PERSONA 5: REBELLION – PRESS RELEASE

PERSONA 5: REBELLION

Spread wide your wings of rebellion and return to the Metaverse in an all-new expanded edition of the award-winning Persona 5, coming to PlayStation 4* worldwide this fall.

NEW FEATURES
- Another Side, Another Story. Re-experience Persona 5's thrilling story with the new female protagonist (CV: Rie Tanaka | Erin Fitzgerald), known in the Phantom Thieves by her code name Ace. A fresh experience, Ace's story will differ slightly to male protagonist Joker's, featuring altered confidants, romance routes, and even special scenarios** exclusive to her route.
- Living For Fun. Enjoy an extended calendar of two months, bolstering your experience with new daily activities in Tokyo, new social scenarios and locations, and two additional late-game Palaces** that will test the Phantom Thieves like never before.
- Forge New Bonds. Grow the Phantom Thieves’ support to even greater heights with the new Aeon Arcana Confidant, Edgar—a mysterious young boy who claims some familial relation to teenage detective Goro Akechi. Additionally, enjoy a host of revamped and improved Confidants** that reflect the extended calendar and scenarios.
- An All-Inclusive Package. Persona 5: Rebellion includes all previously-released DLC for Persona 5, from costumes inspired by previous titles in the series to the brutal Merciless Mode. Choose your favorite outfits and steal hearts in style!

Persona 5: Rebellion is available for pre-purchase on the PlayStation Store starting 3/23/19, priced at $59.99 (USD).

*Also coming to PlayStation 3.
**More information will be provided about these features closer to launch.

Attached: p5r.jpg (1600x900, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/necroalx/status/1109099216683630592?fbclid=IwAR2k3rAOsYyRqU7q78MQ0sK-q3vPkhy7x7vGsQmS4NJE2kEb6C2lXfWympA
p5a.jp/onair/
youtube.com/watch?v=HhwJgwXBxIc
ok.ru/live/915643702913
m.twitch.tv/neosantrax
ok.ru/live/1461556485879
youtube.com/watch?v=PictLwVTyHU&ab_channel=Red
twitter.com/AnonBabble

switch too i assume

Ok, I believe you

THERES ONLY ONE THING THE PHANTOM THEIVES OF HEART SPECIALIZE IN WAIT YOURE GOING ALONE NO NOT THIS TIME WE WERE INVITED HUH INVITED TO STEAL THE GREATEST TREASURE OF ALL WHAAAAAT SMASSSSHHHH

>enjoy a host of revamped and improved Confidants
so they remove Ohya because that would be an improvement aha

>no Switch
RIP P5 threads on .Yea Forums.

Attached: 1323216740416.jpg (385x383, 85K)

JUST GIMME THE MOVESET GODAMMIT

Attached: 1519727774669.png (500x500, 170K)

Okay but when can we get P4 golden on PlayStation or PC? I’m new to the series and P5 was a masterpiece.

>coming to PS3
I believed you up until that point user. C’mon if you’re gonna fake a leak, at least make it believable.

>*Also coming to PlayStation 3.
What a dumb descision it's gonna get pirated to hell and back.

>pandering to trannies FUCKING AGAIN
fuck i hate fatlus so fucking much

So no reason to buy it again.

Is it worth to play it on merciless mode when it releases? I played on Hard and the difficulty felt just right but I heard Merciless is actually easier in some aspects and plain unfair on bosses.

>Also coming to PS3
Why? I don't want P5 to look shitty again, there were so many shitty looking low res textures in that game that you could tell the PS3 was holding the game back. I want the game to look nice for once.

>no Switch

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1420330913437.jpg (960x960, 121K)

>- Another Side, Another Story. Re-experience Persona 5's thrilling story with the new female protagonist (CV: Rie Tanaka | Erin Fitzgerald), known in the Phantom Thieves by her code name Ace. A fresh experience, Ace's story will differ slightly to male protagonist Joker's, featuring altered confidants, romance routes, and even special scenarios** exclusive to her route.

This is bullshit, but I want to believe it.

I dropped Merciless in the first dungeon. I played through P4G on custom hardest difficulty all the way through and Merciless just felt like they beefed up damage for crits while tuning down all regular damage. Which means fighting bosses just sucks.

But can I use my P5 save data?

Source you liar

It's completely bullshit especially since the female protagonist in p3p was only a thing because they didn't need to do much

I'm in a very credulous mood and I'm sad to admit I got excited before I came to my senses

>known in the Phantom Thieves by her code name Ace.

why the fuck would the change the code name

you fucked up your credibility right there OP

meh. As expected. Complete waste of time. And at full price no less.

You are absolutely delusional if you think it's not coming to Switch in any capacity. Adding a character to Smash that is exclusive to another platform is cuckoldry not even Nintendo would engage in.

maybe she's gonna look like that unused model from the other thread?

WHERE'S THE FUCK IS MY SWITCH PORT

Attached: 5354685654.jpg (362x358, 22K)

No PC, no buy.

Attached: 1553265173398.gif (330x316, 124K)

Lol, fuck off

>epic frogpost

Attached: 2018-09-03-1607-59.webm (1022x770, 313K)

>erin fitzgerald
Can i get jap dub

Attached: kekgundam.gif (500x361, 1.79M)

just emulate it lol

He's the star character in Persona Q2 you retard

Joker is in pq2 and persona is still considered to be smt by atlus

>fanfiction
yikes!

What time is the stream?

Comfy gif. I'm stealing it.

There is not a chance in hell that they change the nickname from joker to ace. That would require redoing a good 50% of the voice acting.

>adding Joker because he's in Persona Q2 and not because of Persona 5

Attached: 1548085932882.png (210x296, 105K)

Why would you lie when the timed event from Atlus hasn't even started yet?

Attached: 1553214248175.jpg (512x512, 30K)

>World wide release for a Persona game
And ya blew it.

Still counts tho

They added Snake with tons of MGS4 shilling despite MGS4 not coming to the Wii, and the last MGS title being 5 years old and the next one to come being 5 years away.

They added Cloud to Smash even though it would be 5 years before FF7 would be coming to the Switch, the next console after the Smash he got added in.

Ryu got in the same year SFV launched exclusively for not-Nintendo, and Rathalos added as a boss the same year a mainline MonHun game skipped Nintendo as well.

Even fucking Simon and Richter get announced for a PS4 exclusive collection to come out the next month.

