: basedchink.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

The thing that bothers me most about this is people thinking it's a souls game.

I wonder what's going to happen next. Eventually they're going to run out of animals to sell.

Attached: 1215733067259.jpg (519x600, 76K)

>expect them to maintain something without having the knowledge or experience to do so because they were never taught how to do it

Bloodborne isn't a Souls game so they just coined a Soulsborne category just so they could include it. I'm sure people are rattling around an idea about calling these games Sekisoulsbornes.

I mean the game does have objectively bad grab hitboxs.

who taught the whites originally? the east asians? the middle easterners?

The people who were taught were not interested in taking any responsibility, and as soon as oversight left it in their hands they abandoned their duties and expected someone else to take care of it.

Well it's got PvP, I don't know if I would go so far as to call it fun.

They ruined it with shitty artstyle. That alone put off tons of real fans. Should have modeled the game after the look of DMC4 and DMC3. That is what most think of when they hear DMC unless they think of that awful reboot though.

I would prefer striped down souls Zelda to the striped down Ubisoft Zelda we got

the people who were taught were taught inside europe and when they were told to return they never bothered to teach anyone how to maintain anything

please no dlc, I hate all dlc

Fuck off with your dlc, just make a complete game and then focus on making the next game. DLC is wasted effort

>africans must be babied in all matters of technological progress beyond that of a sharpened stick
looks like you're the real racist here

the first hour was more fun than the entirety of DMC5.

Having to actually think made the difference. In DMC5 you didn't actually have to do anything besides spam buttons. I don't know what they were thinking only letting people play easy modes for the first playthrough.

>DLC is wasted effort
starcraft: brood war
diablo ii: lod
dlc's were good when they were called expansion packs, had a maximum of one per game, and added a shitload of content to the base game

>two monkeys
nah i quit

Attached: 1477660231399.jpg (800x437, 96K)

What you're describing is the literal truth. These people destroying electrical grid infrastructure to salvage the oil inside the transformers to cook with it.

Attached: 1371622819323.jpg (622x476, 20K)

I hope you’re not serious with this chart. Statistical disparities do not indicate race issue. Is this what your sociology 101 class taught you?

leave it to /pol/ to derail another thread

>the soulsfaggotry formula - which has really run its course by now

funny because sekiro is LITERALLY another fucking soulfaggotry game but with less RPG stats

>ignoring all of the factors and variables they corrected for
You're fucking braindead. You don't understand how science works.

correct, but developers (shareholders that rule over them in corporation) can't be trusted. God of War survived with no dlc and the team most likely is making the sequel.

Over the past five years I can't think of a single dlc I went back and said "man that was worthwhile and definitely the same quality as the base game"

Far more often than not dlc isn't worth it.

>sociology 101
currently teaches that race doesn't exist

Attached: sppp.png (386x548, 31K)

....It's March

too bad I can't use wow money too buy it.

(1997) Barbujani et. al., find a human genetic distance of ,155. There are no recognized subspecies.

jhered.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/5/398.long

(2001) Kim et. al., find an Asian dog genetic distance of ,154. There are eleven recognized subspecies.

(1994) Roy et. al., find a North American coyote genetic distance of ,107. There are nineteen recognized subspecies.

(2002) Schwartz et. al., find a Canadian lynx genetic distance of ,033. There are three recognized subspecies.

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/281/1786/20133222

(2014) Jackson et. al., find a humpback whale genetic distance of ,12. There are three recognized subspecies.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18466230

(2008) Lorenzen, Arctander & Siegismund find a plains zebra genetic distance of ,11. There are five recognized subspecies.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12969463?dopt=Abstract

(2003) Pierpaoli et. al., find a European wildcat genetic distance of ,11. There are three recognized subspecies and five biogeographic groups according to (Mattucci et. al., 2016).

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03382.x/abstract

(2007) Lorenzen et. al., find a Kob antelope genetic distance of ,11. There are two to three recognized subspecies.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1439-0388.2003.00384.x/abstract

(2003) Jordana et. al., find a south European beef cattle genetic distance of ,068. There are eighteen recognized subspecies.

I don't think you need to beat him at all, I opened the temple, grabbed the item and hauled ass lmao

I never buy DLC no matter what. I don't like being double dipped or having content held hostage for years. This is time and effort these developers could be putting into new games and new projects but they're insistent on releasing incomplete games and charging ultimately 3x the price for the full experience.

which country are you from? here (argentina) regional pricing is amazing this game cost about 30 usd , thanks to steam regional pricing i can afford games constantly even with shitty economies like mine, ,which country the RP is backwards from steam?

