FF XIV Shadowbringers Fanfest

BTFO

Attached: bz9mypLuw494lHW4THYZUn2TMc.jpg (1500x2000, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tyuIh12_HU
youtube.com/watch?v=9Kd8qdly2io
youtube.com/watch?v=Qhckin3e1dU
youtube.com/watch?v=O9nrV1Oi6Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=oA8buAHyZ4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=t3217H8JppI
youtube.com/watch?v=vfFdiTbV3N8
youtube.com/watch?v=VGgco_KQTa8
streamable.com/ei3h9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yoshi destroying everyone, the madman.

Attached: 1553292994975.jpg (2000x2000, 2.81M)

*destroys ur roe population"
heh.... nothin personnel, kid....

Attached: 1523393920883.webm (1066x1000, 2.87M)

how is bless nowadays? worth a download?

No.

Attached: 1552677292299.gif (264x240, 2.52M)

oh

kinda feels bad for those guys

Attached: gdfgdfgd.png (231x506, 60K)

We will not get any other healing job?

No.

Why do people act like primal is a great datacenter when it has behemoth which is the worst server for everything

No, and I doubt they will fix the issues with healing.
Back to two years of AST/SCH.

I would've preferred Yoshi dressing up as a DRK and start murdering the audience over the shitshow we got.

Attached: 1535527802365.jpg (494x444, 45K)

So is DRK going to be the new dps chad tank like the trailer implies?

WTF I CAN'T CLEAVE REALITY WITH BLOODSPILLER? YOSHI YOU LIED

>tanks getting anything good ever

It's still staying in the cuckshed.

Warrior seems okay.

>DRK has manifested its darkside as another person twice now in the class quests
>still no shadow clone ability
>probably won't get a darkness beam like the trailer either

Attached: 1454633525699.png (424x380, 200K)

I'm actually glad that they didn't release Male Viera. It has caused reddit and the LGBT community to seethe very hard. Yoshida is based for not releasing a race that would mostly be used for ERP.

that's why he released a bunnygirl race and bara furries

>bunboys BTFO
>bunnycunny BTFO
>Blessfag BTFO
>healers BTFO

Attached: ZSCqLCr.jpg (100x100, 3K)

At least they are trying to push back against the game being seen as gay.

watch them fuck all tanks up in 5.0 with no exceptions.

The hype sure died pretty fast this time huh.

>Lalafell are the only race that can enter the Dwarf Beast Tribe houses

enjoy your shitty cutscenes outside the window hrothgars

Aside from the new races and cutscenes, it seems like the exact same thing we have been doing since ARR. It's very stale and predictable this time and not very exciting at all.

We just got stuff confirmed we've known from leaks for months, and the people who didn't believe them got so btfo they stopped posting.

We might get summoner egis and MCH chainsaw/drill at the dev panel tomorrow though.

I'm mad that dancer is a ranged dps class. Really?

>non-lalas have to look in through the windows
I will actually be mad if this does not happen

>slow fading captcha
This is actually the absolute worst thing ever and whoever is responsible for it needs to fall down a small flight of stairs.

Please look forward to:

March 26th - Part 2 Finale of Patch 4.5 Main Story
April - FFXV collab event, NA/EU datacenter infrastructure revamp
Early May - Patch 4.57 Cross World Visit Feature Implemented
Mid May - 4 hours long Live Letter with Director detailing the combat system changes in 5.x and other misc news about the expansion, Shadowbringers Character Creator/Benchmark released
June 28th - Shadowbringers Preorder Early Access released
July 2nd - Shadowbringers Expansion Street Date

Attached: 12412512.jpg (384x466, 57K)

>slow fading captcha
4chanx and then noscript captcha.

welcome to any ff that isnt xi

Dancer has never been a healer. There was never another option.

>Yoshi specifically said that if the Viera were added, they'd make another race for males.
People should have begged for a different race if they didn't want this to happen.

Attached: 1540515240807.jpg (728x752, 132K)

I'm more excited than I was before the fanfest. I hate playing as healer.

We need another ranged DPS, please understand.
Otherwise MCH would be too lonely on the bench.

thank m8. I don't know why I didn't have this enabled.

triple ranged meta is happening and you can't stop it

I'm disappointed there isn't a summon fray abilit/clone ability yet even if it is just a glorified press button to increase damage.

It does seem a bit silly that releasing an all-male race of large, muscular animal dudes is construed by some as an "attack" on homosexuals, given Japanese stereotypes regarding burly, hairy men.

Shadowniggers Cinematic
youtube.com/watch?v=4tyuIh12_HU

Attached: 98241587.webm (1198x670, 2.55M)

I love shit like this.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Man, the part where Innocence(?) charged up his blade to finish off WoD and the sky turned bring and then got BTFO'd by WoD later slashing that white shit away back to dark was kino as shit.

I like the chorus part in WAR+DRG section.

It's Kuribu, the real? version of the one you can fight in lost city of amdapor hard.

Home.
I never doubted.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Kd8qdly2io
youtube.com/watch?v=Qhckin3e1dU

Attached: crystal tower gate.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

Is it really G'raha though?

They could've used a ivalice based race though. At moment rothgar seem like for the people that want to play a male cat but not be called a fruit.

the city from the 1.0 demo is in 5.0
youtube.com/watch?v=O9nrV1Oi6Ak

Look at the hair.

Innocence is probably a bit higher up the rung of Sin Eaters than Kuribu.

Attached: 47pd54KZoQR99BgU7QgX89pqXY.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

>WoL is now powerful enough to split apart the sky
How powercreeped will the villains be? I hated Zenos being magically stronger than you at the start then magically weaker after 3 fights.

WTF is up with that Gaïa/hammer bullshit?
Is Nomura really too stupid to even do basic research about XIV before making his OC?

with how these things go, it would not surprise me if they told them to use the Amdapor version for cgi and that we'll see the Sin Eater that Kuribu was based off later in ShB

>At moment rothgar seem like for the people that want to play a male cat but not be called a fruit.

Well they're going to be called a fruit anyways. Anyone have the Gay Roe starter pack image?

Doubtful, unless the Crystal Tower is some kind of multi-dimensional link between the shards

That's fine though. Why does everything need to adhere to the system available to players? There's gunners that aren't machinists. There's fucking geomancers and that shit's probably never happening as a job. And the new raid literally happens off-world so they can do whatever they want. A Gaia-associated character with a hammer is very FF-esque anyway.

WoL is just as strong as plot dictates

he doesn't play XIV but was asked to draw something from XIV. so he drew his own FF OC and mailed it to Yoshida. Then Yoshida asked his combat team to implement the hammer anyways because it's from Nomura.

They couldn't because that would mean having to put effort into armor sets and make new character models+animations instead of just ripping off an existing set.

maybe not our G'raha
possibly G'raha is a universal constant

Who /rallyho/ here?

Attached: ffxiv_pub_fanfestival_2019_tokyo_53.jpg (1500x2000, 297K)

It could still be a person in the 1st shard's CT.

>Is Nomura really too stupid to even do basic research about XIV before making his OC?

Attached: 1550347820648.jpg (594x592, 75K)

That's literally what it is. Do you skip cutscenes? Have you watched the trailer?

>12 hours later people on the OF and reddit are still STEAMING
I love Yoshi

Attached: 1486935245380.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Who knows. It could be an elaborate ruse cruise teaser or maybe Nomura really did have his head up his ass

T̰͙̫̰̗̰ͤ̈͊̋̀̿͆H̸̺̯̆̏ͩ͗̑ͩ͋E͇͇ ̠̪͕̣ͭH̿ͯ̓̽ͬÃ̧̿̉ͫI͚̦̺ͮ͆͊͊̔R͍̰̰̤̘̜̄͋

The plot/npcs consistently call the WoL a massive powerhouse, which is why the Zenos shit was completely jarring.

