Now that Sekiro is confirmed a failure. How will From Soft recover?

Now that Sekiro is confirmed a failure. How will From Soft recover?

Attached: Untitled.png (667x267, 255K)

>it's locked at 60fps literally unplayable!
>mediocre graphics
>it doesn't support my madkatz steering wheel!
Why are PC steam reviewers so autistic? I hope all of From's games are console exclusive from now on

go back to their roots and release armored core 6

>a game thats been out for 20 years
>versus a game that came out a day ago
what are you a nigger or something

>How will From Soft recover?
Step 1: Make another souls game

Step 2: Make a shitzillion dollars

>it's locked at 60fps
So that's why the graphics suck so bad

I'm so happy it failed. It'll teach them to learn their fucking place. Hopefully they lose so much money they go back to making games exclusively on the Sony Playstation 4.

Majority of the negative reviews surround around arbitrary technical mishaps.

well im fucking loving it.
also
its hilarious that dark souls "git gud" culture cant adapt to sekiro. literally every thread they are whining about this game.

If you think big companies actually consider Steam reviews, then you're delusional

>3K vs 70K user reviews
>Been out for literally a day
Fuck off with this TORtanic shit, it will never work again unless the game is obviously shit, which this isnt. For a place that talks about video games, you certainly sound like you want another industry crash.

All the time they spent telling people to git gud and in the end they cant even git gud enough to play sekiro
like pottery, really

This just proves that From Software is shit without Japan Studio.

Japan studio is amazing

>REmake2
>DMC5
>Sekiro
2019 is off to a good start lads

Attached: 1484797146711.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

It's a step in the right direction for sure, but lacks refinement.
Kinda surprising, given that this would be a great launching pad for a new series.

As it stands, the stealth is rudimentary and the poise-breaking combat is too much of a chore to be enjoyable.

Also the game would be vastly improved by introduction of a variety of main weapons, outfits and having the second half of the game go full yokai fantasy.

I'm expecting a DLC that will potentially remedy all those complaints.

game came out with technical issues. Go check the negative reviews, the majority are complaining about crashes and bugs. Fuck off with your TORtanic shit.

Attached: 1458533370716.jpg (196x199, 12K)

>lets take everything that makes this game not dark souls
>and turn it back into dark souls
fuck outta here gayboy

Sekiro is unironically harder than Demon/Dark Souls and Bloodborne. Whether or not that's a good thing I'm yet to fully decide. It's a different kind of hard. It's probably made artificially harder by the fact that it's very hard to adapt to the fact that it's a Fromsoft game that you cant play your way. You HAVE to play how the game wants; you have to spend skill points to learn counters that will otherwise leave you getting rekt by spearbros, you HAVE to pay attention to those little Japanese letters that pop above your head and execute the correct dodge, when you reach a point that's a little too difficult theres no real adjustment you can make to your tactics, you just have to fine tune whatever mechanic you can tell that From wants you to use for that boss.

Its different. It's fun, and its hard as nuts. The standout thing to me is the story its shaping up to be top tier especially for a fromsoft game, a lot of mysterious moving parts that I cant wait to figure out how they all interconnect. Time travel especially makes it really interesting.

>REEEEE WHY ISNT THIS GAME DORK SOLS

Attached: 1514075187508.jpg (750x720, 35K)

I'm actually glad Sekiro is the last game on my radar for a long while now. Feels like I've been chaining new games since the start of the year.

No the actual problem is retards going in expecting another soulsborne. And then instead of adapting to it when they find its not they just complain like the faggots they alwas were.
Git.
Fucking.
Gud.

Nobody complained when Bloodborne's combat was a step in the right direction.

This is a a step in the wrong direction.

I noticed that too; they definately put the spear counter first on the tree for a reason because those niggers are fucking bonkers without it

bloodborne is a soulslike.
sekiro isnt.
get this through your thick skull mate

I hate this board and I hate you in particular

Who the fuck cares? They've been copy pasting the same damn game for years now and doing nothing else. They can go under just like Telltale.

>allowing even more retarded r1 mashing than dark souls by giving health regen on attacks

no wonder low iq plebs who cant into sekiro like that trash

arbitrary distinction

>just deflect the thrust
>just jump, dont dodge (jump has the most i-frames in this game)

Japan studio were not involved in dark souls 3 you fucking Mongrels.

No it isnt. And you have no argument.
I bet you'd complain that Armored Core doesnt have bonfires

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>souls games
>not low IQ

or 1 or 2

You can go through BB by using other attacks, you know.

