Unfiguratively everything.

It was unfinished and hyper edgy but otherwise fun to play. 7.5/10

You asking every single day

It would be easier to ask what didn't

Quiet is an uggo

Best MGS by far

greatest game in history

No Hayter

In a nutshell? Time and budget ran out, Knami was looking for an excuse to get rid of Kojima, Kojima really wanted to move on from the MGS series.

Good

I wish we got Silent Hills instead of MGS5

The story.

But that's okay, because the story in metal gear is garbage.

Everything

One of the best games ever made

Unironically this

Your birth OP.

Nothing, it's pretty fun

Attached: 1038181.png (1202x659, 39K)

They made an open world game but didn't spend enough time making the content for the open world

People thought it was open world. It simply was a game with a single large hubworld where all missions are connected.

rushed
i'm not even one of those fags that wanted chapter 3,4,5 and 100+ hours of gameplay, he just had to slap together 5 ground zeroes-like maps and the game would've been a masterpiece

Poorly made open-world that missed the point.
Unengaging story and characters.
General lack of difficulty.

Attached: 1414006257072.png (768x820, 710K)

you're right
biggest letdown at the same time

The hub/overworld/open-world is pointless and waters down the game. Japs didn't understand open-world until BOTW.

I think so too as a non-fan, this one being my "first" metal gear game (1 doesn't count because I was Little and didn't understands what the fuck was going on), I bought the complete ultimate edition for like $30 and was blown by the Amunt of detail everything had, the music and gameplay alone makes it 9/10, the silly/serious story is exacly how I like them too, I don't get the hate it receives.

>I don't get the hate it receives
Its full of filler and you need to basically keep your game running overnight just for the upgrades

I must clarify I used cheat engine to make all upgrades finish instantly, but yeah I can see how it would be shit if you couldn't get weapons and stuff for some mobile-tier timer in an AAA game.

It wouldn't be a problem if there was enough good gameplay to keep me busy for the time it takes for the upgrades to run, but there isn't enough shit to do.

weird, I have so much fun baiting skulls and armored vehicles without being detected, but then again thats with everything unlocked, the timer was the biggest flaw.

My biggest gripe is lack of indoor areas in big buildings.
Corridors only exist in the prologue ffs

Attached: 3f49f6d2-c009-4f14-8bc1-7c6d99949e3e..jpg (278x182, 13K)

Pequod is cute. CUTE!

Attached: FHbowID.jpg (1280x1280, 405K)

Overuse of pesticides and your mothers being exposed to it giving this board an epidemic of autimos like OP

This, desert sneaking was fun but not forever, hallway makes things interesting because you are forced to move in certain ways and cant just run a 20 km circle around an enemy

Kojima never made a good game, only movie games. Only liked by nerds because the wacky /pol/ meets Yea Forums tier story. As soon as story tanked everyone turned in him.

The only good mgs game is Revengeance because platinum.