Attached: Dwarf.png (221x215, 80K)

I was hoping for FF IX dwarves and a wedding ceremony between one and Alphinaud.

JUST FUCK MY EYEBALLS UP

Attached: FFXIV_PUB_FANFESTIVAL_2019_TOKYO_51.jpg (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Why did people want to Dancer to become a healer?
The problem isnt that there arent enough healer jobs. Its that Healers feel too samey. Adding a new healer job wont fix the core issue that healing is boring

But they put effort into the vieras. Why you gotta fuck the male option like that?

Hammer glams for Paladins.

>Adding a new healer job wont fix the core issue that healing is boring
So is tanking but we're getting another tank anyway.

Why not tho?
The Allagans probably got the blueprints with some good 'ol Ascian magic, so it may have some more uses.

How do people never get tired of complaining?
If you wanting to play a race that you have never seen before makes you unsub then I'm not sure why they were playing in the first place.

there are people unsubbing just because they can't play as rabbits with dicks. yoshida was right to quarantine the roleplayers to their own datacenter.

Attached: 🤥.webm (332x316, 654K)

Because bara furfags have no standards and will lap it up anyway.

Lali-ho only.

>adding a new healer job that has potential to be aesthetically and mechanically different isn't gonna solve that healers feel too samey
You're not very smart.

>Literally just Potatos with beards
>Tonberries are Potatos with skin disease
Are there any other races that are actually just fucking Potatos?

>unless the Crystal Tower is some kind of multi-dimensional link between the shards
You do know the final part of the raid is world of darkness right? You do know WoD is the 13th shard right? You watch cutscenes RIGHT?

Attached: 14818178.png (580x254, 86K)

Ironically, by trying to make the reveals less predictable, yoshi absolutely fucked everything up

>Final boss of the expac will probably have the bright light sky slowly be slashed away
>Will end on night time finally coming and the moon rising over the horizon
Its literal kino

I dont get it, are you guys pleased with that race or not?

I was going to resub for BLU but it's not a real job and I would've resubbed for a cool new male race but that's not interesting. The dragon one was boring too.

CT is a thing and the leaks were true, yet people still don't accept G'raha?

Attached: 5bf7dedaf8b854d64aeb49a6f3f1caf21ac1bb76.jpg (936x668, 302K)

look at that indie studio level design

turns out roes and ronso are just potatos with gigantism

>drg and drk were the only ones to damage Kuribu
Drg/drk buffs INCOMING

I don't give a shit about the races. Resub for the plot and level 80 shit

youtube.com/watch?v=oA8buAHyZ4Y

its too bad this is a dungeon. would be great if it was in the open world

And how you make healing different without overhauling healing and encounters overall?
You have shields, pure healing and other job with both of them,.

They could have had Bangaa as the male counterpart race, not this unfitting shitty bara OC

Yoko Taro was right.

This is all I wanted, dammit.

Attached: yoko taro.png (937x529, 511K)

A dancer healer that is a melee DPS and plays similar to MoP fistweaver was all that was needed, but I honestly think that the dev team is too incompetent to make a unique 4th healer or have one be HoT based because it doesn't work in FFXIV's encounter design. AST was pretty much just a fusion of WHM/SCH because the only unique thing they could think of was cards.

Dancer being a ranged DPS is welcome, but I see it being way too similar to BRD. Dancing for buffs seems silly when you could have made it dancing for buffs AND using the movement of your dance moves to strike enemies with your limbs is more or less how I envision the class. It's currently just tossing ranged weapons and doing a pointless little jig while waiting for them to come back.

Blu fever already said he was going to be in his most recent leak so there's no reason to doubt it anymore.

I never care about new races and also think they're an absolute waste of development time.
We could've had more customization options.
We could've had better/more aesthecially pleasing gears.
But no, let's waste resource adding another human with animal features instead.
I hope those fantasia bux worth it.

Probably cause he was such a wimpy shit and people don't want to see him return.

>You want to use Reshade? Go fuck yourself

Healing is getting an overhaul.

>DRG could do air steps
"RETURN TO WHERE YOU JUMPED FROM" JUMPS NO LONGER ANIMATION LOCKING YOU CONFIRMED.

I remember more people wanting to play Lupin than Ronso. They have more established lore right now anyways.

Its fucking low effort as fuck. I don't need male vieras but at least give a cool or interesting option other than male miqo'te bara version.

>nier collab
>monster hunter collab
>yokai watch collab
>dragon quest collab
>garo collab
>WWE collab

what's next?

Attached: tired yoshi.jpg (317x365, 22K)

oh god i'm using reshade
this is gonna make eyes fucking bleed

The weird thing is that they are getting substantially less fantasiabux than if they just bit the bullet and made male viera. Tranny whale/fujo dollars would literally fly for that sort of thing but they've taken it upon themselves to be bitched at forever that neither of these 2 races are complete.

>SAM literally slashed at empty space
What did Yoshi mean by this?

FFXV.
KH3

People dont like the race, it was a retarded decision

Lore can fuck off, it's clear neither the playerbase nor the entire FFXIV team (aside from Koji) care about it. The only people glad about Hrothgar are inly happy that other people arent getting what they wanted

looney tunes collab

Bad Dragon collab. In our shard the dragons fought the ishguardians for 1000 years. In the 1st shard, they mated for 1000 years

I wish they did go with the male viera. They showed some concept art, one somewhat childish looking and the other one very tall

As long as they didn't add just male Miqotes with bunny ears.

Attached: viera m.jpg (322x766, 42K)

Now this would be worth it.

It was doing the ranged attack, you can see a blue line/lightslash which seemingly phases straight through the kuribu (I guess the light monsters are immune to anything that isn't darkness?)

Just toggle it off during the dungeon then.

>Mbunny trannies BTFO
>Healer bitches BTFO

To be honest I'm not super excited about either announcement because genderlocked races are retarded and we didn't really need another ranged DPS, but the fact that Yoshida pissed of two of the three most obnoxious groups of whiners in the game's community softens the blow somewhat. Now if only ShB can ruin SMN and piss off them as well, we'd have ourselves a hattrick.

Attached: 1542056711074.png (448x461, 328K)

I wonder what are they going to take away from WHM this time?

They'd better hope that whatever they can pull out of their ass in 6.0 is the best thing ever added to the game because I can't imagine people being happy if they add some shit tier healing class when the 5th healer probably won't come until 2027 in 9.0

stop using reshade.

I wonder if Hraesvelgr and Shiva ever fucked, or tried to.

Stone.

I just wanted to know what male Viera canonically look like. Same with female Garif (and male Gria, if they exist).

Huh, you're right, he really was using Enpi.
>(I guess the light monsters are immune to anything that isn't darkness?)
8 DRKs comp confirmed.

no

With Nomura helping with the 8 man. I can see TWEWY. KH is wanted, but Disney

Dragon Ball

Dragons don't fuck. Vore only.

get fucked retarded shota pedo

I thought for sure there was cut combat footage from the sam segment that they'd add in the final version, like the drg one in this, or how the others cut into scion segments, but i guess they want to show sams being as useless as they are ingame.

They look ugly as fuck but I'm enjoying the asshurt after these months of posturing.

