How accurate is this picture Yea Forums?

How accurate is this picture Yea Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 3.45.10 AM.png (1726x1156, 1.04M)

i dunno i'm not fat

This is a very accurate advertisement for soft drinks and fast food chains. Good job intern! You have successfully subliminally planted these brands into my mind while I was browsing an internet forum about one of my interests. I shall now go to the store and buy a 12 pack of MTN DEW and eat at Wendy's because now, I know that I an Xbox One player, like these brands.

Not at all.

>Pizza Hut
Disgusting and inaccurate.

This.

Taco Bell>Pizza Hut>Jimmo Johns>Pizza
mtDew>Fanta>pepsi>cola
PC>Xbone>PLaystation>nintendo stuff

Attached: 1551959655778.jpg (220x233, 10K)

fpbp

I'm a mustard and the only one I like from there is fanta but I still prefer water over it.
Dunno about the fast food shit since I'm not a burger and we don't have those here.

Jersey mike is better

>Idort
>Juice and Teas
>Real Restaurants

>He doesn't give Code Red on hand.
>Has an Xbox.
Embarrassing user.

Not accurate at all, because Fanta is fucking garbage.

PC wins yet again

true.

over here in Australia, pizza hut is fucking disgusting. I'll chose dominos over it any day.
Its just the way Pizza hut does their dough. I think its the way they cook it.

Fucking burger scum. Drink a glass of water you human filth.

Pizza hut works together with Pepsi, retard.

That's so weird. Dominos, in the states, is notoriously terrible at almost every location. Does Australia have pizza places like.. Papa Johns or Little Cesars?

Not too accurate for australians.

Based entirely on people I know IRL, including myself, PS4 would be cheap beer and Food Exchange, PC would be Coke and Dominoes, Xbox would be Pepsi and Kebabs, Switch would be Multi-V juice and a tub of pre-cooked, refrigerated spaghetti and meatballs.

Those regional differences.

bepis/coke are the only two you ever "REALLY" need but fanta is a perfect fruity carbonated drink.

as always, Xbox is insufferable but swap Wendys with Taco bell

I mean, the core concept is there. PS4 drinks cheap swill and eats complete crap, PC drinks and eats the most fattening shit available as long as it has a certain brand name, Xbox drinks meme juice and eats meme food, and switch just takes whatever mommy brings home from the distant Grocery Galaxy bing bing wahoo but mommy wont let you go too because you didn't get enough power star stickers for being a good boy.

> Does Australia have pizza places like.. Papa Johns or Little Cesars?
Nope the only two big ones are Pizza hut and Dominos.

of course you have your Italian restaurants that do takeaway for a wood fired pizza but thats about it for pizza takeaway.

Dominos is the best pizza chain. Not sure where you live

playstation is coke
PC is dr pepper

Wendy's would be PS4 because muh waifus and PC sure as fuck wouldn't be Coke because thats way too generic.

Attached: 1496524388813.jpg (1200x1200, 206K)

KS.
>Order Dominos one night after years of not having it.
>Order 2 Pizzas, 1 Cheese, 1 Supreme.
>2 hours go by, nothing.
>Call the store, manager tells me the driver should have dropped them off 70 minutes ago.
>Tells me he'll refund my money, get new pizzas sent out, etc.
>Delivery driver finally shows up.
>Dude reeks of pot, the pizza boxes reek of pot, this guy has clearly spent 2 hours just hot boxing his car.
>He whips out the cold pizzas, decides to let me look to make sure my order is right.
>The supreme is missing pieces, mushrooms picked off.
>The cheese only is missing pieces.
>Tell him the situation, as he starts to eat said pizza he's showing me.
>Manager roles up with 3 pizzas, sees dude.
>It's on like Donkey Kong, as they say, manager is livid.
>Literally hands me my pizzas and starts fighting the high dude in my front yard.
All in all, was comical, but yeah. They're pizza just isn't that great.

IMAGINE

ALL THE DIABETES

This is pretty true but I choose Dr.pepper and Little Caesars since it's in walking distance. I usually eat it through out my long days of posting and video games it's making me unhealthy and underweight at the same time. I wake up to stomach pains and appendix burns. Watch your habits anons your body won't keep up forever.

Attached: 1527673304820.png (128x128, 30K)

Here in the UK Domino's is hit or miss (mostly miss). I've had good pizzas from certain stores but the bad ones are dogshit bad. Just depends where you live. Most people prefer Pizza Hut where I live since the stores are usually decent.

It's another thread where American praise their corporation Gods

Attached: 1553239783912.jpg (1280x720, 735K)

I never drink Pepsi, despite having a PS4. Don't drink soda often period, unless I'm using them to mix a drink.

Code Red sucks dick brody. Voltage is where it's at. But really, anything but original is fine. I don't know what the hell they did to original but it does not tastes as good as it did 10 years ago. That after taste is disgusting.

Good taste. Fanta is amazing when you want something fizzy and refreshingly crisp but want more flavour than lemonade.

How can anyone consume this literal poison? Here's how it really is
>high end pc: nice cold water + steak
>xbone x: regular water + chicken breast
>ps4 pro: goga gola + lard
>switch: soi milk + soi beans

Any Yea Forumsros who really want to make it come to

Everything is a poison if you consume too much of it, even water.

>He thinks Xboxers can afford water

>Guns are dangerous.
>But what about trucks of peace?

>Drinking liquid sugar is a bad idea.
>But what about water boarding?
>But what about Flint, Michigan?
>But what about drinking water until your organs fail?

Every. Single.Time.

>Mostly a PS4 player
>Love Pepsi the most
We don't have Taco Bell in Australia so that's null. Pretty accurate, ay.

Xbone has no exclusives, why would you put it over any fucking console?

Not him but once you go 4k you unironically can't go back

> Not having Red-Green-Blue be consistent between Drinks and Console Companies
for shame OP, as for the fast food joints I don't even know what three of these fuckers are outside of the jokes Taco Bell and Wendys have so I can't really judge them.

It's arbitrarilly retarded. Never post again.

cwc ruined fanta for me

Daily reminder that Fanta is literally Coke for krauts.

Switch should be Dr. Pepper and Subway.