XIV Fanfest

So how are the announcements treating you, Yea Forums?
Hopefully better than this guy lmao

Attached: 1553311553971.png (1196x555, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CriticalRip/status/1109287932400205825
youtube.com/watch?v=3opJn5Bmgnw
youtube.com/watch?v=y6w7atxi0BI
youtube.com/watch?v=m4Z8hlR2xB0
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/455536052/#455542713
youtube.com/watch?v=RGOiplJEyCY
youtube.com/watch?v=d1qS9LMuK8M
twitch.tv/videos/399656090
youtu.be/EBI3d5PXs2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

top laughs my friend

>Dragoons don't get Freya gear or anything vaguely similar to it despite her being the second most recognized Dragoon in the franchise.
>Burmecians never ever.
>The Qiqirn are barely even fucking used and have never even gotten a beast tribe despite showing up in 2/3 of the story content.
>Meanwhile we have a second cat race and you can straight up cosplay as Khimari.

This is some bullshit.

Yikes.

I won't be happy until we get some challenging 4 man content like actually challenging dungeons.

>2019
>finally make an animal race
>gender-locked

Attached: 1282034885799.jpg (1440x810, 655K)

Wait, don't you need to be Heavensward anymore?

>It's just a Roegadyn with the Lion helm on.
>They couldn't even be assed to make it a weird beast race.

No bunnyboys is a loss for everyone

Attached: cokehead.png (246x311, 103K)

PRESS D TO DAB ON GAYNIGGERS AND HEALNIGGERS

>making bara lion men instead of twink bunny boys is homophobic
fucking tranny logic is incomprehensible to me.

>those reactions from other people on that server

Attached: 1486097486540.png (532x582, 514K)

>Male bunnies apolists BTFO
>Healers currently BTFO
>Hammer healer heavily teased

Pretty good my friend

>Heal sluts btfo
>shota pedophile fags btfo
>lalafells btfo
Good keynote, looking forward to any other new information this weekend

>saw the FF4 dwarves
>got hyped
>beast tribe

Still no reason for me to resub

>no bunnybois
>no drumpf impeachment
NO NO NO HOW CAN THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE BROS

Attached: ffxiv_05222018_051723.png (1920x1057, 1.14M)

>no new healer until 2021
>AST released in 2015

>no new healer until 2021
>AST released in 2015

>NO NEW FUCKING HEALER UNTIL 2021

Attached: 1512957114617.png (281x260, 79K)

Reminder to mock all hornless hrothgar

>dab on gays
>when they just got another barafag MALE ONLY race to be faggots with

>lalafell btfo
>exclusive lalafell content with the dwarf houses
lmao

>Lalafell btfo by having exclusive content only for themselves
Sure friend, sure

Attached: PFFFHAHAHA.png (1440x848, 1.17M)

Pretty happy right now. Just found out that Dancer is DPS and no male Viera.

Attached: 1545533868614.png (233x246, 130K)

>Hrothgar
The fat cats they showed should have been the playable race.

>non human beast tribe damage control
Better exterminate you all before you try summoning a knee biting primal

>sits in the houses you LITERALLY cant go inside
good luck retard

imagine actually wanting to play the video game

>No male rabbits
That sucks but lets see what we got instead
>Bara cats
Oh.. That's very gay but maybe they at least look good?
>Literally a Roe with a lion face
I keep forgetting a very important fact, Square is a Japanase company and the only creatures that outjew the jews are the gooks, their budget must be basically nothing.

Attached: 1553106201205.jpg (334x370, 36K)

[throws can of zyklon b inside that will be a lethal dose since you're a subhuman cunt]

The Dwarves are literally, unironically, LITERALLY Lalafells with hats and scarves on.

>I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THIS WORLD AND I SHOULD GET EVERYTHING I WANT: the post

>lalas willingly self quarantining themselves so we no longer have to deal with them shitting up the world
It's true, if you make an idiot feel special they'll do whatever you want

did they really say that?
they just can't stop pandering to pedofells can't they

Don't bother knocking on my door, you can't fit inside.

Attached: ffxiv_22042016_143853.png (1440x848, 1.23M)

HAMMERCHAD HEALERS WHERE WE @??

CAN'T WAIT TO SMITE SOME VIERA BITCHES WITH MY HOLY BLESSED HAMMER COCK

>exclusive content
He means that lalas get to go in little dirt hovels with maybe a table and chair in them

>man I wish Lalas would go the fuck away and congregate away from the rest of players
>Yoshi literally adds a containment area for you fags so I never have to see you idling in Limsa ever again
No complaints from me

Attached: 1551577970769.jpg (957x903, 83K)

Bangaa as a male only race, but most helmets are invisible. Would folks be as mad?

Attached: Bangaa.jpg (1024x854, 186K)

>Lalafells exiled to the cuckhuts

Attached: 236237.png (208x227, 117K)

I'm barely taller than a lala, I should be allowed inside

Anyone know if the class banner art in the background is posted anywhere

>On the good side ERPers are seething and nobody is going to play the baracats.
>On the bad side I will never play as a cute boy
I'll keep being a lizard I guess

Attached: 1536332151953.png (211x317, 117K)

feels good not being mentally deranged in any serious way, I'm hype.

I love SCH/AST but I don't think I can spend another expac playing the same classes I've been playing for 4+ fucking years. WHM is also typically a joke.
I was concerned that they had designed themselves in to a corner with the "HOTS healer, Barrier healer, HOTS+Barrier healer" issue, and was excited to see how they dug themselves out of that forced dichotomy.
Turns out they opted to just not do anything.

But at least I get to enjoy all of the tears from these literal faggots and fujos crying about the absence of bunny twinks, thank god for that.

Attached: 1541590537333.jpg (2893x4096, 1.48M)

>nobody is going to play the baracats.
You seriously under estimate how few furfags play this game.

Let's be real here, user, ERPfags will still play the baracats, and you'll see Hrothgar search info talking about ERP, or their thick, spikey dicks.

>some literally who korean dev can make better lion people for a shitty mobile game than square can make for their biggest money maker
Literally what the fuck is going on?

Attached: lion.png (1279x742, 1.2M)

Seriously though, how mentally ill do you have to be to take gender locked races as a homophobic personal attack? What the fuck? Do these people live in a state of constant victimization?

Attached: 1546064264993.jpg (848x1024, 90K)

>going out of your way to censor the user
neo Yea Forums

I don't understand why adding races in XIV is difficult when they pretty much all use existing skeletons

Attached: 1552843174128.jpg (1920x1080, 563K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3opJn5Bmgnw thread theme

I need a remix of this in 14.

>mfw primalchad
I hope the 3 or 2 baracats in the datacenter will be actually decent people

Attached: 1533294743292.jpg (500x666, 55K)

I'm willing to bet you only a handful of people will play them. They don't look badass enough for normies, and they don't look sexy enough for furfags.

Barafags may pass

Bunnysluts may pass

TRANNIES NOT PASS!

Attached: final-fantasy-x-ffx-hd-wallpaper-set14-mt-gagazet-05-biran-ronso-and-yenke.jpg (840x630, 386K)

The Hrothgar just look awful in every way. Low budget furry reskin of male Roes. Very few people will play one.
I would rather play the fat pigman race from FF12, Seeq.

>bunnysluts
>not exactly the same shit as trannies

youtube.com/watch?v=y6w7atxi0BI

something that actually has a remix in the game now

please continue ronso "TRANNIES NOT PASS" memes. this shit will be funny to see

>when the decades old ps2 version is better
big oof

DICKLESSSS

DICKLESSSS

>Hammer healer heavily teased
I'd be willing to believe that's a possibility if it wasn't lazy-ass Nomura that was the source of this. He basically didn't give enough of a shit to check whether or not hammers were a thing in FFXIV, then shat out that deviantart sketch for them.
And he did so LATE. They were going to show details about the 8-man at last fanfest, but Nomura wasn't done sketching his shitty goth doll, so they pushed back the entire announcement.

most of the gays on xiv don't want hrothgar, they want some twinky little thing to roleplay as because they're unfuckable swamp monsters irl and its the closest thing they'll ever be to """""cute"""""

>almost guaranteed to be the least played race
pitiful hrothgar
howl alone
howl alone

>YOU WON'T GET RONSO STOP BEING DELUSIONAL

Attached: 1379892846200.png (261x362, 112K)

Nomura is a hack. His fanboys just keep making excuses for him taking 10 years to make a shit game, twice

The problem with that " Hammer doesn't exist in XIV' is that they litteraly do.

