Why, yes I do look forward to WoW Classic. Why do you ask?

Why, yes I do look forward to WoW Classic. Why do you ask?

Attached: zoomer.png (300x168, 6K)

Zoomers will look online at the best possible class and best in slot items and fastest way to grind and fastest way to make gold and ruin every single shit about what made classic good

every gen has try hards dumbass

Unless you are a sweaty yourself you only sometimes meet them and that makes it okay again.

>a sweaty
zoomer spotted

I find it funny that the same people who want classic because of how hard it was are the same people who you can tell the one appeal of classic for them was really "everyone" was a dumb ass and there was less of a skill ceiling for being an average player let alone "good". You can go fail and be shit on retail right now, you might even slow down one of my island expeditions. Can't be any worse than the retards I'm currently dealing with who immediately run to the AZ event. You might joing one of the dumbass guilds I have to see fail mythics. Classic doesn't have to exist for you to be a retard.

>a portion of the playerbase will use online resources to try and get ahead in the game
holy shit this has never happened before, surely not in vanilla where no one had any idea what was going on???????

Yes this was exactly the case you fucking retard. People could NOT look online for every single shit and 99% of the people did NOT know what was going on

Vanilla is fun even if most things are already figured out
Stay mad nerds

>tfw getting grouped with dps who are tryhard min maxing best in slot shit but they play like a fucking retard and get themselves killed all the time and blame it on the healer
the worst

These types of people are the funniest to play against though

>thottbot
not my fault you're a retard

Thottbot was a fucking joke you absolute hipster zoomer. It had jackshit. You couldn't even call it a database because the only info written on was random as fuck. For random quests and random items. It had no structure and was never a real help. Furthermore did barely anyone even know thottbot existed. Let alone it being usefull at all most of the times it would just bring you to a random location that is totally wrong on your end. This website was absolute DOG SHIT and EMPTY. BARELY ANYONE USED IT EVEN.

Nobody who actually and legitimately played classic will tell you that thottbot was used on regular basis, because that is simply not the case. The only people who used it were the ones who nobody else on the server could answer his question or help them out with and even then thottbot was wrong 50% of the time.

i think you meant to use the boomer wojack user, zoomers won't be able to handle it

>Zoomers won't be able to handle the MMO that single handily crashed the MMO market with it's casualization and pandering to kids
Most of the guys that are going to play Classic WoW was young kids playing WoW back in the days. It is and will forever be a game for kids.

kids these days are different user

thottbot and alakazham were more than good enough to help 14 year old me through wow

>trusting the same people who ruined retail with not ruining vanilla
Only zoomers will fall for the Activision shills.

I always wonder how the Wojiack posters look and behave like in the real world.

>not only do I want a multi billion corporation to recreate the game I played 15 years ago just for me, it's not enough and I want them to delete all the wikis and make everyone's internet DSL
Go fuck yourselves, you're proving exactly what their 'you think you do but you don't' tweet right
You can't be pleased, and you should just go fuck yourself

Yes because it was a fucking Video Game and not an ancient Egyptian language. The problem lies with people not bothering to play the actual Video Games anymore like the 14 year old in your example used to.

99% of the modern players will simply google the answer at. any. single. obstacle. whatsoever. This is not what Video Games meant to be. Especially not classic WoW.

>trusting the same people who ruined retail with not ruining vanilla
i don't recall mentioning trusting anybody, don't put words in my mouth. all i'm saying is this is an attempt to get the original audience back who are not zoomers

>The problem lies with people not bothering to play the actual Video Games anymore
>This is not what Video Games meant to be
if you want to gimp yourself thats not anyone elses problem

People did this in 2004-2005 too, you were just too inexperienced to realize it was happening. WOW was not the first MMO.

Degenerate: the post