What's the deepest conspiracy or industry secret in gaming?

What's the deepest conspiracy or industry secret in gaming?

Attached: 1540350707481.jpg (1580x3480, 2.3M)

Randy Pitchford homemade cp videos, made and sell by him.

Can you link me the wiki associated with that .jpg so I can become woke?

SEGA is a Yakuza front and purposely mismanages funding through failed projects to clean money for the Japanese mob.

Kojima still working with Konami.

Cleve created Grimoire as an instruction set to jumpstart the next phase of human evolution.

Most Japanese companies are fronts for the Yakuza, it's pretty common knowledge over there even among the population.

Sony and Nintendo are the same company.

I thought everyone knew that.

Dreamcast never intended to be a real console it was a prototype for the first xbox.

No cause 99% of the shit in OP's pic is made up

The Christchurch shooter jokingly referred to two video games that inspired him. One was an easy pick, the biggest game on the planet (FortNite), the other was Spyro the Dragon. Why that of all games? Maybe he just played it as a kid and thought the utter innocence of it would highlight how ridiculous the idea of video games fucking with peoples' heads is, but there's a weird fact about the Spyro games no many people seem aware of.

The soundtracks for the Spyro games were composed by Stewart Copeland, founder of and drummer for 'The Police' and son of Miles Copeland Jr. If you don't know who Miles is you'd better Google him.

And Stewart did one other game soundtrack, 'Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare', a game about lizard people from the centre of the earth. Just saying, if any video game is linked to spooks it might just be Spyro.

I will search and read about everything in this image.
Should I be worried?

Attached: 1553198977288.jpg (544x960, 70K)

Don't do it without a VPN and TOR, and don't use a VPN from any major provider. They're all compromised.

It's odd but doesn't make much sense. Miles worked to make strong nationalist capitalist states to stop com- oh, now I get it.

Attached: woah.png (2510x1671, 1.93M)

Sherry cunny actress was rape by all Capcom staff. during RE2make development.

here's one on the house.
finns are actually swedes with split personalities, but nobody wants to tell them.

Attached: fug.jpg (519x789, 76K)

>Sherry cunny
Hot

Seeing how for almost 300 years Finland was part of Sweden that doesn't surprise me.

>wrestling is real

I don't get it.

Largely hinges on the idea that spooks like to leave hints in their schemes to either fuck with people or flex their superiority over paranoid idiots like me.

For example: an attempted assassination of US President Jimmy Carter was carried out by two men. One named Raymond 'LEE HARVEY' and another named 'OSVALDO' Espinoza Ortiz. When you consider how lightly everyone involved got off this looks more like a thinly veiled threat and cultural meme than a real murder plot.

Also some people believe that certain names, numbers and memes recurring is also spooks playing mindgames but that may just be paranoia. Just saying *if* I were some spook and I had to write that guy's manifesto before we send in our SAS man/brainwashed MKultra agent to shoot up some innocents I might include a detail like that to fuck with people and serve as a neat inside joke.

Thank you, user.
But who are the spooks?
In you vision and what they want the masses to believe they are, please.

Attached: IMG_20190318_012800.jpg (742x2048, 562K)

VIDEO GAMES ARE REAL
YOU CONTROL REAL PEOPLE
IN REAL WORLDS
AGAINST THEIR WILL

WE DIDN'T FIND OUT UNTIL THE MID 90's AND AS SUCH THE INDUSTRY WAS TOO BIG TO LET THE ETHICS GET IN THE WAY

You don't actually like videogames.

It's not against their will if they don't know.

We're discussing theories, not known facts.

Nintendo doesn't has much american influence because they can't afford to kill people outside their nation like they did with Iwata and Yokoi

>runescape in New York

>who are the spooks
Servants of the Managerial Globocapital Gayplex. Technocrats intoxicated with their belief they can fix the world who may or may not also be sincere Luciferians. The idea is pretty much obliterate all culture and tradition so that there's nothing left for us to learn from each other and nothing we can do for ourselves. All of these technocrats believe they'd be able to make the world perfect if it weren't for us stupid peons obeying human nature and not being able to recognise the flawless genius of their plans.

A good example of this attitude at work is Hillary Clinton's reaction to losing the presidential election (I'm not a trump fan either), she clearly felt like the job was already hers for the taking, winning the election was an earned promotion to her, not the potential will of the American people. Losing was everyone else's fault for not recognising how right she was. Or Macron in France, he spent years setting up his plans for France's future and now the proles are throwing a stupid tantrum about things they don't understand so now it's time to send in the army to take control. You don't do that if you believe in democracy.

As for what they want us to believe they are? There are layers to it. The technocrats mostly want to be invisible, and their face-people just have to look as benevolent as possible. Spin all of the evil shit that happens along the way as positively as possible. As for the guys who get their hands dirty, I think they want to look inconspicuous to normal people and meaner and smarter than they really are to people who look. The Wizard of Oz, you know?

>a Rare Deepwater Jew

fucking lmao

but they could easily afford to kill people. Why would geography be the main factor in the cost of a hit?
absolute retard

Link is dead and going through purgatory in Majora's Mask.

P.T. and MKULTRA

Whats golf rumours? Too afraid to search it.