Attached: 1545952840856.gif (900x540, 778K)

KH, especially with all this light/darkness shit going on at the moment.

it comes off to me the people who only play female-characters taking pleasure in others' disappointment too. I don't see them making a good argument against male Viera especially if male Viera will be part of the expansion's lore.

There's probably some gay furry bara people that will sub for this, but male Viera to appeal to Ivalice fans that like to play as a male character would have been better i think

Attached: 1553097796621.jpg (720x762, 34K)

Nah, the other user was right. He was trying to use Enpi, but that shit phased through Kuribu like nothing with no fucking impact what so ever.

>voice in the trailer was by the new voice actor all along
It's funny how people were speculating about it being alphy or wod.

They look awful and only furry Roefags are going to play them but I'm glad they BTFO the fujo crowd.

>imagine if Yoshi P adds a male viera NPC to further the asshurt
god damn that would be savage.

Are the hrothgar going to get dropped in with almost no lore in the game itself like the au ra were in Heavensward?

ok then the lanky muscular one. That looks cool too. I'm just not interested in the bara lion thing.

Attached: viera m2.jpg (330x748, 46K)

Now see I don’t get the angle how male Viera applies to trannies and queers. Trannies already love being cat sluts and fags have their cat twinks and Roe “daddy’s”. Now fur fags have a full blown gachi furry race and female Viera seem to excite most of the straight women I know.

something something you find them in new land and they settle in your old land.

>not using your mmo to further the progressive agenda
baka sweetie

Attached: 1549338245369.png (330x876, 277K)

The dick in my heart could not get more erect.

only if he's a hidden FATE Boss, and instead of fighting him he just pins your character to the ground with arrows as a warning, and disappears aftering doing so

>eldibuszenos losing the duel and dropping to one knee
It's cheesy but that made me want to pick up SAM again.

That was my particular thing

I wanna play a Viera but not a female, so male Viera would have been great, but i guess that's not happening

Are the servers even online? I've never seen something flop that hard.

NIN level 80 ability: Sharingan

Attached: akatsufrog.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

Yeah, but that way they can release the missing genders in 6.0 and pretend like that was not the plan all along and that they listened to the players, getting a big hype boost in the process.

i guess we'll find out in the next patch. i wouldn't be surprised if there won't be any new about them in game until ShB.

The asspain would be transcendent.

1. You are deriding OC
2. Ronso are not OC
Thus, you are retarded
Q.E.D.

I'm actually glad we got somewhat more of a bestial race. Some folks into that will surely like it.

I still haven't gotten past the post-ARR story stuff before HW, I think I've killed Leviathan though. How fucking long will I have to suffer before I get to the good parts?

Square clearly won't allow Yoshi to create and show male Viera in a shitty MMORPG
Maybe if they did show in a main game of the series, it would've happend

What the fuck were they thinking?

Everything about yesterday's fanfest has only pissed the worst parts of the game's community. Honestly if they all left the game would improve tenfold.

That's what I am hoping for

Burly males look okay. Should've made that race male-only. I doubt WoWfags would mind.

>Hrothgar WHM

Why are you still pretending male viera would be played by anybody

>BLUtards still SEETHING
>Healsluts put in their place once again
>DPChads win again
>Shotafags BTFO
How can one expansion be so based?

Trannies are seething because they see it as an attack on their sexuality, I shit you not. Something about "waah they didn't put in male viera because it would've been feminine and so they're saying men shouldn't be feminine reeeeeeeee why isn't everyone genderfluid???????"

Which Cross World Visit datacenter we dropping at boys?

Attached: dc.jpg (960x512, 128K)

This game never significantly changes.

Brehs, in the light of the new information, what should I main
NIN? WAR? AST?
I want to be desired by groups and don't mind putting up with gameplay.

Attached: OI1b3.png (894x894, 97K)

In Demand: NIN > AST > WAR

Why is no one concerned about 1st shard's Alphy and Alisae?

the LGBTQ+ woman's council said it would be a good idea

Attached: 1541832567290.jpg (856x2044, 611K)

Shitposting can only sustain itself for so long. If people don't actually like what's being offered you see the hype die away like this.

Did they show gunblader gameplay? I'm surprised they would add a second 2h sword tank

When will we get AMATERASU

Attached: 1520037733929.jpg (425x340, 14K)

Yoko Taro is never wrong

Attached: elves.jpg (275x142, 17K)

Doesn't matter when the meta will change in 5.0, play whatever you want because even if you tryharded right now all your hard-earned gear will become obsolete in a bit over 3 months.

>I wanna play a Viera but not a female
How do you know you want to play it when you don't even know what it is?
It could have been a shota. It could have been the masculine concept art. It could have been something else entirely, since the male viera concepts were made prior to the badass demonic au ra concepts and those didn't resemble what au ra eventually became.
I understand looking forward to seeing male Viera, but wanting to play something without even knowing what it is just comes off as kind of dumb my dude.

We don't have any new class change info.

It was obvious from the beginning that they wouldn't add a male viera. No way a MMORPG gets to have the FIRST ever showcase of them when it's an already established race.

DMC5

they're showing all the gameplay of the new and revamped jobs in mid may

They're ugly, and not in a cool bestial way. Seriously it's not hard to make a cool lion person.

Attached: 16-0-1452949264.jpg (700x686, 339K)

I have no intention of using a Fantasia since I tried that once and it felt weird playing as something other than the WoL I started as.

That said, making a genderlocked race after unlocking Miqo'te and Roegadyn seems like a step backwards.

NIN is crazy in demand unless they change it. After that its astro.

Is this from something?

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Attached: Reminder.png (991x166, 41K)

It's 4.5 dude, ninja is not crazy in demand

Didn't care about male viera, but fucking furries REEEEEEEEE

MY EYES

THEY BLEED

Attached: 1501042037765.png (709x400, 430K)

Dragons Dogma concept art.

>Suffer 40+ days of BUNNY MEN BUNNY MEN SO SMOL SO CUTE UWU MY BUNNY BOIS FUCK OFF LION FAGS
>Get rewarded with INFINITE SALT WORKS

Attached: DjgN-uoWsAUc3jV.jpg (190x190, 9K)

I just don't get it

>Japan idolizes effeminate men (I.E male idols, male boybands, male celebrities etc.) and thinks macho, muscular men are gay as fuck (I.E Billy)
>Fujos are a considerable part of the FFXIV playerbase and Japanese fujos in particular love the bishounen pretty boy look
>There's already concept art of different variations of male Viera
>Nope, we're getting a big, burly, muscular, macho, bara, furry race that appeals to... 0.1% of the global playerbase

Attached: Raage.png (698x809, 209K)

in the end Blessfags won, they got female Hrothgar.

Dragon's Dogma concepts.

GRIFFISU

Attached: guts-mad.jpg (1479x1100, 297K)

See
DRG and BRD are the ubiquitous DPS jobs right now. Ninja is monk tier.

healers get nothing second expansion in a row.

Getting tired of this shit, the overhaul in sb was shit so I dont expect it to be better in shadowniggers.

I have no idea either. Must be Matsuno shenanigans. I see no other explanation.

Attached: destroy.jpg (109x176, 12K)

Why is it another cat race?!

it looks better on the back of the ps4 shadowbringer box to say "we have 2 new races" instead of "we have 1 new race".

based yoshida fucking up the badboys, the real race is Viera, it's clear the cats are just lazy roegadyns with a cat head put on as a hat, it's just Yoshi telling the shotafags to go fuckthemselves

Attached: 1512924974722.gif (185x233, 1.74M)

it's kind of crazy how badly people wanted trap or shota viera males. Did they release what the males look like yet or is there still a chance?

it's literally just because yoshi is autistic about bunny men

Viera are just elves with bunny ears glued on and KMMO faces.

