Stop being buttblasted that it isnt souls

And just play it. You're missing out on the GOTY because you wanted souls 4, this game is unironically better than dark souls, tied with BB.

Attached: PhotoEditor-20190323101024.jpg (2036x2036, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZuNC-DyPAJ8?t=6567
youtube.com/watch?v=k3K9nM1LNP0&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=VUzoJrfJQBw
youtube.com/watch?v=i8hYYzUinNQ&feature=youtu.be
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it true that it's harder than dark souls?

Yes

yes, also single player only is filtering so many shitters it's hilarious

only in the beginning, once you get use to just parrying everything and have leveled up your skill tree it becomes a cake walk

>Stop being buttblasted that it isnt souls
But it is. The only difference is you're rewarded for being stealthy rather then being a rollie pollie.

Nioh is just a better game

>no stats
>menu pauses the game
>only 1 weapon (mortal blade is just a weapon art)
>no character creation
>only 1 armor set
>can't even upgrade your sword
>can't even infuse your sword with gems
etc

This, it's brutal for the first 3 hours or so because you're trying to play it like DS, then it clicks and you're like wait I'm not supposed to roll around like a pingus and suddenly it's not that bad.

Fuck those fucking snakes that shit awakened a new fear inside me, I was unironically scared jumping away from them, then turning around and seeing one with it's had open lunging at me
What the fuck from

yea I got chills during that sequence

>no stats
honestly skills are way more powerful then stats, it comes to the point where you can just parry everything in the game and execute mini bosses

except I didn't enjoy nioh and I liked sekiro significantly more

it's about being an action RPG, not that one is better than the other, just that souls games are action RPGs and sekiro isn't

This is wrong. This game punishes defense and rewards putting pressure on enemies. You can kill bosses in 2 minutes by parrying and never letting up on attacking. They can still have half a health bar and you kill them early because of the posture system. Its really cool. Stealth is for wimps and takes 10x longer than just running in

Huh what are you talking about user? Please be trolling. That snake section at the start was enough for my heart. I had to pause the game twice to reduce body temperature when the snake started thrashing around and screaming.

How big are the upcoming snakes?

Completed the game in like 8 hours. It's fucking Dark Souls with some shit tacked on top and a slightly different combat system.

Attached: I don't even.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

Oh, user. The snakes coming, they're so much bigger

People try to play it like dark souls and fail then cry its too hard

>t. Didn't actually play the game

It's so easy to spot people who haven't played the game.

Attached: 1549948788488.jpg (640x640, 246K)

I can understand that sekiro is a very easy game but allows you to delude yourself into some semblance of status because games journo's have been meming it as nu-hard because they are darksouls babbies

Enjoy your shit game as long as it strokes your ego I guess :^)

I did play and and I didn't really like it so I uninstalled it.

>as long as it strokes your ego I guess
get better

Heh. I'm kind of glad I didn't buy it then. I love the game but I don't think I'll be able to get past that. Snakes are my biggest phobia.

desperate cope by sekishiters

desperate coping from invaderniggers
>2 more years at least for the next souls rehash
enjoy your 10000ms ping chink hosts while you sit and wait

>this much denial

Attached: extra smug peka.jpg (368x604, 42K)

Yeah, but that's not saying much. Once you have it down everything is as cheesable as ever,

Yeah but they're not normal snakes user. They're big snakes

I already finished the game, which I stole btw.
Not very fun very boring bad story as always with fromsoft and effectively no customization or play style variation. very meh game tbqh.

But If it makes you feel special sweetie than you do you

I actually enjoyed not autisticcally min/maxing a character for once I've already done it 4 times I'm dont doubt they'll be more games that allow me to in the future

You stick out like a sore thumb, mate.

Not the same user, but please tell me more

have sex

Attached: 1551672830623.jpg (594x590, 64K)

nice schizopost

Shills are getting desperate.

Guys I fuckinfg love the game and I'm usually so good t Souls game but thid time around I'm having a lot of trouble doing just that, getting good. I beat the ogre easy because that was a dark souls boss but I can't be fucked with the shinobi hunter and stuff. Something's not clicking and I'm trying hard to not play it as I play souls games, do you guys have any tips? What changed everything for you and make you competent at the fighting system?

shitty rebuttal
be more creative

Attached: sekiro FTW.jpg (900x586, 103K)

>incel demands chad have sex
sounds like I win

stop projecting any time

next time when the next souls rehash gets announced, don't cry when we call you out as a shill

Fight the immortal dude over and over until the combat really sticks in your head then realize theres only so many counters to enemy attacks. If it's a sweep you jump a regular attack you parry a grab you GTFO a thrust Mickey mouse counter or whatever it's called

you're game's bad dude. you bought into a bad game because ur bad dude lmao get over it

literally have sex

Attached: 1550323476949.gif (800x430, 564K)

Even worse

Attached: 1539398292260.jpg (583x439, 35K)

I'm enjoying a game, which is sensation you lost a long time ago. Pretty sad existence lmao.

Soulfags cant cope

Yes it's dick crushingly hard. Like you gotta really git gud like no other souls game before. I have had stop and re evaluate my self so many times to get passed the first few mini bosses. This game pulls no punches.

this thread is full of pathetic falseflaggers from either side.

Why did they even bother with health bars on bosses? You always kill them through posture regardless.

>Sunken Valley

Fuck this place and especially fuck Snake Eyes

Health is tied to posture regeneration and If I'm not mstaken the posture instabreaks if you reduce HP to zero

cause if you wear down the health before posture they get a -1 HP dot anyway?
it's literally the same system except now you get an execution animation between phases

it's fun, but I feel like parry spam is the new roll

I guess they want that over dodging

So lower health means shittier posture? That makes more sense.

the game teaches you to abandon souls mechanics

you dont want to dodge anything but grabs, more or less. the parry is your friend.

More like, the game teaches you to play it like a Samurai movie. Swords are supposed to clash in frantic battles.

yes. the training NPC tells you this.

>FromSoft ramps up the difficulty on DLC
>Sekiro DLC

I'm scared of fighting Tomoe in a memory

>No stamina bar
>People still play this like it's souls with limited stamina by getting some hits and then cowarding out
pathetic

Attached: 1549325714676.jpg (500x597, 61K)

if you are coming from a souls game and play it like souls you will get mad very fast

the idea is to be sneaky and in fights, spam l1 and monitor your posture. but you will get mad really fast if you try to play like bloodborne (dodging stuff only)

what's the problem with that? swordfighting is way cooler than dodging everything like a faggot

i wish it were as difficult as souls game, then i'd enjoy it more

I don't have a problem with that. I like it. I just don't think FS were intentionally trying to punish Dark Souls players. Just that they were going for something more fitting to the samurai setting.

good boss fight: illusion lady
terrible boss fight: bull

I'm fuckin on you rn ain't I :^)

There are so many items I don't even care anymore. It's me, my sword and the free heals.

of course they weren't, you're right. but the moment people see something different after 5 (five) games of the same shit they for some reason see it as a personal attack on them or something.