(2004) Williams et. al., find a red winged blackbird genetic distance of ,01. There are twenty-two recognized subspecies.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.0010070&type=printable

jstor.org/stable/2460058?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14655871

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.174.698&rep=rep1&type=pdf

sociology.as.nyu.edu/docs/IO/1043/2008_Reconstructing_Race_in_AJS.pdf

collegium.hrvatsko-antropolosko-drustvo.hr/_doc/Coll.Antropol.28(2004)2_907-921.pdf

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1548-1433.2009.01076.x/abstract

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/on-the-concept-of-race-in-chinese-biological-anthropology-alive-and-well.pdf

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/tea.3660290308/abstract

bio.miami.edu/mccracken/reprints/condor-113-747.pdf

pnas.org/content/92/10/4259.full.pdf

science.sciencemag.org/content/347/6228/1352

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11815945

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC534810/pdf/pbio.0020442.pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180234/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951706/

(1997) Wise et. al., show that the genetic variability within humans is 0,776. There are zero recognized human subspecies.

mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.short

(1997) Wise et. al., find a chimpanzee genetic variability of ,63. There are four recognized subspecies.

researchgate.net/profile/Warren_Johnson3/publication/227663576_Phylogenetics_genome_diversity_and_origin_of_modern_leopard_Panthera_pardus/links/53ecffa80cf2981ada112c1a.pdf

(2001) Uphyrkina et. al., find a leopard genetic variability of ,58. There are thirteen recognized subspecies.

uff.br/gefras/artigo 83.pdf

(2001) Eizirik et. al., find a jaguar genetic variability of ,739. There are nine recognized subspecies.

eebweb.arizona.edu/courses/Ecol406R_506R/PUMA_for_Culver_lect.pdf

(2000) Culver et. al., find a puma genetic variability of ,52. There are six recognized subspecies.

(2002) Schwartz et. al., find a Canadian lynx genetic variability of ,66. There are three recognized subspecies.

jstor.org/stable/2387512?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

(1998) Paetkau et. al., find a North American brown bear genetic variability of ,5275. There are nineteen recognized subspecies.

bearproject.info/old/uploads/publications/A 28 Nuclear DNA.PDF

(2000) Waits et. al., find a Scandinavian brown bear genetic variability of ,687. There are nineteen recognized subspecies.

(1996) Garcia-Moreno et. al., find a coyote genetic variability of ,629. There are nineteen recognized subspecies. They further find a Gray wolf genetic variability of ,574. There are thirty-seven recognized subspecies.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11472538

(2001) Girman et. al., find an African wild dog genetic variability of ,643. There are five recognized subspecies.

researchgate.net/profile/Christopher_Kyle/publication/12035218_Genetic_structure_of_North_American_wolverine_Gulo_gulo_populations/links/0fcfd50ec27bb60633000000.pdf

>there are zero recognized human sub species
Explain aliens then

agreed, I was very close to buying valkyria chronicles 4 but there was a healthy chunk of material cut off as dlc (which didn't go on sale while the base game did).

I avoided buying it of course. I'd like to buy the base game and pirate the dlc but that's too complicated for me to boether with compared to just pirating it all. A lost sale because of greedy dlc (I haven't played it at all despite playing dozens of games).

>snoytards are shit at video games
AHAHAHAHAHAH
>f-fake!
COPE

(2001) Kyle & Strobeck find a North American wolverine genetic variability of ,55. There are two to three recognized subspecies.

researchgate.net/profile/Carles_Vila/publication/12080301_Genetic_variation_and_population_structure_in_Scandinavian_wolverine_Gulo_gulo_populations/links/54f2b60e0cf24eb87949009d.pdf

(2001) Walker et. al., find a Scandinavian wolverine genetic variability of ,325. There are three recognized subspecies.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11050551

(2000) Polziehn et. al., find an elk genetic variability of ,395. There are seven to eight recognized subspecies.

mbe.library.arizona.edu/data/1995/1206/13forb.pdf

(1995) Forbes et. al., find a bighorn sheep genetic variability of ,6235. There are three recognized subspecies.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00852.x/abstract

(2000) Reinartz et. al., find a bonobo genetic variability of ,535. There is one subspecies.

research.amnh.org/~rfr/paetkau99.pdf

(1999) Paetkau et. al., find a polar bear genetic variability of ,68. There is one subspecies.

jhered.oxfordjournals.org/content/90/1/108.full.pdf

(1999) Wilton, Steward & Zafiris find an Australian dingo genetic variability of ,445. There is one recognized subspecies.

(1996) Garcia-Moreno et. al., find a domesticated dog genetic variability of ,5085. There is one recognized subspecies, and there are many breeds.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22391749/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4776623/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2795070/

> all the crap AAA and indies move out of the way for good games

Attached: Superbook_DVD_vol_1.jpg (230x323, 57K)

Are you capable of even understanding the picture you responded to? lmao.
>Statistical disparities do not indicate race issues.
Then find the confounding factor, RETARD. Since no one can seem to find it.

