Where does sekiro land on this scale?

where does sekiro land on this scale?

Attached: 1551081489862.jpg (960x743, 127K)

2 > 3 > 1

Below Demon's Souls, but you need 'tard autismal reaction skills.

I love how much these graphs make people fight.

1>3>2>>>>>>>>SEKIRO

how is dark souls 1 better than bloodborne? its inferior to bloodborne in literally everyway.

OH BOY MORE FUCKING WOJAKS

this is not how the normal distribution graph works

All miyazaki games are high IQ. Even DS 2.

Attached: 1.jpg (225x225, 8K)

A bit left of Demon's Souls, requires too much mechanical skill for Yea Forums to handle though

why do they trigger reddit so much?

what kind of scale is that?
y axis is intelligence. what is x axis?

1>3>Metal Gear Rising reskin>2

wrong, the more people who think it is good the better the game is, that's literally the definition

This curve makes no sense
You're saying that the mean is smarter than both tails?

>DS2
>Miyazaki

Attached: 90404069.jpg (387x411, 69K)

That's the most retarded chart I have ever seen.

This chart always trigger's the fuck out of me, why would someone so this abomination?

The x axis represents how far to the right the image is

OP has no idea how bell curves work.

Sekiro has been a huge blunder. we can only hope From has at least learned from this

At this point reddit probably loves him more

He still worked in it you absolute brainlet

size of their heads

You fucking cretins are so easy to troll it's beyond belief.

He refused to even talk about Shibuya when interviewed but whatever you say

Attached: beigepost.png (376x82, 8K)

So? He refused to talk about a topic does make his work not present anymore? I can in fact exactly tell what in DS2 was his idea and what wasnt but whatever you say

Bloodborne > DS1 > Sekiro > Dark Souls 3 > DS2 Scholar > Demon's Souls > vanilla ds2

My final placement of Sekiro might change after I've actually finished it but so far it's been insanely satisfying to play.

Attached: 1552940198128.jpg (900x1200, 188K)

it's a bait image you newfag

Based

Switchers on the far left.

Attached: 1553356179726.jpg (1662x1172, 144K)

Now this is prodracing

fpbp

how am i supposed to know what this means if there is no wojak?

the picture was made by a retard

Don't talk shit about DeS, without it your precious Dark Souls wouldn't even exist. Kids these days, I swear.

Fuck you op, Demon's Souls still is best Souls game and not even From themselves can surpass it.

The only intellectual Souls game was Demons. Sekiro is galaxy brain tier. I literally had to sit up and stop blinking to kill things. Abnormal by souls standards.

Attached: sekiro 2019-03-23 02-14-19.jpg (2560x1440, 374K)

DeS is overrated janky mess that Miyazaki himself is kind of embarrassed off these days. The only thing it has going for it is the atmosphere and level design.

Attached: CyoahsFUQAA_neM.jpg (960x1200, 175K)

I don't think OP understands how graphs/bell curve work

(you)

Attached: Demon's Souls Diary- Part 1.jpg (960x1280, 314K)

Is this suppose to be ironic? If Demon Souls is on the right end of the curve, that would make them the smartest...

Post more pictures of that series. I'm not saying DeS is totally awful and I respect it is the origin of the Souls series but Miyazaki definitely improved on DeS in many aspects in the later entries.

Attached: 1536581885904.jpg (680x1280, 154K)

>I can in fact exactly tell what in DS2 was his idea and what wasnt
such as?

Demon's Souls are for people that recognize good shit when they see it, all other games are for bandwagoning sheeple.

Attached: 4u.png (1611x1150, 358K)

I prefer wojak over pepe

wrong

Based

IS this implying that the center of the graph has the highest iq?

Attached: 1541912033427.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Y is IQ level, X is Game played. It's still made by a retard so it's retarded.

DS3 is the best DS and should be on the highest spot.

Demon's Souls > Dark Souls > Sekiro > Bloodborne > Dark Souls III > Dark Souls II

Attached: IMG_7441.jpg (454x350, 36K)

Yo how do I beat armoured warrior.

Bloodborne==SeKINO>Dark Souls 2> a pile of garabge> DS3> niggers> DS1==Jews==Demons

Attached: you are stupid.png (1494x1026, 238K)

In this thread we list things that make Dark Souls 2 the best Souls game. I'll start:

>Non-linear first half of the game allows you to rush straight to the areas of the game that contain the items for your build

>Chugging Estus immobilizes you, and the heal isn't instantaneous meaning trying to chug while someone is sticking close to you will result in death

>Stamina regeneration is tied to weight, so a character at 10% burden will recover their bar faster than a character at 70% burden, giving an advantage and a reason to make a low burden character

>Poise exists and armor provides relevant, but not overpowering damage reduction, giving an advantage and a reason to make a high burden character

>Phantoms and Dark Spirits cannot chug estus, spirits can only heal via spell useage which is slow. This makes fighting outnumbered even without mob assistance possible since any damage you do sticks

>Can only perform four rolls before running out of stamina

>Can only perform 5 attacks of a rapier or straight sword before running out of stamina

>Parrying has longer recovery frames and consumes more stamina, making parry fishing riskier and makes parrying require higher skill

>Power stance allowing for unique combinations of dual wielding and unlocking an alternative moveset for weapons

>Being able to use the full moveset of a weapon in your off-hand including running, rolling, backstepping, etc. attacks rather than just being able to do a basic R1 swing and blocking with the weapon as it is in Ds3 (lmao who would ever want to weapon block)

>Bell Tower covenant providing two unique optional areas to PvP for Titanite Chunks, Slabs, and Twinkling, making farming for upgrades fun

>Bonfire ascetics to replay bosses you like and or gain items from NG+ and beyond without grinding through the whole game again

>No bonfire and no death challenge where you can beat the game without resting at a bonfire or dying to gain a reward and bragging rights

Attached: IQ.jpg (1662x1235, 145K)

this

>people unironically believe the roll, roll, light attack games have any sort of depth
These games are literally generic jrpg tier when it comes to combat. Fucking Ni No Kuni 2 has more depth than this series.

Attached: 1523392935466.jpg (600x457, 35K)