Am I meant to be mashing r1 and deflecting their counterattack (that aren't unblockable)?
Like I've noticed the tier 2 had guys without the brush coat always take 3 r1'd and then counterattack, is that meant to be like the pattern every time to the fight?

I'm fucking your mother rn

Attached: 1553156563037.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

they intentionally made the dash shitty to encourage parrying

parries give you posture damage, and defense. also people need to note that it isn't frame perfect: you can press l1 several times for a single big hit, and still get it. but a perfect parry = no posture on you.

when people "get" the combat system they will love the game a lot more.

Did they seriously rip off God of War?

Attached: jormungandr.png (655x370, 146K)

RIP user, he decided to ignore Divine COnfetti and got buttfucked by every single Apparition-type enemy

the dude with the spear? that was fun

I like how you can grapple as they charge and hit them mid-air with swords, the fights so far are really open/enjoyable.

It's not entertaining enough for someone to actually put effort.

God of War did not invent big snakes

dont cry about it later

how do you identify "apparition-type" enemies? I've met the warrior in the bottomless pit and I know he's one of them, but he didn't seem that special at first sight. Didn't look like a ghost or anything.

I love that this game is too hard for Soulsfags. Everyone can finally tell them to git gud.

no you aren't rn. my arms are 7 feet up ur butthole dude 8^0

what makes it hard is everyone will assume dodging > parrying and the game will punish you for that, as the dodge has very few if any iframes.

When people get on the internet and lie for no reason.

So far all apparition-type enemies have some sort of purple glow/flames around them

>say they're not making another souls game
>announce game
>people immediately think it's a souls game
>people get butthurt when they play it and find out it isn't a souls game

It's Yamato no Orochi. It's part of Japan's national founding myth.
Idiot.

It has a fe2, I've accidentally dodged through an axe, but it's so few of them im better off partying/ deflecting

whatever you need to feel good about yourself sweatheart

seriously, have sex

I'm actually surprised people are having so much trouble.

I keep hearing about "shinobi hunter" but I killed him without even noticing his name, which means it was a first or second try kill.

I heard about the Shichinmen warrior or whatever in the bottomless pit being hard as fuck, but he literally poses no threat and was the easiest enemy so far. I'm pretty sure normal enemies hare more threatening than he was.

I wasn't even that good at Souls. Are people on Yea Forums just fucking terrible at videogames? Did you all summon people to carry you through Dark Souls? I don't get it.

parrying is better cause it builds posture on them

and posture break = deathblow no matter their hp.

And what, the "Loaded Axe" is just a coincidence?

Doesn't matter what you compare it to. It's a mediocre game with nothing to redeem it.

???
You saying GoW invented axes now?

Yeah I have watched some streamers play and they are retarded. They either trying to dodge around and get rekt or they parry way too much and have their guard broken and sperg out. If you watch though there are very obviously moments where you should transition from parrying to jumping/dodging and vice versa but everyone is too one tracked mind to do both.

gross weeb

So we are pretending that it's a coincidence, right, got it.

stop projecting, incel

same, not like I bought it

More often then not though it ends up just deflecting, I don't get very many 'real parrys

neat, didnt know that. gonna read up on it. i've been wondering for 2 years what mythology sekiro is based on.

the movement options are good but your main defense should be L1. Or jumping when needed (sweeps, etc)

also jumping back is nice to regen posture

my dude no one is having trouble with this game. Yea Forums just think's its a not fun bad game. you aren't special

From the few webms I've seen it looks like the dodge is handled shittily as well. Like your hit box disjoints from your model during the animation, so you can get hit where you were standing initially mid-roll.

...that's what "parries" are called in game, retard. they're deflections. they build posture on the enemy.

try this: before hits come in, tap L1 a few times, I think it works like iframes, you will still parry if you L1 slightly before it hits.

try L1 spamming to practice it on a regular mob.

Fromdrones are even more delusional than Steamfags. The game is shit and relies way too much on “le hardcore game for hardcore gamers” meme. Nothing in the game is fair, it’s all tedious bullshit. It’s like they tried to combine the one hit kills from Contra but with the combat of Ninja Gaiden. It’s one of the worst games I’ve ever played.

Yea Forums sucks at video games. Have you ever seen a "how much do you play games" thread here? It's mostly people saying they play 5 hours a week except for a few NEETs.

This is literally the most casual video game board on the internet.

>It's a mediocre game with nothing to redeem it.
Wow, such a detailed and insightful post. I'll take your word for it. This game is indeed shit.
Nah, shove a katana up your ass, you self absorbed """""critic""""".

honestly it just plays like metal gear rising but with less moves
>janky stealth for 1 hit kills from behind and above
>mash the enemy until they're open for a flashy kill them move
>time parrys correctly rather than blocking.
>Pink circles instead of health kits to refresh you if you die.

>he actually bought a single player game full price day 1

I kind of miss the weapon and build variety though I get why Sekiro doesn't

>Nah, shove a katana up your ass
gross weeb, cringe

seething

a literal brainlet holy shit

There are two people who hate this game; soulsfags and people like you who are just trash.

What? I thought a deflect was a shit party, better than just holding L1 and blocking but not as good as a perfect party that gives you a killshot

>this is the same type of person that complains on Yea Forums that modern gaming is online battle royale focused cancer and that he misses the good old days when single player games existed

>he's actually poor

What's exploration like? I like Dark Souls for it's exploration. Not its combat.

Sell the game to someone who isn't a combat tryhard.

nigga what, there's no "in between".
You either block by holding L1, which does nothing to the enemy posture, or you deflect by timing L1 with the incoming attack, which damages the enemy's posture. You get a killshot when a) the enemy posture reaches limit or b) their HP bar is drained

>i-i-it's not a bad g-g-g-g-game ur just bad
dude you bought a bad game made by a soulless talentless corporation of bugmen. cry about it

I can understand why people are having issues, Dark Souls teaches you to roll/dodge and this game wants you to not roll/dodge except for the red symbol attacks.

yes goyim

keep buying full price

Play the game

exploration is locked behind combat, because the good loot is dropped by mini-bosses (who you have to find by exploring)
the consumables you get by just running around are very useful still, however, and it's always nice grabbing them because currency to buy them is very short

This part was fucking awesome, I got claustrophobic in real life when the snake tangled around me in the long grass.

stop being poor, lol

>You're missing out on the GOTY
I played DMC5.

It definitely is better than BB and souls also there's a fucking sword wielding dragon

a big snake, real original

>Stop being buttblasted that it isnt souls
But it is?