First one was in praetorium, forget the name of the dude that came with us later on.
Second one with the fat dude that was a complete weakling during SB 4.0 MSQ

Imagine, IMAGINE being enough of a narcissist that you see the decision to genderlock a race in an MMO as a personal attack on your identity. I can't even fathom it.

Why didn't he dress up as a Dancer today?

Attached: 1553312275180.png (814x458, 605K)

No

>Do these people live in a state of constant victimization?
of course they do, its been like this for years

Attached: 1551210231544.png (667x670, 430K)

>ha ha silly Nomura, he "accidentally" drew a hammer
>everyone knows there's no hammers in our game :)
>also we asked our gameplay designer to do something with this "accidental" hammer
>ha ha yeah but this hammer definitely doesn't mean anything
>by the way did you notice the hammer

I didn't believe Ronso would happen because they are not popular at all. There wil be more Hrothgar npcs than players

youtube.com/watch?v=m4Z8hlR2xB0
PITIFUL TRANNY
CRY ALONE! CRY ALONE!
BWAHAHAHA

yeah, there's garlean power hammers.
Which would be awesome for a tank or dps, but as a healer-type weapon?

White Mages used hammers in FF1

not very related but on rift i played a cleric and you were basically a mail wearing healer with a hammer

I mean that's how clerics are portrayed in a lot of traditional rpg ( tabletop). So who knows

We will never ever get a chemist healer.

Attached: chemist healer.jpg (1500x1000, 114K)

Based retards mad at a job, that has never been a healer, is not a healer.

Attached: IMG_20190310_113737.jpg (1024x724, 77K)

fuck trannies.

Attached: 1527237312312.png (1080x1924, 1.89M)

It's a fucking miracle they even made a race with a non-standard face to begin with.

>We might be getting a cleric melee healer
How fucking based can one expansion be

the number is going to double this weekend

Attached: 1551901590403.png (738x669, 186K)

>tfw I'm a lala and now despite being the best players in the game, pvp or pve percentage wise, we're not even counted as human anymore

Fuck this gay fucking earth.

Shit aside, why no more races? Was hoping I'd see garlean purebloods at least, no?

by forcing them to DPS if they want to heal to full effectiveness

It's hard to tell if a Bangaa is male or female to begin with so, there wouldn't be a need for a gender lock.

The fuck you are sulking for
We're the only race with private space.
How based can we be

Because an actual garlean would canonically be unable to play basically every class due to no aether capabilities.

so what do you think happened to the shitty Gremlin after the fight began?

Attached: 6Ra0nwambSv4Tdb1SpCnNo0T9M.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

Attached: Souryuu_Hiryuu_laughing.jpg (805x945, 211K)

My only gripe is that we're probably not going to get an update to the world map.

Attached: updated map.jpg (2677x1080, 778K)

Except they're going to split the Roe population as is and probably take little to no one from the other races. I'm all for more races and welcome Hrothgar with open arms but let's be honest here, the idiots genderlocked during a time where one of their biggest crowds are fucks on Kotatku, Polygon and ResetEra. You think they're not going to get shat on? It's going to be a PR disaster in one way or another at least I will get to save so many shitpost images from these threads till ShB release

trannies would rage even harder because they can't even dps as the current healer jobs

I was expecting Dancer to be something like how Mistweaver Monk was in WoW before they butchered the spec (mostly melee, damage = group healing, combo points for more direct heals) and I'm incredibly disappointed it's ranged DPS. I honestly felt like it was going to fill a healer niche XIV lacks.

Despite this I'm enjoying the "support main" tears because they are usually the worst fucking players (and people).

Attached: praline.png (430x799, 412K)

the fact we even need a safe space in the lore is already troubling.

He dropped 13 gils

>faggots and trannies on suicide watch
based expansion

good

>wanting a race that is literally incapable of being a healer or a caster DPS.

>Yoshi literally had them make a lala only quarantine zone that's nothing but a hole in some dirt

But faggots got their dumb barafurries.
Unbased expansion

fags will be on suicide watch from all the fapping they'll be doing to the lion dudes

when the fuck is aoi yuuki coming on stream i've been watching these guys talking about shit just waiting for her

that's 6.0 and 7.0, prease rook forward to it

>There wil be more Hrothgar npcs than players
This. No one wanted them and they look bad.

The amount of shitters that are going to play Dancer is going to be incredible. It will be worse than SAM is now.

I am so fucking happy it's not a healer. The co-healers I get in pugs are bad enough as it is. I didn't need Dancer making my situation worse.

most of the fags currently playing ff aren't bara, they're little obnoxious twink retards
that's a big part of why there's so much crying over it

>Like 90% of the people on the forums complaining about no male viera are Balmung malecats

Attached: 1494931265005.png (500x411, 192K)

Why are the lions so fucking hideous?

Whats the current JP consensus on both the OF and 2Ch anons?

This. That's why they play male miqote more than male roe.

You're not supposed to play the game one handed.

So when do you think your hammer healer is coming then? The LiveLetter? If you still expect an actual viable class to drop mid-expac after years of bitching about Ninja and the fucking lazy travesty Blue Mage turned out to be, I weep for whoever has to blend up solid food for you because you're missing a fourth of your fucking brain.

The baras look fucking ugly even by bara standards, so basically barafags are on suicide watch as well. What a great start for an expansion.

anyone else excited for the return to high fantasy, these environments look fucking lush

Attached: _Vozul6WJBqpDtKFm54d7PRWlc.jpg (1920x1080, 763K)

Fags like gay shit, they're the ones who play as male roes in thongs. They know they are men and they like men.

Trannies are typically male to female failures who are on HRT and want to play as a feminine boy, ie male rabbit. They're gender confused twinks who are deluded into thinking they're meant to be something resembling lesbian.

Both are crazy out of their minds, but trannies are on a whole new level

are you the faggot who keeps posting epic twitter frog on the of

they are puurrfect, you must be blind.

Attached: Incinerabbit.jpg (1200x667, 88K)

TRANNY ARE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU OK TRANNY

Attached: 35AE1ADB-62D8-4C98-90C9-3E8DA18AAFF3.jpg (774x850, 197K)

No, they really do look bad. It's the fuckhuge feline snout. It's too jarring.

why can't the gays be glad we're visiting happy fairy pony land?

I'm sure they could figure it out. There's mention that SOME purebloods can. They'd shit out money if they did desu.

Have you considered lasik user?

>and want to play as a feminine boy
Wouldn't they just want to play as a girl according to your logic? So that they can live out the fantasy where they can actually be a girl?
Do you think before you type stuff out or do you normally do this level of mental gymnastics

>TLDR
Fucking kek

they just fucking drop it with the expansion with no previous announcement like absolute lunatics

They would have to retcon and rewrite a ton of story for when people call garleans baddies right to the WoL's face. It won't work.

Not at all. Bangaa are better than the gay lions anyways.

>Bayonetta storyline
>colorful environments
>gunblade and chakram
>Nier
>fucking Eden
This expansion looks dope I have no idea what people are complaining about.

Far too good to be true, but I'll dream that dream with you user.

They're complaining about how no playable male vieras is an attack on their sexuality, can't make this shit up.

Tranny failures play female races because roleplaying as a girl is the closest they'll ever be to one
On the other hand I've noticed gays will play either gender, men to roleplay/self insert and female to dress up/look cute

Bangaa have a cooler design than baracats, but even less people would play them because you can't sexualize them as hard

Shame really, more races is great but genderlocking both? That's a bloody shame, guess my prediction of drop in active subs might come true. The playerbase is already always sitting at around 530k active charcters, can't imagine thats a lot of subs in terms of MMOs. Also you barafags deserve better textures, what they did to Hrothgar is horrible

Attached: 7gPkh0C.jpg (640x480, 60K)

it is a lot actually, only wow really surpasses xiv in active players

fat cats would have been 500x better than the furries t b h f a m

Attached: 5KZc5CX.jpg (1918x989, 243K)

>all the trannies and faggots unsub
And nothing of value was lost.

this, all they do is clog up shout and yell with their nonsense and fail miserably in gf/pf groups or stand around limsa with their circle jerks

I would rather have us only getting one race this expansion, don't really care which, but more time and effort was put into them and they weren't genderlocked. Viera are basically just ports from 12 and Hrothgar are just terrible looking Ronso. They're both boring and underwhelming

For every tranny that unsubs there will be 100 people who sub for hot bunny girls.

