VtMB 2 thread

Remember when VtMB was not political at all?

Attached: 1553309147449.jpg (913x5000, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VtM_Bloodlines/status/1108948381127204865
debofnight.andcuriouser.com/)
youtube.com/watch?v=IBDJQF3EXpU
youtu.be/g8qsxNt3f0Y?t=228
polygon.com/2018/7/13/17565898/vampire-the-masquerade-white-wolf-neo-nazi-accusations
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Fatima_al-Faqadi
gizmodo.com/elon-musk-backed-ai-company-claims-it-made-a-text-gener-1832650914
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this kills the /pol/kiddies

This

fuck off discord trannies

Cope

>Remember when VtMB was not political at all?
No.

Except the "politics" of today they're going to be doing is pronouns, trannies and adding more letters to LBGTQ.

Seething

Never played it, but any game that pushes communism as a functional ideal is written by absolute fucking retards.

>boomer tier republican jokes
Yeah that’s totally like woke intersectional genderqueer tranny made up bullshit

Don’t know much about Brujahs huh

>I have no insights into vampire society but I still have an opinion about it and only absolute fucking retards base their viewpoints on insight and knowledge.

Hey, it just hasn't been tried.
It will work this time!

>I-it's not real communism!
>It'd work in this fictional scenario!

>Part (1/3)
>First person with contextual third-person actions - twitter.com/VtM_Bloodlines/status/1108948381127204865
>Brian Mitsoda is lead writer alongside Avellone and Cara Ellison (who in particular wrote a chunk of the side quests)
>Rik Schaffer the original composer is back (confirmed via e-mail)
>Game has modding support, available Day 1
>Takes place 15 years after Bloodlines
>Direct sequel to Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines with in-game references to the events of Bloodlines
>Fan-favorite characters from Bloodlines returning (Smiling jack and Beckett are canonically dead)
>Deb of Night type feature will make an appearance as confirmed by Mitsoda
>Set in Seattle with seamless hub worlds
>Player is a thin-blood at first, choose a Clan later on
>Huge emphasis on character creation. You can choose your background, gender pronoun, employment history, body type and fashion
>Game starts off with a Mass Embrace where the player is among the new vampires born from the event, you're captured and brought to a court of prominent vampires like the first game to recount the events of the mass embrace before being sentenced to death, court is firebombed and you escape, thrust into Seattle to find out who's responsible
>Main side-questline involves hunting down and finding all the other thin-blood created from the Mass Embrace, each will have their own story about entering into their new life
>NPCs can react to you depending on what background you chose for your character in character creation, for example you can be a cop, a coroner, or a barista for a more neutral and blank slate background
>The humanity system returns, so killing innocents brings you closer to the inner beast
>If your humanity is low enough it will have implications with your dialogue choices
>Way more dialogue than Bloodlines

>Part (2/3)
>You can use telekinesis, turn into mist to go through vents and glide
>Blood resonance from VtM 5th edition will appear in this game. Using your enhanced vampire senses, you can see when NPCs are experiencing an intense emotion like fear, desire, pain, joy and anger. Drinking a person with a strong resonance will give you an immediate bonus to things like melee power or seduction. If you drink a particular resonance constantly, you will acquire a taste for it and this will give you permanent buffs called "merits".
>No quest markers, natural exploration just like the original
>You can scale buildings, there's an emphasis on versatility
>Level design is reminiscent of the original Deus Ex, you're offered many different pathways to approach a particular scenario
>Lots of secrets and hidden pathways to find
>Emphasis on fluid combat, using vampiric speed to slide in and out of melee range and slash people and execute them with melee weapons. You can get special cinematic finishers in combat when you execute people a la Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Counters are in. Guns exist and are treated as temporary opportunities, you pick em up, use it, then discard it and move on.
>Seattle as a hub world is described as "very active", crowds gather outside clubs and muggers prey on victims in side allies
>It’s still called the Masquerade, so if you eat someone in public or turn into a bat in front of a bar you’ll get in trouble not only with the police, but also some beefier supernatural watchdogs
>Your actions dynamically effect the npc environment i.e If you continuously suck on people's blood in full view of the public, they'll be less wary of going to those areas and you'll see less citizens wandering the streets

The chick spouting that bullshit is a literal fucking flower child screaming baby killer at returning nam vets and going to rallies in DC. If the game was trying to make a case for a communism that isn't buttfucking retarded it would have chosen a less idiotic character. She's a stereotype. That's the point.

>being made by literal shovelware devs
there's no way on earth this game is going to turn out well

>Part (3/3)
Setting will be adapted to modern standards
>“It was very of its time,” Ellison said of the first game. “It approached certain topics differently. How we look at stuff has matured since then.”
>“It’s fifteen years later and things have changed,” Mitsoda said. “We have to be very sensitive about how we handle things like mental illness and that was a concern for us and for Paradox, in how we can make a mature story but if we do anything, we do our homework and make sure that we are punching up and not punching down.”
>“We talk about these issues constantly,” Ellison added. “Because we care about including people, we want them to feel powerful and sexy, and we don’t want them to feel like it’s not for them.”

He doesn't care. As soon as he hears a viewpoint different than his he gets emotional and starts crying. Stereotypes exists in real life too.

confirmed for not knowing much about brujahs
they're absolute fuckin' retards

Also Nines and Vandal Cleaver has more or less been confirmed. One of the writers for RPS(a former college of one of the quest writers) got to experience the first 30 minutes of the game and claimed to see Nines watching the player from the shadows.

It's also undeniable that it's Vandal Cleaver sitting on top of that paris wheel in that one picture.

NOOO IM AN ADULT NOW IN 2019 SO EVERYTHING POLITICAL NOW IS UNACCEPTABLE BECAUSE ITS DIFFERENT AND MORE EXTREME (its not) AND ANYTHING POLITICAL BACK THEN IS OKAY. REEEE

here, this is the problem

Attached: 1553343406223.png (1287x562, 86K)

The thing is, if the game would push an alt-right agenda all this whining wouldn't exist and the game would be hailed for being "based" and "redpilled".

It's literally just emotional children being children shitposting on peruvian carpet viewing forums.

Two wrongs don't make a right

this
I was fine with politics in the game
but literally 5 posts ago killed my hype:
>we do our homework and make sure that we are punching up and not punching down.”
>“Because we care about including people, we want them to feel powerful and sexy, and we don’t want them to feel like it’s not for them.”

COMMIIESSSS REEEEEEE

threadly reminder that /pol/ can suck a fat one

buying this just to spite you basement dwelling nazis

Attached: file.png (950x705, 440K)

this is the reason why old politics in videogame good, modern politics in videogame bad
all about representation
it always had politics, but it didn't always have an agenda

What proof do you have of current wrongdoing by the devs by the way? As far as I know they haven't pushed nor talked about pushing their agenda on people.

The only real example I see are people crying about having your male model be referred to as a female and vice versa. Is there anything substantial that actually gives merits to the worries you're spreading or are you just pulling stuff from your ass?

Why steam and not gog? It costs the same with the difference being that one is DRM free while the other isn't.

he's saying "but if it was alt-right shitposting Yea Forums wouldn't complain" is a whataboutism
also whether or not Yea Forums complained such low tier shitposting would not make for good writing and the game would be shit

THE STATE OF POL

Attached: file.png (641x653, 77K)

bros
let's make a list on vampiry shit you can do while waiting for this game

>Play:
1. VtMB again (obviously)
2. Legacy of Kain
3. The tabletop

>Watch:
1. Interview with a Vampire (1994, Film)
2. World of Darkness (2017, Documentary)
3. Kindred: The Embraced (1996, TV Show)

>Listen:
1. Deb of Night (debofnight.andcuriouser.com/)
2. Chinatown theme (VtMB)
3. Hollywood theme (VtMB)
4. Downtown theme (VtMB)

No, he's not saying that. I said that. I asked a completely different question regarding his worries of getting an agenda pushed onto him when there's no proof of any such thing happening.

fuck being a retarded hobo queer non-gendered thin blood

>listen/watch
Only Lovers Left Alive is great
youtube.com/watch?v=IBDJQF3EXpU

its going to suck, but not because of /pol/ bait
It's going to suck because Bloodlines was developed by a couple of guys who were literally living the game: Just out of jail, broke, high as a kite and finding their way in the gritty underbelly of LA.
No amount of money can replicate that. At best, it'll be the Human Revolution to Bloodline's Deus Ex

>Remember when VtMB was not political at all?
Found the video game only fag.

VtMB is a video game you drop dead moron

that's exactly what i'm expecting and they appear to be straight up copying game mechanics from HR
I loved HR and have no problems with this

So whats so bad about rpg being political ?

still better than capitalism

Is it gonna be set in V5 metaplot?
Because if so, DROPPED

nothing, if done right like said
it rarely is anymore

except that was just the guy writing the music you fucktwit

troika games was a company that had a play-house style super luxury space that made employees want to spend time there. they were not brooding and edgy, they were chillen with friends at the game studio

fucktwit

Fuck off shill
Mitsoda was living in a goddamn abandoned theater when he was writing the game (Ring any bells?)

Wow its almost like the people that are pissing and moaning have never played the game before!

Yea Forums has never played it either

Attached: tumblr_pkw2m2Bfpx1tovmb9o2_640.png (636x636, 527K)

>Discord trannies complain about /pol/ making political threads.

>discord trannies create political bait thread

Attached: 1537387998192.jpg (800x800, 50K)

>poltards create bait threads based on downright lies
>someone tries to actually tell the truth
>wow both sides are the same

the lead writer for this game got Hotline Miami banned in Australia

>Dude bush is bad and the president is a vampire == Islamic LGBT vampire nigger
I can tell the person that made this has a hole in their head and never even bothered to paly mere 5 fucking minutes of the game. No doubt pic related is another example of the commie propaganda embedded in the writing.