This.

Attached: Sekiro 23.03.2019 17_29_50.png (1920x1080, 3.11M)

What the fuck are you talking about there is an inbetween, go hold L1 and then see the difference between that and just being short of a 'party it deflects it

Play the game

I'm gonna buy it someday, but how is the replayability? Is it like Dark Souls 2? Or more on the Bloodborne side?

Attached: 1553221936370.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

very basic bitch opinion. the game is incredibly babby tier easy. it's just not a good game, no customization terrible uninteresting story, snore-fest easy-peasy button masher gameplay.

Play the game

knights and dragons, real original.

>You're missing out on the GOTY because you wanted souls 4

What does souls 4 have to do with DMC5?

>you're poor because i have bad spending habits and you don't

stay mad, poorfag.

whatever retard, i dont care to educate illiterate dipshits. go read the fucking tutorial & look at what's actually happening when you're in combat.

Attached: 1547754651161.png (502x500, 238K)

it wasn't obvious that you deathblow him from the hut thing though

I assumed I had to wait till it left

I beat it already. it's a bad game. stop making soulsborn games your cringy gamer cred identity

>this amount mental gymnastics
stop being poor, lol

I mean 60 dollars is chump change. It would be like stealing a snickers from the gas station. Is it worth being a piece of trash to save some change?

>no european aesthetics
>no miracles
>no weapon variety
No thanks

>the game teaches you to abandon souls mechanics
Which is why so much of Yea Forums is fucking terrible at this game, they're playing it like a Souls game.

Attached: Sekiro 23.03.2019 17_35_48.png (1920x1080, 3.63M)

No it isn't. It's okay but not nearly as good as the Souls series.

Mad, mad poorfags.

I typically kill everything in my path anyway. I don't mind combat. But I just want to know how interesting the world is. What's the scope of the world. Can I choose to go one way over another? Is there backtracking?(which I kind of like to some extent) Is there sequence breaking?
Are we talking about Dark Souls 1 progression, or Dark Souls 3 progression?
What's the deal?

the game also lies to you sometimes

>lady butterfly

>dodge and counter to do posture damage!

no, spam L1 and parry her shit, it's 100x more effective.

stop making assumptions, Yea Forums has articulated quite correctly why they don't like it you gross desperate weeb.

I'm dabbing on your misfortune, faggot. Cope harder.

Attached: dabbing_maria.png (794x447, 192K)

Wow. Who raped your mother in front of you?

im sorry for giving out yous but why are yo lying like this? the first souls game one plays is very difficult but dont tell me you had a real trouble with anything after that. You get stuck occasionally but you really only roll and press R1 in bosses that can be tough but here the bosses are super agressive and dont give any openings to attack it is much more difficult than souls games. I think i love BB and DaS more than this game but why call it eas when its definitely not easier than normiesouls

yes

me being smart enough to know that buying single player video games full price is retarded, is truly a terrible, terrible curse

I only knew to do that due to webms posted here pre-release

Only if you're a zoomer.

I am playing it you delusional cocksucker. What exactly is fair about minibosses with instant kill attacks or gank squads like that drunken faggot? The game is shit because it relies too heavily on being difficult.

Antman entering Thanos anus and expanding

Attached: Sekiro 23.03.2019 18_26_00.png (1920x1080, 3.86M)

>Can I choose to go one way over another?
Yes, perhaps more so than any other FromSoft game in the past. I've been at instances where where you can go 3 different ways.
>Is there backtracking
I'm not sure what you mean by backtracking. New content in areas you've already explored? Being forced to walk back through already explored areas?
For "new content in already explored areas" there's the classic NPC quest progression, wheer you have to return to the areas to talk to NPCs again to progress the quests. You can teleport though, just like the bonfire system.
>Is there sequence breaking?
You're able to kill bosses in any order. I've been in multiple situations where I had 2-3 different tough enemies that were blocking my path and I was able to choose the one that seemed most accessible to me at that time. It's not a linear game like Bloodborne/Dark Souls 3.

Why does it trigger you that I'm buying a game, full price at launch? Is it because you are poor?

Attached: 1552521573855.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Keep sucking that tiny Jap cock

I gave Kentaro the white flower and he asked me to spirit him away, and so i did and now he's just gone.
Did i fuck up?

Attached: 1541773742445.jpg (474x474, 51K)

If you're a retard that can't catch on to R1+L1 to win instead of R1+O after 30 minutes.

>stop making assumptions
>you gross desperate weeb.
Even the shitposters about this game are low effort scrubs.

>I've been in multiple situations where I had 2-3 different tough enemies
by this I mean the enemies were in different areas/regions of the map, they weren't concentrated in or separated by a room

he's probably somewhere in the temple

In the middle somewhere I guess. About to execute my second shinobi. It's a really weak and lacklustre game. The story is uninteresting and none of the characters are likeable. The gameplay is not very fun either and I don't like the one-the-rails, "you may only hook exactly where we let you" aspect.

Also the music is not doing it for me and the graphics are PS3 tier.

The only actual good thing about it is the fact that it keeps you occupied but you're not really having fun.

Attached: 20190322182619_1.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

You forgot to mention that most people will be locked out of NPC side quests because dragonaids kills NPCs. But of course everyone on Yea Forums is a master of video games and beats everything the first time without taking any damage.

Sekiro cucks destroyed

Attached: goose1.gif (271x223, 659K)

>You forgot to mention that most people will be locked out of NPC side quests because dragonaids kills NPCs
I've yet to see any proof of this though. I've died 80+ times and everyone is still alive. From what I've seen myself, I could've cured dragonrot at least 4 times. The NPCs just cough. If a cough when you talk to them really bothers you that much, then cure them.

>souls meme garbage
>anywhere near GOTY

Attached: joke.jpg (1366x768, 121K)

as long as it has a hype as fuck final boss like the usual with these games I don't care.

Gehrman in Bloodborne is still arguably one of my top bosses across all games, but I'm hopeful Sekiro has something cool too.

Did they actually rip off the big snake from God of War?

ok... I'm cautiously more optimistic.

>New content in areas you've already explored? Being forced to walk back through already explored areas?
They're kind of one and the same, if a world is done right. Like in Dark Souls, you might visit Darkroot once to kill Sif, but maybe come back later to rob the rest of the area for the loot.
Or you might kill Pinwheel early, and then you need to climb out of the catacombs, because you can't advance there yet. And if the world has enough nooks and crannies, you'll likely miss something, only to come back and find it when you're stronger, and less worried about survival.

nice samefagging

now play the game

>implying im mad
>implying im not insulting you because you're stupid as fuck

That game will be 30 dollars in a week.

