The truth lies before you. Do not deny the truth

The truth lies before you. Do not deny the truth.

Attached: The truth lies before you. Do not deny the truth..jpg (945x642, 159K)

do we post fullch pastas? I am in

Attached: 65c8a6ba036d9989251965df9b9688d0aff13cfb09f4aa2cd7b2d90369bea44a.png (586x323, 48K)

>$60+ pricetags
This has been the average price for a game for decades now. If anything games have gotten cheaper recently thanks to digital distribution.
>DRM
DRM has also been around forever and arguably has gotten less awful over the years. Consoles are essentially physical DRM and I don't ever see anyone complaining about them.
>paying for virtual goods
Every time you buy software you're paying for a virtual good. There is no distinction between ones and zeroes on a hard disk and ones and zeroes on a DVD.

The other points are valid, but if they really bothered you you would have stopped playing video games long ago. Just like every other video game nerd rant about "the state of the industry," this pasta shows a lack of perspective. If you want to save video games stop obsessing over whatever controversy is popular right now and start thinking in the long term.
Devs killing games is the real issue.

it doesn't matter

Attached: vote w your wallet lie.jpg (548x305, 78K)

DRM has absolutley gotten better over the years. I heavily prefer Steam to liscence keys, installation limits, and rootkits/spyware.

Eh back then cardridges cost the same if not more than disks...Was that faggot applying this rule even back then?

Holy shit based

Attached: the absolute audacity of shills.png (1903x835, 1M)

>it's been longer around than I'm alive so accept it goy

Attached: 1553090499980.jpg (640x426, 58K)

And this is why we can't have nice things.

Attached: laughing - obunga.jpg (1024x683, 239K)

>What is this? Does this extremely niche beverage cost more than coke? What the fuck! I will never pay more than what I pay for soda on this extremely niche beverage!
>Wait, what the fuck!? Why is nobody making that extremely niche beverage anymore!!?
Premium prices are the only way to bring niche gaming back, yet gamers want to pay less than they pay for normie game on niche games, and as such, niche gaming has died.
You are free to cry as much as you want, but this is the black pill of gaming, its easy to pretend you are some enlightened martyr while proposing the solution to everything is a bunch of convenient actions to you.

Attached: Kuzco.jpg (956x720, 78K)

I've had enough! Gamers rise up!

>the only defense is "get used to it"
Did he realize how obvious he was?

So I have to fucking pay extra to have good games exist? That is pure bullshit, it's easier to chase out the casuals out of the industry.

how can I make my Yea Forums green user?
I'm also using Yea Forums X if it matters

>pay

Attached: piracy time.gif (352x198, 2.87M)

Hallow Knight was the best 5 bucks I ever spent

And that is why most PC-only genres don't exist outside of early access anymore.

You are free to pirate whatever you want, just don't complain when you don't get the game you want.

DRM actually has.
Earliest game I remember with DRM was Ultima 6.
It's DRM consisted of answering questions.
The answers to the questions were found in the lore books that came with the game.
Simple but DRM none the less.

>by our new gay vampire game goy
>get the vampire:positive tranny edition epic key for $90 and get a chance to buy the day 1 dlc for half off
>let’s fight the vampire patriarchy together!

GAMERS ARE THE MOST OPPRESSED GROUP

user you need to reply before the thread dies...

Games actually used to be more expensive accounting for inflation.
And the DRM problem has actually gotten better over the years, the worst we have to deal with today is denuvo which gets cracked in like a week anyway.
And games have always been virtual goods, except now it's on a hard drive instead of a disc.

>pc only genres
What are console only genres?
Do you mean franchises?
Are all buyfags this retarded?
Do retards not understand that most games worth playing are on pc only?
Do retards also not understand that pc gaming is still the wild west of games where the barrier to entry is so low that literal spreadsheet simulators are available?
There are so many questions that buy/console fags should answer but wont.