Nero Is For Casuals

>no swords to switch between
>no guns to switch between
>no styles to switch between
>no SDT to manage
>devil breakers can only be used sequentially and you get them randomly in levels
>"do epic move" button
>exceed is cool but one-dimensional

Nero is objectively shit and his missions are a waste of time. At least V is in the game for "cinematic" reasons and controls differently than the others. But Capcom/Itsuno thought Nero was close to Dante in terms of gameplay depth so they forced us to play as him for half the game. Fuck Nero and fuck Nero lovers.

Attached: shit.jpg (705x914, 147K)

>Exceed timings
>Devil bringer timings
>have to hold blue rose charge WHILE doing exceed timings and devil bringer timings

>>no swords to switch between
>>no guns to switch between
>>no styles to switch between
so.. Vergil is shit too then?

>THEY DIDNT COPY PASTE DANTE REEEE

he's fun

>I'm shit

They didn't need to copy paste anything. They needed to delete Nero.

Either low quality bait, or unironically being this retarded.

Nerofags are scum and should be executed.

>>Devil bringer timings

That isn't exactly a science.

Vergil has three weapons.

I mean thanks for confirming what a fucking brainlet you are

holding down a fucking button doesnt take skill, especially in Nero's case where you ALWAYS have blue rose equipped and a billion buttons for rebinds to spare

the devil knuckle requires no "timing" unless youre using it to stop momentum in which case its still infinitely easier than exceed

and youre an actual brainlet if you cant pretty reliably exceed every single attack he has if you want to, max act is a different case and ill only shit on nero mains for not handling that to a reasonable degree

Nero and V are good, Dante is boring

Nero is a much better designed character than Dante.

counterpoint
he's hot so it doesn't matter

I don't know to do half of the time and just mash triangle, I'm too brainlet for this genre

He's fun

Attached: 129791361374.png (385x383, 295K)

They needed to give him another weapon or something. At least they gave him different devil bringers this time. At the same time Nero was supposed to be beginner mode anyway. Wasn't that the whole reason he was the MC in 4 before Dante came in half way?

>mash triangle with sword for dante and nero both
>beat dante must die
wow i really gotta switch a lot and hold buttons huh

nice bait thread op

Attached: len smug.png (256x512, 72K)

DMC games aren’t hard, getting good score is the only challenging part. It’s pretty easy to cheese a victory in every fight. There’s nothing stopping you from doing it except the lack of a score.

Every time I have to play as Nero I just stop playing. Feels like a fucking chore.

Yeah, but I'm a DMC4 babby so I think Nero is fun as fuck. I just love bustering enemies and poppiing exceed, I'm really happy they brought back the devil bringer.

Also devil breakers are generally just fun.

Attached: 1529389495237.gif (538x466, 155K)