See

Have sex

Attached: 1551764256790.png (446x435, 79K)

>he think insults mean anything on a Mongolian cave painting of a website
I don't really give a shit. I'm enjoying the game, so that trumps whatever you say, fag.

my first souls game was pirated DaS2 with mouse and keyboard without knowing anything about from games
it took me like 7 hours to defeat pursuer and i got better progressing through but i didn't know there are heavy attacks, backstabs or parries. This game might not be as tough for me but it surely is tougher than all the other from games ive played and i played all of them for several hundred hours each

The thing Dragonrot does is you cant advance sidequests.
Merchants can cough all they want but its important to cure the important dudes.
Tho once someone is cured they never get sick again it seems like to me.

>he hasn't even beaten the first fucking real boss
lmao

I just did.

Attached: nah just fucking stop.png (446x435, 74K)

And I'll be enjoying it for less.

>The game is shit because it relies too heavily on being difficult.

Attached: 1546175140530.png (522x590, 138K)

remember, posture is king

health doesn't matter nearly as much, this is why you spam parries on enemies. full posture = deathblow.

Was he a good father?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Play the game.

Attached: 1548963624708.png (446x435, 81K)

You're one of those "special" kids, aren't ya

Attached: no.jpg (477x216, 10K)

And?

Is that when the game magically gets better?

Yeah posture is there to keep you on the offensive, you can't allow it to recover or else you basically lose most of your progress in a fight.

I'm smarter than you.

>it took me like 7 hours to defeat pursuer
the fuck? That's not even an actual boss.

Its like crying about BB being bad when you're not through Gascoin, I'm not interested in your trash taste.

The only track that is even remotely good in this game is the fight with Demon Sculptor
youtu.be/ZuNC-DyPAJ8?t=6567

Attached: sekiro 2019.03.23 - 09.47.12.01.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

lowering health makes it build up/stay longer, but posture is far more important than health. i've had deathblows on enemies with like 70% HP.

What part of that don’t you understand? It’s the same as all the “prepare to die” or “Dark Souls is le hardcore” memes.

You're a little early to critique the game.

Why does he bully snek so much?

user, at least, what's the environment like? Do you fight them in a dark cave or some shit? Or is it lit?

Dragonrot is literally curbing what little remains of my will to keep playing.

How does the whole thing work? I know I have the droplet and I can use it but then when do I know I can get more from the merchants? I bought one, used it, got further ahead, bought another one from the merchant in the abandoned mine entrance, havent used it yet because too afraid of never finding another one but then I go back to the 1st merchant and he's restocked 1 of them

Do the merchants restock after awhile? Does it have anything to do with that 2nd red circle above your health thats not resurrection?

Attached: 1465083413860.png (796x712, 317K)

They seriously did ancient wyvern again? Fuck you Miyazaki

Yea Forums is among the boards with the lowest IQ, I believe
so that really doesn't mean anything

Attached: 1535171460234.png (388x522, 135K)

yes and no
enemies are faster and stronger than souls enemies
you have a tiny baby hp bar and 1 (one) not-estus starting out
but you're also a lot faster than a souls character and you have more viable options to pick at any given moment

dragonrot doesnt fucking progress on people already afflicted by it.
a merchant that shows up in the temple sells them too
stop being a fucking pussy jesus christ.

That looked pretty cool, until he actually landed on the snake. The he snaps into a re-oriented position. and all the momentum he built up from the fall completely vanishes.

Divine Dragon fight was kino as fuck even if it's just a gimmicky fight.

>a merchant that shows up in the temple sells them too
infinitely?

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

You can kill all the lesser enemies in one hit though.

I hate it. Its boring and tedious.

he's sold 3 to me, and ran out. hasnt refreshed so far but i havent killed a boss after he showed up yet.

I have none. I have bountiful expendable income. I'll choose to waste it on whatever I want. Life has been so forgiving for me.

Attached: Doll UwU.jpg (500x500, 139K)

I need a new hobby. I hate video games. They all feel so boring to play for the last 5 years. Its just a massive nuisance playing them rather than entertainment.

get good, you dumb faggot

Attached: ecc.gif (360x360, 316K)

kek
thee alcoholic gamer

have sex

Okay, doomer.

Ah yes, the classic deflection of any complaints
>teh game is perfect
>you are jus bad at it
Spoken like a true NPC

game is fun, remember when an enemy flurries, spam l1. the whole idea is to build THEIR posture bar.

You'll get plenty of them as you go ahead.
All it does is stops progression on sidequests for important NPCs.
So if you've only got Merchants coughing then let them cough until either after you beat a boss or cause an important NPC to cough.
They ARE finite but there's lots to go around.
And once somebody is cured ive yet to see signs of them getting sick again.
Unseen assistance isnt as important as you think if you buy the gold bags to hold onto.
>2nd red circle above your health
That's your second resurrection orb that fills up as you deathblow enemies.
Tho after reviving once you need to land a deathblow before you can make use of the second one.
Have at it, Lad. It just gets better and better imo

Attached: 1540857569079.png (339x300, 196K)

I rarely if ever drink. Only at christmas or st patricks day really. I spent all day from midday to midnight drinking this st patricks day but I won't drink now again for months.

I'm late 20s and never had sex or gf

ok

You are the NPC if you cannot get better.

>entire game is old Japan aesthetic and muh master, muh samurai honor

Japan's version of Days Gone. Incredibly uninspired and generic.

only the ranged guys break in 1 hit at the start, early melee mooks take 2 deflects or a few hits to break
you're also usually outnumbered and they can kill you in 3 hits

Says (You)
>comparing a zombie horde sim to an actual game
cringe

You didn't see that shit coming a mile away?

If American generic is zombie game and japan generic game is muh samurai. What id EU generic?

Steal hits from behind are instakills, even to those pinstriped ninjas.

papers please

Knights and shit

DEATH DEATH

How do you get this item in the Harata estate? Entire place is cleaned out but I can't figure out how to get to this one item.

Attached: 20190323115601_1.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Are there illusory walls?

>GOTY
Fucking yikes.

Sekiro is nowhere near as fun as any of the Souls games or Bloodborne. I just find it lacking in almost all aspects, from setting to gameplay to lack of weapons/armor you find, zero char customization, zero online (rip invasion fun), poor replayability, mediocre "stealth" aspect...

Feels like it was made by the C team.
But there's something positive about Sekiro being so disappointing: It has made me want to go back and play through all Soulsborne games again because they are simply better and more fun.

Attached: 1534169460125.jpg (208x242, 6K)

Farming Simulator

Can I quit anywhere or do I have to rest before quitting the game so I don't lose my progress?