Attached: tseng.jpg (640x480, 55K)

>implying it takes much to ban a game in australia

*Hotline Miami 2

Thanks for proving my point retards.

>Islamic LGBT vampires
You know there's been Islamic LGBT vampires in the lore for over 20 years now, right?
Oh of course not, because you don't actually know anything about WoD

yeah, except this was a deliberate inquisition
I don't see how this person can write any insightful political commentary

[source needed]

dude also got married during bloodlines, but sure thing bud

The thing I don't understand is; Why?

Why are they political? It doesn't make sense. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't hold any opinion on either side one way or another. I am not American, and I live in the country deep innawoods, so politics doesn't really have any affect on me one way or another.

I just don't understand why. Think about it for a second; you're an immortal being who feeds on humans, effectively making you top of the food chain. Of course there are werewolves and wizards in the World of Darkness world, but for the most part, you're at the top. The only ones you really have to contend with are other clans or the politics in your own clan. So why would you care in the slightest about the latest modern politics of humans. Beings you would generally consider to be nothing more than food or pleasure. Toys. Sure, maybe if you've just been turned you'd be different, but for the most part, this kind of mindset would disappear pretty damn quickly.
You're the elite of the elite, or at the very least, servants of those elites. Illuminati are similar in a way, they don't care about politics other than manipulating it to suit your own needs from the shadows.
Writing your immortal monsters to care about modern identity politics and themes seems to bizarre to me.

I could accept it if they wrote similar themes and subtly compared them to the modern world, like writing in an oppressive vampire overlord who hates all other courts; you could even call his troops the "red hats" and make references to actual old time fae lore about the real life red hat fae.

It just seems like bad writing to me.

Attached: 38a2df78c0929f13c2d2abd4e7db3d86.jpg (700x793, 89K)

> le punching up and down meme

>if I just misrepresent it hard enough I'll win
I guess you started with v5 and think it was lawys this way. Revisonisim was always the goto response once you got btfo hard enough of you fucking retards.

Vampires don't turn into emotionless predators the moment they're sired
There's a reason why most of the vamps who care about mortal affairs are young - they're still very human.
There's nothing weird about a young vampire still caring about things he cared about as a vampire. It usually takes decades for someone to really start becoming detached from humanity
This is all from the books btw

>Oh of course not, because you don't actually know anything about WoD
The irony is palpable.

as is your ignorance, user

fucking this

you can fuck them all over

Attached: 1499049821908.jpg (346x546, 27K)

And proving it straight again. Thanks for the laugh I guess.

Attached: 1552683187314.gif (150x112, 72K)

>he buys games on steam
retard detected

Attached: 1523543830578.png (445x431, 10K)

sure thing. have fun not playing bloodlines 2 cause you'll get triggered :)

Attached: 1374868846447.png (300x484, 176K)

Yes, and I get that. I even mentioned it myself. But lets face it, realitically that kind of mindset would disappear in a few years in that kind of world. I am aware of the books and the lore, I know a bit.
It's just never made sense to me.

If we were to compare books, I would say the Harry Dresden books are a perfect example of vampires when they talk about them. In the most recent books, there is a court of vampires called The White Court, who are very in with politics, but not for some kind of social bullshit, but to manipulate it to suit their needs.

Psychologically though, when you eat one thing for long enough, you slowly stop to consider what eating that thing means. It's why the military always says the enemies aren't human and are monsters, because it makes it easier to have the soldiers are vicious as possible.

>doing it again
>probably doesn't even realize it

Attached: cute.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

>still think i'm the user he was originally posting at

Attached: 1469169075840.jpg (533x728, 101K)

>pre-ordering when there hasn't even been gameplay shown yet

Attached: 1492573170382.jpg (740x737, 120K)

>game set in the world of secret societies competing with each other
>wasn't not political 15 years ago
LMAO
Everyone bitching about vidya characters that dare to have a worldview should shut up and stick to furry mascot platformers.

>still think i'm the user he was originally posting at
Please don't stop, this is getting too good.

Attached: 1553013231248.gif (400x225, 1.75M)

keep it up user, it still won't change bloodlines lore

Attached: 1507831286862.jpg (524x720, 45K)

>not buying it on GOG
Why? Why would you buy on Steam when the game is available on GOG?

youtu.be/g8qsxNt3f0Y?t=228

I knew in this very moment the game's fucked. I didn't even bother checking everything else or even finishing the video. There's nothing more off-putting and obnoxious
than a pasty chick with a nasal raspy voice and gummy smile talking about "sexy vampire powers". Fuck thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

kek, you probably never even knew what WoD was before the announcment. is it really just the hunt for (you)s that keeps you retards going and make up more and more shit?

You're both embarassing, get the fuck out of my thread

>She's a stereotype. That's the point.
Honestly, pretty much everybody in the game are.

It CAN take only a couple of years, but if often takes several decades (Sources: Guide to the Anarchs, Anarchs Unbound, Clanbook Toreador Revised)
There's a reason so many Anarchs are young kindred - they're the only ones still carrying that mortal flame.
Given time of course, almost all vampires become the unfeeling vampires you're describing. But it'd be an incredibly dull lore if vampires just magically changed personality at the moment of their siring.
Again, this isn't my personal opinion, this is literally how it is described in the lore. And there are PLENTY of vampires who manipulate politics just to their own ends

I'm pretty sure they're joke answers though, not an actual political statement by the developers (also optional), you can also fuck off the anarchs.

Fuck Brujah, Gangrel motherfuckers.

It won't make your made up shit come true either. Not that you'd be able to understand that.

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

>women in MY video game? fuck thaaat

go kill yourself

>they LEGITIMATLY don't know the character i'm referencing despite them having various books about them and them being LGBT Mulisms being a huge facet of the character
Yep, you guys are sure huge Lore experts

>samefag replies to himself
Fuck off.

Absolutely zero % of what is said in this picture is wrong

@455584686
Oof

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 58K)

punching up not down.

Vampires only punch down, that's their only fucking job. People, fags, trannies are just cattle or, at best, pets.

>user doesn't even know what lore is made up or not
>if he stops posting it means in his fragile mind that he's lost an internet argument on a scandinavian underwater basket weaving image forum

Attached: m7v5luGVUg1r4pbi8o1_500.png (486x474, 87K)

Politics != Identity politics
But I'm reserving judgement until we actually see something

Exactly, but none of them are bad. Stereotypes are fine if you know how to use them. That's why i'm so worried about BL2. The writers seem to want to give their characters so much depth, handle social issues with so much care that they forget to have fun. Ohh, we can't do that, it's offensive to 0.0001% of the population. Blablabla.

>poltards act like vtm experts
>can't even identify a signature character
Jesus christ

Practice your instant dive kicks.

Attached: eliza-tekken7-2018-artwork-by-sagara-hiromi.jpg (533x800, 160K)

I don't really care about left / right politics. I'm more concerned about the 'progressive' approach to mental health.

Toying with schitzos and being a general creep / scumbag was part of the charm. I hope the game stays edgy.

Yep, as expected, learned about it last year and thinks it was always this way. Thanks retard.

That you're a seething /pol/ack?

I understand that. And while I know what you're saying and the lore behind it, I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying that I've always questioned the lore itself.
Yes, young vamps are more intune with their original human side, but how long would that realistically last? Now, I'm not saying they have to turn into unfeeling monsters, but are they really going to care about modern politics when they would be forced to deal with the politics of each clan first and foremost?

And lets not even bother mentioning the fact that the clans themselves would or at least should realistically be manipulating politics, at the very least on a communal level to ensure they stay hidden or their crimes stay hidden.

None of this makes sense.

Just yesterday there was some guy who couldn't tell two different editions apart yet had apparently "been playing vtmb (sic) for decades!!!"

Compared to Troika, these people are pozzed.

>if he stops posting it means in his fragile mind that he's lost an internet argument on a scandinavian underwater basket weaving image forum
Projecting a bit much now, eh? Seeth harder retard, your shit failed before and it'll fail again.

But this is really mild and centrist, tranny communist vampires are not.

Yeah. Then again I actually played it and didn't learn about it from a pic that my discord buddies gave me.

don't worry they'll be killing white guys (nazis) only.

you got called you ignorant and you continue to reply. i'm not even the guy you were arguing with

Attached: 1482244094536.png (252x352, 159K)

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I think the inertia of being human carries over for a while, enough to last for a couple of decades in many cases at least. It's mentioned in Clanbook Toreador that humanity starts slipping when vampires forget to breathe (Which happens around the 2/3 decade mark)

The fact that you don't know who the character is despite being given such massive hints just show's how little you know about VtM. Even a lorelet would have figured it out by now.

>you got called you ignorant
>i'm not even the guy you were arguing with

Attached: oh the irony.gif (314x192, 34K)

please post reference from the white wolf website to support your claim.

Eat shit nigger and stop trying to retroactively shit on this game.
You weren't even alive when it released to even possibly grasp the context.

>he gave me another (You)
>he'll give me another one after this
>user is legion

Attached: 1517004485075.jpg (310x400, 20K)

get fucked trannies

Attached: 1552827881170.png (1028x706, 44K)

>the wiki
fuck off lorelet
Read "Children of the Night" and then get back to me

You're not keeping your story straight. But keep going, show us the depths of your retardation.

You're a fucking idiot who can't read or think for shit. Having a communist character in your game doesn't make the game communist, also she's explicitly saying it doesn't work for humans but would work for vampires, simply stating her opinion. The game doesn't force you to agree with her either, unless you want to sleep with her.

Post link from the wiki anyway

It's not like I'm saying they'd lose their "humanity". Just that human politics seems pointless when you'd have to deal with clan politics at the same time.

