It seriously blows my God damn mind how hard they fucked FighterZ roster. It already wasn't great...

It seriously blows my God damn mind how hard they fucked FighterZ roster. It already wasn't great, but the DLC inclusions somehow managed to make the roster WORSE.

How would Yea Forums fix it?

Attached: goku-gt.jpg (555x328, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gbky0yQ_Is
youtube.com/watch?v=Ilzm8K-AfGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by giving OP a rope and a folding chair

So we can interrogate him and find out why he hated the FighterZ roster so much?

By adding Gohan Blanco, El Grande Padre, Shaggy (Verde, Rojo, and other alts), Sheen, Shrek, Sansbobmina, El Hermano, El Tio, El Cuñao, El Primo, Vegeta Super Saiyan 1 billion, Markiplier, Mozart, Farmer with a shotgun, Rocky Super Saiyan 3, McDonald's (heart attack rage mode), and Burger King kaioken x10000000

I can't believe they gave us kid Goku(GT), like I don't have a problem with GT shit or more Goku shit. The problem is that there's better GT shit and better Goku shit to give. Kid Goku from original Dragon Ball would of been a 1000 times better for a mini Goku character and for GT shit ssj4 Goku would also be 1000 times better but instead we get this little shit

I'm okay with people who wanted more Goku's and GT characters getting a shitty Goku and the shittiest GT character. Lol. A proper reward for your shit tastes.

Attached: 1541339876944.gif (225x300, 7K)

>Yea Forums
>fix
Pick one

They combined GT and DB kid Goku you don't. You get power pole, reverse Kamehameha, then ssj 3 super Kamehameha, universal spirit bomb, and probably ssj4 according to the "secret" move they said they'd announce later

When is it coming out?

>Bardock
great addition
>Burori
great addition
>Burori 2.0
great addition
>Bidel
great addition
>Jiren
great addition
>Begito
great addition
>Gogeta
great addition
>GT Goku
shit addition

>"THE DLC ADDITIONS ARE SHIT!!!!"
Shut the fuck up.

You can't just combined the kid Goku's together, that's another problem I got with it. Also ssj4 appearing for a split second in a ult is shit and doesn't count as a "oh look you can play as ssj4 goku'

A GT Goku is probably desirable due to being featured in the cult hit of franchise in Final Bout.

>2 brolys
>2 Vegeta Goku fusions

>Super Buu
>Dabura
>Janemba
>Roshi
>Arale
>Hercule

Attached: Lazuli.jpg (720x1264, 80K)

Both Brolys are based

add Mr. Popo

>How would Yea Forums fix it?

>Base Roster
Add Dabura
Add Hercule

>Season 1
Keep Fused Zamasu
Keep Blue Vegito
Keep Broly
Keep Bardock
Keep Cooler
Keep 17
Keep Base Goku but make Kaioken an install super
Keep Base Vegeta but give him a cinematic Great Ape super

>Season 2
Keep Videl w/ Saiyaman
Keep Jiren
Keep Gogeta
Keep nu-Broly
Swap Goku GT with Jackie Chun / Roshi
Add Kefla or Janemba

If we somehow get 2 more characters to Season 2, make them Arale and a guest character like Neko Majin, Beezlebub or someone else.

One Broly would be based. The other is just a waste of a slot

Is there a reason Android 21 looks like she's part Buu?

I'm like halfway through the campaign and it's yet to be explained

Attached: 3344457-maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

I like this idea

Attached: Mega Nanomachines.jpg (508x1024, 54K)

Keep playing dummy

Attached: Sweating Cyborg 20.jpg (1024x1024, 189K)

Why are the xenoverse models so fucking terrible?

Will do. I was facinated with the character and got disappointed at the idea of her never getting a proper explanation

No joke, Vegeta looks like a jew.

Attached: majin-vegeta-872x520.png (872x520, 457K)

Don't have to try when people will buy it anyway.

GT was better than Super

More like demand he explain why the fuck he still hates GT after watching Super.

OP you are just part of outrage culture. A lot of gokus is bad but how the fuck could anyone possibly complain about kid Goku with the possibility of going SS4?

why are people shocked a dbz game is the goku game?

OP here. I enjoy both GT and Super

Shut up you're ruining my shitposting by being sane how fucking dare you

Baby Saga and the concept behind the Shadow Dragon Saga were much better than any of Super's Saga. Admittedly, Zamasu had a good concept but his arc is trash, and I'm not even going to touch the U6 filler Saga.

Both GT and Super are still trash though when compared to peak Z and DB.