Attached: 1491040898668.png (612x491, 98K)

fuck spearfags

If that's where I think it is, you just have to crouch under some bamboo. Took me a bit to realize it, too.

only games ive played before were gran turismo, oblivion and morrowind plus few ps1 games
i really didnt know how to dodge or heal or block. i started dualwielder and i think i didnt even level up once.
how is he not a boss tho?

i have like 1k hours on autsmborne and did bl4 and ds3 sl1 runs and stuff but i really did start the shittiest shitter in history
to my defence wasd is really bad for souls games

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

You can quit anywhere, it autosaves constantly

1:00
no
youtube.com/watch?v=k3K9nM1LNP0&t=2s

Zero bait, my honest opinion.
All Souls games (even DS2) and Bloodborne are far above Sekiro in just about any aspect and ultimately the most important of all: How much fun they are.

Thanks, fren!

Attached: 1490965694245.jpg (720x644, 56K)

>better than souls
lmao, they're not even trying anymore

How can it be GOTY when dmc exists tho?

Not sure what their mission is but yeah shills are losing it claiming this is on par with BB or something. Ridiculous.

I love this game, it forces me to unlearn my retarded soulsbabby dodge reflexes. Tried to avoid her and wiped 10 times, beat her second time I went full aggro parry/attack.

Attached: Capture.jpg (822x619, 93K)

Guys I have to admit something...

I don't want to play this game because he has an an orange Jacket. No I'm not joking I really hate that jacket have no respect for it and if the color does not change I am NOT playing this game.

Honestly it's disgusting to look at and ruins the game for me. Waiting for Nioh 2 because fuck orange Jackets

It reminds of that anime with this orange fuck and his little brother.

Attached: orange jacket ninja.jpg (2785x4255, 453K)

I think this is an Activision hired outfit. They're really transparant.

kinda, there are hidden flipping wall panels you can trigger by wall hugging

>I love this game, it forces me to unlearn my retarded soulsbabby dodge reflexes.
cringe

Can I roll my way through the game?

It's Souls but worse

Cope harder discord tranny

It's not even that Sekiro is bad, Soulsborne is just something unique and unsurpassed by other video games. No other game comes close to what they have and Sekiro is no exception.

I doubt there will ever be another game as perfect as Bloodborne.

>discord tranny
what...youre fuckin trash kid

>mfw headless

Attached: 1479000008678.png (418x480, 324K)

Seething

mongoloids are insects

doesn't seem to be anywhere to do that.

you have autism

Can I deflect/parry the flaming bull's head when he charges me? I'm fucking up the timing but I don't wanna keep trying if its impossible in the first place.

FIFA

>Japanese setting
I'll pass

>memes
:D

No one talks like this, creep fanboy.

what's scary about him user

isn't it dilation time tranny?

I'd love a new Bloodborne set in Egypt. I can already imagine all the possibilities in my head. Would be great.

Sekiro is an uninteresting bore.

>isn't it dilation time tranny?
cringe

Bosses are harder, normal enemies are easier.

>"The setting will totally change from snowy castles into something wild! Keep playing!"
>okay, keep going and going
>"So.. when will it change?"
>"Soon, trust me!"
>almost done with the game, it's still just Jap castles and wooden pagodas etc. everywhere all the time
>finish game, still the same

Got me good. Entire game is the same setting.

cope

So do they pay Indians a dime a post to astroturf this game the way they bribed literally every major and varying minor streamer on Twitch to play this weekend?

#sponsored btw

Attached: 8B54F30E-D55E-4345-8C41-753109B00005.jpg (428x321, 29K)

>casts twop
>doesn't have a head
>casts hexes
>is all by himself in a cold , dark cave
can't handle it

Attached: 1481230973531.jpg (480x232, 27K)

projecting
youre probably a trap and thats how you cope lmaoooo

It is if you play it like a Souls game. Once you get used to parrying and no rolling then it's no harder than other games

Any reason you can't catch bosses of guard using the revive mechanic?
It's like the experienced enemies know you can get up in any moment

bullshit. snake eyes is harder than any ds3 boss. Prove me wrong

t. seething discord tranny
get 40%ed

youtube.com/watch?v=VUzoJrfJQBw

nice projection retard
>i know you are but what am i

>Why don't you like Sekiro? It's the BEST THING EVER! Way better than Souls!
I don't like the setting of Sekiro
>No you're just bad at the game lol
I don't like the lack of weapons and armor, what you see is what you get in that regard
>Nah ur just bad m8 git gud
Grapple points are seemingly placed at random and other times the exact same kind of architectural pieces don't have any, it makes little sense
>git gud
There's zero online, I always loved invading people, really added to the longevity and replayability of the games
>nah who cares m8
I prefer the atmosphere and "slowness" of Souls with more restricted movement and more deliberate gameplay
>ur probably just bad lol doesn't count

>>i know you are but what am i
wtf are you talking about

try to keep up with the convo retard
jesus those hormone blockers really did your brain in huh

>jesus those hormone blockers really did your brain in huh
at least im good at what i do :)

>seething so hard he unionically typed this imagined argument in his head
get checked up asap my delusional friend

>:)
literally seething lmao dont @ me anymore

basically all of those things are things that you would have known before you purchased the game. go kill yourself, kid.

That's not what it says.
It says dodge + attack to do health damage to reduce her posture regen.

@

Didn't expect to not love a Souls-like-ish game so I didn't spoil myself on much before the purchase. So far I loved all of the games, Sekiro though does too many things too poorly.

Souls games are probably the worst games out there ever made, I'm surprised it took this long for normies to realize they've been playing shit games.

Has sekirofags become the worst fanbase on Yea Forums? Any kind of critique is met with excuses for why they shouldn't have to argue against it, sekirofags literally can't even defend their own game.

It's just Switcher fags covering for Bayo and being mad its only on the platforms.

>dont @ me anymore
seething

anyone know how to enter the building in the misty grove that you have to enter from the second floor? there's a tree branch you can hook to on the left side but it doesn't go anywhere

the main issue people are having is they are playing it like dark souls.

you WANT to parry shit, for posture gains.

Funny how that's the exact same thing MHW fans did back then. Dismiss ALL criticism by just going "ur just a seething tendie".

>liking shitty orange jackets

I'm but blasted because of the shit hitboxs.

Same problem here. Can't find anywhere to get in.

Also, where do you find more confetti? The headless is a pain without.

the blue samurai inside the castle drop them

But Russia isn't in the EU, and the EU has shitty border control that's why all the arabs are here.

You go around a mountain to get to the big tree there to access the building. Backtrack a bit and you will find the spot you go up to. Once you see monkeys with guns and swords and a big fat dude its the right spot

>isn't a Souls game but has all the tedious baggage of Souls whilst also removing features that made Souls good

I want to like the game but if it wanted to be Tenchu it should have been Tenchu, not this weird hybrid.

If you replace custom characters/builds with a protagonist that has no personality, and replace stats with the exact same thing but less interesting, it looks like you don't know what the fuck you're doing. That's just taking choice away from the player, it's not actually improving anything.

