PERSONA 5 THE ROYAL - PS4 EXCLUSIVE

>FEMC

Attached: BHSCCRv.png (2092x804, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xenosaga7/status/1109426087526727683
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not to be that guy but nothing in the teaser suggested exclusivity.

lol

ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN

Attached: 1552508119062.jpg (641x731, 73K)

oh wow the delusion is incredible

cry more, sonysoys
you'll be laughing out the other side of your face when I'm playing it on Switch

Could just be a new confidant

>implying it's not coming to Switch

Yeah I'm sure the next announcement just perfectly lines up with Joker in Smash for no reason. lol

twitter.com/xenosaga7/status/1109426087526727683
not FeMC

What if she's not a FeMC?
Those motherfuckers are going to make us wait ANOTHER MONTH. I CURSE ALL OF YOU.

What if it's not even P5 enhanced but instead the fighting game or else?

>Marie 2.0
They never learn did they?

You are the champ in losing exclusives.

Lmao nintindies

Persona 5 Battle Royale

Why would they do something that stupid 3 years after the original release?
Get some actual work done, a new MC would've been great.
Fucktards at Atlus.

Except it isn't femc.

show me the exact part where it says PS4 exclusive, because Smash is the one with a P5 rep right now, not PSASBR

Check the site you fucking sperg. Only PS4 listed.

Not FEMC.
Akechi asks her what she thinks of the Phantom Thieves and says she doesn't like them.
She's also a first year student, shown by her badge. Also she talks too much to be FEMC.
Keep dreaming faggots.

wow it's fucking nothing

So what about the Smash datamine? That's what? Fake? The girl has a fucking ponytail.

Also why would they only reveal a girl for starters if she was only a new character?
What does first year student any different from a second or third year, exactly?

Maybe it's a new scenario like P3 did in P3FES with The Answer.

This. It was pretty obvious that she's not a FeMC. This isn't a rerelease but a new title.

Also looks like Goro's got himself a GF.

>PS4 EXCLUSIVE
What about Vita?

I keep reading about an alleged datamine in these threads and I've yet to see the actual fucking thing.

You can play any PS4 game on Vita

Post yfw Switchfags and FeMC fags btfo

Attached: 1547607103769.gif (500x500, 238K)

The problem is i don't have PS4

Only autistic Nintendo drones think smash is in any way relevant, you're all so fucking retarded lol. You got SMT, SMT has no marketable relevant character so they put Joker in Smash, when they put cloud in smash do you think they knew a direct port of the pc version was going to come 3 years later? No logic, cope.

>SMT has no marketable relevant character
what about atlus' literal mascot, retard

You're the retard if you think that makes one lick of sense, I know you're just desperate but come on kek.

Attached: gos.jpg (426x640, 52K)

>You got SMT, SMT has no marketable relevant character

Jack Frost, you hee-ho.

I believe it was just some text in the files that mentions Persona 5 stuff. There's really nothing to see.

Oh yeah everyone would recognise him over Joker! He'd really sell DLC. Cope.

Cant wait to play it on my Switch! :o)

SWITCHBABBIES BTFO

>console warrior can't even read

Attached: 1536846647015.png (438x469, 48K)

Maybe the game won't be shit this time around!
Oh wait, it'll still be a barely interactive moviegame with braindead dungeons and combat mechanics. Yawn.

That'd be Xbox.

Look

>hey this game is coming to ps4
lmao weebshit who cares, I'll go back to FIFA virgin
>btw it's not on Switch
YEEEEEEEEEEEEES BASED SONY SHITCH BTFO YES YES YES THANK YOU GOD, GOTY HOLY SHIT SEEETHING COPE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BUT BUT THEY DATA MINED SMASH AND REVEALED FEMC.. SWITCH SUPPOSTED TO BE CONFIRMED!!!! NONONO IT WASN'T HER VOICE! YEAH THAT'S DEFINTELY IT. SWITCH CONFIRMED YAY! THAT GUY FROM TWITTER WASN'T TOTALLY LYING

Attached: 1553343260591.png (295x300, 77K)

I am out of the loop. is that a new version of the game?

Attached: sample_52042de8980cf9f5a6b535630baefaed.jpg (850x1542, 172K)

it's a port with extra stuff, probably at full price. but you know, it's okay because it's on PS4 only

you mean like persona 4 golden? if so i am glad i waited for a updated version.

Attached: bulma_doodles_by_superspoe_dcxfejz-fullview.jpg (1280x854, 207K)

Vita is discontinued why they should do something for a platform they dont sell anymore?

I'd be really disappointed if that was the biggest change they made. A genderswap is so inconsequential and uninteresting. I'd rather they just vastly added to the story/gameplay or made it a whole new story based around the same characters.