But that's active characters, that's not taking into accounts or alts. The number of actual Active Subs should be way less than the AC itself.
Fair enough on that but given Yoshida's tendency at looking at purely the numbers he'll go "We had less people so we got to cut back on content" and we'll see even less content. It's a double edged sword really.

Do you unironically think trannies represent even 0.05% of the playerbase? They'll shout loudly on forums for sure but the pure numbers won't give a shit.

its different than other games because most players don't typically make more than one character unlike something like wow where 1 class = 1 character
obviously there is a good amount of people who do play more than 1 for rp or whatever reason but i'm sure its not a huge %

Fuck off spic

The game in general needs better textures. I want to vomit every time I see Hien's clothes

>people still think that the viera models are port from twelve

Honestly faggots are nice to hang out with, the ones that are not trying to be femenine. Trannies can go neck themselves already.

How many hours til the cosplay contest?

nice censoring nigger

Attached: 1553311937973.png (648x486, 90K)

They're basically the same as their XII design. I was hoping we'd get some more unique to XIV, but I guess everyone just wants to fuck Fran that much

wait, what did i miss?

>censoring tranny pedos

Attached: image0.jpg (648x486, 132K)

I saved the pic from a previous thread before that one popped up and I saw it

no heels no buy

Attached: dancer heelless.png (724x540, 655K)

You better believe it.

Lol he looks onions as fuck

Attached: Dz8v6KsU8AE5tf8.png (900x1200, 962K)

good, heels are for womanlets

jesus you posted that before i could

Attached: bunnyboy.png (659x882, 554K)

good, one less waifushit to deal with

good, no more trannies

I think they posted the uncensored version first in another thread but it got deleted and I assume the guy was banned for it. If you want to see it go here:
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/455536052/#455542713 or see but expect it to be deleted off twitter eventually.

Good thing that archive site doesn't give a fuck about you tranny jannies

Attached: 1539317441007.png (665x670, 176K)

She's not even that hot in XII, though, so I still don''t get it. It's like people are only attached to the fan art version of her where she's some sultry bunnywoman

>not wanting to cosplay as khimari
i'll be over here lancet-ing your fucking skull.

So uh, where the fuck is the side content?

Did literally anything get announced outside of the same shit we've had every expansion?

Eureka was a dumpster fire and Ultimate has a low clear rate, but at least they were something

Just how many Safety Dance references will there be in Dancer quests and achievements?

What race do the twinks usually play? It's fun seeing their hopes and dreams shattered ;_;

They touched up a little on the Ishgard reconstruction, but the only new thing they said was that it's going to be a story that start with 5.0 and goes through the patch series.

Nope, they're hoping to get by with a "Hey we gave you what you wanted in some manner" with BLU, Viera, Dancer and Ronso.

Catbois, mostly. I would've liked to see male Viera, but the salt is worth it.

Are you talking about shadowbringers or right now?

miqote, any discord hass a shit ton of them whoring themselves out to be the center of attention

catboy or the typical catgirl/female au ra, maybe midlanders too

It's just so funny to me that THIS is what they bitched about for years whenever Viera were brought up. They said they really wanted to add them, but they couldn't figure out how to make the feet work without going through and remodeling all of the shoes.
So in the end, they just gave up.

jp twitter isn't liking hrothgar at all lol

>dancer will now be the party's cumdump
will you be playing dancer Yea Forums?

Attached: viera dancer.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

No because I'm not a greasy faggot who needs sexual simulation in a video game

New Game+, that companion system from FF11, and Ishgard restoration for crafters.

Where can I read the notes on everything presented? I kinda don't want to sit through the entire video to get the points I want to know. So far I, Dancer is a ranged DPS, the lions and bunnies are gender locked and people keep talking about a hammer healer?

there's some fag on my server who afks in limsa all day and he rotates between female au ra, catboy, and catgirl every 3 days I feel like
wonder how much money he's spent on fantasia at this point

hope u arent playing a female character then

Never planned to, and now that it's not a healer, I have an excuse to never touch it.

Probably my third job to level, fairly hyped for it.

that picture is LIES
>heels
>no flat ass
>no giant blocky pixelated mess textures

Attached: ffxiv textures 2.png (186x133, 67K)

24 man and 8 man raid are technically side content you know.

Ishgard reconstruction, level those crafters now

You- no, I can play a female character without any sort of sexual feeling behind it.

Love the idea of throwing weapons. I'll probably need to get the bulkiest and least revealing outfits I can find though.

Qiqirn got cucked by Namazu.

>New Game+
Replay our old single player content
>Trusts
Now really make it a single player game with AIs
>Ishgard
Glorified Doman Enclave but its Ishgard so it could be good

Heels seem to be a viera only thing.

>WHATEVER I PLAY MEANS I JERK TO IT
fucking 15 year olds on this board I swear. just fuck off to your waifu threads would you?

>People actually think 3 healers is ok
You are being a hipster faggot if you think ANOTHER FUCKING DPS is ok.

t.dps/tank main kill yourselves.

Attached: ouaCAQdZspeVZCl-800x800-noPad.jpg (581x581, 41K)

>tfw crafters get first dibs on Ishgard housing for being the ones who built it all
I'm fucking ready.

Attached: t4eATT1.gif (267x199, 97K)

>Crafters are the only people getting side content

Ha fucking ha, what an amazing game. Sure do love playing a game for years and slowly having the game portion of it taken out until its a glorified chatbox with uguu cute waifus.

k leave the thread whenever you're done with your fit

they're a nobody thing
see
top left pic is a viera in the dancer AF
no heels

Unironically go to the ffxiv subreddit. There is bound to be 1 guy there who made a compilation.

You're still a grown ass man playing with frisbees.

they're really sharp frisbees tho

if there was a healer and no tank you'd be telling the tanks that its ok for there to not be a 4th one, erp sissy

You didnt get ronso you got Rog reskin and an unfinished model congrats.

Ah, good idea. Forgot about that, thanks.

Why is XIV the game that attracts Trannies? WoW tries so hard.

>content with shilling out a sub and 60 bucks to play dressup sim

So I havent actively played FFXIV since Omega dungeon's finished except to occasionally log in to renew my House lease.

What am I missing?

They need to make dual boomerangs so people can cosplay as Australians.

>Final Fantasy
>Not going with tradition
Why would anyone expect anything different?

>Dance If You Want To
>Leave Your Friends Behind
>Your Friends Don't Dance
>No Friends Of Mine
>Out Of This World
>Dress Real Neat
>Act Real Rude
>Everything Out Of Control
>Look At Your Hands
>Safety Dance
>We Can Dance
there's all your quest titles

The character models are actually made to be attractive instead of western trash.

Japanese aesthetic and/or anime-ish style unfortunately

>Viera will never actually have glorious thicc thighs and big butts like this

Attached: miqmanlet2.jpg (2500x1667, 901K)

>all that kino in the trailer
>the music calms with the beat amplifying at this part
I fucking love it so much

Attached: Untitled.png (1114x708, 978K)

last part of eureka and the last 24 man raid
they're both pretty good (if you liked eureka in the first place)
the final story patch comes out on tuesday so if you want to get everything cleaned up by shad it's a good time to do it

who /hyped as fuck for the story/ here?

Mods.

god I fucking hope so
>queue into raids
>G'DAY
>die
>STREWTH THAT'S A REAL SHEILA THERE

Viera are supposed to be lean, my guy

game has a much more in depth playing house/dressup simulator which is what mentally ill trannies want because its the closest thing they will ever have to a real stable relationship or social life

yeah can't wait for the literal sidequest expansion

>I love SCH/AST but I don't think I can spend another expac playing the same classes I've been playing for 4+ fucking years.
Same.
I will drop raiding once I clear UWU and just sub for the first and last patch of the expansion, like I did on ARR and HW.
I'm not even mad about the race shit, just disappointed they went for something as korean MMO tier as a gender lock, and how trash, hell, the way they talked about increased customization on the new races means that I will probably be able to make the "Young Elezen" Viera, or FFTA style Viera.

Attached: Viera WHM.jpg (264x546, 22K)

What type of accs does Dancer use?

Oh shit, this Gaia slide, what is that? That looks interesting. Is that her name or is that a class? The hammer is featured so prominently I'm really curious.