JP care more about lack of healer than races

Forgot to mention this:

>Already have pretty male Omega-M so the developers obviously don't have anything against adding pretty men into the game

>this is the actual reason

Attached: angry james woods.gif (220x129, 140K)

maybe AST will get some more oomph and WHM will get more identity.

and I need more buttons on Scholar. MORE

You are making me hope for a new Ivalice game user - don't do this to me.

>that appeals to... 0.1% of the global playerbase
Couldn't you say the same about hardcore raid content?

>hurr durr I cancel preorder now because no male viera!
As if you'd fucking quita game where you've spent several thousand hours just because you didn't get a race they never promised to begin with, fuck off with that shit trannies

Attached: 20190315_071255.png (541x555, 507K)

It's Yoshida.

>The issue with the Viera is that, if you look at them, they're basically humanoid save for their long rabbit ears and their heels. We already have a mostly humanoid race with animal ears in the Mi'qote. When we looked at those initial Viera concepts, it just seemed like a Mi'qote with bunny ears instead of cat ears. It simply wasn't different enough. Especially when we did the male designs… they didn't look beastly enough, they were just a little too cute. We wanted to make something that was original to the Final Fantasy series, and to do that, we decided to step away from the Viera.

What class is good for a new player?

and what else do you need?

Attached: 1533473774326.jpg (1024x1002, 153K)

If you're planning to give the game a serious go, pick archer. It gets a fun set at 50 but is boring to level until 40 ish

Anything

Nigger

except they aren't, seethe more tranny.

Those dickheads got what they deserved. At least notRonso look so ugly only the most obnoxious of furfags will play them.

Attached: 1527742561182.gif (392x294, 1.43M)

There are more people who've cleared savage than people who play Roegadyn.

all of the, they are introduced slowly through leveling

>haha it make my peepee hard so it good
fuck easily impressed virgins
you are the cancer that's killing the industry

Archer/Bard until 50, then switch to Red Mage.

If you're going to shitpost, at least use the actual statistics. Even ultimate 5% of players do.

btw the Shadowbringers benchmark/character creator is in May.

>The absolute rage and salt going on everywhere
Justice

Attached: 1538324232608.gif (540x302, 517K)

Every class is miserable under 50.

>WHERE WHERE YOU WHEN MALE VIERAFAGS AND BLESSFAG GOT BTFO
>WHERE WERE YOU WHEN DNC HEALER TRANNIES GOT BTFO
>WHERE WERE YOU WHEN G'RAHA DENIERS GOT BTFO

Attached: 4363576587.jpg (366x366, 16K)

SE fucking hates the bangaa for some reason, even moreso than the nou mou or whatever that furry race was called.

No boy buns is a real tragedy though.

Truly this is the best timeline.

Not monk
But nothing ever changes on your way to 70

have sex, incel

I've never thought about it that way. Huh.

>i'm gonna unsubsc-
ok see you next patch

Based.

Attached: 1552505925016.png (414x399, 70K)

>How do people never get tired of complaining?
You ask this on Yea Forums?

Except for Monk
But shit gets stale on the road to 50 something fierce

>Don't care about the male viera playable/not playable thing either way
>Just enjoy laughing at the mentally deranged get butt-blasted

Attached: f098e85050-1486729885525.jpg (640x559, 67K)

Also Seiryu, if you're into that kind of thing.

Why do you retards keep saying DNC fags got blown the fuck out? The majority of people mad about it not being a healer are people that actually want a fucking healer. Fucking neck yourself obsessed retard

Neither did I, since I don't really care about races. But it's true, Roegadyn is just THAT unpopular.

BluFever more or less informed everyone from October last year this was all coming one update at a time with his leaks.

Attached: why did i save this.jpg (739x673, 132K)

SB had poor writing.

so mad lol

Attached: 1532609549372.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>its another fucking cat race
Legitimately don't understand. Watch as its the lowest played race too.

>The absolute STATE of the XIV playerbase

Attached: 1531850107623.png (510x545, 222K)

>Male vierafags and healer DNC absolutely assblastedly seething
>"I-I-I-I-I-I'm going to unsubscribe!!!!!"
I fucking love Yoshida-sama

Attached: 1548349436342.jpg (360x360, 55K)

I actually wanted Dancer. I didnt care what Job it was under but I was hoping in this order
>Evasion Tank
>Healer
>DPS Support

Reminder ERPing trannies got what they wanted (Sexy viera).
The only people who got blown the fuck out were faggots (male viera) and furries (female hrothgar).

>Im going to piss everyone around me just by existing as Hrothgar
I couldnt ask for a better expansion

>I hated Zenos being magically stronger than you
Well, his echo is stronger than ours. I thin his telegraphs start earlier.

>Implying there wont be a bunch of bara cat monks running around day 1

But that's what I said you autist, how about you learn to read ass blasted dancerfag

>We already have a mostly humanoid race with animal ears in the Mi'qote.
>so lets make another cat lmao

Did I stutter?

Cry more.

Bunnycunny may still be on the menu depening on what the second tribe is.

A month out will be the real test.

Kind of crazy to think about. I've never liked roegadyn that much myself anyway but for them to be that unpopular, I wonder if the devs care about that at all.

GUYS THERE'S A SMALL PLOT AVAILABLE IN LA NOSCEA
How often should I be hitting that purchase button?

>Inb4 no one wants to group with Hrothgar players out of spite

Attached: 1542365418698.jpg (764x1356, 147K)

I can guarantee it will be the lowest played race.

And women who wanted a male that didn't look like crap.

I'm an assblasted healslut, get your facts straight faggot.

It's just weird. Out of all the random NPCs no one really gave a shit about, they bring back this especially cringe one.

spam that shit. 0 on the numpad works. also make sure you have enough money

>We want the furry audience
>For real this time

I'm excited. We get dominatrix viera that were made for stepping on people, bara daddy cats who were made for warm snuggles, a 3rd ranged DPS we sorely needed to even out the pool, and a really cool tank job to even out the disparity between healers and tanks. The zones look cool, story looks interesting (literal multiverse travel) and we're getting some good QoL updates such as the trust system and the server visit.

Attached: 1515541682620.png (217x190, 55K)

>Trust system
OH NO NO NO
If world's first savage has a Hrothgar the storm will be endless

stalk it until you get it otherwise some one else could just walk up and steal it if they decide they like it over their other plot instead.

>Singlehandidly starts a civil war

>We get dominatrix viera that were made for stepping on people
Stop. Get some help. Not every sexually attractive woman that doesn't have the body of a 10 years old wants to step on you.

>Get to report and ban all the anally ravaged assblastedly seething male viera niggers
I couldn't hope for anything better. Yoshi really did it this time, he saved a dying game for the second time.

>story looks interesting (literal multiverse travel)
dumb as fuck

Guess I'll be here all day, and I was hoping to go to the gym today.

Sounds like NG+ is for you then :^)

Sorry, Mr. GM, it just wasn't a playstyle fit with our group :^)

Man there are some spiteful people on here. As long as you guys aren't hurting people IRL.

so lalafells

Please, just rework MCH to set it more apart now. Go full retard with the "burst window" rotation if you have to. I want to play a tall, sexy gunslinger without the constantly nagging feeling of just being "worse BRD."
Also let me do more with my turrets.