As someone who doesn't know shit about it I'm still wondering who this gay muslim vampire is? I can't find anything about it online.

so can you fuck people in these games or only bite em

Bite them. Couldn't do more in the first one neither.

People got mad because V5 had a character who was a gay muslim vampire, and apparently this is a sign of White Wolf become SJWs
This is despite the fact that VtM has had a major gay muslim vampire character for decades
People are pointing this out to show those who are outraged know jackshit about VtM

(You) are about 6 replies deep on a different user than the one arguing about LGBT muslum vampires lore

but ok :)

Attached: smilingjack.jpg (150x150, 4K)

>The thing is, if the game would push an alt-right agenda all this whining wouldn't exist and the game would be hailed for being "based" and "redpilled".

this
if the game let you mow down dozens of innocent brown people in a mosque this game would have been regarded as the literal second coming of Christ by half of Yea Forums and the whole of /pol/

>People got mad because V5 had a character who was a gay muslim vampire, and apparently this is a sign of White Wolf become SJWs
This is why people hated v5. Not becasue of them being woke, but going to the utmost extreme of it.

Attached: WoD.png (2475x1130, 879K)

WHERE IS THE FUCKING LINK? NOT SO TOUGH NOW YOU FAT SACK OF SHIT

00's liberalism=\ cultural Marxism

Either way vtmb was boring ugly janky shit.

because i don't feel like supporting polak jews

alright, dropping the replies from butthurt anons to drop some lore

read up and learn licks

Attached: 1481421052832.png (1520x999, 1.69M)

generally bite them, I think there were points where you technically "spent time" with people (like the shooter in the graveyard Romero? if you're a female vampire)

kys /pol/tards

>VtM has had a major gay muslim vampire character for decades
Who is it? I really can't find anything about it. I'm looking trough the "children of the night" wiki article but I don't want to go trough each character extra.

Attached: 1481421139540.png (1454x994, 1.58M)

Attached: 1481421219570.png (1498x997, 1.59M)

>he seriously thinks it's only one user calling him out for his bullshit
Dance some more puppet.

do they get scared if you bite them and they live or do they just auto fall unconscious? how does biting them not reveal your identity to the world?

tekken has a vampire now? cool

Attached: 1481421300186.png (1498x998, 1.59M)

you will probably do that sooner

Attached: 1550457786721.png (738x669, 186K)

damn i just ignored all this because when i played the game i was not a political being, i guess some things change now i see politics everywhere

Attached: display_image (11).jpg (1280x932, 350K)

>he still thinks it exist
How gullible are you? They've been doing the same shit since the announcement and every time they get called out on it refuse to provide proof.

instead we get pozzed SJW shitfest riding on the back of non-SJW developers who didn't give a fuck. Remember it was the pozzed Yea Forumskiddies that bitched about bugs in the vanilla release that tanked Troika which is why we'll never get a new Arcanum or a legit VTMB2.

pronoums as a feature - top fucking kek.

but human revolution was better than the original deus ex

Attached: 1481421382464.png (1520x999, 1.71M)

>if you see someone bringing up alt-right talking points at your table, we encourage you to shut that shit down
They were brave to say this, right?

Attached: 1553149126511.png (1893x1024, 426K)

Gamergate did nothing wrong.
FUCK TRANNIES AND FUCK NIGGERS!

This.

so is WoD actually worth playing or is it just your typical edgefest no-silliness-allowed tabletop played exclusively by autists

>Yea Forums hasn't played what it regards as the best pc game ever

what?

Attached: 1481421496044.png (1498x997, 1.59M)

Stunning and Brave

Wrong, you can fuck Jeanette and Romero

>You know there's been Islamic LGBT vampires in the lore for over 20 years now, right?
>posts 20th edition from 2011
You've just outed yourself as a fraud laddie
Still waiting for the name of that Haram gay muslim brother

Attached: 1502112576322.png (911x1080, 562K)

Attached: 1481421588550.png (1500x996, 1.6M)

Anyone who knows a shred of lore knows who I'm talking about.
Don't be buttmad because they refuse to spoonfeed you.

Attached: 1481421761159.png (1520x988, 1.74M)

>Devs UNIRONICALLY put selectable pronouns in character creation
>B-B-BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY'RE GONNA PUT IN SJW SHIT???

Do retards like this actually exist? I mean I want this to be good as much as you do but I'm genuinely worried. More than the SJW shit, the dev's track record is what's worrying me though.

You can fail to bite people you just accost on the street and they'll run screaming away (you'll lose masquerade points). If you're sexy or have powers you can suck them for free and they get dizzy from the blood loss.

If you suck them in the open and people see its a masquerade violation. Anyone you bite gets "dizzy" from the experience as you're sucking their blood and draining them (they can't think straight). Nobody believes in vampires either.

Why are you such a chicken? Give us the name.

Attached: 1481421844340.png (1520x999, 1.6M)

fuck guys i can't handle the amount of lorelets
how do you cope

didn't they get fired

>20th anniversary edition
ew

name

Attached: 1481421925554.png (1520x999, 1.56M)

i've played that game using every clan once and there is nothing overtly political in the game and they pick at both sides with light jokes that's it

that's a a world a way from what we are seeing with the vtmb2

Why do you care? You clearly don't know anything about VtM
This is a goddamn SIGNATURE character, and you don't know who it is. It's literally as fucking basic as lore gets, and you don't know it.

Then name him. Shouldn't be so hard unless of course you just made it up.

based

Attached: 1481422005133.png (1520x999, 1.57M)

>H-he exists, I swear
>I won't give you his name tho
>W-why do you care?
>I don't care
>Please stop caring
>l-lorelets

Attached: 1505461654760.jpg (600x539, 35K)

Attached: 1481422091548.png (1520x999, 1.44M)

newfag

I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy

>I can prove all of you wrong with just one name
>that I won't give to you because you don't care despite caring enough to discuss about it

Attached: he really is.jpg (499x338, 51K)

Attached: 1481422188277.png (1498x994, 1.57M)

This is what I'm afraid of. I don't mind some woke, what I fear is that it'll be like DXHR where that's literally the ONLY "political" substance because the writers can't come up with more meaningful exposition. If it's like Bloodlines, irreverent political commentary that doesn't take itself too seriously, that's great. If they bow to resetera and game bloggers and remove all the "problematic" stuff that might trigger someone be it retards from the left or the right, then it's DOA. Bloggers are already crying about Bloodlines "precarious depictions of mental health issues" so we're right to be concerned, hopefully Mitsoda, Avellone can keep a level head and swallow some redpills on how "social justice" is cynically being used by TPTB to distract people from way more pressing issues. Yes those issues;
>power
>geopolitics
>the rise of nu-popularism, China-style techno-dictatorships
>everyone gov becoming more kleptocratic
>Russian Surkov-style power politics of non-linear warfare being used by governments worldwide against their own people
>governments learning from the Arab Spring to use social media as a tool for controlling the masses similar to Russia, Syria, Egypt etc.
>corporations growing ever more powerful than and exploiting nation states
>etc.
are infinitely more challenging to even depict let alone get right than achieving social justice for 2,5% of the population, but without any substantive exposition besides SJW this shit is going to flop everywhere in the world that isn't the United States. What many Americans and especially game devs fail to understand is that much of the first-world outside of the US is at least 10 if not 20 years ahead of you on all these fronts, we already legalized gay marriage, we're not dicks to trannies, we don't share your history of slavery and segregation (even if we also had slavery and racism it was nowhere near fucked up as in the US and as a result resolving it is proving easier). So make it INTERESTING.

I never played the first one so I wouldn't know if it was political or not. All I know is that the new one looked cool and I was prepared to buy it on day 1 but now that I know it's super political and it's going to be full of tranny and mental illness themes it's going to be a hard pass from me. Wouldn't even pirate it.

I know most certainly more then you, that's clear by now. But at least you're persistent with your bullshit.

Attached: 1nfrux.jpg (400x217, 9K)

Attached: 1481422291998.png (1492x999, 1.36M)

jesus christ, these pozzed writers have really fucked up TT rpgs. They've done the same to DnD.

Considering Deb of Night, no I really don't.

Attached: 1481422383598.png (689x894, 610K)

>polygon
>polygon.com/2018/7/13/17565898/vampire-the-masquerade-white-wolf-neo-nazi-accusations

Attached: 5300969.jpg (537x525, 221K)

Literally google "signature characters vtm" and look for the obviously muslim one
/pol/tards confirmed for fucking retards

watch him backpedal and pretend he never made that claim in the next five minutes

>Why are they political

because the first game is too you dumb retard

el nombre, porfavor.

>still no name

>because the first game is too you dumb retard

see

do it then

Sorry dude, I can't handle their retardation
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Fatima_al-Faqadi

watch "What we do in the shadows"

Attached: what we do in the shadows.jpg (1600x1003, 327K)

You don't understand, transgenderism must be removed from the culture, it's not to be supported in any way.

>Player is a thin-blood

Ew, fuck that.

Attached: 1548696160268.jpg (640x656, 43K)

>Fatima? Lucita? Who the fuck is that?
>I'm a VtM expert btw

Could you stop inserting yourself into every fictional piece every time? That would be great.

Unironically kill yourself.
Why even post?

go dilate

That's fantastic. Now is this game gonna be third person with dmc combat or not?

>tfw you have a vamp gf

Attached: german-lives-matter_02-12-19_320.jpg (320x320, 31K)

They literally said in the interview everyone is freaking out over that the main source of "politics" in the game is about technological progress and art vs commerce.

Attached: 1508523343468.jpg (939x666, 58K)

So I’m not too familair with the the WoD, especially the nWoD, but how does being a thin-blood work in this game? An article I read said that you can choose your clan later in the game, but why wouldn’t that happen during character creation? Would strong clan powers/curses even show up for a thin-blood? And the article also said you could coose between telekinesis and turning into mist, but I thought the latter was a Gangrel only thing with protean. How does this work?

