You’re buying his game next week, right Yea Forums? Can afford $20, right Yea Forums?

You’re buying his game next week, right Yea Forums? Can afford $20, right Yea Forums?

Attached: A047F1D7-8448-4B5E-9A54-3595181F7544.png (749x876, 873K)

Yeah I’ll give it a shot. Might buy it for a friend too.

Actually I might give it a shot for twenty. Thought it was forty.

Only if there is a super sentai mode.

>giving money to haim saban
no thank you

It’s owned by hasbro now.

are beetleborgs in?

Gotta have Flabber

Guest fighter DLC

Not yet but it is technically possible.

Beetleborgs looked so cool to me when I was a kid.

A shame the series sucked ass.

I'm probably getting it for Switch since it'll mostly be a fun game to lab combos in in bed, plus crossplay, but PS4 is still the defacto fighting game platform. That said PS4 having crossplay would make me more likely to get the Switch version because I know there would be a good playerbase and that's probably why it doesn't outside of games so big they're forced to.

Anyway I'm probably going to main Goldar/Magna Defender/Ranger Slayer, unless Mystic Force White is a more fun zoner than Kimberly.

Attached: 1552169510822.png (865x570, 970K)

They got a full roster out?

I need mah boi Tj in his blue with red alt outfit

Attached: 8E997673-8395-47B5-ADB0-6865D985A148.png (1024x768, 653K)

What platforms have cross play for this game?

I'd settle for a Ninja Storm rep, hope there aren't too many Tommies

Attached: de1790bcac73ae7b22979ff6deba5dbf7ea8ec9f.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Switch/Bone/PC crossplay, PS4 is by itself. PC release is not until Summer though, while Switch/Bone are out Tuesday and PS4 launches the following week.

Ninja storm was the last power rangers series I watched. I remember enjoying it.

Hmm. Might get it for switch then and buy PS4 version the week it comes out.

>hope there aren't too many Tommies
Just OG Tommy and Alt. Timeline Evil Tommy. People datamining the official website confirmed that we're getting two Jasons though.

Mighty Morphin Red & Green
Goldar
Magna Defender
SPD Cat
Super Megaforce Yellow
King Drakkon (from the comics, evil Tommy with green and white power)
Ranger Slayer (Kimberly from Drakkon timeline)
Mastodon Sentry (footsoldiers Drakkon made from Zack's power coin)

Then people found Zeo Gold and Mystic Force White renders hidden in the website's files.

Attached: 1553291689430.png (861x1217, 717K)

Dino Thunder, SPD, Jungle Fury, RPM, and Dino Charge were the only good ones since then, until the currently airing one which has started pretty well.

Quick question, since I thought I read it somewhere on their site, but is there a universal account for this game? Like if I drop $40 for the CE on Switch, will I have access to those skins if I buy the game for $20 on another platform like Steam?

As much as I wanted SPD Shadow and Koragg, I can't even pretend that Kat and Udonna don't have some fucking nice hips in this game.

Attached: 1553291775538.png (859x1217, 790K)

It would be an absolute crime to not have the Titanium Ranger.

I don't play fighting games

>King Drakkon (from the comics, evil Tommy with green and white power)
>Ranger Slayer (Kimberly from Drakkon timeline)
>Mastodon Sentry (footsoldiers Drakkon made from Zack's power coin)
Wasted slots. Especially Mastodon Sentry.

It's a way to rep MMPR more but not literally have palette-swapped costumes.

I want the movie costumes.

The first movie. Not the new one.

Drakkon gets a pass from me because his moveset seems like a big sendup to SNK bosses. He has a Reppuken, Final Reppuken and Rugal's rising roundhouse special. Slayer and Sentry are excuses to have more Mighty Morphin' stuff without explicitly saying such a large portion of the roster is just MMPR. We've already seen OG Kimberly as an alt for Slayer (even though the Slayer outfit is cooler).

Comic characters also allow the game to have characters exclusive to Power Rangers instead of just Sentai suits, but that's a bad excuse because just add fucking Titanium Ranger, one of the original villains, and maybe Boom as the game's joke character.

Attached: 1548564132607.png (648x720, 297K)

>It's a way to rep MMPR more but not literally have palette-swapped costumes.
I have a solution for that.

