Do you think video games have made you more violent?

Do you think video games have made you more violent?

Attached: g9.jpg (499x367, 43K)

Yikes

Nope. The bullshit going on in the world that’s RUINING my video games made me more violent

Attached: B7A5FD9B-9CEA-42C4-A47C-9A9B36D487EC.jpg (1024x585, 61K)

It's made me more horny because of all the weeb games I play

Only other people make me violent

Damn... makes me think...

This
I was fine with fags and trannies, women, niggers and spics until they tried to invade video games

im far too apathetic to be violent

Women won't have sex with me... and this makes me angry.

They’re not worth it.

grr have sex with me women

So are you telling me that only straight white males are allowed to enjoy video games?

You could enjoy the games already made, instead you had to make them bad for everyone

Attached: 09BFD490-2718-4F80-803E-BDC2C3D86A97.jpg (611x815, 258K)

Wish it was that easy to get a gun here.

Those can be fuckwads too.

grr stop wanting sex you fucking white male nazi incels even though i ride cock all day every day slurp

grr fuck me too you stupid bitch

This. I now unironically want to kill all liberals and jews.

Its been a contributing factor in desensitizing me to violence, same with violent movies and internet videos.

Yes. They won't let me into the pet shop anymore after I jumped on all those turtles. It's a pretty common thing though, so they were pretty understanding about it.

Only thing that has desensitized me toward violence is rekt threads.

Yes, but they also made me fat and almost blind, so i can't neither run after people or aim with a gun.
We should make everyone in jail play vídeo games

No one was stopping you from enjoying them, but you are actively trying to make it unenjoyable for others

that's not a bad comic honestly, same reason white males make up 77.97% of suicides

in the age of internet getting guns is easy in any country

No nigga. I want diversity. And that doesn't mean trying to cram every race and every progressive ideal into every fucking video game. It's perfectly fine for a fucking tom clancy game to be conservative as fuck as it is for dream daddy to be gay as fuck.

And most of the political minded fuckheads are white cis straight males. The FGC is a hell of a lot more diverse than resetera, both politically and racially.

Did you just assume their gender?

Not really
All you will get from "Mental Care" will be pills suppressing your current train of thought.
They bet everything on your reasoning to change after you stop taking them (and usually it only gets worse)

Attached: 651F3E71-934B-49C0-BFF5-E5F3EFBC078B.jpg (992x744, 87K)

Same

Also it's not the violence in games that made people more aggressive. It's the uncontrollable things that fuck over the player like lag and the feel that you aren't good enough.

>try to buy gun
>get swamped by regulations put into place by gun grabbers, takes weeks to get hands on firearm
>get mental health treatment
>longnose doctor immediately hooks you on benzos

Wow getting mental health treatment is so hard.