Attached: 1550367583781.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Is this the ultimate case of WoWfugees getting shit out?
>Male Viera has not so much as had an NPC in any previous entries in the series
>Dancers have almost all the time either been damaging buffers or even straight up damage jobs
If you knew anything about Final Fantasy and it's lore you'd know this shit was written on the wall. I can understand the disappointment with Dancers not being healers but getting retardedly mad about -your- assumption (they never ever ever so much as hinted dancer would be a healer, this was pure community speculation) is laughable.

Attached: 1511334662696.jpg (213x309, 20K)

I genuinely think it's Yoshida who went too far in his "let's pander to the west/wowfags" mindset

Jokes on you, that's bannable after the latest ToS changes. ;^)

CHAINSAW DRILL

You mean like lalafell?

This, its fucking hilarious
>HAHA I'M GLAD WE GOT A SHITTY LOOKING RACE, IT MEANS OTHER PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY
Spite is generally a bad motivator for a MMO community.

was reddit a mistake

Attached: silly rabbit ffxiv is for cis people.png (653x864, 458K)

Joke's on you, it still works :^)

ARRRHGGHH COLORS SOMEONE GET THE BROWNGREY RESHADE FILTER

Literally going to be flamethrower 2.0

I wanted a new healer tho ... :(

>When we looked at those initial Viera concepts, it just seemed like a Mi'qote with bunny ears instead of cat ears. It simply wasn't different enough

Yet... Female Viera are LITERALLY just Hyur/Miqo'te/Elezen except with bunny ears. What the fuck? I genuinely think Yoshida has a personal agenda against male Viera specifically.

People kick lalafells?

Multiverse travel is ALWAYS cool. Time travel on the other hand is usually played out terribly.

Not all, but enough.

If its a boy wanting to play a boy, how is that a tranny you dumb fucking retard? All the trannies will continue to play races like Viera just fine.

I don't get the joke.

Attached: unf.jpg (1152x648, 579K)

Why would Yoshida make a race less playable than Elezen or Roegadyn male looking at census stuff. WHAT THE FUCK.

I didn't see all of the stream, did we get to see stuff for existing classes?

Sounds cool, but I mean some gameplay changes. A flamethrower looks cool on paper too.

i am... forgotten..

Attached: deadrace.png (1011x683, 679K)

but if they made male viera they couldn't just reuse male roegadyn battle animations

Yoshi is /ourguy/ and hates trannies as much as we do

>Play Hrothgar healer
>Never rez cat bois

Attached: 1512173260130.jpg (510x510, 68K)

I don't mind the Pillar Cats too much since we're getting Viera, but I would've been on that shit like white on rice if they were something other than cats
>pic related

Attached: 104.jpg (4212x6055, 3.24M)

>This absolute shitacular shitshow of a day
>The absolute state of XIV players
>The SEETHING across the dataverse
youtube.com/watch?v=t3217H8JppI

Attached: 1527567691425.gif (360x243, 1.96M)

>having to actually work overtime on our server to train the wow refugees on how to not be hyper autistic assholes
>all of them think xiv is their single player game
so many of them bitching about no one wanting to help or play with them.
>"Why did you guys kick me out of the hunt linkshell?!"
>because you kept pulling s-ranks immediately
>"But it's meant to be killed!"
>yes but the respawn timer is literally days, we can wait a few minutes. Kicking you out so you can't hear the calls is the only way to not ruin it for the server.
this has happened dozens of times. It's like they are all mentally fucking retarded

Attached: 1541815725278.jpg (787x468, 25K)

is she doing the caveman?

>interesting beast races in modern FF
Sorry user

Attached: 1550985611816.png (700x695, 328K)

Yes.
To be fair, most lalas are obnoxious as fuck and have plenty of "lalafell only" parties and FCs running around.

He got isekai'd into Final Fantasy Land not long ago. He managed to defeat the villain, save the world, and return to reality, but along the way, he fell in love with his viera party member, but realized she was actually a man. That revelation has haunted him all the years since.

I'll always stick to my precious roe
In fact this makes me really happy since all the obnoxious turbo-barafags will move onto hrothgar.

Attached: giant roegadyn cock.png (655x737, 661K)

>bara daddy cats who were made for warm snuggles

Don’t you queers already have two races to be erp’ing degenerates on?

>hrothgar
>expect cool badass lion men
>get baby's first second life avatar

Attached: 1492745486134.png (500x483, 307K)

But he's not deleting female Au Ra?

I'm just mad they were lazy enough to reuse Roegadyn models.
If you're gonna do monster races give me something actually weird like a Nu Mou.

>male cats
>female au'ra
You being serious user?

Trannies = Ass Blasted
Healsluts = Anally Ravaged
Yoshi = God

>expected something more beastlike like Charr
>got cosplaying roegadyn instead

Shadow clone ability would be summon 20% Max HP Fray for 10 seconds from where you're standing, and he can keep threat via auto attacks until times up/hp is 0.

Titan-egi except useful.

I think the horn clan looks okay. Hornless can fuck off.

Attached: 9hHnjexqozsFPj5DEnSowysMo.jpg (820x1093, 366K)

>tfw literally every hrothgar will be obnoxious as fuck and cry to a GM when you tell them to fuck off

Male Vierafags are already hurting themselves IRL

Attached: 1503445228348.png (455x561, 462K)

hey guys whats going on in he-

Attached: antique_surprise.jpg (700x723, 81K)

Am I weird for thinking that everything above the neck (face, hair etc.) looks fucking great objectively on Hrotghar but the body is straight up garbage?

>this is your dancer ranged dps

Join the 40% tranny

I'd play this. Might even fantasia.

To be fair, hrothgar are the most beast looking race they've added. Unfortunately, they look bad.

I'm gonna laugh if that horn just vanishes every time you wear a face-concealing helmet.

people that complain about no viera are straight up childish and arrogant

Does Yea Forums understand what trannies are? You guys know they play FEMALE characters right?

>hrothgar are the most beast looking race they've added.
You're right, but you know damn well that doesn't say anything at all.

>Dark Passenger upgrades to Final Getsuga and cleaves an entire map.

Attached: 420Saigo_no_Getsuga_Tensho.png (1715x1440, 534K)

They also play healer and guess what wasnt added

>retards defending gender lock just to own the trannies
You people would cut off your nose to spite your face.

Attached: 1509481983756.png (162x191, 66K)

>We needed another physical Ranged DPS!

If people are going to make a distinction between phsyical ranged DPS, and Magical Caster DPS. (and as DPS in general)
Then they should do the same damn thing with healers/tanks. (and melee DPS)

>Dont have Magical/Caster melee DPS
>Dont have Caster Tank
(PLD being closest, with a cast time, only on one skill, so its a hybrid)
>Dont have a physical ranged tank.
(Arguments of balance would only suggest you dont understand how MMOs work, much less BRD, which isnt penalized for being up close or far away when doing dmg.)
>Dont have Physical ranged healer.
(Obviously this is why DNC has ranged attacks. they couldnt just throw away animations they made for DNC healer using ranged attacks, and they wouldnt allow a melee healer, nor a healer in DEX gear, so it became physical ranged)
>Dont have physical melee healer
>Dont have magical caster melee healer
>Dont have a tank with a pet. (we have a DPS who has a pet who acts like a tank.) (Also, the pet doesnt have to tank, except maybe the invulnerability is giving all your threat to the pet, so it dies in your place.)