I just really don't like anything related to the Drakkon plotline.

Attached: Psycho Rangers.jpg (706x552, 87K)

>buying mobile port shovelware

Fucking cringe. kys shill

Psycho Rangers are more of an In Space rep, but I want Psycho Red since he'd be the coolest In Space character to put in a fighting game. Maybe even as a Ginyu-type.

>mobile port
t. hasn't seen gameplay at all. The only things from the mobile game are the models, which admittedly aren't super quality.

So do we like drakkon or not?

I mean is the comic any good?

Ninja Storm had the issue of going in a bit too hard on the comedy at times, including a lot of the "shot for shot kids jokes" that get used way too often in lazy kids shows, but it was pretty decent.

Haim Saban doesn't get a dime from this game. Hasbro owns Power Rangers and everything related to it now.

>Psycho Rangers are more of an In Space rep
Yeah but they can be repurposed since they're MMPR colors.
>but I want Psycho Red since he'd be the coolest In Space character to put in a fighting game.
I agree and I'd like him more than Lord Tommy Circlejerk

I hate him.

So the game is looking solid purely from a gameplay perspective right?

I never really liked power rangers. I wish I did, it looked great, but I definitely missed the train on it, so to speak.

No I am older than 12

Hurricanger was kinda silly in the first place.

Also, I Will Win is the best fight song.

You shouldn't be posting on Yea Forums then

Solid albeit a bit slow.

Was Beetleborgs based off a Japanese series of a different name and plot like Power Rangers was? It always felt very Japanese to me during the battle scenes but holy fuck was the show's plot cringy and retarded. Also why was it three little kids who magically transformed into adults and then back into kids when the fighting was done? They did the same shit with the blue ranger in Power Rangers Turbo, where the kid was like 8 but when he transformed he was the same size as all the adult rangers.

Can no afford.

It's based on the last series in the Metal Heroes show. VR Troopers was also a Metal Heroes series.

all of these shows were japanese

Attached: 73kDDf.jpg (500x700, 373K)

Yes. It was a Metal Hero series called Juukou B-Fighter. The series (Metallic) was B-Fighter Kabuto. MegaBeast-Empire is currently subbing the original and they're up to episode 10, Reuben Langdon was also one of the characters in the original called B-Fighter Yanma. Like, he actually played the character in-show.

Attached: [MegaBeast-Empire] Juukou B-Fighter 01 [116F7BFB].mkv_snapshot_16.23_[2019.03.23_16.36.36].jpg (720x480, 219K)

>Reuben Langdon

Shit. Is there anything this guy can’t do?

What if someone made a Power Rangers character action game?

Gonna add to this.

Johnny Yong Bosch and Daniel Southworth aren't the only Power Rangers actors to work with Capcom as Erin Cahill does Rebecca Chambers' voice now.

>Also why was it three little kids who magically transformed into adults and then back into kids when the fighting was done? They did the same shit with the blue ranger in Power Rangers Turbo, where the kid was like 8 but when he transformed he was the same size as all the adult rangers.

Haim Saban has strange tastes.

Attached: haim-saban-hillary-clinton[1].jpg (1000x562, 477K)

Act? Not be cringey weeb trash?

Looks good. Cl0ckwerk & Shady K are the lead gameplay design. Here's my autistic mechanic breakdown that's probably a bit out of date:

>3v3 w/ Tag
>6 Buttons: LMHS A1 A2
>Both assists can be on screen at once
>BBTag-style; can call assist, raw tag, tag mid-combo, or switch control during an assist
>Snapback-like attack to force a switch
>Can Active Tag into a character while another character is doing an assist (converting from one character into assist into the next character)
>Can tag during throw animations and convert
>Air Blocking & Pushblock; seems to have a retreating roll pushblock variant?
>Walk Forward/Back, Dash/Backdash, Dash auto-runs if held
>Can cancel dashes into normals
>Dash jumps have different height/trajectory
>Chain combo system; LMH gattling
>L, M, & H have separate auto-strings; don't have any special/super ender, just additional normals
>LMHH shown, possible to do LLLMMHH?
>Air normals chain
>Rapid Crouch Lights
>Dedicated anti-air normal that is invincible to air attacks and air-unblockable; can convert
>Normals cancel into Specials into Supers
>Specials are all done with S, modified by a direction; no motions
>Super damage is high
>Meter has three distinct sections
>EX Specials cost 1 bar; Supers cost 2
>Meter build is fast
>Only one Super shown per character so far
>No DHC (super into your teammate's super) shown so far
>Corner Carry is high
>Juggle-heavy combo system
>Focus on grounded juggles where the character jumps and lands multiple times over MvC-style Aerial Raves
>Certain normals are dedicated "flip-out" buttons; designed for resets
>Hitstun decay
>Wallbounces exist
>Megazord Ultra system; have a separate UI element near life bars
>MUs are massive fullscreen assists with long startup, can use in combos
>Each Zord has multiple attacks (at least 2) and it seems you get as many as you can use in a timeframe
>Unclear if MUs are a comeback mechanic and/or once-per-game

Attached: 1548566854555.png (1024x768, 647K)

Both aired around the time Power Rangers was sort of losing popularity. The plan to fix it, MAKE KIDS THE HEROES. KIDS LOVE THAT. not

He even appeared in multiple episodes. If I remember right they dubbed him over for a couple of episodes until they realized he could speak Japanese and then stopped dubbing him. It's pretty neat, but that series is a while away from being subbed as the original B-Fighter just started getting subs fairly recently.

Attached: Big Bad B-Fighters.webm (480x360, 2.98M)

will they display this on EVO 2019?

looks marvel-like hype

>Plan for April release
>MK11 is going to kill any fighting game coming out close to it
>Release game at the end of March/first couple days of June to get away from MK11 (PC coming in Summer so it's only up against SamSho which while cool won't sell like crazy)
>DBFZ announces SEVEN PAGES OF PATCH NOTES are dropping the day of Battle for the Grid, coming into effect the day after
There's just no winning here.

Not to mention, Patricia Ja Lee was Jill Valentine for a good three years. Jason Faust, Wes in Time Force was Leon's motion capture actor.

>dbfz
>relevent
Literally nobody that matters plays that trash anymore.

I don’t get why fighting fans only stick to one game. It’s not that difficult to play multiple fighters.

the price may help it, also the social media hype could get better among normies

it's cheese kino, much like xena or hercules. It's weebshit without the weebshit.

Attached: Big-Feet-4.jpg (1928x3000, 730K)

It's going to be absolutely fucking shit isn't it?

Well not as bad as girl fight at least.

>No Rita Repulsa

Attached: 1553373561920.png (500x599, 296K)

>Some random piece of shit slapped together game has crossplay
>The biggest fighters in the world DONT

WTF. Crossplay in fighting games needs to be universal across the board from this point onwards. The idea that entire game communities is split across 3/4 different platforms is prehistoric as fuck. There's simply no excuse for FighterZ, Dead or Alive, Blazblue, Soul Caliber etc etc to not have one single shared online community

looks okay for a $20 fighter, also developed with the help of professional players

I agree. It’s bad to segregate the fighting community based on platform. This game is a step in the right direction but probably won’t be the norm.

Gameplay is going to be fun but the visuals and sound look shoestring as fuck. Because it's Power Rangers it's going to have a story mode too and I can't imagine it's going to be all that good. I still want to play it.

no Dex no buy

Attached: Maskedrider.png (1019x765, 623K)

what about Zords?
Sentai has shitloads od videogame potential.
Hope this does good.

Zords are a gameplay mechanic. You activate the Zord and you can summon them to do huge fullscreen assists that you can use in combos for a limited time.

What kind of fighting game does it play like?

tag-team based.

Footage looks like MvCi gameplay with minimal voice acting

Saban is still an executive producer. It's not like the Disney sale where he gave everything up, he made himself part of the deal when Hasbro purchased everything from Saban Brands.

this roster is so fucking random it hurts.

the only way this can work is if they make the game as a service, releasing characters regularly alongside the Mobage.

11 or so characters, ripped from a mobage with 50 or so (51 or so if you count Ryu) for a friggin 3v3 just doesnt work!

>only nine characters when fifteen were promised
>three are from Mighty Morphin
>three are from the Mighty Morphin comic
>3v3 when there are only nine characters
No.