I'm into /ss/ and even I'm not mad. Wtf is this outrage about even

Tetsuya's character design with a lolrandum hammer

yeah okay tranny, cope more

It will be a DEX-based job

Mods suck because nobody else sees them and they break the consistency of the aesthetic because nobody has made a full replacer so you get broken looking graphics depending on what other people or npcs are wearing.

Lean sucks. Thicc and fit is superior.

>implying the creation of a second Void except light this time isn't more important than the petty schemes of a madman we literally can't stop BTFOing

>TFW don't care about new races, just don't want to hear all the bitching and shitposting about it for months.

Attached: 1498127045353.jpg (392x366, 44K)

That's not what viera are, though. You just want fat bunny girls, not viera

>4.5 builds up our inevitable conflict with the Ascians and the Garlean Empire
>literally being sent off to another world instead
oh goodie

Attached: 1535951737749.png (329x298, 174K)

yeah okay yoship call me when you're done spinning your wheels

Oh. So, it's nothing?

Tetsuya Nomura designed a character but forgot Hammers weren't actually a thing in the game.
People are speculating new job but like, it'll probably just be Warrior animations in any instances with her.

>macro for each of the dancers buffs to /em play's a didgeridoo

She's just be a side character with a hammer weapon. No way will they be adding a hammer class. A hammer glam for WAR? Maybe

When the second Stormblood trailer came out, and they showed the updated map with Othard, didn't Yoshi say something like Garlemald was for 5.0? It just seems like putting the cart before the horse with all this dimension hopping shenanigans when we haven't even fully explored our own world yet.

Attached: 1535527802365.jpg (494x444, 45K)

>ride around in Regalia and /shout at everyone to GID IN THE FAHKING CAH

Fuck, so it's just no new healer? That hurts a bit.

No I'm sticking with the most based class, BLM.

FINALLY AOI IS HERE

there's something weird going on with it. They called a lot of attention to that hammer only to say "nah it doesn't mean anything ;)"

they could've easily called it a wand or a staff or something, or just ignored it entirely, but they didn't. They're up to something cheeky.

>trannies, simpering ultra-flamer homos, and problem-glasses womyn all SEETHING that they don't get to make boy rabbits who are so fruity they make mancats look like Hulk Hogan
>they all threaten to unsub, and some claim to have already done so
>turns out it wasn't a bluff and they're mostly gone in a few months
>Balmung and Mateus are cleared of most of their creepers and shitters, leaving only the type of jolly water(and semen)-rolls-off-back chill faggots that will enjoy playing as hrothgar
Might this be a blessed timeline?

Attached: 1550447628844.gif (176x378, 8K)

he happi

Attached: Untitled.png (803x789, 268K)

CUTE MIDGET

>walking around with your chocobo companion out
>someone passes by
>yell IT'S AN EMU

PITIFUL TRANNY

HOWL ALONE

HOWL ALONE

Lakeland = Mor Dhona
Eulmore = Limsa Lominsa
(Norvrandt = La Noscea?)
Il Mheg = Dravnanian Sharlayan?
Amh Araeng = Ala Mhigo or Ul'dah?

If Rak'Tika's on the Source, it'll be near Dalmasca, but if it's on the First, it'll be the Gridania counterpart

>Mateus goes back to being the comfy tiny server
based Yoshi

>all brd trannies will switch to dancer
>all real women will still be stuck on whm
fuck yoshi

Attached: 119e88ae2941fb12bb6aa263b2da466c.jpg (640x640, 277K)

>Wtf is this outrage about even
Personally, I'm not outraged, just disappointed. Dancer being dps is whatever. A shiny new healer would've been nice to go with the shiny new tank, but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. I'll always hate gender locked races no matter what, and hrothgar just look crap. Plus their animations just scream barafag bait.

So I guess I'd better get started leveling those crafters right? I don't want to be ''viable'' or anything I just need 1 class to be able to do the ishgard shit with so I should one best approach leveling?

Attached: 1550440676925.png (385x367, 67K)

the entirety of Stormblood has been about our conflict with the Garleans, later patches reveal that the Ascian's basically run the empire behind the scenes, we fought them back and are still fighting them, all for the inevitable journey to Garlean lands and take the fight to them
instead we get to go to the first world because, I don't know, guess we need a breather from the garlean conflict

>(Norvrandt = La Noscea?)

Norvrandt would be equal to Eorzea since it's the name of the entire shard.

>>all real women will still be stuck on whm

no, i will keep playing samurai

Is there a place that has all the announcements listed? Just woke up from sleeping off a sinus headache.

You wish. Mateus will be the dumping ground and waiting list for Balmung

No boy buns, no sub. Better luck next time SE.

WHM is the tranny class, though.

Power grind one of them to 50 and just to Moogle beast tribe quests until 60 and then Namazu to 70.

Holy shit they were carrying Mr Happy out on a stretcher. He was mumbling something

Oh man, I'm anxious.

>You wish
I really, really do

get a friend to craft you leve turn ins, that's how I got several crafters to 70
as for gatherer, gotta do them leves yourself, try get a friend to craft you HQ gear

>There are people who for some reason thought Dancer would be a healer
Fucking Male Viera was more likely than that, and Yoshi had been saying for fucking years he ain't adding them to the game.

Attached: 1544844803281.png (491x453, 134K)

if you have to cheese just one craft class to maximum, do culinarian. they hardly need materials from any other craft job, just some from gatherers

>Like weird inhuman races
>Think having a big beastmans pretty cool
>Fags are going to scream you are a furry and should be a boring ass human
Why is Yea Forums so lame?

carpenter, the level 50 skill doesn't really get replaced by anything (that we know of)
i'm pretty sure gatherer is also an option and those are independent of each other and easier to level

>trannies playing a non meta job

So 90% of the player base?

>Travel to an alternate dimension where light reigns and darkness must be restored
>Lalafells are considered a beast tribe in the alternate dimension
>No male viera
>New male-only ronso race for furry barafags
>Dancer is a ranged dps
There.

CRP, it makes leveling every other crafter much easier

I'd prefer an inhuman race to the Roe reskin with bad textures we're getting.

WHM is kind of in the weird place that Priests in WoW were in for the longest time. Blizzard used them as the baseline for healers so functionally they were always sound but unless it was in the stretches when they were the kings of output (Like when Circle of Healing was smart and had no cooldown or when Prayer of Mending had no cooldown) they always felt like something was missing compared to the other healing specs.

Attached: 1551738178673.jpg (800x750, 442K)

It's a race that came from a game before people cared about that shit. People will probably be more lenient on that if you just say you like Kimahri or something.

i'm pretty sure most people are just going to think you're gay, honestly

It makes sense, though as a ranged buffing dps it still falls within the same idea

When you watch porn, do you find yourself drawn more to the woman's ass or the man's?

So now that dancer is the ranged buff dps, does this kill mch for good?

Hahaha, happy trails, Mr. happy.

>NIN already has some pretty good slutglams
>it'll get even more if DNC shares gear with it like it should
great time to be a NIN main

Its unironically /pol/ memes on /tg/ pushing humans over all other degenerate races.

Post yfw hammer class is actually melee DPS and healers will be eternally BTFO

Attached: 1546998872972.jpg (1036x696, 78K)

>Second most recognized Dragoon
>Freya
That’s not how you spell Cid Highwind.

>lalafells are beast men
>lalafells caused 90% of beast men problems
maybe genocide was the solution

Attached: 49069290_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 179K)

Literally the only people who like Kimahri are the people for whom he was a homosexual furry awakening, though.

Who?

it depends on how cool CHAINSAW AND POWERDRILL are

MCH will be reworked as a SAM/BLM type that offers raw damage instead of being a BRD knockoff

DNC will be the new BRD knockoff

There's a huge difference between fat and thick, and if that's not what Viera are, then why is official art depicting them that way.

>all brd trannies will switch to dancer
Why do you consider BRD a tranny job?
First time I hear this.

HFY existed before /pol/ was even a twinkle in Moot's eye

>mch gets made into a crafting class that makes robots and guns and shit

>MCH will be reworked as a SAM/BLM type that offers raw damage instead of being a BRD knockoff
So you're saying MCH will be killed off for good?
Nice to know.

