What are suitable games to play while depressed ?

What are suitable games to play while depressed ?

Attached: 1540196617364.jpg (1080x1080, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552607968186.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552241348608.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2IGTQsvZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deus Ex Human Revolution if you like blade runner.

Tetris.

Russian Roulette with six bullets.

based black man

russian roulette with 5 bullets

Russian Roulette with 8 bullets

russian roulette

life is strange

Depression Quest

russian roulette with a grenade launcher

Attached: stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl_by_chisinau_d1d6rzf.jpg (1024x640, 260K)

I tried to play Persona 3, but it only made me want to kill myself.
Can't deal with seeing other people happy and having meaningful friendships which I lack entirely

Dropsy the Clown. No seriously, look it up.

silent hill 2

russian roulette with a suicide vest

Tomb Raider except with irl mosques

go do 3 sets of as many squats as you can do, with a minute or so of rest in between. leg muscles are the biggest ones in your body, require the most oxygen to work, so it's a fast efficient way to puff yourself out and get some endorphins, this will short term make your mood increase

ss13, just learn to love not caring as everything burns.

Minecraft

Looks fun, but the puzzles isnt hard, right ?
Im in no mood with brain games.

Attached: wregf.jpg (479x793, 89K)

that game is so old it doesnt even have controller support.

I am not a doctor, but I would say, vtmb (vanilla) or stalker soc

First post to make me chuckle audibly in weeks

Attached: 1542840152274.png (551x589, 294K)

>depressed
>games
Go outside you stupid faggot
>22 year old virgin think he’s depressed thread

playing a fps with controller

Attached: consoleros_aimos.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

came here to post this

Chrono Cross

Hollow knight. It's cute and melancholic at the same time and plays really well.

Attached: Hollow-Knight-Part-3-Greenpath-Image-6.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Arland trilogy.

Attached: 1543913921438.jpg (975x795, 271K)

You're just wasting your time since you won't properly enjoy it anyways. Just play a time-sink like an MMO or an "esports" game.

You can't make yourself playing anything if you're really depressed.

Modern warfare 2 online non stop while you're half asleep untill 3am where you crash out with dick in hand after the 3 cans of monster ultra have worn off, only to wake up an hour later to take a big ol full force horse piss and then repeat the night again all while memories of how good things used to be plays out in the back of your mind silently tormenting you but you pretend you've blocked it all out by doing these meaningless activities but really you're just hurting yourself further.

Attached: pj57hxqd73g11.jpg (720x546, 55K)

russian roulette with semi-auto
but seriouslly it depends on what you like
when I'm feeleng down I usualy boot up some old classic I enjoyed as a kid
been playing Fable tlc recently

Mini Metro.

>no alcohol
have some class user

i did this yesterday
wtf

good
normies get out

That's the worst kind of game in my experience. I end up thinking "I'd better go and make sure I've checked everywhere for hidden collectibles before I go and fight this next boss", then I get bored of mindless searching, drop the game, and get more depressed thinking about how I never finished it.

Best is something straightforward and story-driven like an Ace Attorney game.

i wish you the most painful death possible

Halo ODST

Guess we're different then. I think it's calming to have the option to just go dick around with something instead of having to progress the story. When I'm feeling down I also like my video game character to be as lonely as me.

Well shit... it worked. Who knew Yea Forums had good advice

Bingo.

I dunno Heavy Rain?

Unironically this.

Fucking this.

Watching romance anime multiplied my depression by 3 times goddammit. Especially romcom anime with some fanservice

Attached: 1526965863724.jpg (437x431, 18K)

games that made you feel good in your childhood
>pic related

Attached: 2019.03.03-01.04.jpg (1920x1080, 434K)

This is good advice thanks for posting this user
Based and melancholic-nostalgia-pilled

>tfw unidentified species of whale that is named the "Loneliest whale in the ocean"
>Its song is above the hearing frequency range of all other whale species
>So no one whale is even able to hear it
>Sounds of it have been picked up since the 80s
>It is still alone

Attached: 1505144232752.jpg (480x910, 22K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552607968186.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552241348608.webm

I don't like lesbians

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1551943382999 (1).jpg (440x660, 75K)

Well, I personally prefer playing horror games and difficult games, just to feel some adrenaline.