Attached: D3BFCC79-33BA-4E21-97E5-E4699DA97ADE.jpg (800x600, 83K)

taking pot shots at the bush admin is a far cry from pronoun and gender identity horseshit
and they made jokes about a lot of things, including a lot of modern leftist taboos
the problem is that leftism changed from speaking your mind and being rebellious to censorship and sacred cows, yet they still insist on acting like they're the counterculture when the system wholly supports them
the politics of Bloodlines have jack fucking shit in common with the verbal diarrhea that is the modern World of Darkness, and nobody's going to be reassured until they actually put up some fucking gameplay
which brings us to the most offensive part of this whole ordeal, that they opened preorders for a game a year in advance without anything to actually show for it
it's either getting delayed or they're trying to make it as janky as Bloodlines 1 on purpose

Attached: ch_tsengs_10002.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

see
this is the problem

play bloodrayne

>Fatima
>gay
>since 20 years
You just obliterated my sides...
But thanks for playing along, tough you should read what you posted yourself for once.

Attached: 1552627220661.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Thin bloods were traditionally vampires with uber weak blood, who didn't have much power but the curse of caine affected them less. Thinbloods aren't necessarily clanless, but they do tend to be
In V5, they've gotten a bit of a change, becoming more powerful and being able to copy other clan's powers.
However, this about picking your clan later on is definetly new

Attached: AbsolutelyChuuni.jpg (2160x1170, 1.51M)

Watch A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night

Greentext the relevant bits or archive the site.

cope and seething posters should really just kill themselves, their deaths would be more valuable than their low effort posts

And here you have a prime example of a coping mechanism . An user who falls back into phrases he picked up from retards and copies them on every occasion to seek validation from his peers. This user doesn't have anything else in his life going but spouting shit in threads about games, hobbies and interests he doesn't care for or even practices. The absolute state of a validation hungry drone.

No one would give a shit if VtM2 wanted to make fun or Bush, or have some communist characters. Its forcing fag amd and tranny shit on you that isn't cool. Those people are fucked in the head.

There's a thing in V5 about the Camarilla sanctioning Diablerie for Thin Bloods they feel have earned it

cinematic finishers, throw away guns, fucking hell.

Hellsing was great.

yikes, some serious cringe here

Why can't we talk about videogames anymore without trannies screeching about normal people not supporting their mentally ill lifestyle? This is what its all about, us not acknowledging their childish pronouns. We don't want to know about you, we don't want to see you, we quite frankly just want you dead

Attached: f6d669179be444d38115317a86fbe545.jpg (600x900, 59K)

I'm most interested in how we choose a clan. Like do we have to eat some elder?

>“Unless you are a Nazi,” Carl continued, “or a neo-Nazi, or a member of any other hate group that uses these disgusting philosophies to advance your hateful agendas. If you are a member of one of those groups or support those agendas we don’t want you in our community. You aren’t welcome, and if we find you spreading your hate in our community you will be shown the door. We don’t want your money. You can keep it.”

>the date is 2019
>Children of the Night came out in 1999
so poltards can't even into basic math huh

see:

>was not political at all?
Not a fucking sjw scum at all.
Nowdays politics means gender studies and all dat muslim-refuges-trans shit.
BTFO now.

>the most offensive part of this whole ordeal, that they opened preorders for a game a year in advance without anything to actually show for it
but you gotta make money of retards like and

Attached: Isolated Malk.gif (500x389, 968K)

Is this true?

Attached: 1499293779961.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

They're treated like idealistic children with no power. (and it's actually true) They're ineffective collectivists who hate those more powerful than them/law and order and whole bunch of other tropes.

lol dont play it

>get BTFO with proof
>nuh uh it doesn't count because I say so

You forgot about Rik Schafer's unused VtMB tracks.

>Paradox Interactive
Paradox Interactive
>Paradox Interactive
Paradox Interactive
>Paradox Interactive
Paradox Interactive
>Paradox Interactive
Paradox Interactive
>Paradox Interactive
Paradox Interactive
>Paradox Interactive
Paradox Interactive

Expect to pay literally hundreds of dollars in DLC. $10 for every tine feature they add.

And remember, Paradox games install malware on your computer that phones home and tells them if you're using pirated DLC, then they relay the information to Valve and ask them to delete your Steam account.

Attached: 1499106875425.jpg (1031x965, 181K)

>No what we do in tbe shadows

Fix if user

I don't care about political thoughts, characters in video games are allowed to have political leanings.

I just don't want marxist shit and pronouns degeneracy forced upon me.
It's the difference between a video game with political content, and a SJW shit game.

Attached: 849.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

try telling that to these /pol/kiddies

Read trough it. At least once. Just once. Maybe then you'll realize that you just btfo yourself not that anyone who does know about WoD lore knew that from the beginning anyway.

>caring about something as mortal and petty as GENDER
laughs in tzimisce

Attached: howyoudoin.jpg (190x265, 21K)

WTF DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT GEORGE BUSH YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT?!?!

Attached: asma-al-assad-4.jpg (300x250, 13K)

Is it forcing it? Just use he/him and it will probably never come up.

so basically, if you are alt-right nazi conservative or whatever, they don't want your money. don't play bloodlines 2. don't larp. just fuck off

Legitimately haven't met someone as stubborn in the face of reality as you (ie you're a retard)
Taken from "Children of the Night" page 80

Attached: polbtfo.png (306x158, 64K)

>>get BTFO with proof
>meanwhile you btfo yourself by proving that no such character exists
>and most certainly not fatima for fucks sake

Yeah, I can't find a pdf for the V5 book right now but its worded as if its an empty promise from the Camarilla. I'm guessing with your character they'll actually go through with it though

There will be two separate character creation screens, one for a human character and another one when you turn into a vampire. You start as a thinblood, but they say you can choose a clan later. This probably means there will be some diablerie fuckery.

Attached: 1553346278486.jpg (1200x1600, 866K)

Asma a cute

Attached: thanos assad.jpg (812x560, 234K)

actually that's not wholly true, nines is actually a powerful vampire, they have individuals that are quite powerful, but are unwilling to use that power to further their goals (apart from being left alone (mostly running away from their problems)), they also manipulate the player just as badly as anyone else in the game, so they lack honor and straightforwardness.

Is there any game where you can choose your pronoun that has been good?

Attached: 1476005630248.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

Patrician Clan

Attached: toreador.png (690x707, 294K)

>inb4 they find another reason why it doesn't count.
I's not even a competition, they don't know jack fucking shit

>that lesbian muslum character you just spoonfed us doesn't exist
user...

>melee is either gonna be Dying Light on steroids or Mirror's Edge on steroids, meth, and heroin

It's literally just saying "If you go INTO a game and immediately start talking /pol/shit, you don't need to let that guy keep going"
Which makes complete sense, it straight up kills a game when you have players not focused on the game, and purposefully bringing political shit into OOC is retarded

Based Christina Hendricks

Yes, reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit, we know by now.
Have fun living in your delusion.

Attached: 1552805642152.webm (1280x550, 1015K)

Didn't their Antediluvian get pissed when he found out many converted to Islam/converted to another religion? It's kinda weird when you'd rather have your kids convert to a religion worshipping the dad that left you and cursed everyone.

Unfortunate posting time friendo

>nothing left to argue
damn user. you are gonna be mad all week after that, huh?

waiting for my (You)

>A devout muslim
>The two became friends and eventually lovers
This is too fucking good, I have never seen anyone so utterly BTFO

Trannies are going to get her tits nerfed out envy

battletech is pretty good

Sascha Vykos a signature character in the fluff is a fucking tranny vampire who is a man but vissectitudes himself into a trap and fucks men and then eats and tortures them

>mods support

OH NO NO NO

difference

>2004
>COMMUNISM JUST WORKS FOR VAMPIRES OKAY?!

>lol whatever you skanky anarch slut im outta here

>2019
>COMMUNISM JUST WORKS FOR VAMPIRES, OKAY?!
>yes
>no(yes)
>sarcastic yes
>yes?
you know it's just gonna be pushed on you this time and actually affect the story

I like Paradox. At least they make niche videogames.

It's time to stop posting

If someone wants to RP a neo-nazi punk vampire, you'd be the type to bitch and moan. /pol is /pol. RPing uncomfortable tropes is the best part of RPGs.

You have the right to be uncomfortable or walk away. Don't push your SJW IRL shit on to games/gamers.

> implying you have to side with the anarchs
> implying VTMB2 won't have multiple factions and endings

Imagine getting annoyed over your own hypothetical scenarios

I will unironically use the weird pronoun system if I can play as Tzimisce.

Attached: tzim.jpg (643x859, 287K)

Now I'm tempted to make a Todd Howard character.

Fuck off trannies. Nothing you've posted counts as evidence

>trans faggots think anyone here but themselves wants their 6000 genders in the game
Grow up, seriously

Attached: CcofMzeXIAIS1o9.jpg (540x603, 37K)

> RP a neo nazi punk vampire
It's not roleplaying but self inserting senpai

wtf is wrong with her goddamn vagina?

where do you think we are?

Attached: 1469411272676.png (351x329, 216K)

Welcome to Clan Tzimisce
Enjoy your stay

>>Player is a thin-blood at first, choose a Clan later on
i wonder if this means nosferatu isnt a clan since itd be obvious you were one from the start, this might even stop malks since your different dialogue options would make the clan obvious too

Attached: 1552138828542.jpg (715x690, 115K)

Not really. It'd simply mean that you'll only transform after choosing the clan.

Political content is one thing. Preachiness is a whole other deal. Political dogma like woke fellas and /pol/tards is even worse.