Official Viera art is always sticc, my dude, and their models in game since twelve have also been sticc

>"You're finally going to go take down Garlemald!"
>Everyone: Awesome, I can't wait to see the continent of Ilsabard, the Garlean homeland, maybe even go to Thavnair or Old Sharlayan!
>"lmao just kidding, you're going to this lala fairy land we just made up and it's not even the same dimension. We know how much you enjoyed the story being split between two separate locations and plotlines in Stormblood. Oh yeah and that calamity of light we've been building up? It's actually in that world, Hydaelyn is fine :^)"

That is official art and she is not sticc, so clearly you are wrong.

Everybody was against gender locks so why did they do it anyway?

>MCH gets reworked into doomguy: the job

Attached: 1534134771062.jpg (250x229, 17K)

Tranny is just the catchall buzzword ffxiv players use. It means nothing 99% of the time.

What used to separate an adequate priest from a great priest was downranking and when they removed that holy became a really boring and by-the-book spec. I feel like if they somehow managed to make a downranking mechanic for WHM (maybe trading speed of cast/gcd for power and the situational awareness to know how much you can trade) that could maybe add some spice to the spec.

Attached: px.jpg (500x500, 105K)

all orange brd are gays or trannies.

if it gets reworked to output damage at the same level as SAM and BLM, it'll never truly be dead

And you didn't get to be a bunny boi that dilates his neo vagina. Hang yourself tranny

It'll just be another drk weapon lad. You think they were developing 3.5 classes at once?

>hiding the name of the guy so people don't find out it's copypasta and you can keep your "lol bunnyfags btfo" memes going
yeah gonna have to say no thanks to that

I'm not furry or gay, but I'm gonna make a Hrothgar alt

She's not fucking
>thicc
either, my guy, so I think you need your eyes checked

There are people that actually think the hammer job is going to be a healer and not a dps. They think that square actually gives a shit about any semblance of balancing the amount of roles.

how much does it cost to teleport to an alternate dimension

seething pvefag
crafterchads finally getting the content they deserve

So can someone explain to me how all the shard shit works in regards to the worlds? Are they all essentially different planets or just alternate history? The one we are going to is right next to us and is overflowing with light to the point where it is overlapping into our world right?

I know 7 of them are destroyed due to calamities, and one has fallen to the void and I assume the WoDs came from the one opposite to the void that was fully turned to light. But what of the others? Is there like a scale of LIGHT --- Source ---- DARK and the ones closer to either side are fucked up more by the respective force?

I'm ok with them but I wasn't planning on switching races anyway.

>Dwarves get announced as another beast tribe
>"Oh cool an ff4 reference, maybe the raid will be Babel and Golbez or something?"
>Nah dude they're actually just lalafell
Eden was an interesting choice of raid theme though. It has the most ridiculous attack animation of any videogame I've ever seen and going full SMT on angels sounds fun.

considering how half-assed BLU was, it wouldn't surprise me

the price of a rope and chair

1 level.

You forget they conveniently added that they can give the echo and aether to anyone now with superior Garlean technology.

Seriously? They look really poorly made. Besides their look, all the animations they showed were more dumb oaf and less cool lion man.

Kill off MCH and turn it in to the Musketeer they teased in 1.0. Fuck cosplaying as Cid, and fuck goofy giant pistols.

Attached: 1420169628993.jpg (900x454, 61K)

I know we've overlooked this issue thanks to DNC not being healer and gender-locked races, but fuck if I'm not upset at this as well.

Attached: 1551289188041.jpg (449x442, 40K)

> trannies play male characters now

So who have you retconned as playing female Au Ras?

Attached: 1552861307089.jpg (778x813, 362K)

There's no hope for blue is there?

Cid is a pure blooded Garlean though....

Were gonna get chainsaws, fuck off

Her thighs and ass are thick dude. Herr thighs are as thick as or thicker than her waist and torso, and the curve of her ass is bigger than her head. She is absolutely thick, in the actual true meaning of the word.

I saw a few people predict Eden as the next 8-man raid series, but based solely on the fact that XIV is running out of superbosses/summons to borrow from the rest of the series. It also has the FF8 connection with Gunbreaker.

they all split off from the Source (our world) about 15,000 years ago. The 13th shard fell to darkness and became the Void. The 1st shard is about to fall to light and become the LightVoid. The WoDs came from the 1st shard.

Attached: 1290996419288.gif (240x180, 1.18M)

youtube.com/watch?v=RGOiplJEyCY
TRANNIES NOT PASS

crystal mom and crystal dad fought each other and a bunch of alternate dimensions split off because of it. they have similar people and places, but different histories
the first is the wod's world, we're going to the one remaining part that hasn't yet been fucked up by the flood of light

>Teleporting list is getting insanely long
I hope we have to go to a specific room and use a device to dimension hop, then gain acess to SHB's teleportation list.

Attached: 1537155106186.gif (500x500, 588K)

Yes something that only happens in SB, and only if you're approved for it by the military, so that's not going to work for people starting the game as a garlean unless you're expecting special snowflake backstory for garlean players only.

everyone you don't like is a tranny
keep up user

They're a mix of different worlds and history. Midgardsormr and Omega have both travelled around and seen them (you could argue all the FFVI stuff in Omega was what he saw from another world, including another Doma that formed, as well as the FFV stuff and Chaos) We're the source so they actually all more "orbit" around us.

Whatever you say, my bro

i said this in a different thread but i think it's just the lighting engine being unkind to fur
they'll probably look a lot better when they're fully armored or clothed

I find it easier to think that lalafell are just skinny jewish dwarves.

Dude XD that's almost as EPIC and BADASS as flamethrowers!!!1 Rip and tear! >:3

I will never not be mad at the fact that we only get pea-shooters and pistols for MCH. It wouldnt even be hard to give us other types of guns too, not like they would have to redesign anything.

I'm dying for when they start scrambling for ideas and go with Bravely Default stuff. Locations, bosses, outfits, I'm down with it all.

Attached: florem.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

also the guy who did it is dead

I don't think I could have asked for a better outcome than this, to be quite honest with you:
>Gunblade = tank - squall weebs DPS mains BTFO
>Dancer = DPS - healsluts BTFO
>Bunnies = female - trannies BTFO
>lions = male - I guess barafags win this one, oh well
3 out of 4 wins, Shadowniggers is shaping up to be the saltiest expansion yet

My understanding is that they are different planets, but were once all originally part of Hydaelyn. The original Hydaelyn was a much bigger world but it split into several smaller ones, with the smaller ones taking parts of the original landmasses.

Why the fuck would a transwoman want to play a male race? Is this some elaborate form of shitposting? Fill me in here

If I recall right they said teleportation costs will never exceed 1k gil.

Can confirm, doing it without censoring names can get you banned
t. got banned for posting the uncensored on /vg/

>Bunnies = female - trannies BTFO
how does this btfo trannies when they play females anyway

You do know you can shorten that list by region right?

>>Bunnies = female - trannies BTFO
Wouldn't mtf trannies want to play as a girl anyways? What the fuck is your logic here?

Why did the WoDs come to our world if their world wasn't fucked up yet? They made it sound like it was essentially the Lightvoid and yet here we are going there ourselves to fix it.

This also applies to other tank jobs
/u/elevenmile
a minute ago

Apparently Yoshida is aware. No players are using Shield Oath these days
/u/elevenmile
a minute ago

While Yoshida cannot say much. But PLD is said to undergo huge change including stances
/u/elevenmile
2 minutes ago

Saito-san wants Sword Oath and Shield Oath to not have cooldown (GCD) at all
/u/elevenmile

I'm late to the party.
What's the hammer class everyone talking about?
Did SE teased something?

everything i don't like is trannies
that's it, don't spend too much time worrying about it

>want to play as a male
>love Viera
>male Viera concept art looked great
>tfw no male Viera
What now?

it begins

Attached: 1553320325405.png (856x641, 239K)

Any screenshots on what the Ronso look like in game yet?
The official art is always nice but not accurate

Attached: 2.jpg (864x503, 171K)

Same reason a straight man would want to play a female race.

They could have added at least another race that didn't look like shit. Like fucking Bangaa.

cool
thanks for posting discord logs
couldnt have lived without it
thanks user
keep doing gods work

Hey at least full trailer was interesting, why is there fat cats and why they don't love in poverty like others cats?

Bow down to the OG, bitch nigga

Attached: Edgar.Roni.Figaro.full.15791.jpg (1000x750, 189K)

>Yuuki-san plays WHM, and Yoshida hesistated but hinted that WHM will be made much easy to play.