If it's not a Souls game where is all this "punished for dying" stuff from? That would make sense in a game that's like Souls - i.e. easy, but punishes mistakes. In this game it expects alot of reaction and timing, which means you die more often, waste more time and don't need to be losing resources on top of that. The fast paced combat is fine if you can just eat shit and learn in the process, but then you start getting punished for trying.

Bloodborne solved the parry system by giving ranged parries tied to resources, meaning you don't eat shit if you miss a parry like in Souls. This goes back to Souls but instead of losing some health if you flub a parry, you lose loads.
Why does it force you to stand still in NPC and manually cancel conversations but they're still statues from Souls? Surely if you lock somebody into an NPC conversation, you put some more animations/camera angles? Why are they Souls NPCs, I thought this was a Tenchu game?

Once I beat the game where is the replayability if the story is linear with linear stat progression and no diversity in playstyle? Why is it a reaction-based combat system if none of the external systems are designed to accomodate that? Bloodborne did this with no problem
It feels like two games mashed together by developers who made great games but don't actually know WHY those games are good. I want to like it but it seems determined to make you hate everything about it's baffling decisions.

>replace stats with the exact same thing but less interesting
>Actually changing how you play is less interesting than a pure stat boost

So instead of dodging you r1 spammed to beat the boss. Yeah, that's better.

>If you replace custom characters/builds with a protagonist that has no personality, and replace stats with the exact same thing but less interesting, it looks like you don't know what the fuck you're doing. That's just taking choice away from the player, it's not actually improving anything.
- Souls protags have no personality either. This would be ok if they were RPGs that let you express your own personality, but they don't. So I don't even get what this point is trying to say.
- How are stats in Souls even remotely interesting? There's been 5 Souls games and the builds are LITERALLY always the same with the same stat distribution. And the only effect stats have is passive increments to attributes, they do literally nothing to change your playstyle or give you new moves.

I was more worried in letting them like that and them getting worse or dying. Or them even catching it to affect endings in some way because its From, I don't think its beneath them to put something this ridiculous for ending requirement.

If it doesnt do either then yeah, I'm good, unseen aid wasn't something I counted on anyway.

>they do literally nothing to change your playstyle or give you new moves.
They do that by making you use different weapons and gear than you'd use if you had other stats.

>If it's not a Souls game where is all this "punished for dying" stuff from? That would make sense in a game that's like Souls - i.e. easy, but punishes mistakes. In this game it expects alot of reaction and timing, which means you die more often, waste more time and don't need to be losing resources on top of that. The fast paced combat is fine if you can just eat shit and learn in the process, but then you start getting punished for trying.
>game literally lets you ressurrect for free on the spot when you die

It's literally just Strength/dex/magic. That's it. Sekiro actually introduces new moves

A lot harder. stops being fun when you die 20 times to a mini boss

Well you sure proved him right.

Backtrack how far? back again from the hidden forest sculpture?

And despite all the gear, at the end of the day you'll still be sitting back, dodging through everything and exploiting AI behavior. really incredible variety.
The gear is just cosmetic in souls games. It does nothing to change how you play. (people literally play naked because gear is so worthless in DS1/DS3/BB). BB is the only one that comes close to changing your playstyle with different weapons.

Souls has way more variety through all the different weapon types and move sets.

Plus there's not just that but also pyromancy, magic and all.

>caring about the color of a fucking jacket
Which isn't even orange, by the way.

Not very far from the building, like 15 seconds

Stop sucking FROM’s dick. God Of War is MILES better.

looking forward to all the cheap copies that will soon be available on ebay

Attached: tenor.gif (220x167, 23K)

is that how u played ds ur fag.

What the fuck am I supposed to do about this fire bull, it has no downtime

If you are not sure you are good at parrying. Don't even think about buying this game. Jut pirate it to test it out first

I accidentally the Treasure Carp Pot Merchant when I was swinging my sword wildly at a nearby carp. Now he won't talk to me. What do?

Attached: 1552754808151.jpg (600x806, 42K)

I just got to that snakes and haven't died yet and kinda scared to go on because I know that cunt kills me in one hit.

he wont

Fire crackers in its face

Im actually buthurt its too Souls. All of it's Souls elements do nothing but damage the idea of the game.

go rest at sculptor

Literally just chase it down and strike once everytime it does a drift.
Around 30% is rages for a few seconds and goes down for a deathblow.
Easily the worst fight in the game

Well yeah, it's stripped down souls without enough new stuff put into it to make it something else.

hit its head + parry

They weren't "pure stat boosts", they affected how you play.
If you invest in spells over health you rely on those early on, then eat shit if you get caught out. Alternatively, you pump health so you can stick to melee. Stats like Luck/Mundane would also demand a certain level of flexibility.

What's more, even if stats themselves didn't massively affect your character, the interaction those stats had with items changed your decisions on where to go, what to save up for, etc.
In this game you lose experience, there's no incentive to not just get the cheapest shit as it comes. Alternatively, the game encourages grinding which is not good.

Souls protagonists have no personality because they are empty vessels.
This is a named character with a past and a story, so you expect that to be leveraged for an interesting experience that proves you don't need blank slates in Souls - guess what, it was a failure. Stick to blank slates, From.

You don't resurrect "for free" and it's the caviat of having half the health of a regular souls character. So it's just the same thing but wastes the time.

One of the things promised in early Sekiro interviews is you could use this resurrect mechanic to trick enemies. If you get up, you can't stealth kill them or anything interesting because they're still in alert. In reality, enemies just stand over your corpse and watch you, then a timer forces you to die. Your resources don't replenish. It's an utterly pointless mechanic in the grand scheme of things compared to just having double the health and less interruptions.

>Posture
>Jumping
>Grappling
>Skill trees
>Combat arts
>Not enough

I will, once it stop costing like a console game.

Not having online allows them to do so much more with the combat system. I was apprehensive before release but it really has much better combat than any souls game in the past.

>If you get up, you can't stealth kill them or anything interesting because they're still in alert.
This is false. That only applies to bosses/Mini-bosses so you can't cheese the system. Every normal mob will leave you allowing a stealth attack

>One of the things promised in early Sekiro interviews is you could use this resurrect mechanic to trick enemies. If you get up, you can't stealth kill them or anything interesting because they're still in alert. In reality, enemies just stand over your corpse and watch you, then a timer forces you to die. Your resources don't replenish. It's an utterly pointless mechanic in the grand scheme of things compared to just having double the health and less interruptions.
this is wrong though, enemies do back off and you can ressurrect and backstab them. I literally just did it on one of those pale giant club dudes.

Go outside, read a book, learn an instrument, have sex, and other various hobbies user

You must literally suck.