If they let me decide on the wokeness or not of my character, I might buy the game after pirating it. The marketing does not look promising, though.

I don't give a damn about some corny political references, the deciding factor will be if the sluts are sexy. From the trailer it's a decent start but i'll be cautiously skeptical.

Attached: 1531027486216.jpg (800x596, 82K)

ITS MA'AM, MA'AM!

Attached: 1549114545313.jpg (968x681, 56K)

Self-inserting is a problem, but that should be the problem not the ideology.

How many neo-nazi punks does anyone actually know for it to be a problem?

Imagine unironically being a cuckservative who gets upset about things everyone else has accepted as part of the modern world

meta pic

The official website has six spots for clans. Five say coming soon and one says bonus. I can't see them ever dropping Malkavian.

>If they let me decide on the wokeness or not of my character
they've pretty much stated that this is what it'll be. the poltards are upset because they don't think you should be able to choose your gender pronouns, as if it was put in the game for them when it doesn't matter

why do trannies hate traps so much

Attached: traps vs trannys.png (1080x1524, 251K)

>Player is a thin-blood at first, choose a Clan later
God that's the Big Gay right there. Generations are so important in VTMB I kinda suspended disbelief in the first game and just assumed that your sire was like Generation 7 or 8 considering all the shit you do in that game. A thin blood would get hilariously blown the fuck out by most vampires of generation 8-10 unless youy diablarize higher generation vampires then the Camarilla would throw you out and use everything in their power to hunt your ass down

>having an opinion on a game you never played
Classic Yea Forums.

Having politically motivated characters in the game is not the same thing as the game itself trying to push a certain political view. I mean, Wolfenstein has a lot of nazis in it, is it a nazi game?

Traps are much more attractive

Vampire was always left leaning. I suggest triggered alt-righters stick with Kingdom come or whatever it is they play.

>unless youy diablarize higher generation vampires then the Camarilla would throw you out and use everything in their power to hunt your ass down
Probably what will happen.
>the game is only 20 minutes long because the Camarilla's dogs managed to track you down and raped your head off

You freaks of nature won't be tolerated for much longer by the "modern world"

Attached: 1549178112497.png (1024x682, 921K)

>calling people cuckservative in 2019
>everyone

Looks like we found the target audience for a VTMB2 with pronouns.

There's legal Diablerie in V5 as a reward for Thin Bloods.

You can be a nazi in VTMB there's an entire storyline you can do with Nazi vampires vs allied Vampires in WW2 it's just how you do it. If playing with other people don't make a fucking meme vampire who constantly references FBI table 43 and white genocide

FPBP

If this is V5 metaplot, the Camarilla doesn't really operate the way they used to, they're underground now.
They function like the Invictus in VtR do now
(Yet another reason V5 sucks, just FYI)

>unless youy diablarize higher generation vampires
>then the Camarilla would throw you out and use everything in their power to hunt your ass down
Actually, it's now canon tactic that Camarilla can permit a thin blood to diablerize a specific vampire. It's the shinning object they use to manipulate them.

Honestly the importance of generation is vastly overblown.
If I had the choice of either having a 6th gen sired yesterday or a 500 year old 12th gen as an enemy I'd take the 6th gen every day.

Everyone in the game was treated as a moron or very close to a moron. Therefore, their political views were mostly presented as parody. Of course, I know the marketers here are trying to paint a different picture to attract the SJW audience, but that's how things were.

Linux port fucking WHEN!!!!?? Is the only game I would pre-order but I need it for Linux.

Attached: linux-desktop-i-want-to-believe.jpg (300x375, 21K)

But that's wrong.
The only thing that changed is that the Cam doesn't consider every Anarch part of the Camarilla.
Read the fucking book and not some stupid synopsis of other synopsises

This
Your generation just sets your POTENTIAL, ie how strong you could possibly hope to become.
(It also affects who you can/can't dominate and how much blood you can hold/spend)
The real driver of power is age.

As far as I remember ( i haven't read the latest edition) Camarilla doesn't even acknowledge the existence of Thin Bloods and when they are brought to their attention they either do "LALALALA NOT HAPPENING" or they just fucking kill them

Ok, well you'd be wrong.

is this the average gaming journo?

Attached: I have a Vagina.jpg (623x829, 97K)

>get all of the blood packs
>even the hidden one worth 50 by itself
>10 points short of getting the third reward

So they're going to add more challenges to this, right? I don't want to just spam links to get more points.

Attached: VTMB Website Score.png (906x671, 695K)

>Vampire was always left leaning.
Says who? Left leaning is still not pronoun territory even today, so your opinion blows cock. The far-left need to stay out of video games as much as any Nazi.

Install Gentoo

Traps by their nature and name imply just that; a trap.
To "trap" someone by just looks alone would imply you are feminine to such a high degree that you could be perceived as a woman despite being male.

Tranny on the other hand implies nothing but the sex you apply to yourself.

Jealously is a terrible thing and drives many a men mad.

>A character talking about a thing means the writer supports it

They also have characters talking about genocide.

When I play Malkavian, everyone is a brainlet

Attached: 1548912163553m.jpg (1024x702, 59K)

OKAY BUT GIVE ME MY PORT!

Seems so, there are locked rewards which say "Coming Soon" as well.

>Having a communist character in your game doesn't make the game communist
Sorry sweetie pie, games are always based on your real life politically charged opinions and show the author's true colors now. Clearly the author is a communist. You can't discuss politics anymore without believing exactly what you write. Division 2 shows Ubisoft is pro gun ownership!

Where my TOREADOR CHADS ATTTTTT

Oh, that's a cool rare. I'm gonna steal it.

Attached: A E S T H E T I C.jpg (1180x767, 139K)

My bet is: in the original game, LaCroix let you live with second intentions and we learn by the end he expected you to die at every single mission he gave you.
This diablerize thing will probably work the same way. They'll let you, but with ideas to throw you in situations where the only possible outcome is your death. But offcourse you'll outplay them.

meh, people have fucked ideologies, it's called having an opinion, you can disagree, but flipping out and not playing is childish. Most shit you can work around too if your IQ is above room temperature.

Yes, and the average poster here who supports gender fluid bullcrap. They usually kill themselves off not long after, so there is light at the end of the tunnel. Fuck people who fuck with little kids minds

I would be so happy if this was an actual VtM style game with politics and mind games and not "Wow for some reason you're the strongest fucking entity in the universe, have fun"

Bloodlines 2 sounds great, just a shame we'll never have comfy VtM threads again because of /pol/.

Attached: 1553299783193.png (801x527, 62K)

>Thou shall not suffer a bitch to live

Considering you start as a Thin Blood and the story involves a vampire power struggle in Seatle. I guess you have a shot there.

>body type
Fat vampires? Unironically kino.

Eh but in every single VtM videogame the protagonist has no right to be as powerful as they are. I wouldn't be surprised if this thinblood is also casually soloing elders and shapechangers by the end of the game

I started like 2-3 malk runs and always dropped them once I got to downtown.
My first Ventrue run I completed to 100%, but I really gotta get that malk run started properly.

Since it's Paradox. I was kinda hoping they'd do a Crusader Kings/city management/RPG game where you're the prince and do Prince shit with plots spanning across centuries controlling the mortals in the city maintaining the masquerade herding the lesser vampires in your city like cats so they don't fuck shit up fighting off rival supernaturals and rival sect and inquisition incursions and expanding territory

Beating hobos the whole game wouldn't be fun either. There has to be concessions at some level for this to work as a videogame.

Which clan is this?

Attached: 1553347224041.jpg (1080x1349, 134K)

They have to take some liberties because it's a single player video game rather than a cooperative pen and paper. Some things just wouldn't work.

1. Because some are like farmers managing cattle.
2. Because they sleep during the day and the last thing they want is an FBI raid while they're taking a nap.
3. Because the average vampire is at the bottom of the supernatural totem pole of werewolves, ghosts, wizards demons and fairies and even some faggot larping as a fairy (after being abducted by fae pizzagate) can glitterbomb an elder vampire into oblivion. Having a bunch of brainwashed minions do your bidding and act as meatshields makes sense for some.
4. They like nice things and creature comforts so they need to maintain some kind of cover to keep the IRS from taking their shit.
5. Vampire hunters have supernatural powers, too. They're punks, but taking over the church to direct them toward your enemies is better than letting them burn your mansion down.

I know, but I can't help hoping for a more true to the source style game

I'm on my last Toreador sexy female run. I've played every clan, but still haven't finished as Toreador. Also, I botched my Tremere run, didn't even get to enter the chantry.

>Brujah's push an ideology that many Nu-leftists agree with

I see people are missing how hilarious this actually is.

That's a very good summary.
You're still a suicidal discord tranny tho

What's with this art style? Cant they afford proper artists?

Do I pick a boy or girl for my first VtMB run? Does it matter?

Attached: 1541360820093.gif (600x502, 37K)

let's not get into the fact that the whole concepts of vampirism can be easily be read as a metaphor for the elite sucking the life of the masses.
the wealthy vs the poor OR the other way round see it as a parable for the biological different in a society that would react outright hostile should they have a coming out...
/pol/ is going full retarded again.

(((Good goy! That’ll show them! And make sure to preorder the DLCs for a few shekels more too, that’ll own them epic style)))

You don't know shit about literary criticism

there you go assuming genders again

-1 humanity

he's a metamorphasist, as in he thinks there is a state beyond vampirism, just like vampires are above humans
he uses shapeshifting to catch food, there's nothing sexual about it

I wanna pre order too. Just waiting for more solid gameplay information.

SEETHE

v20 was extremely uneven.
v5 is going mostly with photography

Attached: v5 ventrue.png (1229x1586, 2.15M)

Which is why Vampire Communism is hilarious and any SERIOUS Vampire Communist would be an absolute joke.

