2014 graphics: the game

>2014 graphics: the game

Attached: Sekiro-Shadows-Die-Twice-Review.jpg (950x534, 209K)

>did not get hugs from mommy the op

yes it is definitely not a pretty game by any means

>t.assblasted fromfag

>Can't find anything bad about Sekiro so i'm gonna spam le epic "bad visuals" threads until someone replies

Remember when Bloodborne came out and people wouldn't shut up about the frame rate for weeks?

Yes but the game actually looked decent for it's time, and some of the visuals and atmosphere was beautiful. The graphics genuinely look outdated for this piece of shit and you know 100% you can't argue otherwise

2014 graphics were not bad. It's just 5 years ago.

What's wrong with dated graphics?

>imagine paying $60 for something that looks like it released in the previous decade

That looks like shogun 2 fully zoomed in

What's wrong with dated graphics, zoomie?

No, it didn't. Bloodborne only looked "good" because everything was too dark to see, if you put a sun in Bloodborne it would look like dogshit just like Dark Souls 3.

every single souls game has worse graphics than halo 3, a game released in 2007

>imagine paying $60 for any single player game on pc..

>imagine paying 60 dollars for a fun game
Based snoyboy.

Having outdated as fuck graphics is part of fromsoftware's pedigree.

ngl, graphics are one of the least important aspects of a game

Metro exodus looks better than anything I"ve played this year, and is also one of the very worst games.

Games dont need to look better than l4d2.

Double digit IQ post.

2019 and faggots still utter the word "graphics"
This is why this board is a fucking joke.

Who are you quoting newfag?

>bad lighting can make a game look bad
HMMMMMMMMMMMM BRAAAAAINNZZZZ

All the souls games look far worse and actually fit that. Sekiro looks good.

COPE shiteater

>t. newfag

What's the difference between 2014 and 2019 graphics? 5 years does not feel like a long time. My 3770k is still going strong.

>imagine being subjective over something objective

This is explains why my laptop from 2013 can run this when the last recent game it could run was Prey

>imagine being autistic

The price is too much for me cause there's no multiplayer.
I'll say it in every thread because if I don't, then the shills won't get the hint. They literally took out features that were in previous games
>buh it's not souls!
Maybe not in name, but neither was bloodborne.

Bloodborne is LITERALLY souls though, this is not.

You don't have to imagine.

You already missed that thread.

Attached: 1553286688566.jpg (4160x3120, 2.39M)

>graphics xDD
i'd pay for something that looks 20 years old as long as the game is good

It would have taken them literally zero effort to put in multiplayer, considering it's the same exact engine meaning it's a design choice and not laziness.
PvP would never in a million years work with Sekiro's combat so it's obvious why they removed that. Co op? It could work, they'd need to make up some lore reason for it but it would also make every boss ridiculously easy, again, due to the combat and the posture bar. It's obvious why there's no multiplayer, you'd know if you actually played it.

This game is based off of Tenchu, with some UI elements taken from Souls. Don't even try to say otherwise when you haven't even played it yourself.

>muh graphics
only casuals care about visuals after the ps2.

>looks like it does
>runs like it does
>when pic related exists
From should be ashamed of themselves.

Attached: Devil-May-Cry-5.png (1200x630, 485K)

Im at the point where nearly anything from the ps4 era is at an acceptable level. Graphics dont need to get any better imo

Yeah I can experience it vicariously through you

DAMN LOOK AT ALL THESE RETARDS
>LEL GRAPHIX DONT MATTERR DURRRRR XDDD
I bet if it had presentable graphics you fags wouldn't stop raving about it. Eat shit all of you