Licensed game

>Licensed game
>Ends up being fantastic
What's her name?

Attached: file.png (306x450, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_4__12&term=ace attrney
it.webuy.com/product-detail?id=5030917027185&categoryName=playstation2-software&superCatName=giochi&title=shrek-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

King kong
Lord of the rings, return of the king

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Played this on PSP back in the day. Damn it was good. Always made me want to try Ace Attorney but there's just too many games and no easy way to play them all.

X Men Origins Wolverine

nonsense! The original trilogy is/has getting re-released on everything, including IOS and Steam
If you liked Harvey Birdman you'll like AA.

>Steam
Damn, I didn't know about this. Thanks user.

Obligatory

Attached: 220px-BattleForBikiniBottom.jpg (220x282, 29K)

You don't know how to plug a game into your DS?

store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_4__12&term=ace attrney
comes out next month, and it's a great ride. If you like the gameplay you should also consider checking out Danganronpa for it's class trials and investigations.

Attached: pocket trash.png (960x501, 596K)

>implying I own a DS

this, Ducktails, and Simpsons Hit and Run are the shovelware kings

danganronpa is fun, but kinda easy, I was able to tell who the killer was before every trial, even the last one

I really cannot understand how people do this. DR does not at all give you the tools to calculate the killer in any post-1st trial before the trial, you are always given info mid-trial that changes the entire premise of the investigation

After playing every ace attorney you lear how those games try to trick you, so I always tried to thing what the big reveal was going to be.
the Sakura one was pretty easy, since nobody should be able to off her easily.
the last case was kind of a wild guess the first time and I was totally sure before the second trial
the one that was harder was the double murder one, but that picture with the robot was way too obvious

I actually played up to Apollo and Investigations before DR, and while yeah I see these tricks it still doesn't tell all I think. Just because Byakuya had been a cunt the whole game up to trial 2 I really felt confident that he didn't kill Chihiro, he was just being a cunt again. However, you can use logic to give a fair amount of people a motive to do the deed.
Also,
>the Sakura one was pretty easy, since nobody should be able to off her easily.
Even though Weedman KOed her with a blow to the head, only for this to be repeated with Toko? And being KOed would/could give anyone a chance to confirm the kill?
>the one that was harder was the double murder one, but that picture with the robot was way too obvious.
I feel like I've actually played too many of these, because red flags and ruse flags are so numerous they're indistinguishable. I would imagine the fact that I'm the only seemingly turbo autist nerd here means I should probably try not to make a murder plot involve something that looks like it was designed by a turbo autist nerd.
Reading your post with the words
> the double murder one
>that picture with the robot
made me think of another case entirely, spoilers for pic, then I remembered how much Kodaka loves to make callbacks. Shame, it fits with my argument perfectly- Like how the fuck is the same man who's been pushing to do this ritual all fucking day actually the one behind it?
In both examples, it's as obvious as fingering the first witness, you'd have to think "alright, there's some catch. It's never this easy."

Attached: file.png (540x338, 263K)

>attrney

idk what happened to the url, but im truthing

Attached: file.png (945x794, 809K)

Name a better tie-in game.

Attached: Astro_Boy-_Omega_Factor_-_2004_-_Sega.jpg (1440x960, 155K)

Attached: bmfm.jpg (262x192, 21K)

Lego Star Wars 1 and 2.

Shrek 2 is fucking fantastic. It even has 4 player co-op

Attached: Shrek 2.jpg (640x909, 97K)

The original trilogy is literally on every modern platform

Played on the PSP. Quite a straight forward clone of Ace Attorney. Not a bad experience, even if I didn't know anything about the show.

Played only the LoTR games, really good, specially the co-op mode in Return of the King.
Never played King Kong afte the few minutes, is it ok? Where can I buy it now ?

Pirated and loved the game. Still funny that this game was better IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE compared to the movie

I never played any 3D Spongebob game. Is this one realy that good or is just a meme ?

On GBA ?
Meaby the LoTR games ?
Those are amazing Diablo Clones on the GBA. Also the Harry Potter RPG and Quiddich game. Great games.

Tried on emulator. God, it was awufull...

It's 0,50€ here at CEX in Eurobong. Should I pick it up ?

>It's 0,50€ here at CEX in Eurobong. Should I pick it up ?
Yeah, but make sure to get the console version. Its one of those licensed games where they didn't make a port but instead just hired a shovelware studio to make a different PC game

Attached: 474448db-e0b4-4698-86fc-a1298e226401.jpg (315x445, 43K)

Bleach had a surprisingly fun Fire Emblem clone on the DS. You could pick between a male and female OC character and each had 3 swords you could choose from, plus you get to go bankai in a cool story moment.

The handheld versions of movie tie ins were often pretty good

Attached: eragon_USBOX_ds.jpg (497x445, 51K)

Attached: Harry Pooter Vidya.jpg (5000x4000, 2.93M)

>Is this one realy that good or is just a meme ?
Genuinely in the top 10, maybe top 5 3D platformers of all time

I gonna pick it up, thanks user.
>it.webuy.com/product-detail?id=5030917027185&categoryName=playstation2-software&superCatName=giochi&title=shrek-2
Well, fuck me, now it's 1€ (1,5$). That must mean something.

Noice, I gonna chek it. Thanks user.

Lots of 8 and 16-bit stuff.

NES:
Batman
DuckTales
Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
Darkwing Duck
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series
Tiny Toon Adventures
Bucky O'Hare

SNES:
Goof Troop