Why is this Nintendo game making advertisement for a Playstation exclusive game?

Why is this Nintendo game making advertisement for a Playstation exclusive game?

Attached: B4871ED6-8A6D-4779-8CDA-C5F129F345EA.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

p5r.jp/
vocaroo.com/i/s0Fhbwsxhf4E
youtube.com/watch?v=sreU-N-hkbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because Switch is getting a port, obviously

Everyone who cares about Persona knows about Joker already. If anything, it's to make Personafags buy Smash.

Congratulations, you cracked the code! It is cross-promotion!

> FeMC was revealed to be speaking to Akechi & is confirmed to be lying as a way to not be suspected like all characters with secret identities have done.
> Atlus already rewrote the entire game simply to cater to the FeMC in Persona 3 Portable, something of which is what Console warrior faggots refuse to mention because they never played Persona before
> Datamines align perfectly with the fact that a female protagonist is Joker's Smash Alt
> The Next Nintendo Direct is near the end of April, which is when we are getting more Persona 5 information
> Atlus publically stated that the backstory behind Joker wouldn't work as a female, which is why they would have to change it signficantly for a FeMC to work
> Most Journalism outlets are now reporting that we are getting a female protagonist
> This now confirms a Official Smash files indicating that this FeMc will be playable as an alternate costume for Joker in Smash Ultimate (it was mentioned a costume file had ponytail in its name)
> Concept art shows that Atlus originally considered a FeMc in pre development stages
> The "Muh Marie" Shit doesn't exist because the Marie of this game was originally planned to be Hifumi
> Literally the only argument people on Yea Forums can come up with his crying that anyone who points these obvious points out is a "Switch fag" Proving their desperation & the fact that they are incapable of refuting these facts.
> Most of the budget in Portable went solely to the Female Protagonist route, while everything else remained the same
> If she was just a random side character then she wouldn't have gotten entire trailer to herself as a way of marketing the new updated version of the game, since everyone has asked for a Female protagonist for years
> Atlus stated that SMT V will also be designed so that will sympathizes with Today's climate, proving they are open to pandering to the west
It baffles me that people will try & deny this, Snoy fans are fucking pathetic & so are Nintendo fans

you could ask the same thing for Brawl and Smash U

Attached: Gekko_Trophy.jpg (200x250, 5K)

Why should I care? I'd happily take Kratos and Master Chief in Smash too. Why should I be defending Nintendo's "pride" on the internet.

Good question, OP.

'Cause I don't fucking know anymore.

>Kratos
nah
if PS should ever get a Smash rep it should be the only platformer that survived till today

Attached: ps2_ratchet_and_clank-110214.jpg (640x908, 106K)

Snoyggers would never buy a Snitch

a third persona version for switch the milking never ends

based

Nintendo is advertising for Persona Queer 2.
SMTfags got cucked hard
But so is Nintendo by advertising this

Nope already confirmed not happening

>He keeps posting this in every thread

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

This, Persona 5 Switch will be downgraded & slightly more powerful then the PS3 version. So the only way people would willingly buy it again is if they designed a FeMC route like in Portable. And since the Vita is dead, Atlus had no choice but to develop their beloved handheld port of Persona for the Switch. Thus a agreement between Nintendo & Atlus was made, Joker(s) would be added to Smash as a way of promoting the Switch port in hopes of boosting the sales & a way of testing the waters for future installments since Snoy's censorship actively allienates Japanese developers. It's sad that people cannot releaize this simple logic

100% happening screencap this

Proved my point, incapable of refuting the facts because you are seething & spamming buzzwords is your only way of coping with things you don't understand.
No matter how much you cry about it, that won't prevent it from happening

This shitfest is incredible
Thanks Atlus

Are Switchtards not old enough to remember Snake in Brawl was a glorified MGS4 advertisement?
Switch isn't getting P5 retards.

Attached: 1546193411296.jpg (500x268, 36K)

P6 will be announced and you'll still be begging

Stop treating Smash DLC as advertising. It's a paid product. It's paid DLC. Nintendo benefits from the characters being exciting and relevant because they make money off people buying DLC.

Atlus is tied to Nintendo historically, they have a very long line of games on Nintendo hardware, spanning decades. Them getting a Smash rep is perfectly fair. Their most popular and recognisable game by FAR is Persona 5. Joker is their most recognisable character too.

