Get a job

>get a job
>no more time to enjoy games
How do you game and have a career lads...

Attached: 1550972058867.png (517x954, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3GaGkeMuP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weekends?

I don't work because of my disabilities. So I have a lot of free time.

A job and a career aren't the same thing. Not all jobs are careers, which did you get OP? For example, warehouse jobs outside of office shit or secretary or dishwashers or anybody at McDonalds aren't careers; being a police officer or an engineer is a career.

Eckhart worked too. You know what he said? He said: "The only thing that burns in work is the part of you that won't let go of your autism; your anime, your games... they burn them all away." But, "they're not punishing you" he said, "they're freeing your soul". So the way he see's it, if you're frightened of working and-and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But, if you've made your peace then the devils are really angels, freeing you from your autism. It's just a matter of how you look at it, that's all. So don't worry, okay.
youtube.com/watch?v=n3GaGkeMuP8

software developer

As someone who reads about psychology and mindfulness on a regular basis. I have no idea what the fuck I've just read.

I do no overtime and take around 15 minutes to get to work, so I got a lot of time after work to vidya

>graduate two years ago
>live in the worst possible city for tech sector workers born within the country
>mom comes home gushing about how [company she visited]'s offices are so nice and I should apply there

Attached: 1553229128658.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>having a job

Attached: heh.gif (500x354, 259K)

What city/country?

Dress up as a girl and sell your body

San Jose, USA

Attached: fyiguy-foreign-tech-chart3-W-1020x680.jpg (1020x680, 317K)

>tfw public servant
>fuck around and do nothing all day
>go home at 5pm on the dot
>play lots of vidya all night when I get home

Attached: 1552187063318.jpg (750x562, 55K)

>american
>got job in SV
Are you not getting interviews?

Attached: 1553030178341.png (512x548, 181K)

Interesting. When I was younger I wanted to go to San Jose state. Is there a lot of pajeets in San Jose?

>unemployed
>too depressed to enjoy vidya

>employed
>now a combination of too time-aware and too depressed to enjoy vidya

Maybe not being able to enjoy vidya anymore is the natural course of adulthood.

Even if majority is foreign born on absolute terms san jose has way more tech jobs than pretty much anywhere else in America.

Dude, what?

what he's saying is that working lames your tongue and nerves so you submit more easily to actions of the elevated caste

>tfw you only buy like 1-4 games a year because video games suck nowadays

Time and money saved. Though you sound like an addict.

Attached: pin em to the wall.jpg (1200x1176, 168K)

mate i work full time and still have managed to rack up 30hrs in Division 2 in the past week.
stop being a pussy and play some games.
stop feeling sorry for yourself, lounging around watching/reading stuff about games, and actually boot one up. i bet you've got plenty of time.

I work up to 12 hours a day and still find time to no life games for the other 4-6 hours i'm awake and the 35+ I have on weekends
Stop being such a normalfag

>stop being a pussy and play some games.
Why do you think he's posting in Yea Forums instead of playing if he works that much? He doesn't really enjoy games anymore. He just wants an excuse to not play, I know that feel. After a life playing video games, they don't really interest me that much anymore but i had the need to play something just to play, I didn't know if I was even having fun anymore.

The autismo is quoting jacobs later

you sound like a pussy too. why are you posting on a video game board if you dont like video games you moron. if you seriously cant find something to play when there's so much shit, new and old, move on already on stop bogging down the world.