Quests in Cyberpunk 2077 will be 3-5 times more complex than in Witcher 3

>According to a podcast with German magazine Gamestar, the quests in Cyberpunk 2077 will be 3-5 times more complex than in Witcher 3 (as mentioned by CDPR's Philipp Weber).

>Quest Designer Philipp Weber and Level-Designer Miles Tost participated in the podcast and mentioned a quest where the player had to drop the guns. Different scenarios after giving away the gun have been designed but then somebody mentioned that the player could also insist not to drop the gun. Thus, the whole quest needed to be worked on again. "As a quest designer, I now have to consider the different new opportunities we offer (like using Netrunning Skills, etc.) and how using those often gives you more (as an example, 3 to 5 in some cases) ways how to solve a quest or challenges within a quest. This naturally makes quest designs more complex in some areas, but it's honestly great fun to do. In Cyberpunk 2077 your options in quests are meant to be logical and rational in regards to the game's story."

>They also said that the overall quality of quests will be better, because the organisation of the team got improved. E.g. the use of the witcher sense in Witcher 3 was a central element in quests, too often. While a single quest designer might not have seen this, the player noticed that in the end, seeing all quests together.

Kino is back on menu lads.

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-hd-wallpapers-69481-9080471.jpg (1440x900, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U27izVAdjI0?t=29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SUN BAD
NIGHT GOOD

will it have fedoras tho

Attached: FC1CFA64-E93E-41C6-A215-E4E25058FD9F.png (788x699, 21K)

CP2077 will make VTMB2 look like dogshit (more than it already does)

The actual dude being interviewed came out and said himself that a lot got lost in translation and all he meant with 3-5 more """"complex"""" is simply due to there being more abilities.
Like hacking, lockpicking, etc.
It's just extra paths based on your skills, not complexity

This makes most sense, I mean how would the game handle 4 different quest endings branching into dozen more quests. Of course it's gonna be linear with a touch of choice at the end.

I mean it's not really a fair competition. VTMB2 is made by some literal who C-tier studio,

so was witcher 2 and 3

Fair enough.

Attached: BDE4DD69-DE00-4DF0-9EC8-83B37FA64C2A.jpg (684x529, 76K)

You not knowing Paradox doesn't make them literal whos
Anyone and everyone that plays Grand Strategy or 4X games knows them
And those kinda games attract the same sort of autism as classic RPGs do

you know i'm right you phoneposting faggot

Paradox is the publisher my man. The developer is Hardsuit Labs, again, a literal who C-tier studio.

>Hardsuit Labs
i really liked Blacklight Retribution, used to play it a lot

>Hardsuit Labs
Well, I'd argue that everyone knows Chivalry, but one singular game isn't much of a portfolio

I'm always happier after reading butthurt from Yea Forums about how bad they thinkg TW3 was. It makes me enjoy that objectively good game even more knowing a bunch of basement dwelling tools who can only get off to nintendoshit can't handle someone else having fun.

Attached: 1546903834323.jpg (846x768, 127K)

They didn't make Chivalry, they just made the port for PS4 and Xbox One.

Attached: 1528774566412.png (1920x1080, 3.34M)

...and 100 times more bright

So they'll actually be more than fetch quests?

Attached: 15765436789.jpg (533x400, 112K)

5 times more complex than "go here and use witcher sense to show you the path to the monster"

ok

based

>I now have to consider the different new opportunities we offer (like using Netrunning Skills, etc.) and how using those often gives you more (as an example, 3 to 5 in some cases
Last time a game boasted that was Prey. It turned out that it only affected quests, not gameplay (the game wants to be a shooter and a survival horror and ends up being neither).
Never trust a dev.

inb4
>whistles for magic car
>activates techvision to follow the trails
>IT'S THE THE FUCKING NETRUNNER IT IS GET'EM!
etc.

>Cyberpunk 2077
>Outerworlds
>Bloodlines 2
The jank First person RPGs that I loved so god damned much are coming back boys.
'member when your options were fallout 4 or some low budget oldschool CRPG? Those dark ages are over and we back boys.

>Objectively good
>Kill 3 hostile NPC several levels above mine
>Get 150 XP
>Talk to an old geezer
>Get 500 XP
>Good game

Attached: 1397446556280.gif (351x276, 1.94M)

Hope there's furries and scalies in the game so I can shoot them

youtu.be/U27izVAdjI0?t=29

based

also Yea Forums loved TW3 for like 2-3 years

>complaining about a game not being at night

you fuckers need some sunlight anyway, enjoy it

Attached: annoyed.jpg (320x320, 31K)

I'm excited for both but if VTMB2 will be super pozzed I'm going to drop it

optimistic though since it has same lead writer and composer as the first game. System Shock 3 will probably be the worst of the bunch though.

Attached: 1553124150537.png (962x980, 1.48M)

they've really went out of their to way show it's going to have a big focus on politics and mental illness.

funnily enough i can see CP2077 being much more mature in how it handles politics in the setting

im actually more excited about the composer than the writers desu, writers are sorta chained nowadays from all the PC bs but the composer is always free

This game will be a bigger disappointment than Sekiro

GTA 2077

Attached: 1546669143843.jpg (931x543, 310K)

Doubt.jpg

>Quest
Miss me with that shit I'm just going to be various types of civilians.

Attached: 1528675218923.jpg (1920x1080, 560K)

I want to play it right fucking now boys. How do i bridge the gap?

Attached: 1551496684122.png (500x500, 158K)

>$80 million budget
>c-tier

Same. I watched both Blade Runners yesterday.

>CP2077 coming
>Bladerunner anime by Stand Alone Complex director coming
based

Just a few more months and we get more E3 footage.