Attached: wtf.gif (443x250, 3.01M)

The entire first DLC set should've just been in the game by default

Why is Goku punching Xi Jinping

>Cyborg
Fuck you

Baby Saga was still pretty lame overall, and they beat Baby by using a literal asspull

I'm assuming it's gonna be an install like Frieza's but yah it's disappointing to not get a true ssj4 character. I really never liked Dragonball or kid goku

But that's what they are

Attached: Would you.jpg (742x1010, 152K)

With GT goku confirmed, only one between Kefla and Janemba will make it in. They were supposed to be together. My dream team is dead

Attached: 1551756443860.jpg (1000x1000, 159K)

Oh don't get me wrong. Baby Saga still had a lot of dumb shit in it too like Rildo jobbing because they had to advance the plot and Piccolo getting screwed over, but it was somewhat interesting to see Uub actually do something and the Truffles to be used in a main arc.

>patch has 7 pages of changes
>Something like 1500 lines of notes
>Only patch of the year
>Preview patch from stream has pretty much everyone being buffed

I can't wait

I'm worried that they won't fix Golden Frieza and I'm still mad Teen Gohan doesn't have a Makakensappo

>All these changes
>No pushblock, combo variety, or neutral

Whatever

Attached: 1550250345986.png (495x505, 288K)

Neither are getting in. The last slot is either Roshi or Pan

>combo variety
A LOT of the new changes are going to encourage new combos and create new set-ups.

It's going to be SS4 Gogeta and you are going to have to pretend to be okay with it

Jiren and Videl are great, you fledgling fighter

Superdash lm dj lmh vanish dash 2m 5m j.lml 2h j lm (special for sliding knockdown) level 1 level 1 level 3

For every character will not change as the most useful or practical combo, sadly

Attached: 1553046061083.png (974x737, 595K)

When's Goten (Adult) (Baby-Possessed) and Demigra

Attached: 1551338899046.png (500x786, 146K)

go look at Clayton Chapman YouTube combos

Base roster:
Goku (SSJ)
Vegeta (SSJ)
Teen Gohan (SSJ2)
Adult Gohan
Future Trunks
Gotenks (SSJ3)
Piccolo
Tien (Green garb from Z)
Yamcha
Krillin
Android 18 (Jump suit)
Android 17 (Ranger)
Android 16
Cell
Raditz
Nappa
Frieza
Capt. Ginyu (+ Ginyu Force)
Zarbon
Majin Buu
Kid Buu
Dabura (+ Babidi assist)
Master Roshi
Mr. Popo
Beerus
Hit
Goku Rose Black

DLC Season 1:
Bardock
Turles
Vegito Blue
Merged Zamasu
Pikkon
Cooler
Uub (GT)
Super 17 (GT)

DLC Season 2:
Ribrianne
Kefla
Gogeta Blue
Nu-Broly
Jiren
(Mastered) Ultra Instinct Goku

Remove:
Kid Buu
Base Goku
Base Vegeta
Blue Goku
Blue Vegeta
Goku Black
Videl
One of the Brolys
Blue Gogeta
Combine android 17 and 18 into one character

Add:
Kid Goku
Roshi
SSJ4 Gogeta
Omega Shenron
Pikon
Janemba
Mira
Fu
Ozotto
Mercenary Tao
Raditz
Dabura
Baby Vegeta
Launch

Fixed it

I refuse to buy Jiren until they release an El Hermano skin. Aside from the enduring Bardock menace I'm pretty happy with all the DLC so far though. I don't like GT but I have no doubt ArcSys will make Kid Goku look great. That said, I'm more excited for the the big patch next week.

Attached: SnarlingAccurateKittiwake-poster.jpg (854x480, 22K)

last character thats going to be revealed is baby vegeta, I'd bet money on it if I had any

>I like this idea
>no neutral
>he doesn't zone in dbzf
wow you must really like the color light green by now

outside of 17 (no body wants this and makes 18 look bad), videl (wasted saiyaman and should've been in the base roster not a DLC), 21 (shit OC with shit mechanics and shit plot i just wanted to play DBZ with beerus as the final boss) and gtku (barely GTku and just an excuse to reuse old moves, ruining kid ku chances forever) i dont see the problem.

Forgot Android 21. She should be on there. The other option I could think of is Super Janemba

>Ribrianne

Attached: 1549779625903.png (768x1296, 1.27M)

Fuck off, mate. 17 was my most wanted from season 1.

t. executionlet

have in game transformations and free the slots, then after beating the game with certain requirements you unlock a game style variant mode that allows you to manually choose them ala NetherRealm Games

Also make fusions work like in Budokai

Im not saying that """""variety""""" doesnt exist, i watched and adapted Claytons stuff a lot when I played, but for 90%+ of matches you dont see much if any diversity or fun creativity. I partially blame the players but i think the real culprit is Arcsys not incentivizing fun combos in any way (a long, fun, and hard combo does negligibly more damage, at most. Sometimes less actually) if it's not a round start touch of death with sparking once per match.

