twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then get the fuck outta my store.

cant afford what

Then scram. This ain't a charity.

you can pay in other ways

Attached: OH YEAH 3.gif (500x650, 839K)

fuck you kid

Attached: mNusbvS.jpg (482x495, 48K)

Bitch I am literally going to be kicked out of my house and be forced to live in a cardboard box on the street if I don't pay the fairy loansharks by the end of the week.

Attached: Recettesmile.png (220x400, 114K)

Sell me on this series. What is it?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STORE!!!

White man. Give gun.

lmao!

Attached: 1548688761820.jpg (1016x730, 129K)

>Background
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_udc_Wjrvo

>ruins your streak
pssshhh. nothing personal kid

weeb capitalism simulator

sounds like you should sell something customers want somebody post it

This isn't a charity you little slut.

i was literally just thinking of finishing this.

A capitalism simulator.

What are some games that allow me to marry a six year old to a middle aged man in exchange for money?

Attached: Nintendomudslimes.jpg (1000x750, 183K)

It's a store management game with some RPG elements, pretty fun.

Recettear, it basically started the trend of "RPG but instead of being the hero you run the item shop"

The combo bonuses you get are worth far more than whatever loss you take selling stuff to these girls, I don't think I've ever had them buy something worth more than a couple thousand pix. If I'm on like a 10x combo or something and one of these girls comes in, I basically give them whatever they want for for free just to keep the combo going. You make your money on everybody else (besides Louie).

I lost so many fucking times because of these little shits. "Nice chain you got there, be a shame if someone...made you sell a rare ass item for half it's asking price..."

You're the seventh customer to walk into my store today, and try to sell me a one-of-a-kind Ming Dynasty Vase. You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to buy it for $600...just like all the others, because I don't want to lose your business of window shopping.

Attached: rick-harrison.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Is this what hell looks like?

>Make a game
>It's like "The Witcher 3" except you are one of the whores

you remind of a game on the 3ds where its like harvest moon but instead you run a shop. I only played a little bit since it was my sisters but it was very similar to recettear except you can marry i'm assuming.

AARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

how to play this portably?