Mario has the deepest lore

Mario has the deepest lore.

Attached: 1544914752512.jpg (508x384, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWD88E6Arv0
youtube.com/watch?v=0AIlz08fZos
youtube.com/watch?v=g2N0TkfrQhY
youtube.com/watch?v=NDSBV0vTfTo
youtu.be/Tztc73r8348?t=23
youtube.com/watch?v=XEjLoHdbVeE
youtube.com/watch?v=NPlhcpSZ8YI
youtube.com/watch?v=QX_GQvxqf4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jesus exists in the Mario universe

Attached: IMG_6824.jpg (500x375, 48K)

>nuclear weapons exist in the Mario universe

Attached: IMG_6825.jpg (500x375, 62K)

>we know peaches blood type

Attached: IMG_6826.jpg (500x375, 53K)

>Islam exists in the Mario universe

Attached: IMG_6827.jpg (804x828, 60K)

>Mario has canonically swore

Attached: IMG_6829.jpg (600x609, 85K)

>Islam
>modern

Don't show this to Jim Sterling.

>bowser is racist

Attached: IMG_6832.jpg (500x472, 64K)

what is that
what am i seeing

SHIT!

Attached: 65D5C0BE-6062-4199-B91F-B360B0F59EF3.jpg (985x763, 239K)

>the Beatles exist in the Mario universe and Mario was in their band

Attached: IMG_6830.jpg (4160x2340, 1.29M)

>Chicago gangster Al Capone exists in the Mario universe

Attached: IMG_6831.jpg (540x495, 61K)

>Hitler exists in the Mario universe

Attached: IMG_6835.jpg (400x399, 68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QWD88E6Arv0

>Jews exist in the Mario world
>since Mario was both a Jew and a Muslim he is probably circumcised
>since apostasy is a crime in Islam he probably is still a Muslim

Attached: IMG_6836.jpg (600x607, 70K)

>six million? mama mia!

Didn't the Beatles dissolve in 1970?

>Mario has made the pilgrimage to Mecca

Attached: IMG_6837.jpg (542x273, 58K)

I'll never get over how the fucking Beatles are more mainstream as "best band ever" than Queen

Attached: 1523102081723.png (200x200, 48K)

>Mario was knighted by Peach which means he has the title Sir Mario

Attached: IMG_6838.jpg (500x331, 57K)

more recent than most

lol this is fucking funny ,

Attached: 1377759823534.png (464x700, 413K)

Why is this funny?

You’re a bit fucking retarded arent you

Because they're a singles band and I can't name a single album they've made without checking wikipedia.

I posted those I don't know why it's funny

And I can't believe why Freddie Mercury is held in higher regard than David Bowie, but here we are. You weren't alive in the 60s, and I wasn't at Live Aid.

>I can't name a single album they've made without checking wikipedia
Really? Made In Heaven? A Night At The Opera? Jazz? Sheer Heart Attack? Who doesn't know those off the top of their heads?
They were friends that sung together, there is no need to fight.

Attached: 1534327695353.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

I'll be honest with you. Sheer Heart Attack is the only one of those that I know.

>Who doesn't know those off the top of their heads?
Because, unironically, I don't give a shit about your boomer tier bands.

you actually used Boomer correctly, i am proud of you, this has to be the only time in the history of this website this has occured

Mario is game made for child you idoit

There's no such thing as deepest lore in kids game, stop being delusional dammit

Why are you replying to this chain if you have no interest in the subject being discussed? You zoomers are fucking retarded, and to top it off you think being a dumbass makes you cool.

Attached: 1540402566560.png (540x350, 160K)

4. A NAGGER

when did mj stop being the best band ever?

>Mario is game made for child

Attached: 1552664930588m.jpg (837x1024, 96K)

It's just like that one Kirby comic or Sonic X.

The beetles aren't more mainstream at these point. They have some weird ass obscure songs while queen's every song is almost universally recognised

its time to make a new beatles movie

i can't believe Queen and Beatles are considered "the best" when The Beach Boys exist.

Attached: smileandoptimismgone.png (577x859, 684K)

What is that about?

This was deep as fuck

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Go to bed, Will Toledo.

>They have some weird ass obscure songs while queen's every song is almost universally recognised
Queen released over 150 songs though, and the majority of them are garbage, or mediocre at best, I'm talking about at least 100 of them. And from the remaining 50 ones that are great, less than half are popularly known. You will find a lot of very underrated masterpieces such as March Of The Black Queen, Friends Will Be Friends or Death On Two Legs.

