Atlus shits on the trans community again

>new female protagonist
>but it doesn't replace the male protagonist canonically

Will Atlus ever learn?

Attached: hate speech.jpg (819x802, 98K)

>Nintendie Trannies still clinging onto their last straw of being a woman and dating young boys because they know they will have to go back to playing BOTW for the 20th time otherwise

KEK

Based Japs

Attached: fe5.png (880x909, 245K)

based zoe-chan poster

>new female protagonist
No

What if you're a trans guy...

Attached: IMG_20190314_232149.jpg (604x453, 56K)

Things I want in not-Crimson
>Nanako cute heartwarming out-of-towner confidant
>Shido confidant like Golden's Adachi one
>Ability to put dick in lawyer

If I can have at least one of these then I will rebuy the game.

Attached: Nanako 1.jpg (800x600, 129K)

The game isn't even related to Nintendo.
What did he mean by this?

Shut the fuck up.

rent free

Are people just pretending to be retarded?

nigga wut? das Vivian james. Nigga u wierd

Attached: 1518491964255.jpg (712x712, 42K)

fuck atlus

Attached: naot.png (566x400, 172K)

What in the fuck is this obsession with trannies recently?

oh goodness

and they wonder why we think that they are mentally ill

Attached: 1516287886270.gif (340x340, 137K)

We are still not sure what the fuck it is though

Don't bring that up. They'll call you a tranny, too.

she is zoe 2d.
cute as hell!

Like most obsessions it started out as mockery and bantz, but now anons won't shut up about it.

I don't exactly understand that quote/tweet.

So this is a disorder, what's the endgame?
It's the year five million, I can snap my fingers and cure anything. What's the ideal cure for gender dysphoria? Is it fixing the brain or fixing the body?

The brain is the cause for all mental problems. That's why it's called "mental".

Mental disorder like homosexuality
Being glorified as a "choice" just makes it harder to diagnoze and treat

>Mental disorder like homosexuality

Attached: 1499650262650.jpg (213x256, 7K)

Death

hmm, I like the way that girl looks.

Oh fuck, wouldn't it be a shit show if we find out P5 takes place in the FeMC universe.

Attached: 1518151266417.jpg (600x600, 215K)

Fix the brain. They're fucked in the head

Its female Akechi. The female route will give us a female Joker, and a female Akechi.

I would say fix the body

There is no way to become a real female, so all trannies can do is squirm and seethe for now

>Homosexuality is not gender dysphoria in a lower grade

Unlike a good few mental disorders, Dysphoria does have an attainable goal, just not a viable one with current medicine and technology. Maybe some day, but not right now.

Fixing the brain. The whole thing boils down to "I am uncomfortable in my body" which applies to basically 99% of humans anyway, its just most people adapt and accept. Anyone who thinks they NEED to be the opposite sex to finally feel comfortable are just fucked in the head and don't want to apply effort into what they already have.

So, they're going to confirm that Yusuke is hetero, huh?

I think people are under the assumption that it’s still a new version of Persona 5 when it could still be something completely different

Has nothing to do with gender dysphoria. I just like fucking man ass.

Attached: 1531400307369.jpg (512x512, 143K)

I'm inclined to believe this considering how lesbians act. They are envious of and blatantly threatened by dick to the point where they chastise bisexual women and lesbians that like to wear strap ons.

Based. Remove the T from LGBT when?

It probably is, which means nobody wins.

Consider buying a dictionary urgently, please.

I don't care either way. What they do normally doesn't bother me. If they're the kind of person to tell me I'm "transphobic" because the parts don't turn me on, that person's just an asshole.

Well there is a higher chance of it just being P5 enhanced since P3 and P4 both got enhanced versions.

This is just pure retardation

They, much like real guys, don't like hogging all the attention and prefer to stealth through life

Am I the only one who sees nothing about tranny's in this?

I see it posed as: "What if this girl who doesn't like the phantom thieves was the MC"

Do I need to drink more onions?

Attached: 1527323058617.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

So you want to fuck them?

Nah, but I'm cool being bros with them. Transmales tend to be more low-key, anyway. They actually want to pass.

Yes. That makes 0 fucking sense.