Attached: 1498858735043.png (500x276, 200K)

>literally everything made by a dev i dont like is trash and noone that matters should play that trash anymore because i dont like it

ftfy, you lacked a couple words there... IDIOT

Having said that, i cant see this game going big with such a small roster, not even for a EVO side tourney. and yeah, with MK11 this game cannot win, HELL! you dont even need DBFZ to kick it, with Super Dragonball heroes is more than enough, and THAT is a card game!

>mvci2

ok, lets not exaggerate there, at least the price fits the quailty, and its being made with the support of actual marvel pros.

i can count the gameplay will be better, at least, really, MvcI will never be surpassed in shittyness.

It bums me out because the game looks so fun. 15 would've been perfect for a low-budget game like this having 3v3. Now I think that figure might be after all planned DLC. I still want to play it and support a fun team fighter but I don't know if it'll be worth $20 with only 9 characters. Skullgirls launched with 8 but it had beautiful animation on all of them; Battle for the Grid is reusing mobage models.

Attached: 1515005090545.jpg (463x261, 22K)

It's literally a port of the dogshit shovelware mobile game, so yeah. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill, make no mistake.

Drakkon’s pretty good but some of his characteristics and attributes of the story in general are a bit bland. His moves and powers are awesome though not gonna lie.

Mastodon Sentry is a waste of a fucking slot. Terrible. Just Zack but with a gun and no personality. Instead of a fucking Goomba, get the Piranha Plant instead: DINO CHARGE GOLD SENTRIES.

Seething.

>Anybody with eyes is a shill
You can say it looks bad but it's not the same game. It uses assets from it because it's being made cheap as fuck.

Attached: 1471436427840.png (319x447, 196K)

>Evil Rangers
>Look more like discount evil Kamen Riders

considering the Characters can have Alt. costumes, its probable MMPR black will be an Alt. or DLC.

guess you can blame KRBlack for this, but the Psycho Rangers are actually canon from the original Sentai: Megaranger.

Both are alright but everyone generally agrees that GGPR is better than MMPR

That makes it worse. That makes him seem more interchangeable AND it’s more Mighty Morphin shilling instead of actually being a celebration of all 25 years like they said it would be. I would actually prefer a Beast Morphers rep on the base roster to this.

That’s the other series that’s more like the original show, and has had Bulk and Skull as temporary Rangers, right?

guess you're right, one would think they would put at least 1 BM ranger to promote the series.

Bulk and Skull Rangers was part of an annual but yes, GGPR feels more in line with the original show

And it works well with the plot of the series! I’m honestly INCREDIBLY shocked they didn’t!
Then again I was thinking in terms of 15 base slots, so fuck them

Are the annuals not canon for GGPR?

Canon unless it contradicts

>Bulk and Skull have canonically been Rangers

Attached: D9AE239E-D8B8-481A-B7AF-3307BB46E536.jpg (600x714, 33K)

What's better is that Bulk's actor got to technically play a ranger as well via Hyperforce. Hyperforce Yellow is also an absolute unit.

Eh, not really a tabletop fan. But that’s cool too.

ZORD FIGHTER FUCKING WHEN

Attached: 1552826219675.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

My dude. If Anubis doesn’t get in I swear

Attached: A209E9B0-9D56-46FD-9527-3549C2CE0EE1.jpg (750x1044, 435K)

I haven't listened to it but I think it's nice. Hyperforce Yellow stands out by being a really big, bulky Ranger in the little art that exists, and he has a bigass hammer. I was hoping he could get in this game as the heavy, but Goldar looks just fine.

is he in? anyone got a pick of the roster?

Attached: crimson ranger.jpg (512x384, 31K)

Being 17 is still being an underage faggot

>Think Mastodon Sentry is a shit choice
>Youtube recommends me a breakdown of his moveset because I'm watching footage a lot lately
>It actually looks fun as fuck
I guess I can pretend it's JYB with a gun.

Attached: 1481685555458.png (500x353, 162K)

JYB you say?

Attached: 990F8DC9-1AF0-4790-B592-42D46383C818.jpg (595x596, 75K)

>tfw no Quantum Ranger

Attached: 1552204191501.jpg (636x564, 43K)