Yet, people actually defend a physical ranged DPS with the argument "But we only have 2, and 3 casters, 4 melee dps!!!" ignoring the sole fact we have no caster melee DPS...
Keep your logic consistent. (If you think SE really made DNC a physical ranged because of "we need more ranged physical DPS" you're retarded. Yoshi already says he saw all ranged DPS as the same role, even if some do a tiny bit less dmg for more support. Thats like saying SAM is another role from NIN, because SAM is selfish DPS, and NIN is support DPS.)

yes, Im seething. Yoshida has no foresight. If he wanted 1 offensive and 1 defensive role per expansion, he should have started with SB.
This way alternating every other expansion getting tank, and the others getting a healer, would be balanced.
If he refused to start in SB, then this expan needed to make up the difference by having a healer too.

Attached: 1553311754174.png (1200x750, 1.42M)

I like how Dancer weapon is called "throwing weapon" just so the dev team has an excuse to make all sorts of designs instead of being limited to one design with a different skin.

>tfw the summoner horn just fits over it

Because their body is literally the Roegadyn's model but with slightly worse posture
They're not gonna go through the work of creating a unique body model for the race

yea it's a bit of a bummer but I'm more interested in where the story is going to be too butthurt about it.

Attached: 083.jpg (4212x6007, 1.93M)

WE Castlevania now

>being surprised Yea Forums is filled with ass-blasted contrarians

>someone at SE unironically thought this looks good enough to be put into the game

Attached: 1521724125813.gif (245x184, 1.41M)

Wow I guess Yea Forums is filled with trannies - no, the whole internet is filled with trannies, because I've seen lots of people bitching here and elsewhere about no healers. How many trannies are on the internet again?

>Hrothgar become the new Lalafel's
>Except their only dickish to Veira players

Attached: 1527626457078.png (700x700, 1.13M)

So can hrothgar mate with viera?

Explain to me benefit of the Cross World Visit, all I can see it for is only for ERP, Lowering MB prices overall and doing FATE or Treasure Maps with others as you couldn't do maps cross world only your world. Everything else this game offers can just be used through PF, it's making the game worse as it's lowering the amount of servers per data center.

its a shame about their feet

That would have taken effort, user.
With Bangaa you can't just make humans with lion faces, you'd have the body structure and digitigrade legs that accompany their design.
These ronso knockoffs are just as cheap and gay as Bunnyfaggots' human with animal ears.

Attached: 1552690271120.png (3640x2140, 1.45M)

just wait a second
am i blind or is there no q&a scheduled for this fanfest

Attached: 431.png (499x550, 21K)

It's a benefit to anyone in an online relationship so it makes it easier to cuck other people. The system does nothing other than the 3 people who would actually visit other friends on other servers.

MB is the obvious benefit

>My server has 380 crafted gear for 800k
>Balmung has 380 crafted gear for 200k
Fucking jews

Forcibly

Attached: 1551930503558.jpg (1077x587, 156K)

Honestly, what else could they really do with healers while still keeping the job viable throughout all the content?
We have a regen healer, a shield healer, and a healer that does both, anything more would either be redundant, or have a difficult time finding its purpose between the existing healers.

I think they just mean fujos and sissy/twink gays. they usually play pretty boys

Yoshi didn't want to get 30 minutes of bunny questions

They're pretesting sharding probably. Their goal, or at least mine would be a single server for an entire datacenter.

>I don't have friends, therefore nobody does! PANDER TO ME

I always make an ass out myself eventually so others can laugh at me.
It balances it out.

>that Lucoa poster
Good taste in anime. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is godtier.

Can you imagine if this was announced at NA fanfest and not JP? Imagine the absolute SALT from the audience

the reason for the datacenter changes is so they could have less lag and less ddos vulnerability. the cross world visit feature is a side effect of expanding the datacenter infrastructure.

You're delusional if you think M-MUH BIG DICK SHOTA fags weren't trannies

I hope Yoshida gets harassed everywhere he goes, IRL or online, with people asking where is male Viera and when we're getting them

What's wrong with it? You got 2 genders what else do you people want?

The jp fan fest was honestly a disappointment. Like we really need another dps. I'm not nearly as booty blasted over it as the gender lock bullshit though. Why would you even think about doing something like that? When have people every liked gender lock?
>well the lore...
Can be changed. Amended. Whatever. Hell, it can even be stretched to the absolute limit, see male miqote. All it does is expose you for the lazy shits you are. Put ears on elezen, call it viere. Put a lion mask on roe, call it hrothgar. Fuck you, yoshi.

Attached: 308573.gif (460x360, 244K)

Don't JP players hate big bara shit?

>yfw this is why they announced them in japan

>>this is your dancer ranged dps
>youtube.com/watch?v=vfFdiTbV3N8
literally Ricardo Milos

Attached: 1542142285789.jpg (714x711, 35K)

I thought it was just a complicated answer to the whole Data Center MB thing.

Why would I care, I wasn't planning on rolling one anyways. Getting to laugh at these people is the icing on the cake.

Nah, too complicated, better make it a glorified inner release, where shadow Fray copies our every action, but with less damage for like 15s. And delete dark arts

The JP crowd was pretty much dead throughout the keynote.

Big ugly races cater to western players more than Japanese ones though.

Anecdotal evidence, but I know two (TWO) women who were interested in subbing to play as men, and I know zero transexuals.

You're delusional if you think thousands and thousands of trannies wanted to play as men over women.

they don't mean anything. they're just irony poisoned retards. whenever people don't like something, they like that.

Attached: a light to burn my foes.png (1000x653, 826K)

>devil hunter job
>different styles that change abilities
>guns

Nah I was just a regular old /ss/fag.
Didn't care enough to stake my life on it though. Still have regular viera to look forward to at least.

It'll probably just clip through

>There were people ON THIS BOARD that unironically thought Yoshi would reveal male viera and male/female hrothgar at JP fanfest
LMAOOOOOOO

Attached: 4278563478.jpg (288x305, 9K)

they literally booed the Dancer role reveal. when nip weebs give your reveal the Atifact treatment, you know you done fucked up

No wonder they like warcraft elves a lot

JP is not NA where they scream and clap for anything.

I mean the fujo salt is real and I guess they think it's funny cause a bunch of delusional people really believed there would be bunny boys and kept screaming it everywhere.

That's standard though. Previous JP Fanfests were the same.

Why the fuck would he after the last one where he specifically told us to ask about Stormblood and we got shit like "Lol what's the status on the male bunny outifts? xD" fucking cancer, IIRC they had to pull the plug early cause no one was actually asking about the expansion.

so like how other games do it with channels?

>Wow I guess Yea Forums is filled with trannies - no, the whole internet is filled with trannies
These are both true.

>Incapable of reading
I have plenty of friends and play the game constantly. Stay spiteful, cuck.

>M-MUH LOOOORE
How FUCKING stupid are the devs???? You make the lore. Just change it to include male viera being a feasible race. Here I'll help: All you'd have to say is "x-invent in Viera society has caused the previously reclusive people to enter the larger world". No thanks necessary for this 200 IQ advice

Attached: 1322945620369.png (645x729, 62K)

Booing is pretty universal

>nip weebs

Attached: 1534257667004.jpg (500x397, 84K)

>implying they're going to retcon lore they put in the previous patch.
People were warned that they're not going to get Male viera years ago.

