Character customization

>character customization
>first-person
>they're vampires, so you won't be able to see your reflection either

"CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION" = COLOR SLIDER FOR THE *HAND*!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT?!

Attached: 1553230630350.png (1280x720, 431K)

>they're vampires, so you won't be able to see your reflection either
Do your homework.

The illusion of being correct so people Pat you/themselves on the back.

we already have 6 other threads fuck off

You'll probably enter 3rd person cinematic camera to watch conversation sequences play out or something. Basically the same thing I expect cyberpunk 2077 to do despite being first-person for gameplay.

Why are there so many third person babies around Yea Forums lately? It was the same shit with CP2077.

For dancing of course!

Attached: Dance.gif (500x389, 968K)

>implying there will be functional mirrors in the game

Have you never played a video game before? Serious question. Because the only reason anyone would post such a non-gamer post as that would be if they were a literal viral marketer hired by Paradox to do damage control here.

Vampires from that world are only realy weak to sunlight fire and supposedly true holy magic and true holy water or true faith in general.
As in a cross cant do shit to you unless the person holding it isn't truly religious.
Even a stake to the heart cant kill them only paralyzes them and in general its just that damaging a vampires heart carouses paralysis.
Some vamps may have additional weakness based on the clan.
Like having to sleep in native soil or only being able to drink blood from a specific kind of person (Rich people, Young Boys, Politicians)

All other shit such as garlic or no reflections are just folk tales.
Also i guess your source of MP is also your food. Meaning use t much blood magic and you comatose.

Stop pretending to be le knowledgeable gamer of knowledge, most vampire clans in VTMB do have reflections and games can do reflections but at a high performance cost due to how deferred rendering works compared to old forward rendering.

There's functional mirrors in Hitman 2, why not VtBM 2?

If you do not like a product, do not buy it.

>or only being able to drink blood from a specific kind of person
>young boys

Ara ara~

Because user once heard about modern games not being able to do mirrors for reasons he doesn't understand and now takes that as gospel even though it's not even true and only somewhat applied to early deferred rendered games.

Also when feeding. I doubt they'll make feeding look good from a first person perspective.

And I bet you'll see your character on the stats screen.

You got caught doing viral marketing. Just own up to it.

It's mostly one autist spamming. You can tell it's him when he starts ranting about disembodied hands.

The trailer showed feeding in first person and the devs said it's "almost entirely locked in first person" so that should include feeding, my guess is that third person will be for the stats screen and the occasional cutscene or gimmick like dancing.

Why are people talking about this, it's not even out for another 18 months and all we know is a cut-scene video...

Your arms and hands are literally 95% of what you see of yourself day by day, chill you spergy racist

Are there any upcoming AAA rpgs with third person perspective and character customization? It seems like they're all either fps or preset pcs.

They had 3rd person feeding in VtBM and it looked pretty good imo

Yeah, that's what I said. First person feeding may or may not be in the game, but it's gonna take a lot more work to get it to look right.

Are you the same user that spergs out about superior first-person in every 2077 thread?