Can you tell me what Atlus rep would be more exciting and relevant than Joker? Don't give me that Jack Frost or Demifiend shit, a fraction of people know them compared to Joker.

>but his game isn't on Nintendo consoles
Yes, and? Who cares if he sells DLC and makes people excited? That's all Nintendo (or any company) wants from any of their products - money and buzz.

Attached: 1336935701301.jpg (719x720, 51K)

Why are you so delusional? Face the facts

SEETHING
You got a single shred of real evidence to show it's coming to Switch?

At this point you're better off backpedalling and shilling for a PC port

Attached: gally.gif (268x268, 1.26M)

>ponytail
FLYNN CONFIRMED BABY
SMT AND PERSONA is in smash.

yeah, and it will be a Nintendo exclusive, nobody wants to work with Snoy anymore

Switchfags are unironically mentally ill

Attached: 16e.png (680x761, 201K)

Is there a bigger cancer than switch fags? Jesus. Worst fanbase of all time.

>It's not advertising if I change the definition of advertising
Cope

Personafags don't give a shit about Smash tho.

say the nigger parading in tanga for the sake of gay rights

Because I'd quite like to play as that character in Smash you odious little corporate cocksucker. How many times will it take for you faggots to get this concept through your fucking skull?

>p5 still getting games, already begging for 6
Kek

Its an advertisement you have to pay for

Yes Sony fans, they are the single thing causing all of these console war, Resetera, Metacritic Spam & /pol/ threads.

>Yes Sony fans, they are the single thing causing all of these console war, Resetera, Metacritic Spam & /pol/ threads.
> /pol/ threads.

What's the problem with the last one?

>Nope already confirmed not happening

P5S until april retard

Q2

April concert, dumbass.

Why would switchfags be ill when we're getting games? How's that e3 looking snoyboy? Can't wait to see how you epic lads BTFO the tendies with your exclusives there

>Nintendo benefits from the characters being marketing plots and from already infamous or upcoming games because they make money off people buying DLC

Attached: We want to appeal to a broader audience.png (512x384, 193K)

If you don't think persona 5 is getting a switch port you are a special kind of retard.
It's just a question of if persona 5 r is the switch port or it's too be announced when joker is released.

In what fucking way.

>Can't wait to see how you epic lads BTFO the tendies with your exclusives there
I mean they are already BTFOing tendies already with an exclusive and its not even E3 season yet

Part of me wants a switch version not to happen so that people go,back to thinking characters should be in smash due to their merits rather than to sell a few extra copies of a flavor of the month game.

>>/pol/ threads
>What's the problem with the last one?
(You)

discord tranny

Its not going to be a Playstation exclusive game for long, look at Cloud from FFVII, his game was exclusive to Playstation as far as consoles are concerned, then he got put in Smash, and now some years later, his game is coming to a Nintendo system.

wow 30 years after the original release. Congrats

i bet you're still waiting for an mgs port aswell by that logic

Maybe they are getting spider man

Why did that post make you that angry? It was to point out that every character in Smash has or will eventually end up on a Nintendo console. There's no need to be so upset by this, it's a good thing

You're missing the point, Cloud got in Smash only a little over 3 years ago.

MGS was already on GameCube before Snake got in Smash.

>Why did that post make you that angry?
Not him but this is a sign you're the only upset here

>game i want to play coming to a console i own
I understand your frustration but can you explain why I'd be upset by this? Persona looks like fun and I can't wait to play it, I'm anything but angry/upset

>I understand your frustration
Again with that, seems you're the only one peeved here

Atlus does not have an exclusive contract with PlayStation and never has. Sometimes, publishers just have their own way of doing things. Atlus is one of them.

Give a fucking source dumbass.
I FUCKING MEAN IT.
It pisses me off seeing “OH ITS NOT ON SWITCH”
I watched the fucking trailer, and the TV spot. They don’t say anything. They just show some new dumb bitch and “more info April 24th.”
If that’s the case, then I guess it’s not on PS4 either, I guess it’s gonna be on the FUCKING 3DO.
Fuck your console war shit. You’re ruining Yea Forums.