Why would they need to alter the lore? they created the lore. it didnt need to be created that way at all.
Stop taking what yoshida says to be true, he's making shit up to cover up the fact he doesnt want guys looking like bunnies, unless they look savage and aggressive. (He said they looked too much like miqote males, which he also didnt want, unless they were made aggressive enough to look "manly". He also has a hard on for beastial races, and wanted one for a long ass time. Its why he picked AuRa over Viera, despite saying he'd do what players wanted 1st. when AuRa was 2nd lowest on the list, he decided, nah, ill do them anyways, you guys can wait for viera.)

imagine being a literal gaylord who unironically wanted to play an anime dude with bunny ears and a tail

Attached: 1510151237588.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

when shadowbringers come out, there's going to be a ton of people playing. instead of having datacenters being flooded with traffic, they can have the workload spread evenly by having 3 datacenters in NA instead of 2 and 2 datacenter in EU instead of 1. JP already has 3 datacenters so they don't need to worry about server problems.

Some of the other faces look like total ass but this looks fucking great. I have a feeling a shitload of people are gonna start with this face.

I think the new areas look great, I really like the overcast sky and weirdly colored plants look

>trannies
>wanting to play as men
rent-free

They literally screamed insults at Yoshi-P.

There was no boo'ing, just one guy who yelled "Whyyyyyyyy?"

>He also has a hard on for beastial races, and wanted one for a long ass time.
And its the laziest, shittiest looking race in the game. No fucking ungaa bangaa, that's for sure.

Reminder that Viera SLUTS belong to big Hrothgar COCKS.

>booed
Source?

>it doesn't effect me so why should I care?
Well, personally, I would rather the developer of the game I'm paying a monthly fee to play not put in the least amount of effort possible. I don't play on playing either viera or hrothgar, but that doesn't mean such lazy faggotry should get a pass.

Let's not forget that male miqote is supposedly just as rare lore-wise.

And nothing of value was lost.

>japanese people screaming, or even showing much emotion in public

Shhh user that doesn't count, we need to praise BASED Yoshi for putting in low effort because the trannies are mad

Probably Mr Happy. Im sure he committed Hari Kari on the spot afterwards

Meanwhile in reality:
Viera will be futa dommies or sluts for futa Au Ra cock.

Look, Yoshi-P has been demanding that you unsubscribe from his game for years, he's just stepping that up now.

>two (TWO) women who were interested in subbing to play as men, and I know zero transexuals
I have some bad news for you...

the new shadowbringers endgame hub looks amazing. it looks bigger than the ARR towns.

>race of beefy cat men that's 100% male
god imagine all the fucking PORN

Attached: 1550365244187.jpg (180x182, 4K)

>disappointed we don't have a new healer (not that Dancer isn't a healer)
>but we now have a ranged physical DPS who wont need piercing debuff to reach optimal DPS
Might shake the meta up a bit!

rent free

Oh, that I'm talking to a tranny right now? I kind of figured.

>Not knowing about the 'SuperFans' that attend all 3 fanfests.

It's not really the lore, it's that Viera isn't a owned by Yoshida as he wasn't there for the creation so he has no say in what the creators want the race to be like.

Male cats on suicide watch

>defending
Nah, no real reason for it after undoing their 1.0 decisions. It is funny to laugh at jackasses though.

Not full on retcorn, just expanded. Like, how hard would it be to add a tidbit of male viera starting to take up arms against the empire as they encroach on their forests more and more? Yoshi is just being lazy.

Y'all niggas sleep. Shadowbringers is going to be the best FFXIV expansion yet. They got every fucking edge over every current MMO right now.

Hrothgar cock is for subduing every other male race

>he thinks piercing and slashing are staying in 5.0
don't tell him bros

There won't be any.

Attached: Filling the Warrior with Light.jpg (1200x960, 161K)

based

Did the trannycord self-implode yet?

They literally didn't you lying faggot. They applauded and cheered.
Which, to be fair, doesn't mean anything since it's a japanese audience, they would have cheered at Yoshida announcing the closing of all FFXIV services out of politeness alone.

No way fag, trannies wanted to be viera male only.

The entire audience groaned

Hai hai! Very polite as to not dishoner samurai ancestors.

Ready for 2 more years of SCH/AST in everything?

Attached: 1553310648095.png (648x486, 533K)

>trannies wanted to play as men
Yea Forums needs to stop and really think about this one

This bara cat man race will for sure bring a certain subcategory of MMO player to FFXIV. They know what they're doing.

>trannies wanted to be viera male only
Do you even read what you type, retard?

Got a question for pros

As a SCH am I meant to shield people before pulls and such even though everyone is at full health? Or is that meaningless?

>No they didn't copy paste the text!!!!!
>THEY'RE ADDING MALE AND FEMALE HROTHGAR!!
>Why would a megacorp copy paste????
Oh I am laughing now

>The final race is a reskin.
>We will get less armor because they have to tweak for Ronso heads from now on.
This is the worst part.

healtrannies are killing themselves as we speak

Yoshi P groans everyday at NA for being bad at this game and self entitled.

Attached: 1815825.webm (294x233, 2.9M)

the least wanted was pure lizard race, followed by demi lizard people (AuRa) and then full beastial race.

demi bestial was the most wanted. (human with animal accessories)
Yoshida really wanted some sorta inhuman, be it lizard or animal beastial race, more than anything.
mostly lizard.

he made AuRa, as a sort of , meet in the middle, he wants lizards, people want demi humans.

Now he just straight up said F U.
(Honestly, if the Hrothgars had 2 more inches on their ears, you could argue they were "male viera" even if it seems like horse shit, they get to decide the lore anyways. Yoshida just is too adamant on ideas he sets up, and refuses to drift away from them. Its the same shit with BLU and DNC. The writing was on the wall, once we saw limited BLU, anyone who didnt see this shit coming was in denial.)

Based Yoshida bringing the Roegadyn player base into FFXIV.

>male Viera to appeal to Ivalice fans that like to play as a male character
aka a grand total of 6 people worldwide.

Are they at least changing healers drastically or something? I was thinking about coming back to play again but no new healer in 6 years is kind of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGgco_KQTa8

>the whole thing sucks but at least I can laugh at the guy who wanted orange soda but got lemon lime instead
Actually, when I think about it like that, it makes sense. JP fanfest was the most disappointing of all.

>healer erp sissy grey parsing fags BTFO
>pedo queers and balmungsack lgbt parade catboys BTFO
Feels good being a tank main that doesn't want to play trash races

Attached: 1552686055322.jpg (902x706, 107K)

Oh good, I didn't imagine that.

I'm thinking about joining now

>is putting a 300 potency shield on a tank before he pulls a bad idea

Attached: 1512959582394.jpg (407x742, 44K)

Stay assblasted, trannies.

the best aprt
>Copy/Pasting leads to errors!
>SE doesnt make errors!
>THE FUCKING ERROR THAT LEAD TO FINDING OUT ABOUT HROTHGARS....

They promised on stream to the girl FFXIV gamer that they'll fix WHM.

>Which, to be fair, doesn't mean anything since it's a japanese audience
This. The applause after hrothgar video seemed pretty tame, imo.

Yeah there definitely won't be gay furries playing the BARA CAT RACE you dumb fag

healsluts parse orange across the board, sweetie.

Japan has never expressed popularly disgust towards barazoku. All they simply think about it is that it's funny.

Part groan, part cheer. Same in the Japanese stream comments. "Uso" and "Yattaze!" were about 50/50.

>mfw estrogen-filled male viera fags got eternally btfo

Attached: asdeerf.png (888x780, 153K)

We'll get full details on job changes in May. But maybe some info tomorrow.

They're not. Male viera are far rarer. For Seekers of the Sun, every tribe has a Nunh and usually at least ten Tias, at an apparent ratio of 50 women. For Keepers of the Moon numbers are less clear but it still seems to be an acceptable number, at least 5% of Miqo'te seem to be male.
Viera, however, are so vanishing that it's unheard of and they're entirely unseen. Maybe 0.1% of Viera are male.