Attached: 1545531608392.jpg (413x413, 21K)

Might be that pro-sports are all rigged at the highest levels to push cultural narratives. Tiger Woods feels a bit like a manufactured phenomena. Came from a military family, his caddy was military, he seemed to get pushed faster and harder by the media than seemed appropriate, his personal life breakdown seems like it might just be pushing a gender narrative (he looks gay to me but I can't be sure).

Don’t do it user, you even typing that has you on the special watchlist

Accelerationism isn't a conspiracy though. It's the mainstream of every elite and everyone with 120+ IQ.

>reddit is first result
lol

Very interesting. Do you recommend a book or something like that for someone who knows nothing about this, but want to?

What's most important is understanding that spirituality and our appreciation of what it means to be human have been completely gutted by our culture. The moral discourse of the 21st century is the intellectual equivalent to cavemen attempting to hammer nails with microscopes. We don't truly understand any of the concepts that we claim to live by.

For particular books, maybe 'After Virtue' by Alisdair MacIntyre, 'After Liberalism' by Paul Gottfried, 'An Open Letter to Open Minded Progressives' by Curtis Yarvin. What matters most is breaking faith in modernity and opening your mind to the past.

After those pick up Volume 1 of Frederick Copleston's History of Philosophy. Don't buy Bertrand Russel's History of Philosophy, that man is the epitome of the kind of technocratic insectoid sociopath I described earlier.

There are two sides to it. I don't know exactly, but bear with me. Supposely, a sports reporter found a satanist cult doing blood rituals on the basement of an elite golf club. He reported it in his media outlets and it was erased immediately, the Tiger Woods scandal was pushed to hide these 'Golf Rumors'. The other side of it is that there was a famous physicist called Robert Golf that was helping the CIA with electrical glass modules on cameras and microphones so they could be able to spy on people without anyone noticing.

>99%
Eh, i would go with 80%, most basic stuff is real (as in they are real theories, not that they are true) and some of the deep ones are as well.

It's a religious ideal. You see, if you tell the goyim what you're doing and they don't rise up and kill you again, you clearly haven't done anything wrong yet.

>Wrestling is real conspiracy theory at the very bottom
Kek

What is this empty internet theory?
Am I surrounded by A.I?

01001000 01100101 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 01110011 00101110 00101110 00101110 0001010

Most of it was made up for the image. The pic is just supposed to be a joke.

The videogame industry of Japan is by and large a giant money laundering scheme for the Yakuza.

There is a cabal that has infiltrated particularly US, Canadian and French videogame development studios dedicated to knowingly sabotaging the industry they are a part of as there is no level of ineptitude that could legitimately account for such a series of failures.

Attached: 0bc0c4cf5d44754ac462b80bac31ee4453a94a077894222e6eba8ad66515b2d7.png (480x480, 350K)

I unironically work for the CIA. I'm not going to "leak" anything, but I will say that this thread is utterly depressing, because you guys are so far off from the truth and it's almost heartbreaking to see people be so misguided, but think that they "know what's really going on" when you're as far off from the truth as anybody else (and in some ways even further from the truth).

Are you stating this as a fact? Do you know something that the rest of us don't know?

Former game journalist here.

Only "industry secret" I ever saw evidence of was mass corruption in reviewing. And that's not even really a secret.

A lot of journalists also are only in the profession so they can push political propaganda. Most games journalists don't even play video games.

This is the only thing you need

We have said that Lucifer came to the world to wake man up, to help him remember his divine origin, the divine origin of his Spirit, and to help him free himself from the body-soul in which he is trapped, and from created time and matter

So
World is getting divided by the last things dividing the population.

Govt does this to its populace.

Destroys peoples everything so the only thing they have left is their INNERMIND to guide them.

This will end when all humans have complete sovereignty over themselves and all countries have their original culture.

After that we go to space

Attached: albert_pike_third_world_war_ww3.png (631x392, 147K)

Attached: GAl0wai_d.jpg (640x617, 56K)

>missing 411 documentaries

Attached: upsetting.png (600x520, 36K)

nice fucking thumbnail, dude

/x/ truly is the worst board. You guys could be productive, but all you care about is memes. You just shitpost the same faggotry memes over and over again. You have no ability to think.

Yakuza generally don't use big companies as fronts. They prefer small companies with a lot of power acquired with backroom deals, see the talent management industry (which is the main area of the Japanese entertainment industry where the Yakuza have influence).

Oh god /x/ is leaking, of all the boards.

Someone plug it with tinfoil!

Gunpei Yokoi was murdered.

Not a conspiracy itself but probably the most genuine weird game thing I know is real is that the Aum Shinrikyo made a game for the PC Engine. There's a couple videos of it on youtube, not sure if it's lost media or exists online though.

They pretty much control the television stations in Japan. Several professional wrestlers have said that when they were working in Japan and they would meet with the TV network people to discuss TV broadcasting contracts for wrestling there would always be yakuza guys there at the meetings.

I know I have seen it on youtube too so it's likely somewhere on the internet, I think I remember some guy on /vr/ posting a link to the rom months ago in a thread about games with weird real life shit behind them.