Is someone actually spamming /pol/tard racial memes or am I hallucinating?

So Sekiro is a success, can I have Otogi 3 now? Please?

I'll take just a port of the first two to PC even

Attached: 1490319110478.jpg (226x249, 6K)

That fucking loser really is mentally ill. All the fucking new games come here to bash them nonstop like a reverse shill or some shit. And is the same guy over and over nonstop.

Attack twice, dodge forward/around her right side, repeat. She went be able to keep up. She wrecked my shit yesterday but today I beat her without taking damage.

A successful derailment is done by those replying to them. Hmm...

I set him on fire but it didn't do jack. I beat him the way you described though.

Because there is none, dipshit. Confounding factor aren’t used for correlation purposes and is too broad to even have a causal purpose in this case.

The combat is intricate, but you can spam jump and run all the way to bosses without ever fighting. You can skip entire areas. It's a mess.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1686x822, 375K)

Oh no, one of the 20 sekiro threads got derailed, I think we'll be fucking alright

You're hallucinating because the one spamming walls of bullshit studies denying race isn't from /pol/.

Not just DaS1, but BB release as well. There was so much fucking shitposting by people who didn't even own the game while people who actually did like it were gone playing it. It wasn't immediate that Yea Forums liked either - or at least that's what the extremely vocal shitposters made it seem like.

What the FUCK From

Attached: assless.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

Awesome, so if you agree nothing confounds the association then it's a true association. Blacks are inherently dumber and more violent than whites, accept it.

Attached: 1480021101628.png (713x785, 518K)

Based on Kappa legends, removes your soul through your ass and guards it safely in his.

Im a zoomer and I love Mr X
I did play through the original RE2 Last halloween though to get ready for the remake

havent played sekiro yet, probably will pick it up on sale

Wait source me up my dude this is both fucked up and funny.

It's the folklore of Kappas and a couple of other Shinto inspired mythological creatures. The concept of your soul being a physical object that can be removed from your ass.

>Jim crow
the world isnt america
Black people under preform in EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY THEY ARE IN
Europe
America
The middle east
South Africa
Israel

Blacks are always WORSE

hyakumonogatari.com/2012/01/25/kappa-to-shirikodama-kappa-and-the-small-anus-ball/
There are some variations, but here we go.

>but you can spam jump and grapple hook all the way to bosses

funny because dark souls invented the "bonfire run" where you skip 99% of enemies from the bonfire to the boss

90% of sekiro is easy though, it's the bosses that take several tries to figure out

but it's the opposite though

mr x pissed off boomers that thought he was B scenario only and boomers that thought sekiro was souls

there's the obligatory not fire keeper and a cute immortal loli that is billions of years old because she got wormed or something

wait is it actually difficult? i thought it was going to be casual shit because of all the stealth kills and press X to execute enemy kills. how can it be difficult with all this stealth killing shit exactly, especially with the two lives you get? i might be interested in it now.

Attached: 1548899715545.png (500x489, 316K)

Maybe I'm autistic or everyone else is just retarded but I only died 4 times my entire playthrough

Isn't halo reach coming to steam this year or any of the halo games? If they do come to steam sekiro dies twice is btfo.

>NEETs derail another thread because they can only compare themselves to blacks
Happens every time. Reminder that if you're a NEET, your opinion literally doesn't matter.
>inb4notNEET
>inb4nigger

the reason people mention stealth kills and such is because killing enemies as usual is a pain in the ass, and bosses have two life bars, one which sometimes can be removed by a stealth 'kill'. still have to fight them regularly though for the second health bar. you have barely any sippys and they heal for fuck all at the start of the game. when you come back with your second life, you have half hp.

Its only March. Are their no other big games coming out this year?

>call it GOTY without even having played it
Sounds about right

With how fucking dumb people are and how much they narrate every moment of their lives on social media these days, I can't tell anymore.

>Epic
>Successful games
lol

>Dodge button is completely pointless.
Wait, what? So far the bosses I beat by exclusively dodging where Blazing Bull and Juzou the Drunkard.

>S H I N O B I
>E X E C U T I O N

Attached: file.png (153x189, 46K)

even with max vitality you can die in 1 to 2 hits depending on attacks

people bitch because 90% of the game can be cleared by being full stealth ninja, the remaining 10% though are 1v1 fights with bosses that don't fuck around and will shit on you hard if you didn't master the combat fundamentals and I think that's why so many people have trouble with them, stealth is way too OP against common enemies but is unavaiable for bosses