This

Takes much more damage on head attacks and his attack strings are about as simple as they come to parry. No need to run around, it only makes it harder for yourself.

Are you really deluded enough to think it is, or are you just having buyers remorse?

Fuck those fucking spear guys. They hit like a truck, and you have to be super fast against them

Posture is just stamina with a few tweaks.
Jumping only barely replaces Two-Handed/Trick/Dual Wielding as a modifier on combat. It gives more verticality to your environments but the exploration is identical and there's no metroidvania traversal going on.
Grappling is just for teleporting to locations, its applications in combat are limited.
Skill Trees is just baby mode levelling or withholding abilities you desperately need as a baseline skill.

It's not enough, absolutely.

I've had enemies just gormless stand there and not budge.

So if it's intended to let you ruse enemies, it's shitty and inconsistent. I'd rather just have full health, and some sort of button that lets me play dead or something actually creative.

Step dodge seems useless as fuck.
Jumping seems like the way to go if I want to actually dodge.
Am I doing something wrong here?

Oh completely missed that path.

I've literally never had them stand in a spot unless I died right where they were originally standing

>Skill Trees is just baby mode levelling

Attached: 1439562732822.jpg (444x539, 34K)

Would it have been better if you protected a loli?

This. It ain't bad, but it ain't great. Glad I pirated before I thought about buying.

How the fuck is posture stamina? You can spam attacks nonstop, attacking doens't increase your posture meter it just stops it from going down

Skill trees is about equal to leveling up previously, there are only three stats you need on any build besides dogshit hybrid shit that is "muh variety". Health, Endurance, STR gets you through every game easily without thinking

I fucking hate having one combat art at a time. You get quite a few but I want to fucking use like 3 at a time. Give me a quick swap button like the prosthetic tool

>Posture is just stamina with a few tweaks
It completely changes how you play and really isn't comparable. The only thing similar is that it breaks guard if broken/depleted. It's more about timing then it is how much you can attack.
>Jumping only barely replaces Two-Handed/Trick/Dual Wielding as a modifier on combat. It gives more verticality to your environments but the exploration is identical and there's no metroidvania traversal going on.
Can't necessarily disagree but Bloodborne got rid of variety in similar ways yet it's still praised. Sekiro is to Bloodborne what BB was to DS
>Skill Trees is just baby mode levelling or withholding abilities you desperately need as a baseline skill.
I literally haven't used a single thing from the skill tree yet, it's far from needed

What stats did you have before fighting Genichiro?

>Snekiro

Did you lure the Samurai to the surgeon or whatever the fuck he is? What happens if I don't/do?

I haven't finished out the side quest but the doctor does experimentation on him. Apparently that samurai has his own side quest I didn't finish because of that

I did it and now he's gone
I got some wax from the npc outside the little gate that wanted a tough guy

Souls question my brothers.
Male of Female for DaS3? I've agonized over this decision and its put my playthrough back for weeks.

What do I do?

Should I Kill myself?

>Tied with BB
Like clockwork, every fucking time. You can't admit something is better than BB nor can you admit that BB is equal to souls.
Never ever faggots ruining this board
T. Idort.

Always female.
>Should I Kill myself?
Yes.

how do you deal with snake eyes?

>in addition to the normal incels, there are also armored hat incels who can't be taken down head-on

Attached: 20190323124445_1.jpg (1920x1080, 565K)

will the Dark Souls of X meme die now?

GUYS HELP PLEASE, I CURED THE DRAGONROT WITH THE SAMPLE FROM THE GUY WITH HIS DYING MOM, I WENT BACK AND THEY WERE DEAD FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

was there any way to save them?

nodanargument

How’s the thematic presentation? Is it on Dark Soul’s level?

no. Closer to Nioh.

I can't remember the last time i was so confused on where to go next as in this game.

Personally it's my least favorite part. There doesn't seem to be themes like lose of humanity/sanity from DS/BB, it's just a mishmash. Was hoping to have a theme around Honor or something. Plus the voice acting isn't nearly as good/hammy.

ROBERTOOOOOOOO

Thanks.

Any other opinions? Come my brothers help me out.

How is that possible? Is so linear. There's only one path to follow and it only takes you in one direction.

Tips on Ashina Elite - Jinsuke Saze?

WHY IS EVERY FUCKING FIGHT A GROUP FIGHT

because you're supposed to use stealth to turn it into 1v1s, retard.

sounds like your just bad, LMAO

danke schon

>yet another third person action game
>stripped features
>less interesting setting
>GOTY
wew fucking lad. Though maybe this year will be pathetic and you'll be correct.

Attached: THICC Thonk2.jpg (1000x1783, 118K)

Nioh only had like 4 different enemy types

WHEN THE FUCK DO YOU GET TO BUY DIVINE CONFETTI!???
I USED ALL OF MINE AND NOW THERE'S SO MANY CREEPOS LEFT! AAAAAAAAA

How did you not first try that fight, he literally does the same two attacks over and over, if you're too stupid to parry or catch on to that shit just cheese him with whirlwind slash and firecrackers

Use the Mist Raven prosthetic whenever he goes to quick draw slash you and teleport behind him to counterattack. Makes him super easy.

GOTY? That isn't the last of us 2.

Nice

Good to know they were lying about it being stealth.

If the game practically requires you to get good at parries, I probably shouldn't play it. That was one thing I could never get the timing down consistently for in the souls games. I found it more advantageous not to risk a missed parry.

same here, hate it so bad

I'm at the snake cave,where the fuck do i go?i see grapple point close to his face but if i go there he knock me off

I baited him out and jumped off the side and grappled past him

I'm in a temple location went till the end and found a cave with this guy do I fight it or what? Do i even go in a right direction

Attached: image.jpg (3377x2928, 3.33M)

looks like i missed a place,i still have to find the mortal blade

I've seen him reposition to the main hall but I don't know how.

dont listen to any of these nerds

when you his sword flash, dodge to the side and get some hits in. thats it

parry isnt worth it cause you still get damaged.
so fucking easy

People were saying there's a merchant before Ogre that sells the Firecracker, where is it? I only saw the guy who you pay for information and boss weapons it looks like at the gate.

go back and look up.

whats your favourite fight so far boys?

genichiro ashina was pretty fun

>fighting that guy that you find where you started
>the real enemy is the fucking camera

I beat the first dude without even dying and got some half assed cutscene

>tied with BB.
Ruined your whole post by adding this bit at the end there.

This game would be so much better with builds and pvp

Great Shinobi Owl
Guardian Ape
Owl (Father)

Attached: 1481114078841.jpg (480x360, 41K)

fuck off, that shit has ruined games. Stop being such a pussy and learn to play the game the way it's intended instead of looking for cheese builds that you're comfortable with

I prefer having choice to being held by the hand, zoomer. Sekiro is inferior nu-gaming.

