Sekiro thread

How far do you think DSP is going to make it?

Attached: DSP Chained Ogre.webm (888x500, 2.81M)

>kill horse dude and lady butterfly first try
>die to the ninja at the 3 story pagoda like 20 times
>even more to the Seven Spears guy
I don't understand this game

>chooses death
Waht the fuck

Enjoy the lightning nigger at the top of the castle, incredible boss fight. Stuck on it for a couple of hours but the satisfaction I got from beating him was very worth it.

>dying spreads dragonroot
>dragonroot stops sidequests amd locks content
>most upgrades just expand the moveset rather than make you stronger
>lore says people that don't git gud literary spread dragonaids
Wtf is wrong with Miyazaki, why is he such a fucking masochistic tryhard.

>die to the stair ogre close to 100 times
>everything else has been gg ez

why

>DSP
Can't believe you fags still shill this guy for FREE
retards in these very threads still don't know how dragonrot works

Miyazaki is reading everyone's salty posts with a huge erection at the moment.

What the fuck? I didn't even get to see his lightning attack because he just spun at me like a retard and got his poise broken instantly. Captain gojiberry was a fucking joke

Why would I fight How? You can just run past to get to the bell temple and not waste confetti. Does he drop a tool or some shit? Also, I feel like I missed some tools or something. I remember an NPC mentioning an axe but up to butterfly in the dream and the only tools I found were the flame and raven. Bought the firecrackers in present day and got up to the bull.

Dragonrot also permanently kills friendly NPCs

I mainly struggled with his first phase moreso, don't really know why.

How exactly does dragonrot work? Do you get it when you die without rezzing? Or is it anytime you die regardless if you rez or not?

>KLANK
>KLANG
>KLANK
>KLANK
>KLANG
>"here is your reward: 1 (ONE) HIT WORTH OF DAMAGE" now go back to spamming r1, cuckboy :-^)"
WOW MEMEHAKI, SUCH REVLUTIONARY BOSS MECAHNICS. WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A TRAILBLAZING DEVELOPER IN THIS INDUSTRY. HOW WILL SOULSFAGS EVER RECOVER?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Why fight headless?* Sorry, I'm phone posting from work

>He posted it again
C O P E
O
P
E

hey look I posted it again LOL!

>copypaste from last thread

Attached: b8.png (67x67, 5K)

Where do you get the fire sword buff upgrade for the flame vent, like in the demo? Is it a skill or a prosthetic upgrade?

From what I've seen of the game I honestly don't think Phil is gonna finish it

so the name of the game is parry spam and not dodge spam right? because both are failing against raging demon bull. Honestly its not a well designed miniboss at all, just flails around a hitbox just about everywhere at once and moves. kinda dumb

Do I even get to use the Mortal Blade?

>people saying the game is hard
I genuinely don't get it, it's basically an easier version of metal gear rising because the parry is on a button instead of stick flick and you have actual dodging options unlike mgr.
Game's piss easy, also the stealth is fun and I really enjoy the blood smoke. Somebody said before the game was out that you can't chain stealth kill and they're wrong, you absolutely can provided you aren't literally next to the other npcs or if you have the blood smoke ninjutsu.

No it doesn't, you can't complete sidequests when they are ill though.

Phil has beat every Souls game. He's been training his whole life for Sekiro.

Attached: DSP Souls Difficulty Metric.png (1153x3787, 3.88M)

The axe is in a small pagoda opposite the area with the cocks

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THE KITE NEAR THE START OF MT KONGOU, I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A FRUIT TO kill the snek

Reminder that Miyazaki is literary an angry virgin who admitted he can't find love and admitted he is jealous of PVP players that found love in his game. He admitted it in an obscure interview for a book some journalist wrote about the japanese videogame industry.

Dude is the br2049scream.jpeg in director form.

You don't have stamina like in BB or DS so use that to your advantage, do the run attack but beware of the unblock-able sweep because the recovery frames on sprint attack is garbage.
I found her incredibly difficult but I always have more trouble with humanoids boss than giant/animal ones.

Yes they can retard, dragonrot will kill the old lady and her son

Do not hurt snek.

Attached: Sekirogiantserpent.webm (640x360, 2.53M)

Can someone buy me Sekiro?

Attached: 1552359852837.png (1083x977, 1.3M)

depends on the enemy, bigger slower enemies you usually want to dodge or jump off them (the headless guy)

>he fell for that guys bait

Attached: hook, line, and sinker.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

It's deaths in general, not just revives.

I will repost this since it seemed like it helped some anons in another thread:

What people need to get through their skulls to "get" Sekiro is 2 things

>dodge
Its a bad meme left by the souls games, dodge here is your 2nd defense tool, ONLY used for RED KANJI attacks, everything else is PARRY, PARRY, PARRY, PARRY, PARRY
>"but it seems so ineffective, and my posture keeps going up!"
Thats intended, its somewhat ineffective but more reliable than dodge, if you are about to posture break, run away and let it cool down

>Enemy Posture
The 2nd bad meme, but this one was made by the people explaining the game. After Buttefly lady, DONT START GOING FOR POSTURE ON BOSSES (that includes minis), its useless, on common enemies sure, go for it, but bosses regenerate TOO FAST for you to get your critical and the moment you back away all your progress is lost, you should focus on their HEALTH, once its about 60% or less, start going fo posture damage since it wont regenerate as fast.
>"but my health attacks suck and only take a small bit at the time"
Deal with it, that is how you defeat bosses "quickly".

The bosses encounters are basically
>use health attack
>deflect to defend after
>attack again if your posture is fine
>back away if its not
>boss reaches half health or less
>start going for posture damage

Thats it, this is the flow of this game, wether you like it or not.

torrent it you fuck
you live in the age of free entertainment if you have an internet connection

Attached: Korn_disapproves.png (334x393, 265K)

with the bull follow it in a circle until it trips a bit and then beat on it. rinse and repeat

>320
kek

wrong, it's "actual" deaths that bring you to the loading screen that count

I wish the parry was like MGR, that shit is how parry should feel it every game

Based.

I'm pretty sure he never did BB DLC. I remember him quitting at Ludwig. Not sure if he's done the other DLC either

>Play sekiro right before going to bed
>Turn off ps4 and sleep
>Wake up and turn on ps4
>Game won't load, says no disk is in
>What
>Press eject and try to figure out what's going on
>Notice disk behind ps4 somehow
>It's sekiro

Bros what the fuck?

>Kill dude at the top of the Ashina castle
>World changes, heavy snow everywhere
>"Oh cool, just like the dark sun"
>Kill Poopy Ape
>World is back to normal
What the fuck from

Thank you user

The king has spoken

Attached: c.png (584x445, 53K)

How do I get to sunken valley to kill ape? I went back down to where the snake was but I can't find an an entrance

Forsen has him beat, he's killing it in Sekiro right now though and got to the 2nd phase of Monkey Paw

Attached: Forsen deaths.jpg (704x3686, 303K)

Yes, that's what I meant. The Game Over screen is what affects DragonRot, not just revives..

this game is shit. The mechanics are bad. They are so bad that the most reliable way to play the game is to skip the mechanics and just sprint around everything until that 0.4s window where you get 1 slash in. That is how I have killed every boss so far. The parry mechanics are total dogshit.

>DONT START GOING FOR POSTURE ON BOSSES
>mfw I've been beating every boss/miniboss by being hyper-aggressive and posture-breaking the fuck out of everything
The instant you stop being scared of the boss is the instant you beat the shit out of them.

Attached: 1552448688835.jpg (500x500, 47K)