Meanwhile Q2 launched in Japan the month he was announced to be in Smash, and will be coming to Smash when Q2 launches globally.

Merciless is actually easier than Hard my dude. Merciless nets you less Exp but the critical hit chance is so high you end up doing much more damage than on Hard anyway.

There were several bosses that gave me trouble on Hard because I was underleveled, so I switched to Merciless and creamed them in like half the time it would normally take me.

Now the drawback of Merciless is that you level up slower, so acquiring new personas is harder since they have to be either of the same level of lower than yours in order to use. That makes the game more boring.

>Replaying 90 hour game for 5 hours worth of new content.

STOP.THAT.SHIT.

Attached: 342d173cca5bfaf320f2bccbe577e2dc.jpg (228x222, 8K)

>implying that the ps4 cant be pirated

>Comparing Nintendo picking Joker to Sakurai picking other characters
What did he mean by this?

>90 hours
>game can be beaten in 5hours braindead cuck

>Pc
>buying

Sure but Atlus sent a C&D to the PS3 emulator that was advertising that it could play Persona 5, that's gonna be accessible to way more people

>worldwide this fall
Yeah, no. Atlus USA is too fucking slow to do this

fake, erin fitzgerald doesn't do nonunion work anymore

>Ace's story will differ slightly to male protagonist Joker's, featuring altered confidants, romance routes, and even special scenarios**
This is bullshit but damn it'd be pretty fun if you could get a part time job at either the maid cafe or Kawakami's agency, especially if there was a social link attached.

didn't female p5 protag get datamined in smash?

I want to believe

Attached: I WANT TO....jpg (480x360, 14K)

This actually something that makes it believable. I feel like they would do that at Atlus.

post yfw if it actually comes to ps3 and not switch

Attached: 91b.jpg (648x718, 80K)

"Nintendo is selecting" was a mistranslated way of saying "we're picking these in-house rather than doing another ballot". Joker in Smash is still just Sakurai shilling games he likes.

PFFHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA GET FUCKED SHITCH BEGGARS

Attached: E11826F7CE894E959136ADE129F33E4B.png (640x467, 473K)

>Looks it up
>All recommends are fanfics
Pimp your shit elsewhere jackass

Attached: 1553318776853m.jpg (1024x961, 128K)

What’s funny is that OP is actually somewhat telling the truth, the Datamined FeMC for Persona 5 aligns with the Smash Datamines that had “Jane” listed as alts for Joker

Attached: 3903C4E2-015D-40F8-8989-B6A4C23DBFE7.jpg (459x1028, 32K)

Well, good thing I vacuumed my ps4 recently. Problem is, by the time >>>>>>>p5r out, it will be dusty again.

>Persona 5: Rebellion is a Persona 5 fanfiction written by Kaladin7144. Taking place in an Alternate Universe the story follows a version of the Trickster who was forced to spend one year in juvie before taking on his probation and the events of the game.

Calling it know, its just Joker in drag

There is going to be another Marie or Alex and she will use that design. That is literally all that will happen.

So when will the announcement actually happen?

Attached: 1323738059545.jpg (720x1082, 372K)

it's fake retards

I know the OP is fake as shit but the Nintendofag cope in this thread is embarrassing. Are you that starved for games nintendies?

>Atlus doing a world wide release
No shit its fucking fake

It's legit
Only Atlus would pull a move like that

Attached: 1522967366859.png (448x595, 78K)

Sad thing is, this is entirely believable

I'd like to think this and Joker in Smash means that Atlus finally understand the franchise's worldwide appeal, but that would be a retarded assumption.

Was there any text hints that this was meant to be a FeMC or are people just speculating off the model only?

So at what time are we getting news

There's early concept art of her alongside the male protagonist. After P3P, they probably wanted to do both genders right from the start but it eventually fell by the wayside.

Attached: FemMC.png (644x580, 567K)

meant for , not the post about smash

A press release would not use the word "slightly", ever

>3/23/19
user you might want to check your calendar

Attached: 1DBDA9E3-7E29-46EB-92D6-E009B09DD286.jpg (750x685, 126K)

There was a smash datamine implying a feMC too.

More like sakurai wanted it because he had a boner playing P5

or "romance routes"

fake as shit but I love the idea of a female protagonist having a different code name and probably costume, a straight rule 63 conversion of male joker would just be boring as fuck

He's at it again?

>"Nintendo is selecting" was a mistranslated way of saying "we're picking these in-house rather than doing another ballot".
What the fuck are you even trying to say? How was it mistranslated? Sakurai has always been transparent on character choices. So him saying that Nintendo is picking obviously means that Nintendo is picking.

Probably implying that press sources are meant to post this after the announcement today.

More than likely what happened was that Nintendo gave Sakurai a list of characters they would like to be added and Sakurai chose off that list.

Nah just some damage control. I doubt he’d dare claim anything after his last fuck up

>persona news
Wake me up when there's smt or refantasy news

>people getting mad at OP’s bullshit

It’s not happening for another 5 hours fuckos

I doubt Nintendo gave Sakurai a huge list.

They aren’t going to say the date of its today. They would just say today or right now.
It was pretty fucking clear that Nintendo picked the characters. He literally said it

Isn't going to happy after the OVA? Isn't it 1 hour long too?

>not on Switch
Surprisingly out of all this shit this is the thing that's hard to buy.

I want to believe, I wanna be a cute girl in an Atlus game again

>Erin Fitzgerald
>implying even the tiniest detail on a localization would even exist right now
>when FatlusUSA won't even start the localization process until after the JP release

You were so close. It sounds cool though.

Attached: 1442548805052.png (386x650, 301K)

>Erin Fitzgerald
This is the part that got me the most

Attached: 1440132762475.gif (640x360, 431K)

>It was pretty fucking clear that Nintendo picked the characters
This. Sakurai even said that his only responsibility was to deny characters if he couldn't make them a fighter. Why do people assume that Sakurai picked from a list?

Got a leaked cover for the game

Attached: persona5.png (640x827, 331K)

>implying shitch can handle it

P5 was a PS3 game you know.

Attached: persona_5___hifumi_togo_by_blazpu-dac04v7.jpg (1024x1604, 272K)

Please be real

I wanna see nintenlards seethe (Specially the smashfags)

me too

"Late Game"

Fake

That and pretty sure a game has been released recently on vita not so long ago

It can handle Doom.