But I thought the Shield only gives you as much as it heals for, which would be 0 given that the player I'm shielding is at full health?

If you know there's damage going out at the start it's just less healing to do after the pull. Most savage fights you want to spread an adlo off the main tank. It's a massive 50k shield if you crit.

Shut the fuck up nigger tranny

Oh okay, thanks.

Wow hasn't had a new healer since 2012 and they manage to be the highest played mmo still. Kind of crazy how dramatic the healfag crowd is on this game

sure hope it's WAR, user, because PLD and DRK are going extinct in three months :^)

It heals for its positive value even on a full HP target, it's just that healing a full HP target is usually meaningless, because their HP cannot raise further. It still grants the equivalent shield.

You're confusing trannies with ERPfags who are just as bad honestly.

>Friend is a complete fag who wanted bunny men so he could be half naked and talk all cutesy
>Goes full shutdown when Hrothgar shown
Thank you Yoshi

Attached: 218418416.png (1280x720, 843K)

shield is based on how much you heal
ex 10k hp = 10k shield

>furry roe
Literally did anyone ask for this?

Laughing at others acting like a crybaby over simple and unimportant stuff is not spiteful. Try again, crybaby.

>tfw you have to squeeze inbetween two bara cat men to reach the auction board

Attached: 19238064_1775455345827760_3870042489756674479.jpg (1024x856, 115K)

it gives them a shield for however much the green text says, times the multiplier in the tooltip, even at full health. The optimal pre-pull is fishing for an adlo crit then deploying it but nobody wants to wait around for that

Yeah, that took the cake.

>LE/LA! LE/LA lololol if they were genderlocked why didn't they change it like for Au Ra!!!???

Yoshida has great tastes. Gunbreaker Hrothgar, Dancer Viera, Nier/Tactics raid, loves Lalafells so much that he makes beast tribe content exclusive to them.

>Yoshi looked at this and thought, yeah. This looks good.

Attached: 1393354927189.jpg (219x266, 19K)

WoW has 6 healers

FFXIV has 3

WoW has been bleeding subs since then, though

When your Japanese audience groans in a non-trivial number, you fucked up hard.

ERPfags got what they wanted though. Viera.

my dick did

>shut down effeminate fags good
>give bara fags more faggatory shit good

neither is better than the other. both are gay as shit.

Sure they could do that, but Yoshi didn't want Male Viera to be playable or even appear as an NPC. Even if he wasn't lazy, all signs point to Male viera's being absent.

Miqo'te are 1:10.
Viera are 1:8.

>I-i-it's fine because wow hasn't had one in six years either!

>Hrothgar: *Exists*
>Veirafags: REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1520901156927.jpg (548x480, 44K)

Oh shit well now I feel like a fucking drooling retard for not knowing that. Thanks lads for the help

YAMATE!!!!

The actual renders look good while the in-game footage looks like shit for some reason

>If you don't speak french shut up!!!!

So basically you'll be able to play as a Ronso now, but they're just called a different name.

>they would never do a gender locked race in 2019

Attached: 1518270960292.png (289x279, 84K)

Hroth/Ronso would've been a good addition, if their bodies weren't the fucking same as male roes. In their source content they're ripped but also lean/tall. Another failure.

bring back old reprisal
streamable.com/ei3h9

Attached: reprisal.png (40x40, 3K)

After the 3 months of shitflinging, I was prepared to laugh at whoever was wrong after making asses of themselves.
Maybe after this we can start giving a shit about job balances.

Attached: 1543526672412.jpg (492x257, 66K)

muscle bara fags are more annoying than pretty twink fags

It has 6 healer specs, all of which have more differences between them than XIV's green DPS.

also reminder that if adloqium crits the shield strenght is doubled
(doesn't work on succor)

>FFXIV x Fortinte collab
>dancers get fortnite dances as their skill animations
>you can now dab after killing a primal
based yoshi saving FFXIV again

Attached: 1552426637677.jpg (1024x638, 99K)

No, just no. There's nothing more disgusting than male cats.

baracats a shit anyway
the ultimate bara race is and always will be based roes

Why not actually design a good beast race instead of being a lazy faggot? Half of the people upset would jizz themselves if the second race was Moogles, Yukes or Burmecians.

They won't lmao they're bitchy crybaby twinks who only want to play cutesy races. Maybe you should check the massive butthurt on the forums a good chunk of people crying about male viera are miquotes from balmung
Imagine being this delusional, your garden variety tranny erper doesn't have enough cognitive capacity to press stone and just idles when not having to heal, probably tabbed on discord talking in their hugbox

maybe when it comes to porn but not in game.

wait is that a new piece where did he post that

Attached: 1548402652789.png (638x638, 280K)

correct

Roes are infinitely more annoying and retarded and shit at the game than any catboy/hyur faggot

The concept art was the only thing that looked decent. Even then it was too cute barafag bait for my tastes. Buff lion dudes should look cool, not like bara fetish art.

Attached: lion.png (1279x742, 1.2M)

>playing normie the class or edgy the class
Nah warrior main all the way

They're called ronso in the first world you jump to

>xe still continues to deny reality when every ERP slut literally parses purple minimum since their autists that play this game 24/7
wake up and smell the roses, tranny.

>New races have "Unique" Customizations
>No sign of updating the current customization options

Fucking tired of seeing all the same face cats and lizards

Attached: 0d2.png (600x466, 316K)

>They won't lmao they're bitchy crybaby twinks who only want to play cutesy races
Literally the only people playing will be gay furries into bara, meaning that despite being the least played race it will be the most cancerous. That is what Yea Forums is celebrating.

Well I guess we are around completely different people then. though I can't deny that people who are shit at the game are the most annoying

>tfw no cute Moogle race so that I can play a cute Moogle healer called Tony Tony Chopper

They're balanced out by being nonexistent compared to the twinkfags.

even if they update it, people will still choose the same basic bitch face and shape.

I can't even laugh at anyone because it just exposes square as the lazy faggots they are.
>haha, you wanted male viera but yoshi and his team though that was too much effort so you got a lazily reskinned roe instead haha

>people prefer barafags to twinkfags
At least twinks could make cute girls.

source?

Bara fags aren't as bad whatsoever, they might be a bit silly or creepy or cringy but flamboyant sissy gays are always loud and obnoxious and demand to be the center of attention or you're LITERALLY A NAZI

Not really, barafags usually keep to themselves, even if they are instantly recognizable. Nothing wrong with that.
Twinkfags are usually the obnoxious "Let's let everyone know how incredibly gay I am at all times. By the way, did I mention I'M GAY"-types that are hated even by other gays.

>Not really, barafags usually keep to themselves
You are fucking naive

Keep seething, catfags

Dude Bara is so fucking good I love this fetish dude bro me too haha those muscles and that fat yeah baby work that beer gut fuck yeah getting me rock hard

Attached: Dude Bara Lmao.png (777x907, 210K)

I, FOR ONCE, WELCOME BARAS TO OUR DOMAINS!
FUCK MHIGGERS AND FUCK SHOTAS!

Attached: ahemm.png (828x812, 835K)

>One of the best game trailers in the known universe
>Absolute silence
Yeah anyone who thinks JP audience is indicative of anything is a lying faggot. These insects know no emotion.

This.
You think you've seen some faggotry from roe barafags? Boy, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Attached: ffxiv_02262019_225929_536.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)