Attached: 1552995325141.gif (255x144, 173K)

this isn't even true, only the hit songs of Queen are known, while even dumbfucks that doesn't even know beatles have heared even their obscure songs like "fool on the hill"

Queen is also HEAVILY market atm moment in time because of the Oscar-bait movie

Quit living in the past, Gramps. It's [current year]
The Beatles simply aren't relevant anymore. I didn't grow up with them, I'm not interested in their music. That doesn't make me a dumbass, I'm just a product of my own generation.
I sure as hell won't force myself to listen to music I'm not into just to impress some random fag on Yea Forums

In short, sorry I don't like your favourite band, old man.

Attached: 1443590552040.jpg (451x387, 36K)

>only like 2 of their albums
>both are among the best ever made

this isn't how music works.

I have never heard Fool on the Hill.

Listening to bad music can cause literal brain damage to you. Most of your zoomer pop songs fall into that category. They are so simplistic that you become dumber as you listen to them.
Healthy songs have complex structures based on that of classical music, and I'm sorry if only old classic rock bands such as the Beatles or Queen use that structure.
In short I'm just saying that while music taste is subjective, there is something wrong when your music of choice kills brain cells. And there's nothing wrong with listening to great bands of the past.

Attached: 1540106925157.png (212x236, 90K)

Posting retarded anime shit makes you a dumbass, though. Pretty much an admittance to being underage.

Tight, deep and succulent lore

Attached: 346e5a92d839b2a5bb33bbb6a392f395.png (1069x1500, 1.48M)

>hurr durr the impact they made
>durr hurr they influenced the future of music
that's what you want to say right?

yuck

The only reason Friends Will Be Friends is underrated is because it was released in A Kind Of Magic. What a fucking crime. Song of the century right there.
youtube.com/watch?v=0AIlz08fZos
GOT A PAIN IN THE CHEST
DOCTORS ON STRIKE
WHAT YOU NEED IS A REST

Attached: air guitar.gif (500x567, 1.84M)

good music is good music, user, being a "product of your time" doesn't change the music.

>Listening to bad music can cause literal brain damage
Point to the piece of evidence that proves this, Phoenix!

wasn't hitler and germany allied with japan in ww2?

Since people ITT are talking about Queen and The Beatles, post your favorite song of theirs:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2N0TkfrQhY

i wish my balls hung like that

>good music is good music, user, being a "product of your time" doesn't change the music.
I never said it did, I just said I'm not interested in them.
Try to keep up.

>And there's nothing wrong with listening to great bands of the past.
Absolutely not, but specifically regarding The Beatles, I'm not interested in them.

>he doesn't remember the "le wrong generation, bohemian rhapsody is the best" era of memes

user, maybe you just have a severe case of bad taste, and your disinterest is just a single symptom of it.

Attached: tokio-hotel-pasta-01.jpg (817x1222, 274K)

>modern religion

*honk* *honk*

Attached: 1553337630498.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

Who the fuck cares if you are not interested in them?

when brexit happens Stromae will become the height of eu music

>when brexit happens

Attached: 1491159585518.jpg (380x428, 26K)

Boomers literally believe that not liking pop music from the 60s is equivalent to not liking music at all. Because liking mainstream trash is only acceptable if it's old enough to be drawing a pension.

Attached: GettyImages-91061602.jpg (1800x1200, 370K)

this guy gets it

you cared enough to reply.
you still have much to learn.

Attached: IAMNOWAGOD.png (504x314, 110K)

I believe you might have made a typo, there

Attached: Yes-closetotheedge.jpg (320x319, 28K)

The problem is that the quality of "mainstream trash" took a dive recently. I'm not even trying to be a boomer, just realize that the mainstream shit used to be Shakespeare (yes, Shakespeare was popular lowman literature) and bands with classic music structure, such as Queen. Today's mainstream "art" lost all sense of complexity, and I'm sure none of it will be remembered.

shakes speare is hard to follow
modern mainstream like harry potter is something you can eat and forget in weekend

I believe you meant Chuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=NDSBV0vTfTo

Attached: Feels.jpg (1200x1185, 329K)

>shakes speare is hard to follow
No, Shakespeare is as simple as it gets, it's just that people are so fucking stupid that being able to read Shakespeare without difficulty, something that nearly every single literate person used to be able to do only two centuries ago, is a sign you must have a PhD.

todays mainstream pop music artist don't sing anymore
they just speak at different pitches
and todays music doesn't have a rhytm
I can't seem to move my body to the rythm, unlike to music from 20+ years ago

I dont like singing
Id rather have music even if the music is just beeps and boops

>Today's mainstream "art" lost all sense of complexity, and I'm sure none of it will be remembered.
Guess what, that's literally the same sentence that has been repeated since the dawn of time. I guess it was all downhill from the birth of civilization. Or maybe nostalgia and idealizing the past is a permanent malfunction of the human mind. Don't forget, your turn to be a boomer is inevitable.