**Also coming to PC

Attached: 1532010037493.jpg (890x960, 37K)

how the fuck you gonna beat P5 in 5 hours?

>implying the Japs could optimize a game for the life of them

Attached: 1546273522713.jpg (369x373, 28K)

>Another Side, Another Story
fake and gay

featuring lady from the devil may cry series

So assuming the Trend of characters like Joker being in Smash as promotions of ports of recent games, remasters or collections to be true. Is it safe to say that this is the most likely DLC now?
> 1. Joker/Jane (Persona 5) (2017) (Port)
> 2. Byleth (FE: 3 Houses) (2019) (Exclusive)
> 3. Sora (Kingdom Hearts III) (2019) (Port)
> 4. Sobble (Pokemon SW/SH) (2019) (Exclusive)
> 5. Kasumi (Dead or Alive 6) (2019) (Port)

Didn't they say DLC will be purely 3rd party?

No, Fanboys just misquoted Nintendo as usual to help push their most wanted's having a better chance of getting in

>Sobble
>Kasumi
Sora is already a stretch but those two are pants on head retarded.

Attached: 1471371201614.jpg (288x415, 19K)

So PClards can emulate it

> Implying we won't get a new Pokemon rep when the new game's launch will perfectly align with the release of the next Gen game
T. Retard who forgot about Corrin

>no switch
I believe it

They wouldn't put a first evolve form of a starter as a solo fighter

>Sobble
Notice the last two starters added are part dark and wouldn't Grookey make more since to complete the trio

Persona 4 was a PS2 game, but P4G was Vita only

>Female route

LOL no nice try

No physical, no buy.

Datamines for Persona 5 & Smash already confirmed it

if it is then I don't like her design

Wait what.
How are they datamining a 2017 game that has 2019 content? How are they doing it with a Smash update that hasn't even released.

>Switch cucked again

Attached: 1496076114869.jpg (345x383, 49K)

>sony trying hard to sell ps4 while it's on its last breath before next-gen by trying to hide the fact that this game is also on ps3

yeah i can believe that

After Catherine: Full Body, why would Atlus pay any attention to the west at all? Best to plug their ears and let Atlus USA deal with everything. The policy was really annoying during P5's development but in retrospect they were right about everything.

RPSC3 Hackers, Joker's Data for Smash also contained several alts for someone named "Jane". That outright confirms a female protagonist

Yeah I bet Sony is sweating real hard after selling 100m PS4s.

This autistic Sora/Kasumi fag needs to be stomped in to the ground.

As for the Persona 5 datamining, it's an old model of the female protagonist concept art. Obviously didn't amount to anything in the final game, but it shows the intent was there to add a female protagonist (and probably still is there for a rerelease).

It literally does not.

>with the new female protagonist (CV: Rie Tanaka

sold

Am I a brainlet? Isn't Joker a genderless word? Why would they name the female protag other than that?

It's literally a PS3 game.

It literally does, keep coping Snoygger
> Implying Sora won't be in when Disney publicly gave him the go ahead, almost a year before the roster was confirmed
Can't wait to see Erdrick cucks seeth

because OP is retarded

Sega said they wanted to do same day releases for their future products.

this was a beta NPC model
twitter.com/necroalx/status/1109099216683630592?fbclid=IwAR2k3rAOsYyRqU7q78MQ0sK-q3vPkhy7x7vGsQmS4NJE2kEb6C2lXfWympA

This leak is fake as shit, you should know that by now.
Also l, while there was a "Jane" in Joker's costume data, it wasn't confermed if it was an alt or something else. Some suspect it's alt colors for Ann or something like that.

NEVER EVER

Attached: 1551112517322.png (752x124, 8K)

Smash Ultimate DLC characters are codenamed in an attempt to hide them from dataminers: Joker is 'Jack' (probably after Jack Frost/SMT), and has skins within the files labeled 'Jane' that use ponytail bones, presumably a yet-unrevealed female protagonist.

Nintendo picked the dlc Sakurai did not decide that is why every dlc from now onwards is probably to shill a new upcoming game.

>known in the Phantom Thieves by her code name Ace.
are you fucking retarded OP because you can't expect them to completely rename her, her name would still be Joker...

>ponytail
thank god, really don't like the og design of the femc

Nice fanfiction

Concept art femc is a product of a much more punk-focused art direction. If P5R is getting a femc she'll be much more in line with Joker's fairly normal look.

So don't play it you fucking retard. These rereleases are made for the people who actually replay games.

>known in the Phantom Thieves by her code name Ace
you do know that this simple name change defeats the entire purpose of the Persona they picked for Joker right? Arsene is the FOOL Arcana, and the user is the JOKER.

Why would a female Joker have a different name when Joker is just a codename?

who knows honestly, even the p3 femc looked nothing like door-kun so they could do the same here

Attached: FemMC.png (307x517, 215K)

Regardless of what Tecmo wants, Nintendo will chose Ayane, as they have the final Say in who makes it.

Attached: 01E4FC43-0D70-454E-91BE-19635AE3CD2C.png (390x2050, 1.14M)

>Rebellion
You know the rereleases are named after holidays, right?

OP has a lot of errors in this fanfiction, but nobody is going to look at them since it's easier to be like "WELL WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE!!!!!!" like every other text leak on this stupid board

How will us outside Japan learn of P5R?

Joker's his actual in-game 'codename', yes, but the idea of Smash's internal codenames is to hide even the fact that Joker is in (else someone could have datamined the early copies from two weeks before release and spoiled his reveal).

As for 'Jane' instead of just using Jack all the way through, Jane was probably just picked as an alliterative name for easy developer reference rather than calling it something obvious like Joker_M and Joker_F.

>also coming to PC
wow thanks fatlus

The leak is fake but keep trying to push it as facts. It'll be even funnier for us when you are proven wrong.

>Persona 3 Festival
>Persona 4 Golden week
The holiday would Persona 5 R be?
Persona 5 Respect elders Day?

The official FeMC model in the Smash files has a ponytail.

fuck you, I just want to believe so I can be happy for once

Persona 5 Romantic to tie in with Valentine's Day

>thinking DoA thots will make it in before Ryu
I wish I had your optimism and naivety.

What are Robin and Corrin's name in the game's codes for their female counterparts?

>PS3

What if you already have P5? Can you upgrade or are we forced to pay full price?

lol

>remaking the game with different routes and scenarios
this is atlus we are talking about, they are lazy as fuck, even catherine was minimum effort.