HOW MUCH EASIER COULD IT GET

Tranny has become a new buzzword on Yea Forums. Probably among the younger crowd, kinda like when cuck was being said all the time. I find it kinda amusing as a tranny myself.

This is an entirely unironic post

Attached: 1544143317151.png (1141x496, 93K)

Play as female Viera and roleplay that they have a penis.

Can confirm. They didn't go into details but I think tank stances are just going away. Oaths on PLD will remain, but will serve some different kind of function. WHM will become "easier to use", specfically mentioned how it seems like your gameplay boils down to spamming Stone and that's not okay.

>get a ba'al raid
>they ruin their music and XIV tards think its shit

please no

TAKE GRIT AND DARKSIDE OFF CD TOO FUCK

>it was a fucking joke anyway
jesus christ what is wrong with you people

Nah. Nomura drew a character and added a hammer to it.
Thats all

here

Attached: 1553314835865.png (1920x1080, 3.19M)

The Ascians convinced the WoD that there was no hope for their world. The best they could do was "rejoin" it (destroy it) by triggering a calamity on the Source. They figured that was a better fate than everyone turning into light monsters.

Attached: TXeEa7s.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

What race does she play?

Their world hasn't gone completely lightvoid yet but when they showed up it was getting pretty close. Looks like things over there are on the brink and Hydaelyn is being a lying cunt when she said she'd take care of it.

They're also called "reflections" because they were all identical to Hydaelyn (the source world) AT THE TIME OF THE SEPARATION, and then all developed differently from there.

They're still tied to the Source because whenever a Calamity happens, Hydaelyn is forced to absorb one of the Reflections outright - there's been 7 Calamities, so there's been 7 Reflections outright taken back into Hydaelyn and no longer existing as separate entities. The Thirteenth fell victim to a Flood of Darkness and became the Void - it can't be rejoined with Hydaelyn anymore. The First is being flooded by Light.

Gotta push a narrative

Bangaa look like shit though

>male viera and female hrothgar going to be asked at every fanfest from now on

Attached: 1531340959705.jpg (1440x1555, 736K)

They talked about more how spamming stone and doing nothing else sucks as game design, "easy" was wrong word from translators

He's right you know.

hydaelyn had to call us in because she couldn't take care of it herself

as usual

Yoshi P brought this on himself

their world was steadily heading towards lightvoid, ascians showed up and convinced them that if they killed themselves and helped revive s*ydiark that their world would be saved somehow

Nomura "accidentally" drew a character with a hammer and Yoshi (and Koji) got really fucking cheeky about it.

>Yuuki-san
who

>I PREPARED THIS IN ADVANCE

2nd sentence alone already confirms this guy is 100% a total fag

Yeah, it's ridiculous. 10 seconds of searching tells you they're actually a decently based person who can't wait to play a tall ass bunny dancer.

Not a tranny but I "play" on 3 different accounts (and 4 characters on 2 accounts) for jewing purposes. Know a handful with 4-8 accounts for the same reason, so user is right to some extent.

They slave trade viera sex slaves

>ba'al raid
If this isn't an aspect of the moon when they get around to that bullshit I'm gonna be disappointed.

Attached: Snowcap.png (888x617, 574K)

because they were 95% fucked at the time and they wanted to keep the remaining 5% by whatever means necessary

crystal mom is probably the reason that there's still anything left, probably
she's not doing so good these days so she can't really fix everything completely, that's where you come in i guess

What's with all this fucking marketing saying we're "Goin to war with Garlemald" when we're going to the First Shard?

because they're rich cats living out the final days of their shard in hedonism

>Yoshida baits fans into making them ask him for something he's entirely prepared and ready to give them
This is how he avoids having to surprise anyone with anything new.

Yes this. Also yoshi was emphasizing a lot on the 3 months till the expansion for whatever reason.

nigga got a damn ice skate for a head

tfw you just want to be a fat, smug, wealthy miqote now

Attached: D2TughUWkAA5kjn.jpg large.jpg (1355x1295, 118K)

I know a couple of actual girls wo play XIV and have been excited as fuck for Viera. Trannies need to stop acting like their mentally ill mindset speaks for actual women.

They probably would have just looked as dorky as Male Au Ra, but it would have been nice to have a chance to have a male race option that doesn't look like a total dork

Attached: file.png (1530x848, 1.01M)

>final days of their shard
What
What

We don't fight empire and go to others shards?
But there viera zone jungles and shit

and absolutely correct.

heh

Attached: file.png (909x440, 321K)

Its not discord, you blind illiterate FUCK

What exactly is the job of a tank if they don't even have to make decisions about their stance? Will they be forced to do more enmity combos? Will they get active mitigation? Or are they really just going to be armoured DPS?

I'm confused about something
All the new zones showed the crystal tower close to them. Are they behind it?

Attached: 1553139260514.png (1193x783, 1.3M)

Was Bravely Second any good?

they think the 1st shard is doomed no matter what, so they just said "fuck it, let's have a party"

>Yes this. Also yoshi was emphasizing a lot on the 3 months till the expansion for whatever reason.
The reason being they only have 3 months until they have to release the expansion and they don't have shit done as usual. SB was rushed as fuck with everything delayed down the patches.

>Thinking they'll cave on this

Nah, Based Yasumi won't allow it.

Aoi Yuuki, the best voice actress in Nipland.

Attached: 1478590507389.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Attached: salt.png (858x320, 71K)

>Implying dumb faggots won't hop on their furry faggot degenerate worthless lion men
you lost user

I don't understand absorbing a Reflection over a Calamity on the Source. We (The Source) gets fucked up but other than that, there's nothing else noticeable. Why exactly does she have to absorb a Reflection? What does that entail other than that Reflection just getting nuked?

conflict with the garleans has been put on the backburner so we can go party on other planets

damn ronso looks awful

plus it would appeal to bbw lovers

Hrothgar are great, finally a race that has more beast-like features and doesn't feel like just another human variant. Finally something that is actually manly and strong looking while not being awkward like the square-torso'd and too short legged Roe's.

$30, each, on cash shop to unlock Viera(male) and Hrothgar(female). Please look forward to it.

>What exactly is the job of a tank if they don't even have to make decisions about their stance?
When was the last time you made an active decision about tank stance
>ill they be forced to do more enmity combos? Will they get active mitigation? Or are they really just going to be armoured DPS?
They implied a major rework for tanking and healing mechanics but refused to go into details until May because of course. I don't know how much they change or if it will be good but changes are necessary for both roles.

Twinks and faggots are the only ones complaining

it's an alternate dimension, you retard

Better gameplay, worse everything else. I still really liked it (minus the shit romance), but I can also be objective about it.

Attached: good gravy.png (500x642, 273K)

>>final days of their shard
>What
Those fat cats are indulging in pleasure since the world is ending.

yeah, sure

They are humans with cat heads.

FUCKING GOD
WATCH THE FUCKING LIVE LETTERS YOU FUCKS
EVEN IF YOU'RE BAITING YOU'RE DOING SHIT THAT GENUINE RETARDS ARE DOING SO YOU DON'T LOOK ANY BETTER
IT'S ANOTHER WORLD'S FUCKING CRYSTAL TOWER

Wouldn't trannies want female Vieras? Wouldn't masculine bunny bois be the antithesis of what they want to become?

I didn't see the marketing but it was the belief before the last two fanfests, give or take, that we'd be going to war with garlemald. Now it looks like 5.0 is First Crystal fight-the-light, 6.0 is Garlemald war, 7.0 is final fight with Ascians.

We're supposed to get 'information patches', or something to the effect (affect?) of those words. It sounds like they're going to add a new class and they have the perfect opportunity to do geomancer or green mage, and geo is already a bit hindered by similarities to conjurer. But geomancers can bring the elements back to a world starved of them, while Green mage is affiliated with maces/hammers and viera. And it'd offer a healing melee class which would fit with the 'twist' nature of classes thus far: A semi-ranged tank, a ranged DPS when everyone expected dancer to be a healer or closer-ranged, and a melee healer would round it off nicely.

Pic related will happen

Attached: wwx5exndw6b11.png (1572x1316, 1.73M)

it's the alternate universe version of mor dhona, it's right outside the (alternate universe) tower

the new jobs were more creative and fun to mess around with than the first games. Music is worse but there's one or two good ones. Ending is bonkers and amazing again. Its overall a good playthough if you liked Default.