>Theres nothing wrong with me i swear! I just like to torture poeple and eat them!
I have nothing against homosexual people since its a disorder that doesn't cause any complications besides social ones, but the fact that it's not classified as a disorder prevents it from being researched upon.
Kind of ironic for a group all about choices to stop people who want to get help

I think you might have a condition yourself, user, making all those leaps in logic and building a narrative in your head that's totally out of line with what's really happening. Get yourself checked while I go balls deep on your dad.

>"I think their method doesn't really help people"

>leaving no physical evidence, they make criminals ADMIT to their crimes
>not in a forced confession kind of way either
>the make criminals feel bad about their crimes so they confess

>doesn't really help people

What the fuck.

>shido confidant
The fuck? P5’s equivalent of Adachi is Akechi.

Do these faggots think Naoto is trans? Did they even play P4?

Well, it goes against your biological instinct to procreate, so it could be considered a disorder, couldn't it?

>Do these faggots think Naoto is trans?
Yes
>Did they even play P4?
No

>muh headcanon

Fuck those freaks

Attached: 1544741645186s.jpg (239x250, 7K)

>Did they even play P4?

Most likely no, but it never really matters since they create headcanons even when they do play something.

I can see it for some plus the grass always being greener on the other side and maybe some few making it sound so easy to transition. In other words, the number of trans people is unproportionally high nowadays.

Attached: nao.jpg (653x536, 64K)

its funny how so many trannies think naoto was a trans person who was discriminated for being a woman even though she was disliked not because of her gender but because she was arrogant

Akechi's equivalent was that cunt that kidnapped Nanako.

Naoto literally says she likes being a girl, what is wrong with these retards?

Lots of things go against one's biological instinct to procreate. Laws, societal customs, internal morals, autism. If I wanted to procreate, I could find away. Find a surrogate, fuck a woman for once, but I just don't care. Kids are too much of a bother and I'm not at the stage of my life where it's something I worry about.

Attached: 1551420180107.png (1146x604, 778K)

Breakign news: Women are retarded.

They actually discriminated against her because she was a teenager involving herself in serious police work. That's why she was a kid in her dungeon.

They never actually played the games. It's the same set of retards who think Kanji is gay. If anybody calls Naoto trans or Kanji gay you know for a fact they didn't touch any iteration of P4.

>she
fuck off biggot

It's kind of upsetting how dumbasses like this missed the point of the character so hard, same for Kanji
The character arc stands for the exact opposite of what they think it does

Attached: 1469914477001.jpg (479x373, 88K)

Anyone who calls Kanji straight played through his dungeon with his eyes closed.
He was obviously bisexual.

retard

That's a point I was gonna touch upon. There may be legitimate cases out there, but the numbers are so minuscule with a lot of enablers inflating the numbers, that 's magic finger snap cure would be better applied to fixing the brains of the few who have the issue, since a lot of people who think they want their bodies "fixed" don't actually, and are just being easily swayed.

Kanji ain't gay, but he sure is cute.

Stuff like this is why I stopped giving a shit about Persona. You don't get this with SMT or Devil Survivor.

P5 had representation though, why are they complaining.

Attached: lala.jpg (250x250, 13K)

>Phantom Thieves? I sure do love Phantom Thieves, by the way I am their leader.
Is this what she was supposed to say?

Attached: 1542204066359.jpg (735x618, 119K)

I just want to play as a cute girl if I can make her kiss cute girls, because then I can feel like a Saudi prince with my harem, pointing to two of them and clapping my hands, their cue to start groping for my amusement.

Attached: 1549249345097.jpg (907x778, 72K)

Maybe they wouldn't have written this scene in this way to begin with if it were to hype a female MC, you dumb mental gymnastic jumping tranny?

americans were bored of their easy lives and started making up problems for themselves
you know the saying, strong men create good times, etc etc

I want to play as a girl so Ryuji can finally have a valentine.

This.

omg NOBODY CARES, HAVE THE AVATAR YOU WANT, you fucking tranny faggot.

fpbp

>gay doubts mean you're gay

Attached: shigeo-hikouma-gudako.jpg (1500x1500, 288K)

Atlus doesn't need to cater to you. Now go get some help.

How do we genocide trannies? Enough already, kill them all.