Tecmo and Nintendo care more about DoA than they do about Ninja Gaiden. Reminder, Nintendo owns part of the Fatal Frame franchise and were part of the reason Ayane even had the crossover with FF to begin with

This sounds fucking awful to be honest. I can't believe people actually give a shit about this.

Attached: the fun ends here.jpg (550x600, 46K)

>trying to hide the fact that this game is also on ps3
>they literally just announced that it's also going to be on ps3
this is your brain on console wars

>Atlus
>not nickle and diming you

Attached: 1536063279983.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

they didn't even announce this shit, this is some user making shit up for attention...

They were thinking ahead of PQ3.
It wpuld be too cobfusing to have 2 jokers running around.

>retreading everything
>female protag
>akechi stuff

fucking sounds terrible I honest to god want a sort of Persona 5.5 that is sequel bait or maybe Akechi spin-off

You SHOULD be able to, but this is Atlus. People will still gobble this shit up regardless.

>female protagonist
The SJWs won

How fast will Western fans be able to learn of whatever is announced in 3 hours when it airs on Japanese television?

that's absurd, they'd just be pick the canon one and pretend FJoker was just some fan AU

> Literal Dead irrelevant franchise making it as Marketing DLC over Tecmo’s flagship series, especially when Sakurai outright stated that 3rd party characters with no Future are rarely chosen & Ryu has only remained relevant this century for his DOA appearances.
Nintendo’s core audience according to official statistics is 21-25 year olds. Most of which almost certainly never played Ninja Gaiden & would have no idea who he is. Give it up Boomer

pc or idc m8

are you retarded?

will it really be announced in 3 hours?

How?

If it ever happens I want to be able to pass over the compendium you saved in the original P5.

Attached: 1535043996301.jpg (2600x3678, 894K)

They said right after the anime so about a little over 3 hours or so

oh boy

Do you honestly think no one in the west is going to watch the announcement and report it on this day and age of internet

>fucking sounds terrible
not for fujos

This, the hard redpill is that Ninja Gaiden is literal who tier & Hayabusa is nothing more then Tecmo’s Captain Falcon. His series is completely irrelevant & he’s only remembered for being in DOA.

That isnt what I said, I was wondering how to do so as quickly as possible since it is on Japanese TV

Their names are normal (CorrinM/F, RobinM/F) because they were revealed before the game came out - as was every base game character. There was no need to hide them or Piranha Plant because they'd already been revealed to the public. The DLC characters are getting codenames because the Smash team has a habit of accidentally leaving in bits of upcoming updates in the files, and they don't want to reveal them ahead of time.

Not that it's done shit, of course, because we already have a pretty good idea of who the second character ('Brave') is.

as soon as the shit airs people are gonna be tweeting about it. why are you so dense.

Brave is almost certainly Sora or Agnes, nobody else even has a chance

>60 bucks
>no 20-30 dollar upgrade for OG owners

Fuck off

Yeah but if femjoker was called joker then you woud have 2 characters named joker.
But now they won't have to worry about that, because femjoker is called Ace.

Attached: js5x7o78pje11.png (800x450, 669K)

>Agnes
god i wish, i'd take anything over sword goku

Would they really do that? Thats a shit ton of lines to re-record

Erdrick is a literal who, the only relevant DQ character that nips care about is Slime. But he’s not the protagonist & would overlap with Kirby. So he’s not getting in. Square will chose Agnes or Sora, and Sephiroth depending on when FF7R comes out

the FMC suggests that mJoker doesn't exist, so why would that be an issue

>Pseudo niche JRPG DX version coming to 13 year old hardware.

Is it also coming for PS2?

MGS4 didn't come to Wii.
Why would P5 come to Switch?

I mean they did the same thing in p3p, almost all the dialogue was rerecorded

IIRC they don't actually say 'Joker' in all that many voiced lines, and if they were bringing in everyone to do extra scenarios and content anyway it wouldn't be that big an ask.

Persona 5 Showa

Attached: IMG_6041.jpg (351x450, 10K)

Erdrick is not a literal who you dumbfuck, his recent figure is the highest selling DQ merchandise to date

Attached: 83ec8e29b065c0b35d9691d8405694a5_1920_KR[1].jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

Snake was already planned in Melee when Twin Snakes was coming out for the GameCube.

>Erdrick is a literal who
I almost forgot that autistic rosterfags who confuse Smash popularity with overall popularity still exist.

>Brave means Sora
Sora fags reaching so hard

If they don't put this on Switch or PC they're fucking stupid. They even had that survey a few months ago asking if fans wanted to see Persona/SMT on other platforms. If they just ignore customers like that people are gonna be mad.

I didn't really like P5 enough to buy it a second time anyway.

Attached: 1439015808890.jpg (490x368, 53K)

they never listen to those surveys, we would've gotten a new Trauma Center by this point if they really did

>Some suspect it's alt colors for Ann or something like that.
Except it's literally the name of a bone for a model referencing a ponytail in the bones name

Anti-FeMC fags sure are desperate

bro did you even see how hard nintendo was jerking off DQ11 and calling it 'the greatest RPG series of all time' back in february?

i don't want erdrick that much either but the writing's on the wall at this point

> Sales = Character Popularity
Kill yourself brainlet, Japan doesn’t give a single fuck about Erdrick. They only care about Slime. Nobody knows who he is, if Milennials won’t recognize him then they are never being added as DLC. DQ is utterly irrelevant in America as well.

Even if it's coming to Switch they're not gonna announce it today

Why wouldnt they?

They could charge $60 for it on PC/Switch, $30 on PS4 for DLC
What they will do is PS4 only for $60, ignore original owners

Based Atlus

Seriously.

Safe picks that anyone could really see a mile away suck.

I want something awesome or completely out of left field. Like Sephiroth or Fei Fong Wong.

I doubt it will come to PC and besides rather have Golden on PC

Means nothing otherwise they would have anmounced Erdick alongside the DQ11 reveal, Joker being announced before Persona 5 & Cloud getting in way before FF7 was even revealed for Nintendo platforms outright proves this. Nobody would buy Erdrick since they don’t know who he is or care about him since he’s a generic piece of shit, and nobody outside Nips care about DQ. This was the sole reason why Cloud was chosen over Terra, since Sakurai knew most milennials wouldn’t know who Terra was & Cloud is mainstream iconic since FF7 trancends gaming

Why did Ryu come out the year SFV did if SFV wasn't coming to the Wii U?