There is no equality among Vampires by sheer biology/magic

parodying Tinder is a big red flag

I wish /pol/ would go away, I just want to talk about video games.

It's your choice
The only big difference is Seduction
It's borderline useless for males (helps you feed in clubs)
But for females it can pretty much replace persuasion
Also the Tremere girl is a QT

*sex

I was going to go with a male with seduction, so that's good to know.

Everything political sweety either get on the train or get run over by it there is no neutral

Humans are cattle, but why can't vampires be equal amongst each other?

Isn't it ironic how right wingers call everybody snowflakes but are the most triggered group of kissless virgins on the planet?

I wish /pol/ would go away.

fuck off, we finally got the poltards to shut the fuck up, don't rile them up again

Based on the outfit alone, Malkavian.

>Why can't vampires be equal amongst each other

Because Elder Vampires are a thing. Vampirism is a progressive curse that sees the older Vampires grow in strength.

because of how vampire generations work

There's a difference between a developer trying to push political ideologies in their game design, and the developer creating a character who is defined by their political ideology.

You can be an right wing extremist and still choose to keep your politics out of the design, while making a well written character with far left ideologies.

Attached: 1388241339572.png (176x239, 24K)

Normal left-winger here.

Isn't it funny you need a fucking discord defense force for your wacky insane ideology?

It's a conscious choice, first edition also had photos but they were stylized over or something.

>is a literal fucking flower child screaming baby killer at returning nam vets
based af, mutts were/are monster

Discuss

Attached: vtmbinfographic.jpg (1680x3175, 3.12M)

Okay, so not for any reason mentioned in the post you were replying to. I was wondering if I was missing anything.

Anyway, if the older generations are also communists why not?

female

Attached: retp4r7c8oktjqwp1whh.jpg (670x480, 99K)

I hope they make Nosferatu into the incel vampire clan in this.

Its true, but at the same time identity politics really is a new kind of beast: some kinds of jokes and situations are forbbiden, you NEED to have minorities in the cast or they riot...
A lot of things that happened in the first game would never be possible if we must abide to SJW dogma (no blood pet, no sexy girls, not having sex as a way to finish a side quest if you are female...).

Of course Yea Forums is taking it out of proportions like everything, and most seem to follow vidya just as some weird way to fuel their anger, but a bit of fear of what this people will do with the license is healthy.

On a broad aspect, a WoD game without politics is kind of impossible (again, politics as a whole, not only identity politics). And its part of the charm of the setting.

literal schizophrenia in this post

>You can be an right wing extremist and still choose to keep your politics out of the design, while making a well written character with far left ideologies.
I see Yea Forums attempt to write characters with far left ideologies daily, in the sense that they imagine the SJW side of an argument they're having in their heads, and not once has it been even close to convincing or realistic.

It wouldnt, because Damsel and Helter are both retards

>Normal left-winger here.
>Let me bring up a retarded /pol/ talking point out of nowhere

Hmhm, why yes indeed my fellow left-winger

Why would an elder Vampire ever stoop to being classed as equal to their children or even worse, Thinbloods?

Vampire's are animalistic beasts first and foremost and the civility is a thin cloth draped over this fact.

Communism requires a lack of hierarchy; Something that is impossible even among the Brujah.

vampires have generations and are more powerful the closer they are to the first vampire
closest analogue is a faction known as the Sabbat, who use human wave tactics against elders, but even the Sabbat are ruled over by elder vampires with daddy issues

>It's impossible to be a liberal person while not agreeing with a bunch of marxist retardspeak from a bunch of mentally unwell inbreds on Discord.

Yeah, nah man. You don't get to claim all the left wing of politics is somehow on your side.

Attached: file.png (875x569, 92K)

>Why would an elder Vampire ever stoop to being classed as equal to their children or even worse, Thinbloods?
Because he's a communist.

Unrelated, but god I fucking hate the V5 layout

What is the Humanity offset if you still have the CD's you bought when it came out?

Attached: vampirella10.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

Sabbat lives by might makes right/survival of the fittest ethos. Everything is a hiearchy the moment two vampires meet, the boss is determined by whose stronger.

What advantage would being a communist ever give to an Elder Vampire?

I haven't claimed any politics, in fact. You're the "normal left-winger" who thinks that anyone who tells /pol/ incels to fuck off is a discord tranny. Very normal left wing view to have.

Just do what Far Cry 5 did, poke jabs at everybody

I like the layout a lot.

Which is 9/10 the older Vampire.

The Clan system is a natural heirarchy; Just like communism can't work with humans, it can't work with vampires.

It's just the right thing to do, you know

Not him, but there existed elder communists (They helped create the soviet union)
Of course they all got killed by a much older, scarier vampire so... you're point still stands

didn't they already warn off a good portion? just use them as punching bags, they won't be there anyway.

also, OWoD deliberately avoided going into what Communism looked like in the world of darkness too heavy. Soviet state were ruled over by Baba Yaga and the Niktuku, who would eat any vampire in their territory and chinkland had the kuei jin, who were soul sucking vampire-like demons that hated real vampires. Even sub saharan africa was largely full of snowflake animal fucking vampire offshoots call the Laibon, that were responsible for AIDS. WoD was largely European and American focused.

Do we have a number on confirmed Antideluvians that are still alive?

>Communists want to bring down the elite and redistribute power
>Nazis want to kill the jews
How come these two massive groups that have been supposedly fighting and hate each other in modern politics, literally share the same objective?
Not American btw.

Attached: 1461126924549.png (381x326, 142K)

People who use the term incel as an insult are 9/10 some marxist faggot trying to imply everyone on Yea Forums is as desperate as /r9k/

But then again here you are trying to imply I must agree with your arguments to be a leftist.

Older vampire are stronger than younger vampire
Vampire closer to the source (Cain and the Antedeluvians) are stronger than those with many generations inbetween ( ending with thinbloods being the most diluted)

Why would very old vampire care about the wellbeing of a neonate he could kill with a single strike? Especially when hes an extra person feeding on kine.

Elders use lower vampire to distract and annoy and harass others elders, they never ever factor in as equals, because they arent

because they're sheep following the herd

An Elder helping institute an idealogy among humans does not necessarily mean they subscribe to it's application among Vampires.

Is Baba Yaga's Iron Curtain still a thing in the setting?

>also, OWoD deliberately avoided going into what Communism looked like in the world of darkness too heavy.
They were first ruled by Brujah councils.
At some later point Baba Yaga woke up

Not really, because it can change depending on what Gehenna scenario you play
However, every Antediluvian except the Ventrue Antediluvian has appeared
And there's been a couple of more Antediluvians who didn't sire anyone (eg. Mekhet, Lucian, Malakai)
There might be as many as a 100 Antediluvians, or only 13

far as I know Americans don't have communists or nazis. we're those from other countries?

>Is Baba Yaga's Iron Curtain still a thing in the setting?
Pretty sure she's "dead" since around the time that the real Iron Curtain fell.
Atleast as dead as any methuselah really is in WoD

This is sad nigga, why ya'll all arguing over pointless shit about a game that hasn't even released any gameplay footage. These threads should all be deleted, its just anons pretending to be trannies throwing bait everywhere and you dickheads are wasting your time replying to it. They all go over to bump limit and then you start over again, this is insanity

Fuck off, lmao. Sorry kid, your Yea Forums boogeyman isn't real

It ended along with the Cold War

Hasn't been a thing since she got BTFO by a little kid in Nights of Prophecy

She got killed by a niktuku in the 90's.

The worst part is that from various interviews we know a fair bit about the game and yet it's nearly never being discussed.

>People surprised by SJW shit in a modern Bloodlines game

White Wolf are basically the most tranny infested, dilate-station having company ever.

Honestly from the interviews and articles about the 30 minute demo they got everything is so vague that I think they're either under some sort of NDA or send people that have no clue WoD or Bloodlines

>People who use the term incel as an insult are 9/10 some marxist faggot trying to imply everyone on Yea Forums is as desperate as /r9k/
But people who scream "tranny discord" at the drop of a hat are probably normal leftists, huh

>But then again here you are trying to imply I must agree with your arguments to be a leftist.
No, I'm just implying that you're a transparent /pol/tard who makes for an unconvincing leftist, but if we were to get into what either of us actually believes then yeah, it will probably come to a point where "my arguments" are the foundation of left-wing thought and you will disagree with them anyway and still keep calling yourself a leftist to own the libs on Yea Forums. But we're not going to do that because that would be tedious and this isn't /pol/.

It's probably because /pol/fags keep hijacking anyone who actually wants to have a discussion about the game
Notice how discussion markedly improved after poltards got BTFO in this thread

I see. I'll assume Gehenna never happened in this game considering all is well. The old game and the lore back in the days put us on the bring of Gehenna, now i don't know how they handle it.

I'm literally on Yea Forums

I can see them do it all the time

So is Jack or Beckett gonna be in this

>Play:
Vampire: the Masquerade -Redemption
Nocturne

>Watch:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV Series 1996–2003)
Salem's Lot (TV Series 2004)
Kindred: The Embraced (TV Series 1996)
Vampyr (1932)
Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992)
Near Dark (1987)
Underworld (2003)
Queen of the Damned (2002)
Interview with the Vampire (1994)
Byzantium (2012)
Let the Right One In (2008)
Blade (1998)
Daybreakers (2009)
Lifeforce (1985)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992)
Blood: The Last Vampire (2009)
Dracula Untold (2014)
Vampires (1998)
30 Days of Night (2007)
From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)

yea now they are arguing in another thread and calling each other resetera trannys

poltards on both ends of the spectrum are stupid, and a bunch of anons are just trying to bait each other with this shit

Good to know, so you retards won't bother coming into these threads to shit them up, right?