There was a PC version

It's got a ps4 logo before it and only has ps4 logos on the website you port begging faggot

Attached: 1454648938138.png (644x850, 51K)

>They don’t say anything.
>If that’s the case, then I guess it’s not on PS4 either,
p5r.jp/
Look at the bottom of the page

Nintendo getting cucked again, what a surprise

Attached: 1497098788885.png (2538x1931, 476K)

Just wait for SMT:V
what the absolute hell

Attached: 1553208011555.jpg (359x288, 20K)

Which is why I said "as far as consoles are concerned"

Why was Snake in Smash Bros Brawl back in 2006 when MGS4 was a PS3 exclusive? Did any Metal Gear Solid game get ported to the Wii? Was MGS4 ever on the Wii?

Just speaking to millennials because they're too stupid to know history.

So did crash

>Ratchet
>platformer
UngaBunga.

>glorified MGS4 advertisement
That literally only happened because Kojima begged Snake to be in Smash. And even so, Old Snake wasn't in Brawl, just a song from that game was.

So did a lot of fucking games

This
You really don’t realize how much little suits care about console wars
Remember Sony used to straight up make games and hardware for Nintendo

Yep
Persona 6 is coming exclusively to The DS 4

This
It’ll be a fucking assets flip anyways

they aren't. they're advertising a 3ds exclusive game.

Attached: 503570B1-18A4-4D21-A53F-B15E5452F482.jpg (550x502, 94K)

Is this a sequel to 5 or a FEZ edition?

You people are really grasping at straws to make it seem like P5 won't get a Switch port. MGS4 is irrelevant, Snake does not originate from MGS4, several of Snakes games were already on Nintendo platforms before he was added into Smash.
Here's the main point: Joker is the second third party character to not have his game available on any Nintendo platform, the first was Cloud. Cloud's game is now coming to a Nintendo platform, three years after his inclusion in Smash, which means its a safe assumption that P5 will be on Switch within the next 3 years.

ctr's other platforms were announced on twitter immediately after the trailer aired. in contrast, p5r has had nothing but playstation logos for months since it was first announced.
no matter how many times you guys try to force this comparison, it's never going to work.

Like Ryu and Snake did?

That's Etrian Odyssey with a Persona skin.

IT AIN'T A MAIN PERSONA GAME, DAMMIT!

No you’re grasping at straws you salty Nintendo faggot
The reason he’s there is because of PQ2 (a game that sold like complete shit and will never be continued ever again)

joker is in smash for personal reasons just like snake is. unlike smash rosterfags, sakurai is an idort. he appreciates other consoles' games and is a huge fan of persona.

>You people are really grasping at straws to make it seem like P5 won't get a Switch port

vocaroo.com/i/s0Fhbwsxhf4E

No Persona 5 Switch at E3 2018.
No Persona 5 Dancing for Switch.
No Persona 5 Switch at TGS 2018.
No Persona 5 Switch at Game Awards Show 2018.
No Persona 5 Switch at Nintendo Direct January 2019
No Persona 5 Switch at Persona 5R announcement in January 2019.
No Persona 5 Switch at Persona 5 The Royal announcement in March 2019.

You should be banned, you portbegging mentally unhinged vermin.

Attached: 52f367089e17f4562c4c465954b7cb3a4ac4a365_hq.jpg (1024x640, 38K)

For the same reason they advertised a PS1 game when they added Cloud, the character is popular.

There's costumes of SMT characters in P5, so that means SMTV is obviously coming to PS4 right after P5R

Oh yes, I remember that vaunted Wii release, Metal Gear Solid 4. And what about that timeless classic Final Fantasy VII with its Wii U port?

>Can you tell me what Atlus rep would be more exciting and relevant than Joker?
Jack Frost.
>Don't give me that Jack Frost or Demifiend shit
But Jack Frost has a history going back to the early days of SMT before it grew into what it is today. Just because you don't know who Frost and Demifiend are doesn't mean they aren't important or exciting.

Attached: 1508983810768.png (400x362, 165K)

>Sony exclusive character shows up in a Nintendo game
>People pay Nintendo money to play as Sony exclusive character
>Nintendo makes money off Sony exclusive character.
>Sony wins again!

