Why would anyone like a soulsborne game?

Why would anyone like a soulsborne game?

Attached: 88DB13C5-4556-464D-82E8-2D2EB296E028.jpg (450x333, 45K)

For posturing that they play hardcore games for hardcore gamers like themselves but become evasive whenever you mention games like Ninja Gaiden

What's the appeal? I've never played one and would od like to try it out so where do I start? I'm an idort so exclusivity isn't a problem.

play darksouls 1
its easily on my top 5

Guys, i just bought Sekiro for 60 bucks even tho i never played a Soulsborne game. What am i in for?

Frustration and fun when you succeed.

Whats the point of this fucking thread?

Fucking cancer

its just so OP can post a depressing pic that should be relegated to /x/ for cursed images or Yea Forums exclusively

a tenchu game because that's what it is

but that image represents at least 50% of Yea Forums, certainly all the nintendoposters

The harder game of their catalogue that is also nothing like a Soulsborne

Sonybro here, I literally do not know. Most gamers I have seen are quick to become frustrated, so why intentionally play a frustrating series?

The romantic, dreamy and gothic aesthetics, the mystery. I don’t like it for the actual gameplay, but everything that’s around it. The aesthetics are perfect for me, in an uncanny way, it’s almost like they were from a previous life of mine.

kek look at this edgy faggot. ive never played ninja gaiden for a reason. theyre shit. dark souls & ds2 are solid rpgs regardless of the “skill level required”

Legitimate question: where do these guys even work?

you're an autistic retard.

Is Demon souls not not worth it then?

demons souls is worth playing in the sense that you get to see where the games evolved from. but gameplay wise its inferior to ds1 and ds2

As my post said, the atmosphere and the aesthetics. Also the references to medieval legends, aside from the difficulty, the series felt like they were made for me. Even how the graphics look, the Souls games feel like they come from a parallel world. Something strangely nostalgic about these games, like a creepy ps2 game that you played but forgot the name of, I love dreamy things.

There's actually a guy like him who works at the Best Buy I go to. He's probably the most knowledgeable employee in the store.

some like it more than darksouls
i feel guilty of never playing it but my ps3 retarded and have so much problems
i say give it a shot if you can
if you didnt like though do not skip the rest.

I am sorry but I cannot stop being overly excited whenever I look at one of these games due to the aesthetic perfection, I guess I like these games for more of a reason then EBin GaMer MeMes Xd!

Attached: 45AC6862-8F6E-4E6E-AE0A-8DBB44F16C30.jpg (1280x720, 226K)