>nobody wanted 17

Attached: Confused Lapis.png (878x510, 882K)

>2 brolys
>2 Goku Vegeta fusions

People just don't understand

Attached: b486d72e6a73d697f0171112a854109e.jpg (680x680, 62K)

It's good to have at least one OC on the roster.

Otherwise the story mode wouldn't be interesting

Based 17 bros

She did get an explanation.

Android 21 is the wife of Dr.Gero and the mother of the man Android 16 was based upon aka Dr.Gero's son. She is a bio android like 17,18 and Cell only she's a step further than Cell as while he was created with Humanity's best along with freiza, saiyan and namkian cells, 21 has that and majin cells, that's why she sprouts a tail and turns pink when she transforms.

Unlike the others she has no "Must kill Goku" programming instead she was outfitted with an alternative personality that gains pleasure from devouring people, especially stronger people because her real personality didn't want to do things like that. In the third route, the one that's the actual story and the one where the link, aka you bond with her through 18, you end up fighting with Cell using 17,18,16 and 21, the stress of the fight causes her to lose control of herself and eat the defeated Cell and kill 16 in a hunger induced rage, once 17 points out to her what she just did she freaks out and unwittingly uses budding, the thing the nameless namkian did to split himself into Kami and King Piccolo and Buu did between himself and the gray buu that eventually became Super Buu.

That's why you see a 21 transformed with these eyes, that's the true her, this one really doesn't want to eat people but can't control her hunger so she kills herself and her evil half by tackling the evil her into Goku's spirit bomb. The end.

Attached: 1552485088417.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>bio android
Cyborg.

>tfw no loli 21 to take care of

Attached: Frieza Suicide.png (680x704, 419K)

Just use a mod: youtube.com/watch?v=7gbky0yQ_Is

GT Goku looks fun

Attached: 1553100386003.jpg (3000x1800, 1.02M)

This isn't Dokkan Battle, sweetie.

>SEETHING Superfag

Attached: 1540832000714.jpg (680x680, 32K)

Attached: 21.png (530x601, 209K)

No, it has to be actually in the game. It's a matter of princinple. Hermano or nada.

Mods don't worry online anymore

Attached: hnnnnng.jpg (378x301, 14K)

>Humanity's """""best"""""
into the trash

user, I know it sucks to admit but both Cell and 21 were made to consume humanity and while 21 got the best, Cell pretty much pigged out on anyone he could succ.

Now we have Molo, another villain whose powers involve sucking.

>Molo
Is that the goatfucker I keep seeing?

Attached: Shota Buu.gif (500x500, 303K)

Yeah, that's him, he succ'd GOku and Vegeta so hard Goku couldn't even instant transmission to flee the fight, he then succ'd more of their energy and left them to die, which they would have if not for the dende clone saving them as soon as Molo went off to kill and succ more namikians and even 3 days after the beat down neither of them are still in fighting shape and Goku still can't use instant transmission

He's definitely interesting as a villain because you flat out cannot fight him because he can take your energy and your ki attacks, so how do you fight someone you can't touch?

>namekians decide to form a new super namekian after watching goku and vegeta get succed to dead
they are quite a genius race arent they.

>Is there a reason Android 21 looks like she's part Buu?

Never directly explained. but she's basically Cell 2.0, with the inclusino of Buu Cells. You can surmize that Majin as a race is so strong it took over.

She's literally a Cell upgrade in every way, making the original obsolete.

why you faggots care who the character is if everybody plays the same?

i like gt goku but he will play just like the other 3 gokus in the game

Should have been Ribrianne.

Attached: 66D6DA10-532A-4C2B-BE87-D1504BAF69AB.jpg (2100x8739, 2.3M)

neat another goku.

Attached: 6ed277b3563e5d9233d87e3d2de3b91b.gif (480x360, 1.41M)

its dragonball, a series with 5 major arcs
KID- TEEN- ADULT- MONKEY- GOD

if you dont like goku why are you fucking playing it?

we should expect atleast 1 more goku in the game

>he's actually defending this

Attached: Rye-you.jpg (350x350, 69K)

EVERYBODY PLAYS THE SAME, WHY DOES IT FUCKING MATTER?

This

I want to play Dragonball FighterZ not Goku FighterZ

Dragon ball is goku life story,

Broli's coming. So's Kale. Kefla soon. This will improve the game.

If Goku had every form in 1 character he'd be on every team.

>if everybody plays the same?
Only scrubs believe this.

Attached: 1545619449515.png (557x419, 160K)

who gives a shit?
its a bad game anyway

>Kefla
Never ever waifufag

Super had bad animation until the Torurnament of Power. The new Broly movie has the best animation in the entire series

Attached: 1541709694_SorrowfulDelightfulKittiwake-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 767K)

It had really good animation but I liked the old effects better.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ilzm8K-AfGs