Why did it take 5 years from Cloud reveal to FF7 coming to ANY Nintendo console?

Why the month after Simon was announced was the new Castlevania collection PS4 exclusive?

honestly P5 is pretty divisive but as far as left field picks go, joker was pretty well executed

if we could just manage at least one more "wait what the fuck?" moment like that i'll be happy

Because Atlus has SEGA FES and something else coming up.

For niche physical merchandise, yes it does. Nobody bought this made to order figure if they didn't like the character you dipshit

P5R isnt planned to have big announcements at Sega FES

>Also coming to PlayStation 3.
thanks

Attached: 1550274537042.jpg (268x326, 26K)

Erdick Is literally not safe by any definition, it’s just contrarian leakfags coping with the fact that their literal who character getting in will mean that other literal who’s like Doomguy will be in as well. Sephiroth is literally the most likely newcomer besides FE & Pokeshit at this point

Will it just be an expansion if we already own P5 or are they unironically re-selling me the game for full price in an era of DLC?

Attached: 25ac4d0a9244e75119ef2b92fc19f2a1.jpg (852x990, 105K)

Well the real Castlevania collection is coming to Switch

Try reading the whole sentence next time, retard

Fuck off /pol/, you aren't even aware previous games had a femc too.

It's more likely to come to PC then Switch, Sony likely have a deal with Sega to keep P5 Playstation only

Nintendo Switch’s demographic is 21-26 year olds, I guarantee you that 95 % of them have never heard of Erdrick outside of the contrarian leak fags on Yea Forums that don’t actually play Smash & simply use it as shitposting material

You cant even name the "something else" so therefore I know you aren't confident in your own knowledge

how many more hours till news? will it be livestreamed?

Attached: 1552085604848.jpg (457x426, 20K)

Underrated post
This one thing proves that this shitty "leak" is fake

I know many already pointed out why this is bullshit, but
>new character who has a huge impact in the story of an Atlus' rerelease
>not being a young female/trap

You guys know they won't ashow any game details tonight right. We will get announcement for an announcement at Sega fes.

>implying Atlus would bother to re-record all those scenes where "Joker" is said to replace it with "Ace"
Good joke desu

You seem to be forgetting that time they rerecorded a bunch of dialogue for P3P.

Attached: 1435097239577.jpg (433x322, 32K)

they literally redid everything in P3P to accommodate the femMC there

of all the nonsense in this leak, pointing at the bare minimum required for a femMC as the thing that breaks it make zero sense

Atlus literally never reveal big things at these things. Everyone thought they were gonna reveal it at the last episode but all we got was another teaser. It'll be the same thing again for the same reason.

>New character not being the return of Philemon

Attached: AigisButterfly.png (242x199, 127K)

clearly they want femMC to romance him

fuck me it's ken all over again

>a bunch
compared to p5 where they are going to redo even the code name?
they were lay on p3 they are going to be lazy here too.

>feMC is a fucking slut

Attached: yes.gif (380x262, 968K)

Sophia from Blaster Master.
It was in that Mario crossover flash.

I think that, if P5R is really new content for the base game, that they will give both options of a DLC upgrade and a rerelease with the new content.

With P3, they sold the extra CD with the FES content, and P4, Strange Journey and Catherine were for different generations. Also, didn't they already do the DLC upgrade thing before with P4A to Ultimax?

>if P5R is really new content for the base game, that they will give both options of a DLC upgrade and a rerelease with the new content.
man you seriously have too much faith in Atlus

>Coming to PS3
Yea okay

Imagine being this gullible

>Tons of MGS4 shilling
There was, like, one song, and the Gekko.

The stage wasn't from MGS4.
The Snake wasn't from MGS4.
The Snake's appearance wasn't from MGS4
The Sneaking Suit wasn't from MGS4

user what is this "Tons of MGS4 Shilling"

Persona 5 was also on PS3. If all they're doing is adding content, this is the most realistic thing about this.

>Enjoy an extended calendar of two months

I knew this game was unfinished.

user I...

Attached: nya.jpg (253x300, 27K)

they straight up cut akechi's palace and slapped his fight in shido's, of course they were cutting shit out to resell it later

The massive time-skip and rushed ending weren't enough of a hint?

That annoyed me so much when I first played the game, I still had the gun shop owner's and Hifumi's to finish which I was literally on the last part of

Oh, no, I know they are a bunch of jews. But, with previous rereleases/remakes, they at least had the excuse of no access to online updates or releasing for different consoles. They have no fucking excuse right now for not giving the option of having just a DLC upgrade (while they also release the physical version of the new content, and a shitty special edition) if they don't want to stir some shit.

Dude Atlus is a subsidiary of Sega the top jews right now

Merciless is fun up until you get to the first miniboss in the castle with no weaknesses. The entire combat of merciless is built around exploiting weaknesses, so when you fight I think it was Archangel, you're just straight up walled out until you grind or something.

Read the reply chain.

When will we know what P5R is already? How many hours left?

Almost 3 exactly right after the anime

its gonna be a announcement for another announcement just wait

Attached: file.png (434x87, 11K)

Since this is sorta an SMT thread, I may as well ask it here since mainline SMT threads die instantly.
Has anyone played through the original SMT1? Does anyone know what you're meant to do once you reach the Cathedral and the chaos/law heroes mention the kings? I'm told they're inside the mansions but the doors leading to them won't open.

Attached: 1553155616477.jpg (499x642, 147K)

>Erin Fitzgerald
Jesus christ. Time to never touch the dub again.

Go to /smtg/ those dont die quickly

Honestly forgot /vg/ existed and for good reason

/smtg/ is actually pretty good though /pg/ is cancer

They're announcing shit after the anime special airs in about 2 hours.

>Live stream.
Yeah, on TV. You're on Yea Forums, you already know how to watch Japanese TV online.

What channel?

based retard
joker has like 2 lines of voiced dialogue in the entire game

MX

What about all the persona names?

Y O S H
O
S
H

>what are combat barks

>PS4 Exclusive
>the game might get censored for a bullshit reason
this isn't good

Attached: 1550903040812.png (249x210, 2K)

Theres nothing to censor

yeah it takes a lot of talent to be able to yell jikkokuten properly in a microphone

Where is FFVII or metal gear on the Wii?
Why are you guys so delusional?