Attached: 1533945041793.png (935x523, 540K)

they literally said it was today

pic is me and the lads enjoying the shitstorm the norms are throwing over races and jobs you dont care about

Are you literally a retard? Edgar the engineering genius used a chainsaw in ff6.

Why would another world have crystal tower
You mean all hubs will be on another shard?

You're fucking delusional lad. There is no other class. There is no hint of any other class. This is what you're getting bro.

Attached: 1430693788786.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

>no healer
But why?
People are gonna get real mad about this.

>tfw get to be a cute Mystel girl

Good, I wanted a male bunny. The men in this game all look lame.

>Neither of these races was created for women
Let me guess, he ignored the fact there will be girls willing to play as female viera because they are sexy/cute?
And let's not forget the fact, the actual creator/original designer of vieras (Matsuno) didn't give his blessing to expand the whole male viera concept (it happened with mithra)

With that logic, 2 half-races equal 1 full-race, and thats the same as we got in 3.0. What the fuck are they even trying to say?

Too spooky.

Attached: f9jsBrk.png (1920x1080, 2.87M)

this is always funny to me
>group of 800+ people
>shown less than 50 people playing MW2
>ha ha hypocrites

I don’t know what board you think you’re on but everyone here is a complete fucking retard that parrots whatever words they hear like the toddlers they are. After trannies it’ll be some other shit that doesn’t make any fucking sense half the time it’s used.

Everything is male fantasy
Keep up, it's 2019 (current year)

>Why would another world have crystal tower
THEY HINTED AT THIS QUESTION IN THE LIVE LETTER AND DIDN'T ELABORATE FROM THERE, IT'S MEANT OT BE MYSTERIOUS
FUCK OFF

What the fuck Hydaelyn

Attached: 1543784645458.png (1366x768, 1013K)

>waaah why can't I play as my hyper twink bunny boy I was going to imagine touching his slim, soft peepee

>but hinted that WHM will be made much easy to play.
What.
Are they going to add combo macros or something like that from pvp to WHM? I don't know how the fuck they could make it any easier(besides auto-target dying targets i guess)

Yes, those hubs are not going to be on our eorzea. The lakeside zone is already confirmed as an alternate shard mor dhona. As to why there's a crystal tower there it's vague. But I think it means our Allagans who built the original CT may have been able to travel there themselves and build that one before their empire collapsed.

me on the left

this is the more disappointing part, really
races are just cosmetics in this game, and while i think playing healer sucks real bad i would have thought they'd throw the healsluts a bone

>There is no hint of any other class.
>ha ha, silly Nomura, he drew a hammer
>Everyone knows there's no hammers in FFXIV ;)
>by the way, did you notice the hammer?

>"We're finally going to Garlemald!"
>We're not going to Garlemald
>"We're finally getting another healer!"
>Dancer is not a healer
>"We're getting two full races!"
>The races are genderlocked
>"There's still a third job unannounced!"
>_________________
How dumb are you people

We SMT now
youtube.com/watch?v=d1qS9LMuK8M

>when Eternal Wind kicks in in the new trailer

Attached: 1546582312175.png (500x421, 214K)

From the sound of the description for Nomura's character, there's a chance we might be getting one more job that wields a hammer. Could be a healer.

You're reaching lad. Personally I think it will be little more than a dark weapon reskin, seeing as Dark Knight already has an odachi and 2 clubs in addition to standard dark knight bastard swords.

>that signature criticizing 'white knights'
These "people" really have no self-awareness huh.

>au ra for vieras
There you fucking trannies, go blame your kind lmao

I don't even play healer, but they deserved something new to play with.
Also for the simple fact that our queue times are gonna be forever fucked with this ratio of only 3 healers.
Who the fuck wants to play WHM anymore? It's the same boring spells since launch.

THREAD ETERNALLY BTFO
HOW WILL YOU INCELS EVER RECOVER?

Attached: 1553136021609.gif (400x412, 859K)

>there's a chance we might be getting one more job that wields a hammer.

Attached: 1548488350132.gif (268x270, 2.86M)

Hydaelyn sealed Zodiark in/as a moon. Calamities wreck her aether and she involuntarily absorbs one of the reflection shards to heal from total destruction. This serves to ultimately weaken her and her seal on Zodiark (I guess energy is lost in the coversion).

I just want another non-egi summon for my SMN. That's all I want at this point.
They'll find a way to disappoint me even if they do deliver.

>Wanted big bara race that was like a Roegadyn meets Highlander physique and posture
>Get Charr from GW2

Little disappointed to say the least. Nobody won this time.

tbqh I knew we weren't going to garlemald as soon as I saw the pictures of the zones from the first fanfest.

Attached: 1535123781604.jpg (1242x1223, 197K)

nah, dont care about viera at all. still correct about races being designed for male consumers primarly

>One brings shadow, one brings light
>Two-toned echoes turning the tide

I can't make out more of the lyrics than that yet

>dumb faggots
They are not lion men target audience, its why they play au ra/cats :^)

My sides least of all.

jesus fucking christ you guys leap at the dumbest shit

I wish they'd get rid of the designated class labels. PotD and HoH show it can be done, so why not?

Attached: 1552528685999.jpg (234x260, 18K)

I won

Attached: 1511741138225.jpg (640x791, 91K)

twitch.tv/videos/399656090

Go to 1:57

>So when he drew this he went oh okay, and he added a hammer
>[snickering]
>But then he realized, 'oh that's right, but 14, you don't have hammers', so he said you guys don't have to use a hammer if you don't want to.
>So he kind of, what role will she have, will she be wielding that hammer, what'll she be doing?
>Yoshi: "So this hammer, talking about this hammer, what should we do with this hammer"
>"I mean we don't have hammers in FF14, so, I talked to the battle content designer....who was like 'eh we can do it, eh we can do it, eh we'll figure it out. hammers? No problem'"
>"So that's right when the new latest raid is released, we'll see some -hammer action-."
>Hammer action manuever, something something
>Thank you nomura.

Sure it's just referring to a boss using a hammer, that's all.

Attached: 454385934590359039053.png (283x231, 103K)

Generally speaking, barafags are a lot easier to handle than twinks and trannies.

A barafag will go on and on about how gay they are, but you can just ignore them. A twink/tranny will go on and on about how gay/trans they are, but if you ignore them, they'll demand to know why your ignoring them and won't stop berating you until you validate their shitty existence.

>"We're finally going to Garlemald!"
>We're not going to Garlemald
Let's be honest, it was in literally 5.0 announcement how expack will be about dealing with emperor

What awaits the Liberator?
Tension grips the land as six nations now stand allied against the Imperial armies of Garlemald.
With the threat of war on the horizon, the Warrior of Light comes face to face with an old enemy seemingly risen from the ashes—Zenos.
Could this impending conflict serve as a catalyst for an eighth and final umbral era?
It is time, once and for all…
To take down the Garlean Empire!
Key Plot Point No. 1
With the fall of the Scions, what will become of the Warrior of Light and the allied armies?
Key Plot Point No. 2
The First Emperor: Solus Zos Galvus
Elidibus: An Ascian with the Face of Zenos

I couldn't care less about the race info, but no new healer is just a straight gut punch. I was already dabbling with DPS jobs prior to the expac, Yoshi. If you really want me to stop healing for good, I will.

Attached: amazing.jpg (453x439, 27K)

The Hrothgar are for Bara furries almost exclusively and the Viera are what every woman that doesn't just want to play a twink will get into because elves are fucking giraffes and highlander women are too small. Twinkfags, trannies, trapfags, and shotafags are the only ones left out, and while a significant proportion of them are women, fuck 'em.

I dig it.

Why cant these people make a male Hrothgar/female Viera and just pretend and dress it as a female/male? They do that kid of shit in real life, why is it so hard to do in-game?

did this retard forget about male miqote? mithra were female only for over a decade
SE already pandered to you faggots

Damn. I will never get to beat primals as blacksmith.

I expect nothing and still they find a way to exceed my expectations with asset flipping and design recycling laziness. Even Dancer was the most boring shit, it literally did nothing. It was like a reskinned level 15 Archer.

