What's the most you've ever lost in a video game?

What's the most you've ever lost in a video game?

Attached: 1-35-700x525.jpg (700x525, 38K)

my girl virginity

Time.

Sir?

loot box gambling losses

Attached: ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,fafafa ca443f4786,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 71K)

Do you know how crazy you are?

Attached: woody.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>somebody quotes a movie character
>posts a picture from a scene that the quote is not from
really triggers my autism

$60 on fallout 76

Played Final Fantasy 8 without a memory card so I had to pause the game when I had to go to school or church. I was a third way through and the power cut out.

everything.

my best years

My sanity for a few days

Time. We can't get that back nigga.

This
no regrets though life has no meaning lol

really niggers my nogger

Attached: 1544642389892.jpg (236x145, 9K)

>newbie in Ragnarok Online
>dungeoning, smashing things with my 25 dmg club
>GM with friends storm by, teleporting all over the place
>he snaps back to me with a /heh
>throws some wings on the ground and goes on his way
>crazy shit wings with +99 to stats and shit
>a guy sees me in town wearing wings
>PMs me "Hey let's dupe the wings?"
>I'm 13 so why not?
>he takes me to some abandoned town I've never seen
>"do this and that... Ok now try throwing the wings on the ground"
>snatches the wings, tells me I'm retarded and ports away

>tetris 99
>over extend for a t-spin triple
>legit 99th place

Gallons of cum

Private server of a game called Endless Online, private server was called FE. I kept donating for donation rewards and justified it as helping keep the server up. Eventually I realized the problem and quit, gave out all my donation shit and quit. Miss the community but holy fuck it was a dumpster fire in retrospect.

Far Cry 2 I had over 90% of the game completed and when I loaded it up one day my save was gone. I could have killed somebody with the amount of hours I invested in that game.

A save in original MegaMan Battle Network that had every chip except for Bass.

What game?

I spend like 500 european artificial values dropping quickly their artificial value due to bad politic decisions in smite made by hirez. It's the biggest loss I ever made in gaming becausse hirez redesigned characters which were the only reason I played the game. They made the characters ugly and bland to kill off the game or pander to idiots I guess.
An equally bad investment I made in gaming was when I invested into consoles. Consoles are the worst garbage ever. Over time I got so many consoles, that I can't set them up all to my tv without it being a huge mess. Consoles are not compatible with each other or backwards and are the dumbest invention anyways. Thank god for emulation. So I can still play all my games without the hassle, waste of materials for peripheries and dying parts. Consoles are seriously for idiots. You may laugh now, but if you got a brain you will regret your decision in the fututre.

Attached: console gamer.gif (326x300, 817K)

100 bucks on Black Desert Online.
First and last time I fell for the hype and preordered. It's not entirely wasted because I learned my lessons and saved just as much not preordering shit that'd have disappointed me.

That, or the thousands of hours spent autistically grinding in D1 in LoL. There's nothing to take away from the likes of assfaggots because it's always the same shit. No adventure, no surprises, it's a huge time waster, like a sport but without the things that make sports good.

I learnt my lessons, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1531472053595.png (621x846, 327K)

your mom