Well, yeah. Glad you understand.

Snoy will find something to censor

Hoping this isn't true. I want more shit, but not from another protagonist, save that for P6

I just want more routes and bosses and some side story shit with new characters and confidants, and I will be gucchi.

>what is pikachu

inb4 P5 OVA

Persona 5 Raidou is coming

Attached: 1525662294899.jpg (800x319, 47K)

Here's a hot take, what if P5R is set in college and has all the character returning?

>set in college
This has to be bannable offense.

Game sucked after Kamoshida's arc. Literally took a nose dive.

>Shitch
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have. what aligment are you on? also, they aren't inside the cathedral, they are outside in flodded Tokyo and you need a turtle or an octopus to travel on the sea

yeah, your butthurt ass, Never EVER :^)

Ok guys, OP is full of shit and made this up, but
you heard it here first
Game will be basically Persona 5-2
It will be continuation of Persona 5. Announcement right after anime special airs, because it will already show teaser for the future events in post-ending scene.
It will also show persona 3 character

k

I'm on neutral. Flooded tokyo hasn't even happened yet, which is meant to happen after seeing the kings from what I've gathered.

This the countdown thread, I assume? Only an hour and a half left, right?

Wait what kings are you even talking about? the four kings or Vishnu and Ravana

More like 2 to 2 and a half hours, since it's after the OVA airs.

The four kings (Zouchouten and that).

Fuck off Eric.

All this tells me is that I should stop bothering to play the initial releases of these games.

It will probably be a sequel or expansion and probably won't get a complete edition

oh no.... did you ever go inside one of the doors before the chaos and law heroes told you about the kings? what translation patch are you playing?

Based

So, they're bringing back Mitsuru's shadow extermination organization or whatever? Neat.

Cope.

Why does that kodama resemble Uboa so much?

Well, I talked to the demon referred to as a turtle, who gave me a bell then I went off to find the kings (don't remember if I talked to the two guys before or after this now though). So yeah I may of talked to them later.
I'm on v1.0 of Ordens patch as well.

>- Another Side, Another Story
Are we Kingdom Hearts now?

>CV: Rie Tanaka
I'm pretty sure they would absolutely not reuse a VA that already voiced a major character.

These two alone should be all you need to know it's fake.

Yeah and look how that titan of the industry played out.

Fake leak. Jane has already been datamined as Joker's fem version. Nice try bud.

How about make a FeMC that was actually a real cunt and a proper criminal

>female protagonist
>The SJWs won

They already won, considering Joker is practically already a girl:

>Audrey Hepburn haircut
>skintight checkered pants
>oversized hipster glasses
>effeminate face shape and effeminate posture

Attached: Persona_5_Hero.png (386x906, 220K)

So this is at 10pm Japan time, 8am central time right? Who's streaming it?

Attached: 1545424961789.jpg (599x859, 74K)

If we really get P5 enhanced (P5 R for Red or Rouge?)
I just hope we get the 2 months more, 2 dungeons, FeMC, more personas and ultimate personas, more costumes... please more outfits! and more confidents and activities.

9 japan time

So 7am central time then?

Where will the official announcment be made?

On Japanese TV, I'm assuming. So hopefully somebody will livestream it.

Thanks

I feel like this is going to be nothing if they're not doing a high profile international announcement.

well if you killed them before the chaos/law heroes told you to, you might have fucked your game with a bug since the neutral route is FUCKED.
things you can do to save your file
1.- Check to see if all the 4 doors on the different mansions are all locked, kill the kings inside of them if they are open, if not just go on to the next one, then go back to the chaos/law hero and see if the flood triggers.
2.- if it triggers keep playing as if you had killed them all and if it doesn't try this genie code in your emulator 6DBD-DD67 and see if you can trigger the fights. its a Walk Through Walls cheatcode

Will she be able to beat the best Persona wife?

Attached: wife.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

I gotta admit, putting Ryuko in a game about rebelling against authority makes sense.

Attached: Ryūko_Matoi_body_(Senketsu_non-active).png (460x590, 136K)

But the last time there was an anime special they announced it. It's Atlus, so we're most likely not going to get an immediately global announcement. Maybe during Sony's thing next week.

yeah

This.
Also, is anyone livestreaming this?

source? I havent seen this

wait no, what the fuck, how the fuck did you get the turtle if the flood hasn't happened. your save is definitely fucked. just try the walk through walls cheatcode

Bullshit. There's not enough male characters for a female protag to romance.

Yeah hard felt just right to me merciless was fine on mobs. But bosses, especially like the reaper no way could you do legit on merciless

/thread

Shes a dyke

>the company that got in trouble for it's representation of trans people will allow a gay protag
yeah not in a million years

why did you edit out the part where it's coming to switch and pc too?

>ryuji
>yusuke
>pancakeman
>the fucking cat
>yakuza boss
>Sojiro
Kamoshida
?????

If she's so great why is she dead?

>got in trouble
japan doesn't care if a few freaks in the west had a hissy fit

>atlus live announcements
ill never forget
DATSU NUGU

>one of the few anti-lgbt countries would let one of the biggest RPGs promote homosexuality
in throw away VNs, it's okay, but Persona, not on your life.

Is it worth it to get that Playstation TV thing to play P4G? I don't want to get a Vita.

>got in trouble
So freaks complaining on tumblr slapping their mutilated penises together in a rage don't really constitute getting in trouble to a nation that actively and openly hates them.

>tfw they'll never dress Carlton-sensei up as a butler and let you fuck him

Whatever they're making, it won't be worth buying.

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE STEP?
IS GENIUS!

how long till live?

Attached: 04.png (378x338, 131K)

Just emulate the PS2 version. Golden adds a lot but not enough to warrant buying a system for.

>I don't want to get a Vita.
You could probably get one for the same price as a PTV and be able to play shit like Spelunky and La-Mulana on the go. That's what I used mine for. That and some PS1 games.

also mishima

maybe Iwai from the gun shop but that would be pretty fucking weird

The OVA airs in 45 minutes. Announcement is after that.

fake and gay

Here is the real "leak"
>モルガナ_ペルソナ広報
3/23(土)20:00は、お待ちかねTVアニメ「ペルソナ5」特番後編『Stars and Ours』! ついに、心の怪盗団の最後の戦いだ! さらに本編終了後には #P5R にまつわる新たな続報が…みんな、見逃すなよ! #p5a
p5a.jp/onair/ (続報CMを地上派放送にて先行公開いたします)

If you don't know Japanese, it literally just says
>today will be the Anime episode "Stars and Ours" and after this something about P5R
That's it. R is not revealed so far and everything else is just bullshit.