>You people are really grasping at straws to make it seem like P5 won't get a Switch port.
the only people "grasping at straws" here are the ones ignoring months of nothing but sony logos from atlus and over 20 years of sony exclusivity to pretend that a switch port is confirmed.
>Here's the main point: Joker is the second third party character to not have his game available on any Nintendo platform, the first was Cloud.
i know you guys need to pretend that persona q2 doesn't exist to justify your agenda, but unfortunately for you, it does exist.

>bbbbut the money guys
i cant imagine what a nightmare of a life someone thinking like this is like

So this is what down syndrome looks like in written form. Scary

>Merits

Pic very very much related.

Attached: D2CrEiQXcAENtVE.jpg (1929x2048, 333K)

Nobody cares about Sony games except TLOU after a month, Pokemon alone grosses 1 Billion dollars with every new mainline game & Zelda/Mario are the foundations that Console gaming was built upon. The entire gaming industry stops when a new 3D Zelda is released, they always recieve the highest amounts of critical acclaim far surpassing any other franchise. Even the worst ones like Skyward Sword still were considered masterpieces when it came out. There's a reason why everyone has forgotten about Horizon ZD or Bloodborne yet continually proclaims BOTW as the best game ever made

Who would be more exciting for more people, Jack Frost or Joker?

I'm not salty at all, I don't give a fuck if the game does or doesn't come to Switch, I already own it on PS4. I'm just telling you the fact that it is a safe assumption for it to be getting ported.
Also saying he's there because of PQ2 is like saying Cloud is there because of Kingdom Hearts. Spin-offs don't really count.

>No Persona 5 Switch at E3 2018.
>No Persona 5 Dancing for Switch.
>No Persona 5 Switch at TGS 2018.
Wasn't even announced for Smash yet.
>No Persona 5 Switch at Game Awards Show 2018.
>No Persona 5 Switch at Nintendo Direct January 2019
>No Persona 5 Switch at Persona 5R announcement in January 2019.
>No Persona 5 Switch at Persona 5 The Royal announcement in March 2019.
Yes, because we all remember how FFVII immediately got announced for Wii U shortly after Cloud got in, oh wait...
>portbegging
pic related, just for you, seething console war retard.

Unrelated, that isn't Smash.

Maybe you should wait a while before making a fool of yourself over console war bs, FFVII will be ported almost three and a half years after Cloud's inclusion in Smash, wait a couple years, and we'll see what happens with Persona 5. PQ2 is a spin-off and not the game that Joker came from, literally every single character in Smash has their debut game on a Nintendo console except for Joker, watch Sakurai autism fix that within a few years.

Attached: HNI_0080.jpg (640x480, 57K)

>Who would be more exciting for more people, the recurring face of SMT throughout all of the series or a FotM character that has a few appearances throughout the series
You tell me.

As much as I love Persona, I would have to say Jack Frost, if only because he's basically the mascot of Atlus and could represent all of SMT, not just one spinoff series. At this point though, I'd be fine if he shows up as an Assist Trophy with Joker.

None of those two are exciting. Same with Banjo.
Erdrick and Steve, however, and who are both anounced by leakers, are exciting.

>Nobody cares about Sony games except TLOU after a month
And nobody cares about Nintendo games except Mario or Zelda after a month also what does that has to do with my post you seething tendie?

>I'm just telling you the fact that it is a safe assumption for it to be getting ported.
you guys have been saying this for months and still there's been nothing but sony logos. and let's not forget how p5 was going to be a 3ds or wii u exclusive to begin with according to Yea Forums.
>Spin-offs don't really count.
persona itself is a spinoff, so once again, sakurai doesn't abide by your autistic rosterfag "rules."

I don't think you're aware of exactly how big P5 is compared to Atlus' other releases.

I'm not even trying to big up P5 here, I think Jack would be a better rep for the purpose of representing Atlus' history on Nintendo. But Joker is simply going to be more exciting to more people, by a long shot.

Joker's 'reveal' was so lukewarm, it got a regular golf clap at the VMA's. Crash Team Racing got more acclaim. Whatever excitement Joker's going to have already fizzled out with how phoned in his reveal and the DLC fighter pass was. I'd wager the other four are going to get more press than him.