>imagine having so much pain in your life that falling off a balcony onto hard concrete 40 times seems like a good idea
glad i'm not there

Attached: 1539346508478.png (468x431, 185K)

Kingdom Hearts, spyro, crash, ratchet and clank, jak, Mario, dankey kang, perhaps a slow paced online game where you can chill with other players, literally anything that's up beat and cheerful, social, funny and stops you from thinking about whatever you're currently going through.

Attached: 1552757059449.jpg (720x706, 160K)

I play total war games while listening to sad classical music. They make me feel like I'm involved in the picture of a grand scheme of things but in reality I know I am but a speck of dust waiting to be blown away by the gust of life never to be of any significance to any cause, ideal or anything.

Soon, we gonna be like him.
Its just a matter of time. until then, we gonna experience this pain and suffering

Attached: big_1515382928_image.jpg (1280x540, 42K)

Unironically Kingdom Hearts 2

Did he die?

I'm really close.
I fucked up everything that could be fucked up in life.

faggots

Attached: that-twentysomething-goober-me-sad-what-if-no-one-really-43963077.png (500x565, 80K)

Russian roulette with a double-action hammer-fired semi-automatic 10mm for maximum penetration pistol.

>went to a club yesterday
>tons of girls everywhere
>stayed for 2 hours
>didn't dance, didn't really talk to anyone
>just stood there
Am I too fucked up? Is it over?

>hurr durr de durr mental health problems not exist everything happy and good :^)))))
I hope you both choke to death on semen

Attached: 1553345001203.jpg (400x402, 40K)

>just stop feeling bad, bro
Fuck off, normalfaggot.

Attached: 1454303980349.png (1009x6647, 832K)

Patrician choice

It's over user, I've been there
Unless you're the sort of person that completely changes when you drink you may as well soflam yourself

Attached: 1520870614464.png (866x928, 529K)

Don't mind me, just popping into the thread to reply to faggots and catposters with insults.

Fag

Wait there was only one? Huh. Okay then

Normies don't meet wife material girls at clubs either. Go to uni or meet women at work.

Any AAA title.

Agreed, VNs and point-and-click games are top comfy when you're depressed

>look at this ideal relationship that will never happen in your life
yes, i can see why

Literally any Super Mario game.

i don't know if it helps and i know i probably can't give you any good advice, but if you want to talk about it, go ahead.
>t. lieing to my parents left right and center about being able to finish my courses because i don't want to ruin their vacation
sometimes i really wish i could go back to an older savegame 10+ years ago and fix all the dumb shit i did with my current hindsight like saying yes when your cool female friend asks you out ffs

SRPGs are great. Just a bunch of comfy grinding, customization, 100+ of entertainment. Stuff like Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre

Fuck bros I'm so lonely and horny I might just take up my friends roommate offer and fuck his emo ass and cum on his freckled face. I can't believe this is how I might lose my virginity at 27.

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=Lf5lsqzju2SCvMIe)4.jpg (320x240, 15K)

I'll have to try this out sometime. Sounds like good advice.

Same. I finally got a job after I turned into a wizard. I feel like I wasted the last 10 years doing nothing, I'm experiencing new things I should've done a long time ago. I can't really give advice to anyone, but for the first time in my life I don't feel worthless, it has really made a positive change inside me

Attached: 1544746446097.jpg (268x351, 26K)

I did 20 this morning, how many do I have to do each day to see improvements?

why is that a bad thing?

doing more (reps, wight or less rest time) than befor and you will improve, also eating and sleep

its gay

unironically Dark Souls 2. it has a pretty melancholic atmosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2IGTQsvZY

You're overrating vagina. I buy regular whores and I will buy a tranny one day.

fuck me hearing that first 10 seconds makes me remember how much i fucking played this game when it came out
was hype as shit waiting for it to release
pvping on iron bridge at 5am was max /comfy/
>release date 2014
fuck brehs....

Attached: 1500803220658.png (154x154, 44K)

If you were actually depressed then you wouldnt want to do anything, let alone play videogames you fucking asshat.

Go outside and get some vitamin D.

>people just stand around while someone slowly kills himself
>people help him back up so he can keep doing it
what the hell

Attached: giphy (3).gif (359x253, 2.01M)

When I'm depressed all I usually do is lie on the floor in the dark for a week or three, so whatever game best encapsulates that situation, I guess.

Yes but not from jumping off 40 times. You see, when blood mixes with concrete it creates nerve gas. The jumps just damaged his bones, the nerve gas later killed him.