Modern music is actually really good, mostly because the "mainstream" is being destroyed. Instead of having everyone crowd around the same few radio stations, now there are lots of specialized pockets where artists can enter with very little resistance and contribute in depth without having to do crowd-pleasing bullshit. You're not even really complaining about music as a whole, just Top 40, but that's always been pretty hit or miss. The decades of boomer golden era were full of Top 40 songs that are unbearably awful and instantly forgettable, just as they currently are.

this
just listen to at 0:26, such a simple 5 seconds part has more musicality than 90% of garbage released nowadays

you sir sound like a retard

>bowser
You mean King Koopa

Yes I get that every generation says their things suck but we can objectively measure complexity and tell our songs and books are painfully simple. Like user said back then, it's like they are written under measure to be digestible without any effort at all, just "turn off your brain bro" and go read that Harry Potter or listen to that Katy Perry. I wouldn't have a problem if they still had some complexity or depth.

>(yes, Shakespeare was popular lowman literature)
That is utter bullshit. You could have used so many different examples to get your point across, like Homer writing for the common folk, or ox tail soup being poor folk's trash food back in the day. But Shakespeare was never ever "lowman literature".

Jesus Christ do you have a weird view of history.

They played their last concert 30 years before you were born. Let it go, kid. You don't have to pretend to be deep any more.

You do realize there were Katy Perries in the past aswell, right?

It literally was.
He included bawdy jokes in all his plays to keep the drunkards and commoners entertained.

I know all their stands like Killer Queen, Sheer Heart Attack, Another one bites the dust

Attached: 8d3 (1).png (437x435, 26K)

>modern
more like stoneage, all the islamic countrys are going backwards

I have a source for that claim but I borrowed the book in which it is contained for a friend. In short, UK literacy rates were around 50% in the 1800s, reaching 75% in the later half, and every single literate person could read Shakespeare. This is a quote by a cartoon analyst from ~1850 who was explaining why a certain cartoonist would always put Shakespeare references in his cartoons. Because cartoons are supposed to appeal to the masses, and the masses consume a lot of Shakespeare. He was like their Harry Potter.

You need to tune out from Top 40 radio, my dude.
There's a lot of great music out there, but you're just looking at the surface level and taking that as face of current music.
But keep telling yourself that no musician today can compare to your boomer bands, if it helps you sleep. Just know that you're sleeping ignorant.

Islam is only like 1300 years old, which is pretty young for a religion.

just an example taken from youtube trending
youtu.be/Tztc73r8348?t=23
the rhytm is too fast, it's difficult to dance to it
and there are a lot of unnecessary random background noises that take away from the music
and they are not singing
just talking with a different pitch

Why do people keep posting this. It was explained long ago in an interview. Originally there was a direct entrance to the character select room from the outside but it got removed because they realized you never go outside in the game except for a couple of tidbits.

and here is a counter example without all that random noises and fluff
nice rhytm
good melody
youtube.com/watch?v=XEjLoHdbVeE
10/10 my body is moving on it's own

>people arguing over whether queen or the beatles are the best band ever when ELO exists

Attached: serveimage.jpg (640x640, 103K)

dude i love that song

zoomer pls
you have to be 18+

Yeah, 4 years after their last concert.

Youre the kind of fucking retard who thinks justin beiber makes every single pop song and limit yourself to 3 artists you heard on the radio. Fuck off, simpleton

>wah stop criticizing all of X when some good exists in X

Do you have a single source to back that up?

Attached: Hakari_Mikagami_Portrait.png (330x440, 200K)

Attached: F9528FB5-4EF7-49AC-9244-78A4B1EB9FBB.jpg (646x687, 69K)

I fell down the rabbit hole that is the smile sessions. It's fucking brilliant and makes the beatles look like cock rockers in comparison.

I honestly thought your ilk died out 5 years ago. Are "born in the wrong generation" fags really still a thing? Or are you even in that sense a relict?

Quit painting with such broad strokes, boomer dipshit

Huh. What were they doing in four years?

>STOP LIKING OLD THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love old things. Most of the stuff I love is old. I can't recall a lot of new things that I like.

But you are a fucking retard and really needs to re-evaluate your worldviews.