>game gets hyped
>game releases
>GAME CONFIRMED FAILURE, HOW WILL *company* RECOVER

And it sucks dick compared to BB.

dark souls 3 is literally a low effort asset flip

just means it has a better casual filter.

>It's a step in the right direction for sure, but lacks refinement.

who are you lol

CA isn't as big as some others, but they care enough to get Steam to crack down on dissent.

I think that's the main reason why I haven't got Sekiro too. If DMCV and RE2 didn't come out in such a short amount of time and then have Sekiro a couple weeks after that I probably would have got the game. Especially since I think I'm being roped into buying MK11 by my friends. So a full new release game purchase pretty much every month since the start of the year is a bit much for me when you're saving for other shit right now.

or Otogi 3
or Tenchu whatever
FromSoftware is a long-storied company, you know, with franchises galore

>For a place that talks about video games, you certainly sound like you want another industry crash.

Attached: Nodding Pepe.gif (200x200, 156K)

Retarded comments like these are why I don’t take people on Yea Forums seriously.

It's buggy and the combat is braindead

>another polished fromsoft game
Please tell me none of you guys fell for the hype..

Attached: IMG_bbb67b16-c66c-4d57-afdd-da6312b3f3bc.png (1920x1080, 1002K)

If it was braindead you wouldn’t be seething. But you probably used a trainer.

Most of the fights boil down to mashing the parry button, that's such a terrible design. They should've put a bigger focus on dodging but with way less i-frames.

>It's buggy and the combat is braindead
This isn't true, but you could easily apply that criticism to every souls game.

>How will From Soft recover?
King's Field V with decent combat system.

are you talking about dark souls or sekiro? because im thinking the former.

Man soulsfags are fucking insufferable

What part of it isn't true? The no damage bug, the infinite falling bug or the parryfest?

Feels good that Soulsfags have been utterly BTFO by Sekino.

MOOOOOMMMMMYYYY I CAN'T ROLL THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME MOMMY REEEEEEDSSSS

>20years
Kek

>mashing the parry button, that's such a terrible design
its ok when metal gear rising does it

>it's locked at 60fps
4k chads win again, where we at bros?

Steam's community hub is a gold mine

Attached: lel.png (631x668, 107K)

Who said it's ok?

Try reading that again retard.

MOMMY REEEEEEEEE NO MORE R1 AND DODGE SPAM REEEEEEEEE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BEAT THE GAME WITHOUT CHEESING MOMMMYYY I POOPED MY PANTS

>this is what peak boomer looks like

But the game is easy once you realize that mashing L1 is basically unbeatable.

Dark Souls 4.
The idea that it could ever get stale is something invented by this board for trolling purposes.

Try working on that bait some more my dude

>everyone who isn't complete ass at this game has no life
The classic cry of a shitter.

Seethe more
Keep REEEEEEEing soulsbaby

Why do people keep repeating this meme? There's tons of attacks that can't be deflected, and the ones that can need correct timing to affect posture

>soulsbaby
????

ds3 uses bloodborne's engine and assets. You can easily tell if you play both games. And Japan studio made the engine (they are the tech people).

>got into the armored warrior's arena backwards from the cliff
>his AI broke and just took it
welp. I didn't mean to, I was just lost in the temple.

This game makes a lot more sense if you consider the fact that all From has going for them is the difficult game meme. Imagine if this game was easier, what would people say? I would just be labelled as some OKish action ninja game but nothing to write home about. Difficulty is the crutch of From. They probably realized the game was shit when making it so they just ramped it up so all the enemies were obnoxious as they are. With just a few simple tweaks you can go from 'just a ok action game' to 'dude it's so fucking hard lmao' where all the From fanboys get to write 'git gud'.

>where all the From fanboys get to write 'git gud'.
except the irony is that its the exact opposite of that.
soulsbabbys are the ones crying its too hard, and non-retards who love the game are adapting to it and enjoying it for what it is.

This is 100% true though.

This
Cringe

>sekiro failure
on consoles with frame issues maybe
on PC it's fucking great though I wish for 144hz mode and uncapped frames which can be implemented easily through patch

>A group of 3500 people come in to play Sekiro
>After they finish 2940 of them loved it and are discussing what they liked about it
>In the corner are you and 559 other people with shit taste, complaining about how it isn't like Dark Souls and how it is too hard now
>The first group leave happy and satisfied
>You slowly remember that you are here forever

Attached: 1548138288391.png (522x473, 135K)

Sekiro would've sold better on the Epic Store.

>comparing Steam reviews of different titles
back to plebbitera autismo