They let you fug Elizabeth as the fem protag in P3P. They don't care if it's girls doing it.

No shit Sherlock

Thanks mate, we wouldn't have known without your Japanese language skills. Truly, thank you.

Any streams?

It's Gaster from undertale

use the search engine of your choice and google ur a faget
tokyo mx

>Rebellion

Attached: 1551915724144.gif (512x288, 1.49M)

That didn't stop cloud or Snake.
AND DONT YOU FUCKING DARE SAY SPINOFFS COUNT

So, ARMS and XC2 are 2007 games that were somehow too late to be DLC, but games coming in the second half of 2019 somehow are not? How does your logic even works?

Attached: 1226091668119.png (358x377, 101K)

How much longer my bros

>its even coming to the fucking PS3
>but not the Switch
its like divine punishment for all the nogames posting in gen 7
glorious

Attached: 1445912831042.png (500x501, 293K)

When's the reveal exactly?

Never, it was a prank

>implying you wouldn't buy it on Switch over PS4 if it were available on both

Attached: persona 5 on switch.jpg (900x1200, 92K)

I'd buy it on both.

I'd definitely rather play it in bed in handheld mode--it's a grindy RPG.

>New Persona 5 R info to be revealed after Stars and Ours TV show premier in Japan!

March 23 @ 8:00pm JST / 4:00am PT / 7:00am ET

In half an hour

I don't think I love Atlus that much.

>implying that shit's real

>the state of richfags

Attached: 1552932709726.jpg (650x417, 19K)

Why isnt there a better way to watch nip tv than some random shitty streams that might go down any second?

>girl
ew

>there are people who actually believe this is coming to Switch
Why do this to yourself?

>*Also coming to PlayStation 3
I WILL BUY

How angry will Smashfags be when Joker releases if P5R is PS4 only?

There are, but they aren't free. There are a few sites which have 70+ Japanese channels at 720p. There was also this site called FujiTV which let you watch 24h for free if you made a new acc and people also discovered a way to bypass the limit allowing you to watch for free forever. But surprise, surprise, reddit caught wind of this and started spamming about it on all their subreddits for karma. This attracted everyone's attention so the site "fixed" the exploit (they actually didn't) but the damage was already done because someone in Japan discovered their site and forced them to change their name (they were dumb enough to name their site after an actual Japanese television network) and remove the most popular channels. Their site stopped working for me, it doesn't even load anymore but other people reported that it still works for them but missing the most important channels. So if you want Japanese TV you either search underground places or pay $200 a year for it.

The teaser literally shows the playstation logo at the start. This is not a Switch announcement.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhwJgwXBxIc

Not at all, cuz I'm an idort

Nintendo would have to be pretty idiotic to make marketing for a PS4 exclusive.

I told you fags that this was not gonna get a switch release.

Source?

>*Also coming to PlayStation 3
How the fuck is anybody falling for this?

Because its Atlus

OHNONONONO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-23-06-48-29-1.png (1401x758, 173K)

Don't take this from me
Noooooooo
It can't be a lie
BELIEVE IT

When does the OVA begin? They said info will come right after

Attached: 1552258350109.jpg (633x484, 23K)

10 more minutes to announcement? Did I get the time right?

10 minutes

announcement is in an hour and 10 mins

Attached: 5_minutes_left.jpg (640x475, 37K)

The OVA starts in 10 minutes, the announcement is after that.

Alright. Where are we watching it?

Is op legit?

where's it gettin streamed?

Pretty sure it's airing on TokyoMX, so it's not too hard to find streams.
Better off not posting any links unless you want the stream to lag like fuck.

Yeah, this being Atlus also on ps3 instead of switch or pc makes it more believable.

no reason to do that unless the switch version runs just as well and is cheaper.

The anime starts at 20:00 Japan time

> Ignoring the fact that Nips willingly shoe horn lesbians into their media works all of the time, even moreso then the West
Cope

>Not featuring Marie from Anons May Cry
Fake.

This fanfic is actually really good.

gimme stream link

Yes, SOMEBODY GIVE US A STREAM.

Starting

what's with the fucking watermelons

STREAM PLS

ok.ru/live/915643702913

Why would they announce it after the end of a shitty anime instead of their event or something they'll do in a few days?

Persona 5 anime started watching now

No PC no fuck given.

All I've been seeing this whole time is japs in watermelon helmets, fairly sure I'm either in the wrong place or this is just the power of Japan.

WOW the Phantom Thieves are really old now

Is this meant to be the finale or is the anime getting another season/special?

New character revealed!

Attached: Capture.jpg (465x357, 23K)

find the link yourself you fukin retards. Don't want to lag out the stream anymore then it is already anyway

STREAM WHERE, ALSO IF IT'S AFTER THE OVA (I ASSUME/HOPE IT'S STRAIGHT AFTER) DOES THAT MEAN IT'S IN 26 MINUTES AT 30 PAST THE HOUR?

got the wrong one lad, p5 animation on right now

looking cool jokah

Attached: 1531199534871.png (794x446, 475K)

based and pcpilled

Because atlus is retarded

This should cover the end of the game, but there is apparently another special about Akechi.

I'm not watching some stupid skit. Fuck this.

what the fuck is wrong with japanese TV? why is everything they say on screen too?

Man this looks bad

Idort here. I hope it comes to Switch tbqh. I already bought P5 for the PS3, and then for the PS4. I don't want to buy it for the third fucking time. On Switch, I could easily pirate it.

Yeah just found it now.

I'm not even gonna watch the anime, I haven't seen the rest of the series yet.