Here's what really happened: back when most people here played VtMB they were too young to care about politics or were vaguely left-of-center so the allusions to communism and the jabs at Bush and Republicans didn't bother them. The game is still wrapped up in nostalgia for them so those references still don't upset them today. They've retroactively justified it in their heads; it's different somehow. Now that they're BASED and REDPILLED any modern left-wing sentiments showing up in the sequel to a game that always had them is reason to start screaming non-stop.

Attached: 1528785871273.jpg (229x220, 7K)

The current lore status is that Gehenna is more of a progress than an apocalyptic event.
Currently there's the Gehenna War in the middle east for the graves of Methuselah and maybe even Antediluvians

Remember, it's not about politics, but about shit writing.

You could tell that commie bitch to fuck off and kill all anarchs and still finish the game.

Attached: codexposter.png (1814x296, 47K)

lol, Uggos get out.

I have already mastered the art of the instant dive kick i'm ready for bloodlines 2

Attached: 1547399051302.jpg (483x432, 56K)

>oh boy a new VtMB game is coming out I cant wait for more ISOLATED threads
>mfw falseflaggers, /pol/acks and discord trannies will now fuck up any discussion about VtMB
>mfw its going to be like this all the way until release
I wish someone would nuke this containment board.

Attached: 1528558356459.jpg (1024x494, 78K)

Ventrue used mind control to make people think he's dead
Saulot got his soul eaten to escape another infernal contract, then took over Tremere
Tzimisce is vicissitude
Malk is the Malk Madness Network
Cappadocious is a ghost now, but he kept his superhuman stats
Nosferatu (handsome guy with a scar) makes people forget they ever saw him with stealth magic
Ennoia is trying to diablerize Earth
Brujah is technically dead, but he can time travel and is largely immune to causality, so he's only dead in the past
Pretty sure it's only Toreador that actually bought it
Tremere is running around in the body of whatzhisname, his fag apprentice that joined the sabbat.

Past the gehenna sourcebook? who fucking knows? Not even sure how many 2nd gen there are. Is it 3, 5 or 6?

>tfw playing irl nossie
feels bad man

>preordering a game because some people dont like the game even though it could be shit

Jack is in Africa right now. Beckett hasn't had his location stated for V5 as far as I know. I can see them both making an appearance

Pretty much, its the same shit with GTA: San Andreas.

This is wrong on so many levels

I use the term Tranny Discord because you off-site morons are very fucking obvious with your barbed attacks on anyone not agreeing with your narrow viewpoint on politics.

>it will probably come to a point where "my arguments" are the foundation of left-wing thought

Only in your own narrow eyes on what "The left" is. I'm a Liberal libertarian, I feel the government's only use is to provide services too delicate or too important to allow the free market's competition to make unpredictable, such as police, fire and even healthcare to an extent.

Despite your Marxist ideology being plastered in every corner of modern leftism, you have not actually swayed the masses away from my ideology because yours is simply inconsistent.

The only people who want a crushing opressive government to do everything for them are emotionally stunted retards like yourself. It's why Leftists voted for trump and created new swing states and why Brexit happened among places like Wales, which is a lefty voting block.

You're not a left-wing person, you're just a Nazi in drag.

>time travel
God i hope they never mention True Brujah ever again.
It's literally the worst fucking bloodline ever conceived. And what does their power even have to do with vampires fuck off to Mage the Ascension.

/pol/kiddies barely exist. They are just bots.
gizmodo.com/elon-musk-backed-ai-company-claims-it-made-a-text-gener-1832650914

Nice. Could I have your proof that you won't be able to do that in 2?

I'm not catching your meaning, how did /pol/tards get BTFO from a group of manchildren who chop their dicks off, pump themselves full of drugs and pretend they are little girls. That would actually be funny lol

I'm from /tg/ mate. I just find both groups arguing hilarious.

The /pol/tards by trying to argue against WW's own internal stupidity

And the Discord Trannies who are actually thinking their politics aligning with insane creatures of the night being a good thing.

>very fucking obvious
t. skitzo freak

>It's why Leftists voted for trump and created new swing states and why Brexit happened among places like Wales, which is a lefty voting block.
what in the fucking christ are you talking about you stupid ancap nigger

This is also why "it's okay when Japan does it". Yea Forums is so scared of the SJW boogeyman they see it everywhere but of course Japan is exempt. And so are games from before Anita started peddling Feminism 101 on youtube. Everything else though? Invariably corrupted by the SJWs, who, as we all know, are everywhere and wield enormous power to control literally all media.

I play it today and it still doesn't bother me, guess I'm not a boomer who cares about Bush

See the saga that started here: Polfags act like they know jack shit about VtM whilst not knowing about one of the signature characters

Imagine thinking people you disagree with dont exist. Imagine being so damn braindead you fall for leftardism. Truly sad

Haha you'r funny

Watch The Lost Boys, niggers, its about a group of Brujah causing trouble in the hood, only plucky young teens can defeat them. Its great cheese.

Traps have done more to normalize non-gender conforming men than the LGBTQIABRAAP movement has in the past few decades, and this has made the people incredibly furious. All their activism has been out-shined by some cute 2D girls(male).

>No arguments

Nice.

Just imagine being a robot

thanks for the (You) skitzo freak!

>Even sub saharan africa was largely full of snowflake animal fucking vampire offshoots call the Laibon, that were responsible for AIDS
Lol

Maybe you should fuck off to /pol/, people are not here to argue politics, faggot.

>Calls people skitzo
>Is a tranny

Nines is the actual example of the first game promoting "communism". Damsel is there to make anarchs seem less like the perfect option.

>The Lost Boys
Watch Near Dark, Lost Boys stole the idea during production and made a watered down comedy.

Maybe you can.
But let's be realistic - a large scale AA RPG with dyke haired writers, who lash out about stupid shit on twitter. People have solid reasons to be... worried.

Also I honestly don't think the sequel will have the same depth of mechanics. Simply because that's how games and RPGs have come to be in the last decade.

Hardsuit labs is basically a noname in the RPG genre. Troika was well established and the follow up for Black Isle. Logically Obsidian should be making this game. Then you could probably get that level of depth. Otherwise, don't expect too much.

Attached: shrug.jpg (300x196, 8K)

Nines wasn't a communist, he was just an anarch resisting Camarilla control of LA.
Anarchs != Communists
Every anarch has their own ideology

>Not here to argue politics
>Infographic in the OP trying to somehow justify modern games being propaganda outlets because games decades ago dabbled in political commentry

Or I can just laugh at people trying to use Brujah's as a way to justify communism speak for Vampires.

>le tranny!
cope

Early books yes avoid ,werewolf though it shit

The other user is retarded, and for some reason incapable of telling you it's Rudi he's talking about.

Attached: 1536602188692[1].png (1052x631, 229K)

>gehenna sourcebook?
retcon'd now

>I'm a Liberal libertarian, I feel the government's only use is to provide services too delicate or too important to allow the free market's competition to make unpredictable, such as police, fire and even healthcare to an extent.
Yeah, that's not a left-wing stance.

Also lol if you think "Marxism" is controversial in left-wing circles

Anyway thanks for projecting a whole bunch of political nonsense on someone who literally didn't do anything else but call you a delusional retard for jumping to conclusions re: discord trannies

Yet he still hasn't provided a source to his claims

Maybe you should fuck off to /pol/, people are not here to argue politics, faggot.

>more skitzo paranoia from the dreaded transpeople
t. skizo freak

>poltards trying to bring this shit up AGAIN
you literally got BTFO about this on this thread already, why do you wanna do it again?

>That's not a left wing stance

... What the fuck do you think left wing means? Hell Communism technically isn't left-wing because you need a fucking state to be left-wing.

I literally just posted it for clarification of an argument that happened two hours ago, quit projecting you mongoloid.

still better than exalted lore

Retard
The whole point of the argument was that Rudi isn't the first gay muslim vampire in the lore, and that there's been a different gay muslim vampire for 20 years now

You better prepare your anuses because the poltard wont stop, I call it now.

>And the Discord Trannies who are actually thinking their politics aligning with insane creatures of the night being a good thing.
I think you'll find most human ideologies reflected among the kindred, but given their unnatural lifespans, I'd say traditionalism is probably more common, actually. Also mainstream vampire society is very hierarchical. So I'm not sure what your point is with this one. We're all insane?

Don't the dialouge options change depending on which clan you're in? Of course Brujah would spew their Marxist bullshit at you

Except you're fucking wrong, that wasn't the vampire I was referencing

>We don’t want your money. You can keep it
That's why piracy exists

Attached: 1542998859578.jpg (500x637, 56K)

He literally posted an excerpt from Children of the Night.

Nines is libertarian as fuck. He is all about 'stay out of other peoples shit and help out your friends and family'.

I hope this game supports Universal Basic Income.

Does anyone else find it funny the Anarch Bruujah's being contradictory assholes who simply rebell due to a blood coded daddy issue complex hilarious as fuck?

As hilarious as the trannies attaching to them and failing to see their internal contradictions are the main point of the Brujah?

That doesn't count

lol, it's so obvious when Americans try to talk about politics, Republican "small government" propaganda really fried their brains

That's 5th edition, I want to see the supposed 20 year old one

Then maybe you can enlighten us already you braindead moron.

And why?

Where?

I already did in this very thread you illiterate retard.
Are you actually incapable of following a post chain?

Among most Vampire Clans, the most self-destructive and contradictory are the Brujah. So yes, trying to latch yourself to the perpetual rebels who abandon their own causes as soon as self-preservation kicks in is pretty bad sign.

Trap implies you have to pass

Nines is also one of the only npc's to save your life.
While i don't agree with his groupie, you do owe him one by the end.