Oh shit. Professor Layton and Yokai Watch on PS4!
youtube.com/watch?v=sreU-N-hkbM

I wasn't into Persona at all when 5 first came out, so I didn't see any threads about it coming to Wii U or 3DS.
And again, its only been some months, not three years. Anything could happen, you can gloat all you want about being right after more time passes.
Still, Q is a spin off of Persona, it is not Joker's origin, Joker's origin is P5, and literally every other character in Smash has their origin game on a Nintendo console, Sonic, Snake, Cloud, literally each and every one.
Sakurai since Smash 4 has newfound autism in trying to replicate the characters from their source material and closely as possible, Megaman moves and plays basically like he does in his games, you have to pretty much pretend its a Megaman game to effectively play him, Ryu and Ken are always facing their opponent and can do fighting game inputs for moves, it would not surprise me if this autism stretches to making sure the character's game is available on a Nintendo console.

>Jack Frost
>implying Samurai would use a generic mook to rep a 3rd party instead of a protagonist

Attached: 1543856667657.jpg (250x250, 22K)

This is, by almost every metric possible, not true. The reception to Joker from people who both have and haven't played P5 was immense.

>And again, its only been some months, not three years.
it's actually been 23 years of sony exclusivity and still no signs of that changing anytime soon.
>Still, Q is a spin off of Persona
and persona is a spinoff of smt. joker isn't just there to represent persona, he's representing the megami tensei franchise, which has a long history with nintendo dating back to the famicom.
>it would not surprise me if this autism stretches to making sure the character's game is available on a Nintendo console.
sakurai is just a developer. he's not the god of the industry. it's not his decision whether or not other games get released for nintendo consoles. you rosterfags think that the roster of your party game is WAY more important than it actually is.

>generic mook
So that's why it has so many variants and is treated as a mascot even in its own series.

The people who played P5, yeah. As a whole, anyone who shows up in Smash gets the populace excited. But you're kidding yourself if Joker has the star power that someone dormant like K. Rool did. I repeat, any of the other four characters are more likely to generate more excitement. Joker doesn't even seem like a Nintendo pick, I'm willing to bet this one was all on Sakurai and it shows.

jack frost isn't a "generic mook," retard. he's the mascot of the whole megaten series and atlus as a company.
by your logic, pikachu is also a "generic mook."

And in spite of all that attention, he's still a generic enemy with no bearing on the plot in 90% of MegaTen games he appears in.
Also by this logic Morgana should've gotten in over Joker since he's essentially the mascot for P5.
Pikachu is the exception to this rule due to how massive the pokemon franchise is and the sheer amount of promotional material he's featured in. That and the trainers in pokemon never actually fight.

>bearing on the plot
Nigga if really mattered you wouldn't have half of the roster in the game. Sit down.

>it's actually been 23 years of sony exclusivity and still no signs of that changing anytime soon.
FF from VII onwards was basically anti Nintendo with it being released on everything but Nintendo for 22 years, but that's changing this year.
>and persona is a spinoff of smt. joker isn't just there to represent persona, he's representing the megami tensei franchise, which has a long history with nintendo dating back to the famicom.
No, he's there to represent Persona. If they wanted to represent the franchise as a whole, they'd use its most iconic character, Jack Frost.
>sakurai is just a developer. he's not the god of the industry. it's not his decision whether or not other games get released for nintendo consoles. you rosterfags think that the roster of your party game is WAY more important than it actually is.
Dude, if the character can get into Smash, there's literally no reason for their game to be some sort of magical impossibility that will never ever get ported. All it takes is some asking.

>FF from VII onwards was basically anti Nintendo with it being released on everything but Nintendo for 22 years, but that's changing this year.
except the nintendo-exclusive Crystal Chronicles series, FF3 and 4 remakes for DS, FF12 Revenant Wings, Theatrythm, and various other spinoffs.
You're full of shit and desperately trying to believe falsehoods because it means that you might just get a P5 port after all

>b-but muh spin-offs!
Okay, so then Persona hasn't been Sony exclusive for years because of Q.

the absolute state of nintendo fans

Wonder if they'll reveal a VR component in the PlayStation Direct.

Persona 5 R is Ps4 exclusive.
Persona 5 S is the Switch port.
Keep seething.

also correct
what's your point?

So Crash Bandicoot, right?

Attached: 1552443454956.png (191x258, 84K)

please point to me which characters in smash have no significant role in the game they originate from.

Yes I realize I am a microscopic minority.