>that RL face they're now featuring on twitter
ghoulish grandma or a manly forehead for days, hard pass

Attached: 1533167888022.png (811x879, 966K)

they'll do it to themselves

The trannies will kill themselves in due time. Its the people who enable them that are the issue.

Great job discrediting yourself with all this ad hominem, sweeping generalization, and never once giving a specific argument or producing evidence. Just because you "like fucking man ass" doesn't mean you aren't a degenerate, or aren't mentally ill.

I'm a man, I like men. Don't lump me in with these "things" that want to destroy what makes them men in the first place. Trannies are just bootleg people, stuck in flux as they'll never be a real man or woman.

>It's only okay when I sperg out and call names
Worked

Attached: 1541075651782.jpg (257x207, 24K)

This, he's just a confused teenager and it's obviously that he has a thing for Naoto.

So now that they got their fem protagonist they've been crying for they'll now complain that she can't romance any of the girls. There is literally no winning with this type of crowd.

It's not a fem protaganist though. Read the OP image.

>recently
when did you get here, 2014?

I think the reason people attach themselves to the idea that Kanji is gay is BECAUSE he's into Naoto and was implied to be into Naoto before she even revealed herself to be a woman. That said, I don't care. I think they're cute whether it's gay undertones so 100% no homo.

Nice strawman lol.
Can't even read my post without internalizing hostility.

Attached: IMG_1830.png (512x512, 143K)

>If I back down hard as fuck, I can pretend my first point wasn't an attack
Stay mad, faggot

Attached: 1547169943526.png (592x831, 933K)

The modern obsession with trannies on social media is much different from when anons just wanted to fuck dickgirls.

I happily cucked Kanji though. Naoto doesn't even give a fuck about him and is all over MC's cock like the rest of the girls.

>I happily cucked one the best bro in P4
It works out in Arena, you fucking souless fucker!

Attached: 1541379886746.jpg (616x652, 59K)

Trannies need to get their grubby little headcanons off of Naoto. It's not her fault they're anomalous little wrecks that seek desperately for support from the continual terrible mistakes they make with their lives. Then again, this isn't the first time people like this take the most cursory glance at a character and then shut their ears and loudly deny anything that isn't their personal fantasy of the character. It's doubly stupid in this case since they just ignore Naoto's actual issues and make shit up.

Oh well, good to know Atlus aren't kowtowing to them yet

Attached: naocap.jpg (540x745, 56K)

It literally wasn't though. You have a mental illness. You are a degenerate. I'm not insulting you, I'm pointing out a genuine fact. You're reading this over text and inputting hostility.

But that's besides the point. You're engaging in whataboutism to distract from the fact that you engaged in ad hominem and sweeping generalization, never once producing evidence or even a mere argument.

Attached: SickIllya.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

been out of the loop. what does a female character, or that it doesn't replace Joker, have to do with the trans comunity?

>Joker constantly lied to everyone about the Phantom Thieves because only an idiot (Ryuji) would talk openly about being one
>This character says something like this because they don't want to blow their cover
She's FemJoker if she's lying or Marie Jr. if she's not.
>Atlus shits on cringy blue pilled not based tranny
What does that have to do with anything? You're just trying to start shit for no reason

Nah, fuck that. Dude has a one sided crush on her, while Naoto wants to fuck Yu. Even in Arena she wants to fuck Yu while not giving a fuck about Kanji.

>Can't even call someone a degenerate without "Wanting to insult them"
You're a bigger faggot than me. Grow a pair, you fucking sissy loser.

Attached: 1485443244515.gif (200x150, 1.42M)

wait what? why would any one believe that Joker would actually become a tranny?

Flesh is weak.

based

I really like Kanji, but he legit has no chance.
It's for the best though. I would feel pretty terrible cucking him otherwise.

Lala should have been the confidant

I unironically hope she becomes one in royal

And the whole point of Naoto's character is that her interests and personality don't define her gender. She's rebelling against the traditional norms that say only boys like detective stuff. It really shows just how regressive and retarded the tranny mindset is that they say she has to be a guy because of those interests. All that wank about gender identity and being able to choose what you are goes out the window the moment it stops serving their interests. Despicable people.