Beatles didn't really had a chance to be bad/irrelevant while they existed, unlike Queen and their slump in the 80s

>I love old things. Most of the stuff I love is old. I can't recall a lot of new things that I like.
So you are just like me, but you are too afraid of being "judgmental" and saying some things are bad. Which I can understand at any other place, but there is no need to be a pussy in an anonymous forum.

Heres the greatest electronic music of our age
youtube.com/watch?v=NPlhcpSZ8YI

Hating each other

youtube.com/watch?v=QX_GQvxqf4M
Bladee had one of the BEST music videos of all time
One of the BEST MUSIC VIDEOS OF ALL TIME

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2400, 787K)

>bowser is racist

That was kind of obvious all along.

Attached: 644.jpg (933x683, 93K)

Mario characters have a finite amount of extra lives and Luigi is aware if it

Attached: weeg.png (792x422, 545K)

Attached: Peach says the n word.png (382x254, 214K)

No, I'm just aware that there are a lot of things I simply don't know, and it would be really stupid of me to have a generalized opinion about things I don't know. It has nothing to do with "being a pussy". Quite the opposite, actually anonymous image boards allow you to be honest. So no need to act like a hard-ass.

That being said, there is actually a lot of modern music I like. King Gizzard, Tame Impala, Vulfpeck, Car Seat Headrest... I'm not exactly a music guy, mind you. And 90% of the music I like was made in the last millenium. But it would be extremely silly of me to say "modern music sucks" when there is so much modern music that I know that is good.

Are extra lives finite? After all, all it takes is a 1-up shroom. 100 coins normally but not in side games.
Do 1-up shrooms grow somewhere? Or are there a limited amount? Can you just keep taking them when you die of old age? Clearly there is aging as mario was a baby and grew up. How old is everyone anyway? If they can just keep eating 1 up shrooms, are they gonna live until the heat death of the universe? Is there a heat death of the universe in the canon?
Jesus christ luigi you really fucked things up there

Attached: 1547132953240.gif (150x150, 1.53M)

Then it is even worse than I thought. You are the sort of person that gets triggered when someone generalizes by saying "X is bad" because there is some good things contained in X, so you can't say X is bad because that'd be generalizing, which only stupid people do. Of course, the sign of an enlightened gentleman is that of being unable to realize the nuances of generalization and how by saying "X is bad" no one means "literally all of X is bad", just that "in general, X is bad".

>the sign of an enlightened gentleman is
Okay, now I get it. Good going, man, you really had me there.

>and he fails to spot a nuance yet again
I'm now 100% sure you have clinical autism and now I feel bad for being harsh at you.

BASEDBOWSER

>if you don't care about Queen or the Beatles you only listen to shitty zoomer music, music was more complex back in the day, it is scientific!
>"There's actually some good music today."
>well duh of course, everybody knows that, I shouldn't be forced to actually say that
Please stop flipflopping so much. Your initial point was retarded, stop trying to change it with some common sense bullshit.

>>if you don't care about Queen or the Beatles you only listen to shitty zoomer music, music was more complex back in the day, it is scientific!
>>"There's actually some good music today."
>>well duh of course, everybody knows that, I shouldn't be forced to actually say that
I see nothing wrong with this exchange.

Oasis are well underrated tI. Think it might be cause they didn’t crack America. But I feel they are genuinely up there.

>Yea Forums - Music

HH, brother

If the star gate from PiT is anything to go by, Luigi has dark secrets

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Wanna know how I know you're an anime only secondary?

you can have up to 99 extra lives dingus

Most modern one out of the world religions. And not modern as the most updated.

Nice. Stromae is a great musician.

Oasis are well liked in latin america I think, other popular bong acts didn't go too far but we definitely prefer british stuff to american most of the time.

Stromae wa mou shindeiru

Attached: 717PmDyKW-L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 24K)

>Burka ninji

I only know like 2 Beatles songs and like 3 Queen songs
I can't believe they were/are the most popular band ever.

well, lady the things that you don't know can fill a warehouse.

What was (her?) problem with Luigi?

nigger what are you talking about, now queen is more mainstream than ever. real artists like the pixies or laurie anderson never got that recognition.

How are Queen not "real artists"?

Bee Gees are better than the Beatles.

sorry, better artists

Yup. And Italy.
So, take from that what you will.

What the hell is this supposed to mean?

We need an edit. You know the one.

>Peach having an orgasm
I wasn't going to fap today, damn it..

Attached: 1553336150433.jpg (500x375, 113K)

Damn

So this is why they specified that waluigi is uncircumcised