>morons spoonfed a post can't read a thread

Attached: 1514968558007.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

vampires have sex by drinking each other's blood
they can make their dick hard, but they get no orgasm, no cummies, it's in the rulebook
so it's not really gay in the way you make it out to be, they're just sucking each others blood
because they're not human

Here's the children of the night screenshot

I literally called it 200 posts ago that there was no point in posting who Fatima was, because poltards would conviently "forget" the moment it suited them

So you don't understand a thing about what Left and right wing mean in politics do you?

Also, at what point is any other countries politics any different to American Politics?

Why are you so fucking naive?

That was fine when it was mocking the invasion of the middle east.

Defending white genocide is out of bounds

Link it tranny nigger

Completely wrong
Vampires can still have sex (getting hard, getting wet) and have orgasms (As long as they've activated blush of life)
Of course, there's very little point to it, because drinking blood feels much better than even the world's best orgasm

I have a question.

Why is everyone who disagrees with you a /pol/tard?

My tickle bone is telling me this wont stop even after game release

Attached: 1440817040991.gif (600x544, 161K)

>Caring about vampires.
I knew Yea Forums was nothing but teenage girls.

here

>Also, at what point is any other countries politics any different to American Politics?
lolololol

He has schizophrenia

If anyone had any doubt on how retarded polfags are, this thread really settles it.
Literally post a source twice in this same thread yet they're unable to fucking find it despite directly linking to it

>tfw they'll put some hunters in the game
>won't give them the real effects of True Faith

How did this happen twice in the same fucking thread.

>>Game has modding support, available Day 1

Attached: Bloodlines-Modding.jpg (426x438, 32K)

Most hunters don't have true faith.
Bach was a fucking monster with his level and in lore he'd have level the neonate

Its a fake excerpt

See
This is why I didn't want to link it in the first place. They don't care about facts

Not the guy you are flaming but fuck off

>People posting Fatima
>Forgetting she is a walking contradiction like literally all vampires.

Her being female or a muslim literally don't matter anymore because she's a Vampire and her place in the Hierarchy is all that matters.

This is hilarious watching two clueless political groups argue over evil monsters of the night with their narrow moralities.

user it's okay.
You can admit that you're wrong.

Its no real

Did you really waste your time on Matlab for this?

We're just arguing that Rudi isn't the first hypocritcal vampire who's both muslim and gay.

So basically you can't give a simple straight answer and resort to spamming weird catchphrases.

>dude there were never any gay muslim characters
>post a signature character who was a gay muslim
>UHH THAT DOESN'T COUNT B-BECAUSE
Fucking pathetic
And if what you're saying IS the case, why doesn't the same apply to Rudi?

Attached: 1536855786285.jpg (733x728, 41K)

>They don't care about facts
I dont reply to the poltard for a reason

Attached: 1461176135919.png (290x250, 75K)

>Someone was SO triggered that they made this
Jesus christ.

Bro you are a schizo, you mad lmao

really makes you wonder who does the "coordinated discord posting" that they constantly cry about

Do a cursory reading of the wikipedia page on left-wing politics before you're going to larp as a leftist, at least

Well, he's not REALLY a Muslim, as being a Vampire goes against all faiths.

He can pretend to be a Muslim and gay, but he's a vampire.

this game is going to be dogshit lmao

This thread was fucking hilarios
>POST GAY VAMPIRES
>Ok, here you go
>WAIT I MISSED IT POST IT AGAIN

I remember when VtMB didn't have 72 pronouns and racebaiting.

no cummies you degenerate
only blood drinking
you need Domino of Life for cummies and it's a Sabbat ritual. they hate humans.

a proper true faith hunter encounter would actually be pretty interesting. Make it a "holy fuck, run for your unlife" style set up if the player catches on and fries them if they try to fight openly
but yeah, Bach should vaporized the neonate without much effort

It's missing the possessive. I'm assuming that was meant to go where "pronoun" is now since they're all supposed to be pronouns?

Fucking retard
Blush of Life makes you functionally human and its available to all vamps on the path of humanity

I never said Fatima wasn't a gay muslim. I'm saying the point is she's a vampire and as such can't really be a muslim and being gay for a vampire is such a nonissue due to relationships between vampires being mostly false.

Vampire's are not humans, they're completely and utterly incapable of having any real faith or companionship. You know, because of the fucking curse they have.

Well sure.
But that hasn't stopped anyone on the Road of Heaven either.

I expect hell for telling you this but there is a browser addon for organizing raids called Dissenter alt-right uses, and there was BUGS Buddy before that.

Can't wait for VtM threads to be completely impossible to discuss for the next year

Attached: 1526065292851.jpg (960x498, 34K)

Okay, that's fine. Then the same applies to rudi, and then there's no reason for everyone to be so up in arms about him.

Fucking kek
Someone save this thread for the next time /pol/tards sperg out

new

blush of life doesn't let you eat or take a dump
it just stops you from triggering heat sensors and fake a heartbeat
doesn't give you cummies, degenerate, vampires are beyond cummies

>Left-wing politics supports social equality and egalitarianism, often in opposition to social hierarchy.

Well look at that; Seems I understand completely what left-wing politics means.

Or are you forgetting Nationalism is also a Left wing Policy.

>they're completely and utterly incapable of having any real faith or companionship. You know, because of the fucking curse they have
That just flat out isn't an aspect of the curse. I remember a Camarilla sourcebook having a part about old Kindred still believing in God and finding loopholes in the Bible to justify their worship. I have no idea where the lack of companionship thing is coming from either.

I mean there's reason to shit on Rudi as it's pretty stupid for the "princes are afraid" part but man if the responses aren't completly overblown.
I had a similiar to reaction to the weeb noss but the Cam sourcebook warmed me up to him

fucking yikes

t_d spacing

Its okay if other people don't Rudi bro, I know you really like him but thats just how it is

Attached: 1542519515539-qa.jpg (700x695, 107K)

>blush of life doesn't let you eat
It literally does. You just have to vomit it up later because digestion would take too long.

No, there isn't. the point about Rudi though is I think they will probably forget the part where being a Muslim and Gay are ultimately a cloak which he shrouds himself in to hide the fact he is an inhuman monster.

I mean, how exactly does Rudi drink blood? When drinking blood is against the fucking Quran and why Halal meat requires complete exsanguination of the meat.

eat food is a merit
stop injecting your NWD cancer into a thread about VTMB
no cummies

>due to relationships between vampires being mostly false
Being a vampire doesn't rob you of emotion or carnal lust, it just shifts your focus to a more predatory and immortal focus. Lots of Vampires are just old and accustomed to the Jyhad, so they know how dangerous a risk romance can be. Toreador are famous for falling in love and being passionate towards both Kinder and Kine

The idea of a Thin Blood revolution has been used for over a decade now.

>I remember a Camarilla sourcebook having a part about old Kindred still believing in God and finding loopholes in the Bible to justify their worship

Because no matter how faithful a vampire is, they are still breaking the covenant of god by being a fucking Vampire.

They can justify their faith, but it's an entirely one sided street.

Jesus Christ the art in this is just atrocious.
The 1st-2nd editions looked so cool.

>eat food is a merit
Eat food is a merit that lets you do that without blush of life.

>Equality for all!
>Free healthcare!
>Except trannies tho, degenerate immoral freaks, the state should crack down on them instead of using MUH TAX DOLLARS to fund their cure

>Cara Ellison (who in particular wrote a chunk of the side quests)

Attached: VTMB2-WritingSample.jpg (508x1514, 676K)

no cummies
it's in the rules

You have a really interesting view on what faith is and how relationships towards religions works. There's tons of hypocritical religious folk who I don't doubt have concrete faith in whatever they believe in.

The love a Toreador feels is literally a delusion. The point of the Clan system is to try and force this idea of kinship on each other because Vampire's are at their heart selfish creatures who can't form real emotional bonds with others.

thin bloods don't have clans, they're too weak to manifest clan traits
i imagine you're going to diablerize someone of a certain clan
or maybe paradox will go 'fuck the lore' and you just magically turn into a normal vampire

Faith is a real tangible thing in the World of Darkness.

There are literally vampires with True Faith.
Just look at fucking Anatole

you've just described discord trannies
they don't give a shit about video games, they just want trannies to be everywhere

You seem to have confuse the part where I never said Transexuals wouldn't get healthcare.

I just find needless cosmetic operations should not be paid for by the people. I don't see how tit implants or scrotum severing is important and needs to be handled by the state.

powergamer
>I'ma eat souls all the way to 6th generation
>no, I don't lose humanity or faith, because I'm crazy

True Faith is. Just because somebody doesn't believe in their religion to the extent that it manifests as a supernatural power doesn't mean they don't believe in it.

>folk
get out of here

>I don't see how tit implants or scrotum severing is important and needs to be handled by the state.
It's important for their mental well-being, dude

He's how a Malkavian priest should be
>Our Dark Father even now wanders the outer night, weeping and repenting in his hard-earned wisdom. If even mighty Caine does thus, how is it that we turn our faces proudly up to the moon and say: "There is power in my veins and by it I claim kingship over man and beast, and by my own black blood I justify my sins?"
>I am a prophet. I bring chaos and unrest to the foolish and wicked. I am no fit prince for Cainites, and I am no fit shepherd for the souls of men.
>Sins are not acts. Sin is a spiritual matter. The physical aspect is secondary, irrelevant. The martyrs who disobeyed their pagan parents' orders to sacrifice to false gods were not sinful in their disobedience. Those who take the Eucharist are not sinful for drinking blood. The man and woman who mate are not sinners for the act.

>you've just described discord trannies
Yeah, funny isn't it? How the description of your weird boogeyman actually does apply to people who can be observed to post on Yea Forums and they're the ones who keep screaming "discord tranny"?