Steam says that Sekiro is out now but the store only lets me add preorders to my cart as it apparently gets activated in 8 days. Is today the release date for just the preorders?

>I like all my games to play the same because learning something new and different is scary

>builds
Eh. I like having all the skill trees and being able to use anything I want.
>PVP
Hell no

Game would absolutely be better with armor/outfits even without stats.

Only thing I hate about this game is how awful dodge is.

>I want to be held by the hand
>calls others zoomers

Looks like someone doesn’t like being called a zoomer!

They put a heavier emphasis on deflecting/parrying instead of dodging. If you could just dodge, you wouldn't parry as much.

>tutorial enemies
epin
simply epin

snek is cute. A CUTE!

he is bullshitting you
you don't even fight the snakes
there are 2 optional areas where you can get their entrails by doing a scripted sequence, in the first the snake doesn't notice you until you reach the end and at that point you just make a monkey dance in front of it so it eats the monkey and you go forward, in the other you just avoid it by going underwater and then you can loop back into the area by a shortcut you open with Genjutsu on a kite and you instantly kill the snake by dropping on its head taurus demon style

the very first snake encounter is a lot more tense and difficult than the subsequent ones

youtube.com/watch?v=i8hYYzUinNQ&feature=youtu.be
Found this little loop immediately after beating horse man. Anyone find better spots?

seriously fuck the dragons and their retarded homing lighting, they literally shaolin soccer balls at you with aimbot and shoot lighting through walls, this is beyond retarded

its essentially souls except you just have to parry all day and there's no loot and builds

We don't play games here. Just shit on them. Please leave if you actually enjoy them.

the combat is just not fucking fun at all, even when you time everything well and beat bosses and shit. the combat is just trash and feels terrible.

I can't believe they fucking rehashed Iosefka's clinic side quest but it has only one guy to send there, you even go underwater and come into the "clinic" by behind, fucking hacks

I sent Kentaro to his father and he got wormed

Yeah honestly only Soulsborne game worse than BB is DS2.

>dragonrot is slowly ruining your save when you're just trying to LEARN THE MECHANICS AND IMPROVE
>lets make learning the game an absolute miserable and demotivating experience! XD
is this another one of those japanese masochism obsession things? fuck this gay shit.

I really don't know where I'm supposed to be going I just got the castle but there's also the dungeon and the reservoir and the sunken valley and the temple and also the memories. Halp

they rehashed a TON of shit

>dude estus lmao
>dude undead that are cursed with a "thing" that is just worms lmao
>dude dudes with sword bosses lmao
>dude insanity meter that is actually just bleed reskinned lma
>dude fight in the sky where you walk on clouds lmao
>dude Iosefka's clinic but it's a male lmao
literally swap old ones with the shota and you have weeb bloodborne, everyone wants the shota blood because muh evolution muh power goddamn fuck this shit

don't worry that's the entire extend of this game's "horror" part, there's a "shaded woods" type area next with a mutated ayy lmao playing the flute that is causing the fog and that's it

I don't like weebshit, katanas in Dark Souls made everything shit.

>play as shinobi
>stealth is awful

Attached: 4578329.png (348x301, 72K)

The game locks too much good shit behind progression. Why the hell is the ability to whistle to distract enemies locked to a fucking prosthetic tool instead of something you can just do right from the start?

It's generally better just to progress since enemies give more and more xp the more you progress.

Wall hugging kill is op as fuck.

Because if you caught them offguard you'd be able to chunk an entire lifebar in one sneak attack.

Though I like to run away and come up to them from behind to get that lifebar anyway.

I don't think you need all these stealth skills.
Out of the gate even wall hugging seems excessive.

>can't be taken down head-on
unless you have an axe so you can destroy them like any other normal shielded enemy
are you people even trying

Yeah because of the parry mechanic instead of generic rolling.

it's almost like people don't realize shinobi aren't fucking ninjas

it's hilarious how many people don't realize that RPG system are literally no skill "baby mode".

>should I learn how to play the game?
>nah, I'll just grind more so I can increase my hp and my attack output

people complaining about the absence of RPG system are scrubs

Attached: 1519201316926.png (629x1173, 131K)

he's also naked

Could the Armored warrior beat any humanoid boss in the game in a 1v1?

"Stop hating it and love it already" isn't the best selling point, OP

Does this game have a twist to it or is it just sword fights nonstop?

I'm not expecting a bloodborne level shift to the eldritch horrors but I can only imagine fighting the same sword guys forever would get boring. Even if it's just demons or oni or whatever showing up that would be enough

>ape phase 1 is >japanese humor tier fart blaster / shit thrower
>2nd phase is full j horror

Attached: 1511381739001.jpg (816x404, 131K)

Wiki tells me otherwise so it must be true

This guy is miserable. Why do people pay to watch this?

Sculptor becomes the Demon of Hatred.
Young Isshin Ashina crawls out from inside his own grandson.

There are next to no i-frames on anything that isn't a kill animation.
Yes.

What was the point of making these limited? With how easy they are to get, they might as well just be free.

Attached: m.png (249x64, 24K)

Is it worth the buying price? I'm thinking about picking this up or just going into NG + on nier.

prove it

I feel a cool down would have been better

It's to limit the amount of times per life you use it. Why you have to buy them and they don't recharge at a shrine I have no idea though.

>spend 2 skill points for spirit emblem upgrade
>spirit emblems increase from 15 to 16

What a worthless fucking skill.

discord
=|+|=|2|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 2.jpg (396x372, 58K)

if you think bloodborne is better than any of the souls games youre 14 years old

What's a good combat art? Whirlwind Slash, Floating Passage, and Ichimonji are all kinda shit and I get better results spamming R1.

Not him but I agree, I got the ending where I cut my head off and heir lives.

why do fat people talk like this

I have the money to buy this game at full price for every single person in this thread at least 6 times, but instead I pirated it. I will enjoy it in about 10 minutes.

Nightjar slash is pretty good for closing/making distance.

I'm just glad they're trying new shit. If it had been yet another Souls game with a Japan coat of paint I would've been so disappointed and bored. Souls is done. We got five games of that shit. It's time for new.

except thats how you play this game?
cause the defensive options for infighting isn't really reliable

How the fuck is floating passage shit? Its just a faster r1 spam

lmao yeah bro medieval fantasy is for the real adults

I wasnt enjoying it at first but now I'm getting better at combat having a blast. Once you've felt this its fun to go on Yea Forums and laugh at retards who gave up on the game and are mad as fuck.

Except enemies still attack you when you're using floating passage. They try to block R1 spam. And when they block their posture goes up and they get deathblow'd. Much safer than trading hits with them and seeing who dies first.

Bloodborne and Nioh are both better.