Why does no healer mean you stop healing? you guys are legit retarded

Yoshi's problem is he keeps adding these hybrid jobs and forcing them into one role. It's a problem with the core game philosophy and why we can't get cool shit like Chemist, Cannoneer, Geomancer, ect(read:He can't figure gow to shoehorn them into the role system XIV has)

Then stop healing you fucking retard and main the new slutrace because that's all you are, you want to be part of what's new, you don't want to be a healer

If Dancer ends up being like a ranged version of NIN, I'd be fine with it just because goddamn people need to stop getting their dicks off to "MUH TRICK ATTACK" for another expansion.

>Alphianud and Alisaie are nowhere to be seen anywhere in these trailers
I'm worried.

Attached: 1541755801075.jpg (800x600, 104K)

>blue mage gets magic hammer and that's the extent of it
Prease rook forward to it

Attached: file.png (900x507, 976K)

Oh please. If Fat Cats were a race, every single one of you faggots would be going, "Look, FFXIV is doing the same SJW shit WoW did an catering to fatasses!"

Attached: KulTiranMaleSkin0.jpg (1980x924, 289K)

>Geomancer
You fucking niggers already have White Mage, actual spell wise, and Astrologian lore wise. Fuck off.

who the fuck actually plays more than one job? how about you master your job instead of dabbling in bullshit you will never properly play and praying for new releases

>no drumpf impeachment
real talk, do you know how the united states law work?

Every single girl (female) I play with in XIV is going to switch to Viera.

Because one of the best parts of playing your role is new takes on it after a while and freshening it up. Stop SE dicksucking you colossal faggots, Yoshi P gets enough of that from reddit.

>no positional trick

Attached: 1414541218280.jpg (1035x700, 421K)

I capped all my classes, because there's honestly no other way to see if you like a job, because they're basically incomplete before level 50, or even 60.

>make roes with lion heads
>male roes less than 3% of the population
>roes on the official forums say they're just going to make an alt instead of buying a fantasia
wtf are they thinking

Attached: 1551906106827.png (1262x444, 16K)

do you know how jokes work?

blu is the third job

>healer mains: "I can't wait to see how they change white mage, scholar, and astrologian for Shadowbringers! I hope they do something nice to white mage this time!"
>healer """"""""""mains""""""""": "I LITERALLY CAN'T HEAL ANYMORE. I WAS DABBING AND YEETING AND DPS FOR BEING KEKED ON THE NEW XPAC. I WANTED TO TWERK AND HEAL AT ONCE. IM GONE. IM UNSUBING. ITS. OVER. HOW COULD THEY BE DOING THIS TO ME???"

Attached: aids .jpg (653x477, 102K)

>who the fuck actually plays more than one job?
God I despise this board so much

They are respecting the lore. There's no way a male viera would be an adventurer.

This sounds 100% accurate.

Since we're off fucking around in a different world with a bunch of different OC donut steal versions of the Scions, how much do you wanna bet our Scions will just be in their convenient plot comas for the entire fucking expac?

Attached: 1374395002611.jpg (800x678, 265K)

And you'll get new takes from the 70-80 abilities, retard. Either way they won't neglect you whiners for too long, look forward to 6.0 now is your only option.

astrologian is time mage though

I totally forgot about the wordfilters, fuck me sideways.

This is starting to feel like a filler expansion. I cant trust any alternate universe expansions after seeing WoD.

This is true but they won't say anything besides vaguest hints until May anyway.

In a game that allows you to freely switch between jobs without any inconvenience, why would you only play one job?

i don't care about any scions other than the twins and urianger(kinda), they can all take a nap

They said last fanfest that they're working on "Eureka-like content" for 5.0

They're thinking with their dicks

>respects lore
>makes a fucking beast tribe race

what did they filter now this time?

Is anyone actually upset about gender locking, or is it all, "Wow, this race is super ugly!" ?

I'm a healer main I still want something new and interesting to dabble in because Scholar gets old after a while. I tried dabbling in Machinist just to act as a timesink and nobody wants to pay that.

BRD remains piercing
DRG keeps piercing debuff
crit buffs

DNC is slashing
needs NIN to perform
damage buffs

MCH changed to blunt
needs MNK to perform
minimal buffs

screencap this

new lore they created solely as an excuse for the genderlock
also

If it had to be another DPS, at least it's a ranged physical DPS.

Still respects the lore

>MCH needs MNK
Oh boy the fingercancer twins are now mutually needed.

You are actually autistic. Neck yourself.

Alisae becomes Titania
Alphinaud becomes Innocence

it's been years but isn't it the same in 12? you don't come across a single male viera. I'm surprised at all the butthurt over them not doing something like breaking the viera lore

Except they already said damage types will be removed in ShB.

Beast tribe is just a pejorative term with little weight to it really. We'r allies with the Ananta, if you forgot, anyway.

but what about the casters though

They literally never did and you cant and wont cite it. The fanfest with Gunbreaker even said they do slashing damage.

Reminder that everyone who plays the horned Ronso clan has a cultural obligation to pick on the Ronso clans with broken horns.

Attached: 1547694231907.jpg (444x322, 23K)

i'm pretty sure they wanted the ff12's guy permission to use them, and they could only do it if they kept them the same. personally i don't really like it but i can respect the decision
hrothgar are weirder tho since "hey there were some cats living somewhere, no not those cats these are different. we never mentioned them anywhere but you can play them now"

Except they don't, unlike the shitty baracats.

>casters

Attached: neverever.gif (600x580, 436K)

>through multi-world fuckery, we end up replacing them with their giga chad grandpa

youtu.be/EBI3d5PXs2Y

Attached: 1478103926107.gif (480x270, 513K)

Attached: 1527321541983.png (300x329, 226K)

I'm sure he is, why else would there be male power fantasy gay porn.

Attached: 1523913708667.jpg (375x375, 41K)

SMN's contagion basically covers that

gay furries should be kicked on sight

Attached: 1482418437446.png (250x139, 19K)

Did they announce what is new 8 man raid?

Literally the only detail we've gotten about overall battle system changes is the removal of TP.
That's it.

>Mfw people here are actively cheering about their game going under like its a joke

Eden.

Yeah, Eden. That weird ass ff8 summon.

Eden

Play the race you already were.
I honestly do not understand this level ass hurt over a fucking gender in a race from people who already have a long standing character in the game they liked.

eden, which is about bringing life back to the first shard
nomura is the guest designer

Garden of Hope: Eden, featuring designs by Nomura
Seems to be original despite FF8 and 13

This thing.

Attached: 480[1].png (480x480, 244K)

that would imply that people would play them

>ff8
its going to be ff13...

>people angry they can't make their twink even TWINKIER will crash this game, you'll see
Whales have no self control. They're addicts.

wasn't eden in ff 13 too?

well, mr. no faced man, I wouldn't say that not getting one thing means the game is going under. if you're that upset that you won't play a viera without there being a male, and that's enough for you to quit, well bye I guess. I doubt that is going to be the reaction overall though.

I for one welcome our new Ronso brothers, on the condition that they don't bitch when I call them Ronso and refuse to refer to them as Hrothgar.

Those people you hate fund the game, like it or not.

Yes. It was one of those things l'ciel or whatever it was called. Shitty game.

Probably but who gives a shit

And they won't stop funding the game.

Yeah, it was one of the fal'cie that ran cocoon

I'm in the former camp. I main AST and I'd rather they reworked the "green dps with healing ogcds" design of healers while still trying to bait you into using gcd heals with gimmicky procs, or basing a whole job gauge around them like with WHM. No point in adding a new healer when they're falling behind the game's encounter design.

i'm pretty sure they're all going to call themselves that anyway

Its not just the lack of male Viera or Hrothgar looking objectively ugly. Its a lot of issues. One of the 'beast tribes' is just Lalafells with hats. In a literal sense. The zones are all just alternate universe recolors of existing zones. The job everyone vocally wanted across all forums to be healer wasn't in favor of stacking more DPS. The 8 man had zero information and clearly isnt even finished.

I'm cool with that. Wonder why they weren't refereed to that in the first place and just use Hrothgar in the shard

Dunno why they didn't just straight up call them Ronso for that advertising hook. They'd get a lot more outside interest if they just went "hey it's that thing you remember from FFX".

The ones who fund the game are going to be playing viera or will stay as lala. Trannies hardly do anything about the game but give an horrendous reputation. If you step out of your bubble you will see the main reason this game is still afloat are : actual girls

AST is Corsair, Time Mage and Geomancer. Never has one job deconfirmed so many others.

I wonder if this line of complaining happened in previous fanfests.