Can we now agree Fromsoft can't make a good game for the life of them and that BB and DeS were just lucky flukes?

Can we now agree Fromsoft can't make a good game for the life of them and that BB and DeS were just lucky flukes?

Attached: IMG_6022.png (739x415, 4K)

Attached: stopitnigger.png (361x691, 268K)

miyazaki is a hack

No because BB is shit and Sekiro is good, dumb subhuman

Yeah they're obviously a bunch of hacks, but they do make some good games occasionally.

Mustardshits actually believe this

From Software's specialty has always been customization. From the old Armored Core games where you can customize your mechs to the Souls games where you can customize your characters. When they venture away from that it gets iffy.

Totally, yes. Except.. Dark Souls games had shit customization. There were a handful of archetypes and the rest was window dressing.

Don't you vermin get tired of getting BTFO by me every thread? Crawl back to play your dumbed down Demon's Souls and stop complaining talking about it if it hurts that half of brain of yours so much

Attached: IMG_20190323_065118241[1].jpg (1504x2016, 345K)

Now post your copy of Sekiro with a time stamp and your hand and the thread in background you liar

The whole "from" thing is people feeling really cool about playing a hard game. Woah rolling away from this 80% damage tracking move is really the height of video action game skill.

Totally oblivious to the fact that repetition is the easiest thing in the world.

Dark Souls 1 and Deracine are the best games they made in the last decade.

>Dark Souls 1
>best anything

Nothing else they've done is structurally as brilliant and seamless, even with the feeble parts of the second half.

I disagree. They've made plenty of good games.

Attached: Armored Core Nexus.jpg (260x382, 21K)

I concede the consistency point, sure. But for me the first areas were so much better than the rest that I cannot consider DS1 to be an exemplary game, not even mentioning hitboxes, etc. DS3, BB, and Sekiro have much better gameplay.

>But for me the first areas were so much better than the rest that I cannot consider DS1 to be an exemplary game
But Bloodborne also has that problem.

Dark Souls has arguably the worst gameplay. It's a dumbed down Demons Souls.

The problem is not nearly as bad however. Nightmare Frontier, the worst level in the game, isn't as fucked up as Crystal Caves, Great Hollow, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, Ash Lake, New Londo, Dukes Archives, etc.

Fromsoft? More like my dick is soft!
Hah giggity giggity goo!

Attached: gle.jpg (210x240, 11K)

Good one Quagmire!
Eeehehehhehehe

Attached: hah.png (640x474, 94K)

So guys I was playing that Sekiro game today, and this stupid ogre guy kept grabbing me from like 3 feet away. What a load of crap right Joe?

Attached: happy.jpg (468x350, 124K)

based schizo from the other thread

I know right, this posture mechanic is useless!

Attached: peterno.png (128x129, 30K)

Not as useless as your legs though, right Joe?

Attached: ebe.jpg (918x683, 95K)