Attached: 2420136-smt1hero.jpg (309x960, 30K)

Keep trying to impress a bunch of faggots here, pussyboi.
Let's see how that goes when eventually you get told as a discord TRANSEXUAL.
Also, aren't actual discord bitches running rampant on /jp/ and /vg/, or is there undeniable proof that the actually are doing organized shitposting here?

Attached: 1549560474763.jpg (1181x897, 108K)

>You got a single shred of real evidence to show it's coming to Switch?
The fact that we know that there are at two Persona 5 SKUs: R and S.
Persona 5 R is a Ps4 exclusive, Persona 5 S is the Switch port.

plant.jpg

I was referring to mainline FF with my post about the series being anti-Nintendo. Sure Nintendo got remakes, and ports for shit they already had and a boatload of spin-offs, but the mainline titles past VI were absent in Nintendo's library.
Also you say Persona has been exclusive to Sony for 23 years, ignoring the spin-offs, but then the spin-offs for FF count to you for making it not anti-Nintendo, and then when I bring up the contradiction, you agreed. Make up your damn mind, do you or do you not count the spin-offs?

So Nintendo doesn't get the new content it's helping advertise? That's still not very good.

>I FUCKING MEAN IT.
Woah we got a real tough guy here boys!

>Yea Forums is one person

Don't move the goalposts, your logic is that Joker got in because he's important to P5's plot when P5's plot has no relevance to Smash at all, and that same logic applies to every other character. But just to appease you:
>Pikachu
>Jigglypuff
>Captain Falcon
>Ganondorf
>Pichu
>Mewtwo
>Hell, all of the Pokemon in general
>DK
>Diddy
In general, you get the idea. I don't Sakurai added Ness and Falcon because they were crucial to their respective games' plot. Each day, Smashfaggotry takes a new level with the hoops it jumps around to make a character seem more important than they are.

And yes, that also applies to my claim with Jack.

the funny thing about plant is that he still has a bigger role in his own franchise than Jack Frost does in MegaTen.

>Atlus is tied to Nintendo historically, they have a very long line of games on Nintendo hardware, spanning decades.

Which is why a character from those games should have gotten in if a Switch port wasn't possible for P5.

>jumping into arguments without clarifying you're someone else
Not my fault. Also after rereading your post, it seems that you think I desperately want P5 to be ported, I refer you to this Educate yourself on whats going on in an argument before randomly jumping in and spouting nonsense.

Jack Frost often has sidequests related to him and his kind. Plant is just another hurtbox skin.

Anyone that isn’t a mascot, antagonist, protagonist, or the 2nd player character

The did the same thing with Snake in Brawl.
And Ryu in Smash 4.

I will admit that saying a character must have a role in a games plot was a mistake, I was more referring to a character's significance within their own game/series. Keeping this in mind however, half of the character you listed as "irrelevant to the plots of their own games" are literally crucial aspects to the games they come from.
>Captain Falcon
the MC of his games up to 64's release
>Ganondorf
the main antagonist of 75% of Zelda games, including OoT, the bigges Zelda game at the time of his addition to smash.
>Mewtwo
The strongest boss/pokemon in the first game (bar the E4/champ) and a central character in the then recently released first film
>DK
>Diddy
literally the main characters of their own games.
>Hell, all of the Pokemon in general
Need I remind you how immensely popular Pokemon is in relation to nearly every other series represented in smash along with how much Gamefreak like to shill whatever new pokemon they reveal?
Plant has more variants that Jack Frost by a significant margin with many of them being recurring bosses and is one of the most recognizable video game enemies in modern times.

>the MC of his games up to 64's release
That you can not play as and aren't required to play as.
>the main antagonist of 75% of Zelda games, including OoT, the bigges Zelda game at the time of his addition to smash.
No, Ganondorf only had three appearances in the main Zelda games.
>The strongest boss/pokemon in the first game (bar the E4/champ) and a central character in the then recently released first film
Completely optional and you don't have to encounter it.
>literally the main characters of their own games.
You don't need Diddy or DK to defeat K. Rool, you can solo the game with any of the two.
>Need I remind you how immensely popular Pokemon is in relation to nearly every other series represented in smash along with how much Gamefreak like to shill whatever new pokemon they reveal?
But you aren't required to use the specific Pokemon to play through a normal Pokemon game. You can customize your team as you like.

yikes user!