Stream Link: m.twitch.tv/neosantrax

Janken POI

reported for pirate stream

>and then for the PS4
why

Attached: 1553295684213.png (588x436, 7K)

Post it pls

ok.ru/live/1461556485879

>M
thanks though

Bout to blow your mind

>They added Snake with tons of MGS4 shilling despite MGS4 not coming to the Wii, and the last MGS title being 5 years old and the next one to come being 5 years away.
Snake was added cause of MG on NES & because of Metal Gear Solid 3 for 3DS

>They added Cloud to Smash even though it would be 5 years before FF7 would be coming to the Switch, the next console after the Smash he got added in.
Cloud got added because of Theatrythm

>Ryu got in the same year SFV launched exclusively for not-Nintendo, and Rathalos added as a boss the same year a mainline MonHun game skipped Nintendo as well.
Ryu got added because of SFII, Rathalos because of their Nintendo releases

>Even fucking Simon and Richter get announced for a PS4 exclusive collection to come out the next month.
Simon because of Castlevania on NES, Richter because of Rondo on Wii

The only requirement is that they appear on Nintendo at least once, Joker in Smash is because of Q2

T. Nintencel

>m

kino opening

>Guy that runs the faggoty Megami Tensei group on FB
Oh boy

PS3 version has crazy amounts of screen tearing, sub 30fps, long ass loading times and 720p. It's shouldn't even have been made, it's possibly the worst port (I assume it was ported from PS4 to explain this shit optimization) next to Bayonetta.

m

FINALLY

this stream is behind, not worth it if you want immediate reaction

can i get a (you) when p5r is revealed

Attached: 1552274570279.jpg (1200x971, 165K)

they do the intro and then cut to ads..???

what is nippon tv

>I assume it was ported from PS4 to explain this shit optimization
weren't they working on PS3 vers first before moving to PS4

Oh shit Kimetsu no Yaiba is getting an anime

P5 was made for the PS3.

PS3 version is actually the original.

>More cells at work

>A1-Pictures

Attached: 1552235444614.png (974x737, 595K)

>Snake was added cause of MG on NES & because of Metal Gear Solid 3 for 3DS
Snake got added because Kojima asked Sakurai
>Cloud got added because of Theatrythm
Cloud got added because Sakurai thought it was the best choice for a FF rep since Cloud is the most iconic character in the series
>Ryu got added because of SFII,
Pretty sure Sakurai just likes Street Fighter and thought it'd be a good fit. It's why we got Ken too.
>Simon because of Castlevania on NES, Richter because of Rondo on Wii
Sakurai literally stated that they only got in to the ballot.

Stop making shit up.

So what's the explanation then? They hired pajeet coders? Still couldn't grasp the power of the cell after 10 years?

Holy SHIT. This looks AWFUL.

How long until the announcement? Is it 30 minutes or an hour?

what the fuck is that animation

47 minutes

The OVA is already airing, it shouldn't be more than 20 minutes.

i love shido's sexy voice so much

I'll finally pick up p5 then, good to know.

It's an hour long OVA.

is this even the right stream?

P5's production was a trainwreck. The PS4 saved it.

>Bout to blow your mind
>spouts a ton of made up bullshit despite Sakurai having interviews explicitly stating why certain characters returned or were newcomers

>This "Animation"

Jesus christ Japan

This is pretty fucking boring to watch

I have no idea honestly.
P5's a QUALITY anime

Attached: 1538060272646.png (472x212, 176K)

what does the "m" mean? Does it mean Mobile?

damn jokers voice is way deeper than i expected

What the fuck?

Why is this animation shit compared to the P4 anime?

>They're already at the holy grail
Wow, they're so fast, that dungeon took me a few hours.

If it can be brought to the PS3 it can be brought to the Switch

> The person who originally leaked Persona 5R out right confirms that Persona 5 Switch will release this fall
How will Yea Forums ever recover?

Jun Fukuyama is top tier

www.twitch.tv/sutan777
Much better quality and no delay. Dunno why the other stream is more popular

You mean the guy who said PS5R will be switch and got BTFO?

Why no voice?

>can't compress game plot into 2 seasons
>end up making shitty OVA
Same with P4, except least P4's true ending OVA was half an hour
Who cares about the trashy animation, they somehow made Joker boring in the anime compared to how much of an entertaining autist they made Yu in P4A

SEGA fucked ATLUS hard

Literally the only thing I care about for R is that it doesn't come to switch. Stuff like FemC is cool but I'm not super set on it and any other improvements are welcome of course, but that's all I want.

jokah I don't feel so good...

Attached: 1533833327284.png (1374x775, 1.07M)

Cope

>Literally the only thing I care about for R is that it doesn't come to switch
I own both consoles so I don't really care but imagine being this mentally ill.

If I play as FeMC, can I date Yusuke?

>another fucking ad
jesus christ

Stop making shit up, user.

>shit compared to the P4 anime
You need to rewatch the P4 anime because that was just as shit.

you can date me :)

of course!

>Anne only cares about Ryuji in the *snap* scene
Ummm Annebabs?

Attached: 1441657718418.png (468x376, 235K)

i cant believe the phantom thieves are fucking dead

It looked good though

SEETH more, Snoy & West garbage will never be in

they care more about promoting their game to people with other consoles then promoting games on other consoles

Why is the chat in the middle of the screen?

holy shit they're rushing through the events

ok.ru/live/915643702913

Is this what i'm supposed to be watching?

No it fucking didn't.

Attached: persona-13.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

P4 anime had soul though.

different guy but it's pretty reasonable imo- look at how bad stuff like dark souls went down the shitter when it came to PC, i know the persona community is bad but i don't want more normies to infect it

This sucks, when is it ending

Ask the streamer.

Can't the guy shut up?

make a new thread faggots

>Switch players got BTFO on the PS5R announcement
>Already hyping themselves up for failure again

is this your first Persona adaptation
Post Yu's collar and 2 chies

The only decent animation was for the P3 films.

Attached: pick your poison.png (1172x660, 1.32M)

Shitchlets never learn

In about 40 minutes or so

Yes

I'm ready for Persona 5: Retirement.

I put way too much effort into this.

Attached: Untitled.png (1024x600, 263K)

for whoever makes the new thread DON'T PUT LINKS IN THE OP

Do Kawakami and volleyball coach switch roles?

Get in here

why

damn so close

The file name mentioned pony_hairSystemShape2

see youtube.com/watch?v=PictLwVTyHU&ab_channel=Red

You'll probably be one of his victims too

Reminder that it isn't even on PC or Xbox One, both of which are far more popular than the Nintendo Switch and could run the game better. There is literally no good reason to expect a switch port

B..BUT A BASELESS RUMOR SAID IT'S GONNA RELEASE ON THE SWITCH. IT'S TOTALLY GONNA HAPPEN!

That's because P4 had soul unlike P5. It's only natural.

hey famalams you guys enjoy the P3 films right?

>both of which are far more popular than the Nintendo Switch
b8

its persona 5 royal